Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 19:40 #4501

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You must be thinking companies are making exorbitant profits. This is a Leftist mindset and simply not true. They can't decrease prices of their products, and increase salaries for their workers, and still make a healthy profit. This is mathematically not possible.

I'm not thinking that at all. I'm just thinking companies will be acting more responsible when they know the State will nationalise them if they misconduct.

Anyway, profits and wages will go up when there is no interest to be paid over any loans no more.

The biggest costs for companies hiring workers are Taxation and Social Insurances.

The biggest costs for Building Companies and Project Developers are the land Prices which are owned by the Government who keeps increasing these land prices

What are you going to do about that?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 19:42 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 19:53 #4502

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Rocco wrote:
The biggest costs for companies hiring workers are Taxation and Social Insurances.

The biggest costs for Building Companies and Project Developers are the land Prices which are owned by the Government who keeps increasing these land prices

What are you going to do about that?

What do you think will happen to the United States if this....



....would be turned into a surplus in stead of a 21 trillion dollar debt?


Aaaah..... one can only dream now can we....




Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 12 May 2019 21:17 #4503

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It's the Government with their taxes that's stealing most of your money. Not the companies. Not the banks
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 12 May 2019 21:18 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 13 May 2019 16:17 #4504

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It's the Government with their taxes that's stealing most of your money. Not the companies. Not the banks

Yeah... because the governments control the banks right. :bonk:
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Roastie

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 13 May 2019 17:32 #4505

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
It's the Government with their taxes that's stealing most of your money. Not the companies. Not the banks

Yeah... because the governments control the banks right. :bonk:
Just look on your payslip, look at the deductions, about 10% is income tax, 30%+ is Social Security. It's not the banks robbing you blind. It's the government. Welfare = Wealth Redistribution. You can't get more Leftist than that. It's Communism
And there's even more hidden Social Security costs that are not even showing on your payslip, like the pension fund. There's probable a $300 deduction for pension costs on your payslip, your employer adds another $300. That's $600 a month you will only see a fraction of it back (if you even make it to retirement
Abolishing the Welfare State is the quickest way to double your salary
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 13 May 2019 18:50 #4506

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Rocco wrote:
Just look on your payslip, look at the deductions, about 10% is income tax, 30%+ is Social Security. It's not the banks robbing you blind. It's the government. Welfare = Wealth Redistribution. You can't get more Leftist than that. It's Communism
And there's even more hidden Social Security costs that are not even showing on your payslip, like the pension fund. There's probable a $300 deduction for pension costs on your payslip, your employer adds another $300. That's $600 a month you will only see a fraction of it back (if you even make it to retirement
Abolishing the Welfare State is the quickest way to double your salary

Yea... and what about the monthly mortgage payments for your house to the bank for the coming 30 years because you have to pay 2 times the (ridiculously high) house-price due to interest?

But yea... the way the welfare state is now, it's obviously completely and totally overblown.

Yet, it's nice if you get disabled due to let's say a heart-attack which leaves you out of work and income for a long-long time, that you are assured you won't get into trouble.

It's good for the State to look after it's citizens for those who REALLY need it.




You are too afraid of losing your money and individuality and completely forget about the common good at all.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 14 May 2019 16:49 #4507

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Just look on your payslip, look at the deductions, about 10% is income tax, 30%+ is Social Security. It's not the banks robbing you blind. It's the government. Welfare = Wealth Redistribution. You can't get more Leftist than that. It's Communism
And there's even more hidden Social Security costs that are not even showing on your payslip, like the pension fund. There's probable a $300 deduction for pension costs on your payslip, your employer adds another $300. That's $600 a month you will only see a fraction of it back (if you even make it to retirement
Abolishing the Welfare State is the quickest way to double your salary

Yea... and what about the monthly mortgage payments for your house to the bank for the coming 30 years because you have to pay 2 times the (ridiculously high) house-price due to interest?

But yea... the way the welfare state is now, it's obviously completely and totally overblown.

Yet, it's nice if you get disabled due to let's say a heart-attack which leaves you out of work and income for a long-long time, that you are assured you won't get into trouble.

