Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 14:14 #4461

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Authoritarianism is not Totalitarianism
True Capitalism is Free Trade, a Free Market without any Government Interference
I am Jew wise, I know how to deal with them. Most AntiZionists/AntiSemites are (openly or secretly) dreaming of Genocide, which is insane
In the US "Right Wing" means you want Small Government not Big Government.
Society should be based on Volunteerism not Coercion
As I said, The Overton Window in Europe has moved so far to the Left Europeans who consider themselves "Right Wing" are Borderline Commies imo
I don't trust any man whatever ideology or religion to rule over me
I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you hear, understand, or believe
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 14:38 #4462

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
Authoritarianism is not Totalitarianism
True Capitalism is Free Trade, a Free Market without any Government Interference
I am Jew wise, I know how to deal with them. Most AntiZionists/AntiSemites are (openly or secretly) dreaming of Genocide, which is insane
In the US "Right Wing" means you want Small Government not Big Government.
Society should be based on Volunteerism not Coercion
As I said, The Overton Window in Europe has moved so far to the Left Europeans who consider themselves "Right Wing" are Borderline Commies imo
I don't trust any man whatever ideology or religion to rule over me
I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you hear, understand, or believe

Now what is so difficult to understand that capitalism without any government interference only leads to the meanest, worst and most foul playing people to get out on top? :dunno:

And that those meanest, worst and most foul playing people will soon want to be gaining influence over government through lobbying and buying up of politicians? :dunno:




^ Think about that for a while. Then make the right conclusion. And then change your mind on it. And STICK to that opinion.


The jews are waging an all out war against us to GENOCIDE US ALL. Yet you make statements that whites genociding them to return the favour is insane? Here you are coming up with another big contradiction... which is that on the one hand you are talking about Natural order which is eat or being eaten. Yet... when it comes to the jews it's ok for them to 'eat' us, but we don't 'eat' them back?

Why are you defending the jews in that regard?



In regards to small govt. vs big govt... have a read at the bottom of this meme what Hitler had to say about that:




^ Do you think he is right or wrong on that?


Society should be based on volunteerism, not coercion... ok... so do you think the Germans were forced at gunpoint to go to work?
Ffs within 6 years they built up the country from bankruptcy to a world economic superpower with the happiest civilization on EARTH.

Why do you think the jews wanted Germany destroyed? If Germany would have kept going at it for about 20 more years, they would have in all aspects completely shat all over the USA, UK, France and the Soviet Union COMBINED.


You say you don't trust any man whatever ideology to rule over you.... here you go sound like an antifa / anarchist again.
While you claim to admire the rightwing government in your country. Big contradiction there again.

How can you "not trust any man man whatever ideology"...? How do you think we have come this far as a civilization through the Greek empire, the Roman empire, the French empire and whatever else we built up? Do you believe those all were 'wrong' as well?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 14:40 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 16:00 #4463

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 385
  • Likes received: 68
Flare wrote:
Now what is so difficult to understand that capitalism without any government interference only leads to the meanest, worst and most foul playing people to get out on top? :dunno:

It is common sense that we must have government. The key is for we the people to be vigilant over our government, which is hard work, and requires a free press and an educated populace, which is also a challenge.

But we still must have government.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 16:19 #4464

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
I don't support the Military Government in my country, I see them as a necessary evil to keep the Communists in check
I don't believe True Capitalism will lead to a dog eat dog world. It's government that forces me to buy certain goods and services (like healthcare). It's not the companies doing that. Take out the government and give the power to the consumers. Don't like something? Don't buy it. That's Freedom

I'm 100% Capitalist. I want the freedom to pursue happiness. Happiness = getting Paid

As for the nazis not being Totalitarian, ask Sophie Scholl
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 16:34 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 16:20 #4465

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
Now what is so difficult to understand that capitalism without any government interference only leads to the meanest, worst and most foul playing people to get out on top? :dunno:

It is common sense that we must have government. The key is for we the people to be vigilant over our government, which is hard work, and requires a free press and an educated populace, which is also a challenge.

But we still must have government.

No we don't
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 16:32 #4466

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



^ Do you think he is right or wrong on that?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The end doesn't justify the means. The Nazis had an Utopia as their end goal, but they created a Dystopia trying to get there. There was an awful lot of coercion going on in the 3rd Reich. And that's just wrong
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 16:56 #4467

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The jews are waging an all out war against us to GENOCIDE US ALL. Yet you make statements that whites genociding them to return the favour is insane? Here you are coming up with another big contradiction... which is that on the one hand you are talking about Natural order which is eat or being eaten. Yet... when it comes to the jews it's ok for them to 'eat' us, but we don't 'eat' them back?

Why are you defending the jews in that regard?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Here you go proving my point again. Talking about "Genociding Jews" is not only dangerous, it's completely immoral. How can you deny the Holocaust in one post, and call for the extermination of Jews in another?
What I have been making clear to you and others on this forum is that you can't win this war with military force or mass murder. This is a war of wits. We have to learn to outsmart the Jews (and any other opponents). Jews control the banks and the money? Well find a way to take it back from them. Stop whining like little bitches. Stop waiting for a "Messiah" to return and safe your ass. Take control of your own goddamn life
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 17:16 #4468

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
Connect Dots wrote:
Flare wrote:
Now what is so difficult to understand that capitalism without any government interference only leads to the meanest, worst and most foul playing people to get out on top? :dunno:

It is common sense that we must have government. The key is for we the people to be vigilant over our government, which is hard work, and requires a free press and an educated populace, which is also a challenge.

But we still must have government.

No we don't

^ Calls me a leftist for wanting an authoritarian state, then goes on claiming we can do without government like an extreme leftist... while on the other hand supporting a Zionist "State" for the jews.

I can't even... :facepalm:



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 17:24 #4469

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Here you go mixing up Authoritarianism with Totalitarianism again
Rocco wrote:
I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you hear, understand, or believe

Leftists do not want to abolish Government, quite the opposite. That European Overton Window again :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 17:27 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 17:40 #4470

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
I don't support the Military Government in my country, I see them as a necessary evil to keep the Communists in check
I don't believe True Capitalism will lead to a dog eat dog world. It's government that forces me to buy certain goods and services (like healthcare). It's not the companies doing that. Take out the government and give the power to the consumers. Don't like something? Don't buy it. That's Freedom

I'm 100% Capitalist. I want the freedom to pursue happiness. Happiness = getting Paid

As for the nazis not being Totalitarian, ask Sophie Scholl

^ You don't believe True Capitalism will lead to a dog eat dog world?

This is like believing there are no bad people in the world, everyone will all be nice to eachother sitting around a campfire smoking marshmellows and singing happy songs while no-one won't scheme or manipulate.


There have to be LAWS to be put in place to protect the people from the bad ones. And for laws to be enforced you will have to have a government.




End of.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 17:54 #4471

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
And you believe you can have a Government without any bad people running it
I trust my rifle over any Government. An armed society is a polite society.
Do you know about the Dutch workers who got transported to Germany to do slave labor? What makes you think you will get a seat at the table and not be a slave in you NS Reich?
You don't get to say "end off", I won't let you off that easy
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 17:56 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:05 #4472

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
Here you go proving my point again. Talking about "Genociding Jews" is not only dangerous, it's completely immoral. How can you deny the Holocaust in one post, and call for the extermination of Jews in another?
What I have been making clear to you and others on this forum is that you can't win this war with military force or mass murder. This is a war of wits. We have to learn to outsmart the Jews (and any other opponents). Jews control the banks and the money? Well find a way to take it back from them. Stop whining like little bitches. Stop waiting for a "Messiah" to return and safe your ass. Take control of your own goddamn life

Ah... so you think it's ok for the jews to annihalate the white race and in the long-run the rest of the world along with it, yet we should 'let them be' ?

