Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 22:45 #4481

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2533
  • Likes received: 1100
Rocco wrote:
Authoritarianism is not Totalitarianism
True Capitalism is Free Trade, a Free Market without any Government Interference
I am Jew wise, I know how to deal with them. Most AntiZionists/AntiSemites are (openly or secretly) dreaming of Genocide, which is insane
In the US "Right Wing" means you want Small Government not Big Government.
Society should be based on Volunteerism not Coercion
As I said, The Overton Window in Europe has moved so far to the Left Europeans who consider themselves "Right Wing" are Borderline Commies imo
I don't trust any man whatever ideology or religion to rule over me
I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you hear, understand, or believe

There is a re emergent right wing in Europe

It is being made in direct opposition to the EU policies

Poland , Hungary , Italy are examples of this

Even though she " lost " in France , Marine le Pen is an example of this.

The people will have to grow a spine and refuse to be guilted into subservience for it to work though.

So while that must start by refusing to cower to the word racist and have people who refuse to back down when they are called one and perhaps even say yes of course im racist i love my culture and my people first and only a weak and useless person would not...

There also has to be phase two which is loose the dead weight of constant apology to the jew

They need to remove the influence that the destructive jew has on society

But I am not sure who will stand in defiance on that matter. I am aware that the nationalists in Europe are creating close ties to the nationalist jews who are ardent zionists and I dont think its necessary myself

But overall with your statement about there being no right wing in Europe you are pretty.much correct.

The key word is democratic socialism and also centrism

These are two new buzzwords for communism

And as I have pointed out before , in Europe they have universities named after marx

You can have statues of marx all over the place

You can buy che guevara t shirts mugs and other items all with the soviet star adornment

You can even run for a parliamentary seat as a communist with the communist party

London hosts an annual Marxism festival which is loaded with feminists , eco activists and now also Islamists

But you cannot resurrect the ideas of Mein Kampf

You cannot dare say that the Euopean people are being replaced and you cannot say they have a higher culture and higher society than elsewhere on the planet

IMO europe would do well to first free itself from the EU and then the real struggle of freeing itself from the international jew

Only nation states ready to defend themselves can do that and only nation states that affirm who they are proudly can do that

There will be no room for cuckery and cowardice

No more je suis traitor and jew suis juif

Fuck that

We are not and never will be happy to be ruled and chastized by jews

They need telling straight and to be honest I think they would have far more reapect for that than they have for the current crop.of faggots they encourage and put in place

We are starting thia at a disadvantage with both time and resources

But the fight will happen and is happening

You can tell that because the verbal insults that were once reserved for foruma such as this have made it into the mainstrean

Now anyone who doesnt agree with the international jew and his EU and his UN is a nazi racist blah blah blah

Well.maybe the europeans need to grow a pair and be genuine and proud racists

That would frighten the intternational.jew far more than.anything else
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Rocco

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:09 #4482

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
I don't see them "growing a pair" soon. West European men have become a bunch of Spineless Gamma Male Feminists
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:21 #4483

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2533
  • Likes received: 1100
Rocco wrote:
I don't see them "growing a pair" soon. West European men have become a bunch of Spineless Gamma Male Feminists

Yes there are plenty of those.

There are also plenty of us who are 100% behind the " populist " movements

Populism is a word being used to replace the word nationalist

Because theres nothing the international jew fears more than european nationalists

They know that with a revived sense of pride in european heritage and culture which they claim to have been a part of but in reality have done nothing but destroy , they know they will be rendered powerless against nationalist movements who refuse to give in to their word games and destructive domestic policies

Its actually the nations most recently free of communism who have the strongest opposition to the EU and the UN

They know what the communist doea and how he operates

They will also know that communism is a jewish led international movement that disguises itself as a local grass fed " for the poor " set of bullshit

Its just that in the media that we all see , they never show the people who are nationalists and when they do they are preceedes and followed by talking heads who go on to cuck themselves and the rest of us to cultural marxist bullshit about tolerance and inclusivity

Well we know now what those things really mean

Even Trump as you say has got the far left in america to show its hand early

Too early too.much and too soon

And he did a great job at that I applaud him for it

Now its a matter of getting behind the nationalists and putting our own people up for representation

And they are terrified of this

They are even terrified of our flags

Especially the English flag and the German flag and yes the American flag too

Dont even.mention the confederate flag :p

I think they are also terrified of Clint Eastwood lol

These fucking pussies will fall into line behind the strongest voice

So i do not fear the pussy left or the pussy hats

I fear that we do not take our chance to lead them.away from the international jews policies
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:30 #4484

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
MrAnderson wrote:
But you cannot resurrect the ideas of Mein Kampf

However, one may freely promote capitalism anywhere in the West.

Geeee.... I wonder why that may be? :ponda:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:31 #4485

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2533
  • Likes received: 1100
Also i admit im being optimistic here

We have a mountain to climb ahead of us but base camp is established now so to speak

Without giving too.much away I know that there are moves in europe to establish networks of civil defense forces and those networks are being helped by ex military and serving military

Put it this way

If the new arrivals jump the gun and kick off a civil war it will not be them.who get first access to the stock piles of de comissioned.military equipment
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:34 #4486

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2533
  • Likes received: 1100
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
But you cannot resurrect the ideas of Mein Kampf

However, one may freely promote capitalism anywhere in the West.

Geeee.... I wonder why that may be? :ponda:

Because the jew enacted the usury alongside our systems of trade

The jew benefits from crashing our economies every now and again and they set the rules for us and the rules for them

We must admit that currently our economic system is basically a giant casino where the house is a jew who all ways wins by manipulating the odds
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:37 #4487

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
My East and Central European coworkers and friends are very much woke to the JQ, Leftism, and the GloboHomo
I've worked with Dutch, British, and Scandinavian crews, they're completely pussified.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 11 May 2019 23:47 #4488

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Rocco wrote:
My East and Central European coworkers and friends are very much woke to the JQ, Leftism, and the GloboHomo
I've worked with Dutch, British, and Scandinavian crews, they're completely pussified.

That's because your East and Central European coworkers have till quite recently lived under communism and their countries are still poor + backward because of it, because the capitalist scumfucks from the USA helped put the communists into power. Think that might have redpilled them a bit?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:00 #4489

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
My East and Central European coworkers and friends are very much woke to the JQ, Leftism, and the GloboHomo
I've worked with Dutch, British, and Scandinavian crews, they're completely pussified.

That's because your East and Central European coworkers have till quite recently lived under communism and their countries are still poor + backward because of it, because the capitalist scumfucks from the USA helped put the communists into power. Think that might have redpilled them a bit?

About the Communist part, yes very much. About the Capitalist part. No, I never heard them complain about Capitalism

Do you like to get paid for your work? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to own your own house? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to own a nice car? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to go on holidays? - You're a Capitalist
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:01 #4490

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2533
  • Likes received: 1100
Rocco wrote:
My East and Central European coworkers and friends are very much woke to the JQ, Leftism, and the GloboHomo
I've worked with Dutch, British, and Scandinavian crews, they're completely pussified.

I understand what you are saying.

Some of them are almost ready to tie their own bowels to a post and start walking around it

Its not good
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:09 #4491

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
My East and Central European coworkers and friends are very much woke to the JQ, Leftism, and the GloboHomo
I've worked with Dutch, British, and Scandinavian crews, they're completely pussified.

I understand what you are saying.

Some of them are almost ready to tie their own bowels to a post and start walking around it

Its not good
Like the Bolsheviks did to their perceived enemies
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:16 #4492

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2533
  • Likes received: 1100
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Rocco wrote:
My East and Central European coworkers and friends are very much woke to the JQ, Leftism, and the GloboHomo
I've worked with Dutch, British, and Scandinavian crews, they're completely pussified.

I understand what you are saying.

Some of them are almost ready to tie their own bowels to a post and start walking around it

Its not good
Like the Bolsheviks did to their perceived enemies

Yes but first they muat demoralize a people to the point they believe there is nothing left to fight for

And thats why I unserstand what you sre saying because there are lots of those people

Especially in the inner cities they have become their own worst critic

They will.also be the first to die in the event of a civil collapse they are helping to create

Life is not without.its own.sense of justice
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:20 #4493

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Rocco wrote:
About the Communist part, yes very much. About the Capitalist part. No, I never heard them complain about Capitalism

Do you like to get paid for your work? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to own your own house? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to own a nice car? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to go on holidays? - You're a Capitalist

Of course... coming from poverty stricken former communist countries, arriving in capitalism must feel like a warm bath at first. So of course you won't hear your Eastern European colleagues complain about that. As they are not redpilled on Capitalism enough.