It's good for the State to look after it's citizens for those who REALLY need it.


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



You are too afraid of losing your money and individuality and completely forget about the common good at all.
Tell me why property prices are rising in your country, why can't working class, or young people afford to buy houses anymore?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 14 May 2019 16:51 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 14 May 2019 21:39 #4508

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Just look on your payslip, look at the deductions, about 10% is income tax, 30%+ is Social Security. It's not the banks robbing you blind. It's the government. Welfare = Wealth Redistribution. You can't get more Leftist than that. It's Communism
And there's even more hidden Social Security costs that are not even showing on your payslip, like the pension fund. There's probable a $300 deduction for pension costs on your payslip, your employer adds another $300. That's $600 a month you will only see a fraction of it back (if you even make it to retirement
Abolishing the Welfare State is the quickest way to double your salary

Yea... and what about the monthly mortgage payments for your house to the bank for the coming 30 years because you have to pay 2 times the (ridiculously high) house-price due to interest?

But yea... the way the welfare state is now, it's obviously completely and totally overblown.

Yet, it's nice if you get disabled due to let's say a heart-attack which leaves you out of work and income for a long-long time, that you are assured you won't get into trouble.

It's good for the State to look after it's citizens for those who REALLY need it.


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



You are too afraid of losing your money and individuality and completely forget about the common good at all.
Tell me why property prices are rising in your country, why can't working class, or young people afford to buy houses anymore?


So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 14 May 2019 21:42 #4509

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 14 May 2019 23:50 #4510

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Just look on your payslip, look at the deductions, about 10% is income tax, 30%+ is Social Security. It's not the banks robbing you blind. It's the government. Welfare = Wealth Redistribution. You can't get more Leftist than that. It's Communism
And there's even more hidden Social Security costs that are not even showing on your payslip, like the pension fund. There's probable a $300 deduction for pension costs on your payslip, your employer adds another $300. That's $600 a month you will only see a fraction of it back (if you even make it to retirement
Abolishing the Welfare State is the quickest way to double your salary

Yea... and what about the monthly mortgage payments for your house to the bank for the coming 30 years because you have to pay 2 times the (ridiculously high) house-price due to interest?

But yea... the way the welfare state is now, it's obviously completely and totally overblown.

Yet, it's nice if you get disabled due to let's say a heart-attack which leaves you out of work and income for a long-long time, that you are assured you won't get into trouble.

It's good for the State to look after it's citizens for those who REALLY need it.


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



You are too afraid of losing your money and individuality and completely forget about the common good at all.
Tell me why property prices are rising in your country, why can't working class, or young people afford to buy houses anymore?


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Property prices go up because land prices go up. Property developers can hardly make profit anymore. Who controls the land prices Flare?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 08:10 #4511

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Rocco wrote:
Property prices go up because land prices go up. Property developers can hardly make profit anymore. Who controls the land prices Flare?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 13:55 #4512

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
May 13, 2019 article by Paul Craig Roberts:
The Lies About World War II

In the aftermath of a war, history cannot be written. The losing side has no one to speak for it. Historians on the winning side are constrained by years of war propaganda that demonized the enemy while obscuring the crimes of the righteous victors. People want to enjoy and feel good about their victory, not learn that their side was responsible for the war or that the war could have been avoided except for the hidden agendas of their own leaders. Historians are also constrained by the unavailability of information. To hide mistakes, corruption, and crimes, governments lock up documents for decades. Memoirs of participants are not yet written. Diaries are lost or withheld from fear of retribution. It is expensive and time consuming to locate witnesses, especially those on the losing side, and to convince them to answer questions. Any account that challenges the “happy account” requires a great deal of confirmation from official documents, interviews, letters, diaries, and memoirs, and even that won’t be enough. For the history of World War II in Europe, these documents can be spread from New Zealand and Australia across Canada and the US through Great Britain and Europe and into Russia. A historian on the track of the truth faces long years of strenuous investigation and development of the acumen to judge and assimilate the evidence he uncovers into a truthful picture of what transpired. The truth is always immensely different from the victor’s war propaganda. . .

www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/13/the-lies-about-world-war-ii/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 19:02 #4513

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Property prices go up because land prices go up. Property developers can hardly make profit anymore. Who controls the land prices Flare?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Nope, it's your local governments. They raise the land prices and steal billions from your society so they can spend it on building big government buildings, or self defense workshops for black transgenders, or some other gay shit
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 19:48 #4514

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
From the May 13, 2019 article by Paul Craig Roberts:
If you want to escape from the lies about World War II that still direct our disastrous course, you only need to study two books by David Irving: Hitler’s War and the first volume of his Churchill biography, Churchill’s War: The Struggle for Power.

www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/13/the-lies-about-world-war-ii/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 20:41 #4515

  • Connect Dots
  • Connect Dots's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
  • Posts: 406
  • Likes received: 74
The conclusion of the May 13, 2019 article by Paul Craig Roberts:
In his Introduction to Hitler’s War Irving reports that despite the widespread sales of his book, the initial praise from accomplished historians and the fact that the book was required reading at military academies from Sandhurst to West Point, “I have had my home smashed into by thugs, my family terrorized, my name smeared, my printers [publishers] firebombed, and myself arrested and deported by tiny, democratic Austria—an illegal act, their courts decided, for which the ministerial culprits were punished; at the behest of disaffected academics and influential citizens [Zionists], in subsequent years, I was deported from Canada (in 1992), and refused entry to Australia, New Zealand, Italy, South Africa and other civilized countries around he world. Internationally affiliated groups circulated letters to librarians, pleading for this book to be taken off their shelves.”

So much for free thought and truth in the Western world. Nothing is so little regarded in the West as free thought, free expression, and truth. In the West explanations are controlled in order to advance the agendas of the ruling interest groups. As David Irving has learned, woe to anyone who gets in the way.

www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/05/13/the-lies-about-world-war-ii/

Internet forums are important in counterbalancing the tyranny of the mainstream establishment.

But it is a long, hard struggle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 21:50 #4516

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Property prices go up because land prices go up. Property developers can hardly make profit anymore. Who controls the land prices Flare?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Nope, it's your local governments. They raise the land prices and steal billions from your society so they can spend it on building big government buildings, or self defense workshops for black transgenders, or some other gay shit

You're wrong about that.

It's the jews at the top of the financial system and they control everything and everyone from there.

If the jews wouldn't be there, our 'local governments' wouldn't be ripping us off.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 22:05 #4517

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2083
  • Likes received: 1717
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Property prices go up because land prices go up. Property developers can hardly make profit anymore. Who controls the land prices Flare?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Nope, it's your local governments. They raise the land prices and steal billions from your society so they can spend it on building big government buildings, or self defense workshops for black transgenders, or some other gay shit

You're wrong about that.

It's the jews at the top of the financial system and they control everything and everyone from there.

If the jews wouldn't be there, our 'local governments' wouldn't be ripping us off.

Exactly, Jews or Zionists of any religion filling their pockets.

This is common knowledge for the Goyim who know, amongst other devious deceptions.

I await to be called a whore by Rocco yet again, which quite frankly Flare is well out of order. Yes I called him a
CONFUSNIK (a word I invented) which several posters past and present believe to be an accurate description.




“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 May 2019 22:35 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 22:14 #4518

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2083
  • Likes received: 1717
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Property prices go up because land prices go up. Property developers can hardly make profit anymore. Who controls the land prices Flare?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Every single time.

Ever heard of Rachman?

Perec "Peter" Rachman (1919 – 29 November 1962) was a Polish-born landlord who operated in Notting Hill, London, England in the 1950s and early 1960s. He became notorious for his exploitation of his tenants, with the word "Rachmanism" entering the Oxford English Dictionary as a synonym for the exploitation and intimidation of tenants.



Rachman was born in Lwów, Poland, in 1919, the son of a Jewish dentist.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 May 2019 23:49 #4519

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13843
  • Likes received: 5476
Well I have to say it's strange to see Rocco apparently doesn't understand it's the jews in stead of 'the government'.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 16 May 2019 04:35 #4520

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
If you take the Jews out of the equation nothing would change
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.