They have LIED about the Holocaust which is the most disgusting, gruesome, horrible and satanic lie ever told, which is now killing the white race in guilt as they feel sorry what 'whites have done to the jews', while they are murdering us left, right and center through mass immigration of barbaric hordes.

So you are now claiming that guarantuan, demonic lies and genocide of the white race should go unpunished?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:18 #4473

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
And you believe you can have a Government without any bad people running it
I trust my rifle over any Government. An armed society is a polite society.
Do you know about the Dutch workers who got transported to Germany to do slave labor? What makes you think you will get a seat at the table and not be a slave in you NS Reich?
You don't get to say "end off", I won't let you off that easy

There was only slave labor in order to support the war effort in order to keep the barbaric Soviets out of Europe.

If there was no war, there would have been no people necessary to send off to working camps.

Why are you trying to paint the Third Reich in such a negative image, while there are easy and logical explanations for the weird claims you are making?
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:21 #4474

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
You want to send your own countrymen to go work in Nazi slave camps. You're no different from the Soviet Commissars who sent Russians of to the Gulag

And you're basically admitting you want to genocide an entire race of people
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 18:23 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:22 #4475

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
I trust my rifle over any Government. An armed society is a polite society.


^ You're right about that:


So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:25 #4476

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
I still like that guy putting money in the worker's pockets ;)
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:32 #4477

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
You want to send your own countrymen to go work in Nazi slave camps. You're no different from the Soviet Commissars who sent Russians of to the Gulag

Now you're getting disgusting.

People were needed to work for Germany as the Germans were fighting to the death to keep the (((communists))) out of Europe.

Like I said before... if there was no war, there wouldn't have been enforced labour. Simple as that.
Yet you suddenly take that out of the equasion and make it look like the Third Reich just put people to work for their own good.

Do you have any sources on how many people have been put to work in Germany btw?

And may I ask how in the hell you are putting Trump back as an avatar picture to post under again, who has delivered absolutely ZERO of his promises and has only been aiding the kikes in everything what they want? Trump is a total TRAITOR to the US, yet you picture him like a king sitting in his throne.

That's a huge WTF right there.

Dude I'm getting some serious trust issues with you now, because you are coming off as a very dishonest person.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 18:43 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:44 #4478

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Like I said, the ends don't justify the means. If I was put to work in a slave camp I wouldn't care if it was for the common good, I'd be pissed off lol
And I've also said before the only reason I support Trump, and the only thing I ever expected from him is to endlessly keep triggering the Left. And he's still doing that just fine
I don't know how many people where put to work, but if it was only one it be too many. Specially if it was me
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 18:53 #4479

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13706
  • Likes received: 5441
Rocco wrote:
I still like that guy putting money in the worker's pockets ;)

Well you got that wrong as well, since that is someone stealing money out of the workers pocket.

Here's some info you might want to read up on your beloved (((capitalism))) :arowdn:



But I doubt anything will change your mind about it, because you'll just as easily will be promoting capitalism again tomorrow, while pleading for a Zionist state along with it.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 22:09 #4480

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7367
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I still like that guy putting money in the worker's pockets ;)

Well you got that wrong as well, since that is someone stealing money out of the workers pocket.

Here's some info you might want to read up on your beloved (((capitalism))) :arowdn:



But I doubt anything will change your mind about it, because you'll just as easily will be promoting capitalism again tomorrow, while pleading for a Zionist state along with it.
The Free Exchange of Goods and Services (Capitalism) is a concept that is thousands of years old. Saying some Jews invented it is retarded and shows a defeatist attitude and a poverty mentality. Your whining and blaming the Jews for all the evil in the world is getting really pathetic. Just grow a pair already

Having no sense of humor is usually a sign of low intelligence
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 May 2019 22:14 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.