And indeed, I like to get paid for my work. However, I like my wages doubled thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own my own house. However, I like my house to be cheap AND well produced thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own a nice car. Which I can buy thanks to my doubled wages and cheap house.
I also like to go on holidays. However, I prefer the State to pay for my holidays and send me on cruises thanks to National Socialism.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 00:21 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:21 #4494

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
As Bezmenov said, we're past Demoralization, we're in final stage of Normalization now
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 00:25 #4495

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
About the Communist part, yes very much. About the Capitalist part. No, I never heard them complain about Capitalism

Do you like to get paid for your work? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to own your own house? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to own a nice car? - You're a Capitalist
Do you like to go on holidays? - You're a Capitalist

Of course... coming from poverty stricken former communist countries, arriving in capitalism must feel like a warm bath at first. So of course you won't hear your Eastern European colleagues complain about that. As they are not redpilled on Capitalism enough.



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]




And indeed, I like to get paid for my work. However, I like my wages doubled thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own my own house. However, I like my house to be cheap AND well produced thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own a nice car. Which I can buy thanks to my doubled wages and cheap house.
I also like to go on holidays. However, I prefer the State to pay for my holidays and send me on cruises thanks to National Socialism.
You just want Free stuff, just like all the SJW Snowflake Commies
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 18:34 #4496

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Rocco wrote:
You just want Free stuff, just like all the SJW Snowflake Commies


:iitm:


I want this:


Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 18:35 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 18:42 #4497

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
'Flare" wrote:
And indeed, I like to get paid for my work. However, I like my wages doubled thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own my own house. However, I like my house to be cheap AND well produced thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own a nice car. Which I can buy thanks to my doubled wages and cheap house.
I also like to go on holidays. However, I prefer the State to pay for my holidays and send me on cruises thanks to National Socialism.
So who do you think is going to pay for this?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 18:54 #4498

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Rocco wrote:
'Flare" wrote:
And indeed, I like to get paid for my work. However, I like my wages doubled thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own my own house. However, I like my house to be cheap AND well produced thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own a nice car. Which I can buy thanks to my doubled wages and cheap house.
I also like to go on holidays. However, I prefer the State to pay for my holidays and send me on cruises thanks to National Socialism.
So who do you think is going to pay for this?

The companies we work for which have all doubled or tripled the wages and the companies who sell us the cheap but well-built houses and cars, which is made possible due to the fact that we won't have to deal with debt-based currency / usury anymore. And because of the fact that there won't be big predatory companies around since the State will nationalise their asses on misconduct.



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 18:54 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 19:06 #4499

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 945
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
'Flare" wrote:
And indeed, I like to get paid for my work. However, I like my wages doubled thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own my own house. However, I like my house to be cheap AND well produced thanks to National Socialism.
I also like to own a nice car. Which I can buy thanks to my doubled wages and cheap house.
I also like to go on holidays. However, I prefer the State to pay for my holidays and send me on cruises thanks to National Socialism.
So who do you think is going to pay for this?

The companies we work for which have all doubled or tripled the wages and the companies who sell us the cheap but well-built houses and cars, which is made possible due to the fact that we won't have to deal with debt-based currency / usury anymore. And because of the fact that there won't be big predatory companies around since the State will nationalise their asses on misconduct.



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You must be thinking companies are making exorbitant profits. This is a Leftist mindset and simply not true. They can't decrease prices of their products, and increase salaries for their workers, and still make a healthy profit. This is mathematically not possible.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 19:18 #4500

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14015
  • Likes received: 5496
Rocco wrote:
You must be thinking companies are making exorbitant profits. This is a Leftist mindset and simply not true. They can't decrease prices of their products, and increase salaries for their workers, and still make a healthy profit. This is mathematically not possible.

I'm not thinking that at all. I'm just thinking companies will be acting more responsible when they know the State will nationalise them if they misconduct.

Anyway, profits and wages will go up when there is no interest to be paid over any loans no more.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 19:19 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.