Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 24 Jul 2019 18:40 #4561

• Flare
Debunking the Myth of “Nazi Looted Art”

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 25 Jul 2019 17:14 #4562

• Treebeard
  • Fresh Member
the biggest lie is that the Reich was fully defeated.
Andes, Antarctica, Moon, Mars, Agartha...

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 28 Jul 2019 16:09 #4563

• Flare
Utopia

Bitchute link
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2019 16:24 by Flare.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 03 Aug 2019 00:32 #4564

• Straight Shooter

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 03 Aug 2019 14:09 #4565

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Treebeard wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I put out bread-crusts to feed the Hollow-Earth Nazis. There must be an surface access point nearby because the next morning the bread-crusts have gone.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 03 Aug 2019 23:17 #4566

• Flare
Truth Will Out Radio: An American Soldier’s View on the War

Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise look at an interview with an American GI after the war and answer questions from a commenter.

Dennis now has his videos on Bitchute and a conspiracy theorist has asked questions on there about Hitler being a Catholic, where he got his money from and what really went on with the experiments on prisoners?

Witness testimony from an allied soldier has been found that shows the Americans were shooting German prisoners and watching while the ‘French’ resistance beat women to a bloody pulp for being ‘collaborators’.

They also strafed a train carriage filled with starving prisoners and lined Germans up against a wall and shot them.

This was all done in the belief the Germans had been gassing Jews and deliberately starving them, as that’s what Jewish witnesses told the soldiers.

However in 1948 an Allied memo was sent out stating that in all cases where gassings had been alleged outside the Soviet zone, it can be proven that witnesses lied and confessions were obtained through torture.

Presented by Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise

:right: archive.radioaryan.com/TWOR/TWOR%20072619.mp3
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 04 Aug 2019 20:44 #4567

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

Yeah, sometimes I put out bread-crusts to feed the Hollow-Earth Nazis. There must be an surface access point nearby because the next morning the bread-crusts have gone.

the surface accesses are assumed to be in the Himalaya Mountains and Antarctica

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 04 Aug 2019 20:46 #4568

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

:shemused:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 05 Aug 2019 00:32 #4569

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

:shemused:

Ah look.. Gaia is going along with the transgender agenda.

No surprise there. :)

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Aug 2019 20:37 #4570

• Truthspoon
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

So there isn't one in Grimsby then?

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Aug 2019 21:27 #4571

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

you can not go to the inner earth from your backyard :cool: :)

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Aug 2019 21:41 #4572

• Truthspoon
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

It's a little inconvenient that you have to go to Himalayas and Antartica to get there and kind of makes it hard to prove.

Isn't it a little convenient that these so called entrances are in places where virtually noone will ever go to?

Has Sir Edmund Hilary been there?

Have you been there?

Why do you believe this?

My opinion is that Agartha, Shambalah and the so called 'inner Earth' is really a metaphor for the Illuminati psychic underworld 4d realm of darkness which these people simultaneously exist within while also being of this world.

I'm planning on writing a book about it in fact.
Last Edit: 06 Aug 2019 21:49 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gloria

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Aug 2019 21:50 #4573

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Treebeard wrote:

It's a little inconvenient that you have to go to Himalayas and Antartica to get there and kind of makes it hard to prove.

Isn't it a little convenient that these so called entrances are in places where virtually noone will ever go to?

Has Sir Edmund Hilary been there?

Have you been there?

Why do you believe this?

Please feel free to express yourself on this subject.

...have the Nazis searched for it? :)
Maybe...the inner Earth is not for everyone - we dont know :roll: :scheme: :) :cool: :P

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 06 Aug 2019 22:10 #4574

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Have you been there?

Why do you believe this?

the earth is hollow in parts as we know - but I personally dont believe there is an inner earth - if it would have been already discovered :scheme: :nea:

Last Edit: 06 Aug 2019 22:10 by Gloria.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 08 Aug 2019 22:43 #4575

• Flare
Wehrmacht Conduct

Bitchute link

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 08 Aug 2019 22:54 #4576

• Truthspoon
Gloria wrote:
Have you been there?

Why do you believe this?

the earth is hollow in parts as we know - but I personally dont believe there is an inner earth - if it would have been already discovered :scheme: :nea:

David Icke used to go on about this too.

The problem with Icke is that for all the sense he talks about Freemason and child-abuse rings, he has to spoil it by talking about spaceship moons and Reptilians.

I actually visited one of the specific places he mentioned in the middle of Turkey where supposedly there is inner-Earth access.

I saw nothing of the sort when I went there. Admittedly it's a troglodite underground settlement over several levels, but it's crude and hardly a high-tech entrance for such advanced creatures. Someplaces you have to stoop your head, if Reptilians and Nordics are sometimes 9 feet tall then frankly I think they would struggle. I've also been to the Himalayas in fact and while in Nepal I heard of noone offering 'inner-Earth' tours.

I guess I just don't believe it.

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 09 Aug 2019 00:55 #4577

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
The earth is full of that molten rock shit so it's ludicrous for anybody to think people can live down there..:)

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 09 Aug 2019 06:58 #4578

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Gloria wrote:
Have you been there?

Why do you believe this?

David Icke used to go on about this too.

The problem with Icke is that for all the sense he talks about Freemason and child-abuse rings, he has to spoil it by talking about spaceship moons and Reptilians.

I actually visited one of the specific places he mentioned in the middle of Turkey where supposedly there is inner-Earth access.

I saw nothing of the sort when I went there. Admittedly it's a troglodite underground settlement over several levels, but it's crude and hardly a high-tech entrance for such advanced creatures. Someplaces you have to stoop your head, if Reptilians and Nordics are sometimes 9 feet tall then frankly I think they would struggle. I've also been to the Himalayas in fact and while in Nepal I heard of noone offering 'inner-Earth' tours.

I guess I just don't believe it.

David Icke also says that the Moon is a spaceship :yerright:
I was on an event from David Icke in London and he talks a lot of sense about the hidden ruling Elite, Freemasons and so on....
but he has not so much clue of Science I have to say - our Planet is a hot place inside...its not really possible that people like us could live there :)

there are lot of things between heaven and earth that are not to proof - its on you to believe it or not :cool:

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 10 Aug 2019 01:33 #4579

• Flare

What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 15 Aug 2019 01:00 #4580

• Rerevisionist
  • Fresh Member
big-lies.org/how-master-race-won-ww2/
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare