Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sin Within the Family

Sin Within the Family 09 Aug 2015 15:54 #1

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
There is a War on Families isn't there? Yep... against the 'family unit'..... with the amount of divorces and affairs and the idolization of sex to the point of making it a GOD where anything goes and narcissism....even to the point of sociopathy....are being promoted as not so bad qualities.... the WORSHP of knowledge of being true to SELF at the cost of all else etc..

Few though speak about corruption WITHIN families, the BAD SIDE of family units and the whole ethos of blood is thicker than water. How many crimes, how much suffering and destruction has been caused due to families protecting each other at all cost, at the cost of truth, at the cost of justice, at the cost of what is right...............NOOOOOOO, family must be protected and if a certain member or members of a family are complete and utter ASSHOLES.... if members are devious, manipulative, cons, criminals..... then truth be damned, the family MUST be protected at the cost of ALL ELSE. And woe to those who suffer on the other side, woe to those who bare the brunt of family dysfunction including criminality, be it generational or otherwise..

Perhaps this is what Jesus meant when He said those who love child, brother, mother, daughter or father more than me (Truth) cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven (paraphrasing here), not in that state, not unless or until they are made to understand that it is NOT LOVE that causes a family member to protect another family member from taking RESPONISBILITY for ones own selfish and diabolical actions, even for crimes done within the family unit, it is not love, it is something else altogether and it is an ugly thing.

Woe to the victims of family unity in it's corrupt form.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2015 16:01 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Sin Within the Family 09 Aug 2015 21:31 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Malila wrote:
There is a War on Families isn't there? Yep... against the 'family unit'..... with the amount of divorces and affairs and the idolization of sex to the point of making it a GOD where anything goes and narcissism....even to the point of sociopathy....are being promoted as not so bad qualities.... the WORSHP of knowledge of being true to SELF at the cost of all else etc..

Few though speak about corruption WITHIN families, the BAD SIDE of family units and the whole ethos of blood is thicker than water. How many crimes, how much suffering and destruction has been caused due to families protecting each other at all cost, at the cost of truth, at the cost of justice, at the cost of what is right...............NOOOOOOO, family must be protected and if a certain member or members of a family are complete and utter ASSHOLES.... if members are devious, manipulative, cons, criminals..... then truth be damned, the family MUST be protected at the cost of ALL ELSE. And woe to those who suffer on the other side, woe to those who bare the brunt of family dysfunction including criminality, be it generational or otherwise..

Perhaps this is what Jesus meant when He said those who love child, brother, mother, daughter or father more than me (Truth) cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven (paraphrasing here), not in that state, not unless or until they are made to understand that it is NOT LOVE that causes a family member to protect another family member from taking RESPONISBILITY for ones own selfish and diabolical actions, even for crimes done within the family unit, it is not love, it is something else altogether and it is an ugly thing.

Woe to the victims of family unity in it's corrupt form.

Why did you paraphrase ?

Matthew 10:37
''He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and
he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.''

If you want to quote the Bible,it is allways wise to see the Bible verse that you quote in it's context

To this day Christians can live a relatively safe life,but according to the
prophesies there will also come a time where Christians will be killed for
for their faith,so it is all about making a decision who you want to follow,
and who you want to be true to,even if times are hard,and your family
will oppose to your decision to follow Christ.

Matthew 10:34
34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth;
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35"For I came to SET A MAN AGAINST HIS FATHER, AND A
DAUGHTER AGAINST HER MOTHER, AND A DAUGHTER-IN-LAW AGAINST
HER MOTHER-IN-LAW;…

Matthew 10:36
and A MAN'S ENEMIES WILL BE THE MEMBERS OF HIS HOUSEHOLD.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 05:36 #3

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Is that the only thing about my post that you want to comment upon? the gist of my overall post is quite clear. :)
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 12:20 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Great post Malila. Yes, the communist ideologues have been trying to destroy the family unit for 100 years. Jewish Bolsheviks see the father of the family as their most powerful opponent. Hence the "white male Christian" became the "oppressor" after Mordechai Levy's plagiarized work from Considerant (ie Das Kapital) and the German Jewish Fed Reserve owning families failed to spur a workers revolution across Europe during WWI then via the Bolshevik Revolution.

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 12:30 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Didn't she say something totally different
or is it only me not getting a very weird and unknown to me kind of sarcasm?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 12:36 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I've made the comment about targeting the family unit by communism. That is touched on in the first paragraph.

Malila then discusses how the family unit is held paramount and used as a tool to hide sin.

I'll leave her explain where she is going with the thread. :)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 13:48 #7

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Malila wrote:
Is that the only thing about my post that you want to comment upon? the gist of my overall post is quite clear. :)

I take it you are not very familiar with the Word of God,otherwise you would
have been more carefull by not pulling verses out of context.

A family unit is like a micro cosmic reflection of this sinfull world where human interaction
depends on individual beliefs,morals and values.

I don't know whether you are Christian or not or whether you just thought
of quoting the Bible because it felt appropriate to the comment you were making
but would you leave your family behind if Christ would ask you to do this ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 13:53 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Malila is a long term practicing Protestant Yenta.

Exposing yourself .... MUCH ... yet again :hahano: :hahano:

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 22:11 #9

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
I won't discuss or get side-tracked into anything except the topic..(except to say that as far as studying the Word..... I am an ex-missionary) :) . I am saying that the family unit is under attack, is under threat from so many sides....yes this is very true.....................and yet on the other hand... ... perhaps it is due to living in a semi-rural area these past few years where everyone seems to know everyone so to speak and so many are related or connected by familial bloodlines and generational connections, it is very much who you know.

So much is hidden due to connections within families. No matter how bad or how much of an SOB someone is.............the family will protect the person or persons......... and those who bare the brunt of a family members SIN....... is often treated is if THEY are the one who did wrong....... the one who bore the brunt of someone else's ability to be a total asshole.... to put it often mildly..... is targeted by relatives and fellow family members of the one(s) who are beyond the ability to take personal responsibility for their own behavior.

Sometimes.............actually often............the system itself will back up this kind of mentality no matter the harm that has been done.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 22:16 by annabelle.

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 22:36 #10

• Cinta
  • Never Again
In many cultures the family unit isn't just a father mother and children;
but a family can also be those who belong to a specific group or a tribe.
The strong family bond or the tribe dynamics makes everybody responsable
for what happens within this group,and if one member sins it will have an
impact on the the whole group.
I can imagine that in cases of child abuse,the people in the family unit
can protect the abuser and may prevent the truth to be revealed

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Sin Within the Family 12 Aug 2015 23:46 #11

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Malila wrote:
I won't discuss or get side-tracked into anything except the topic..(except to say that as far as studying the Word..... I am an ex-missionary) :) . I am saying that the family unit is under attack, is under threat from so many sides....yes this is very true.....................and yet on the other hand... ... perhaps it is due to living in a semi-rural area these past few years where everyone seems to know everyone so to speak and so many are related or connected by familial bloodlines and generational connections, it is very much who you know.

So much is hidden due to connections within families. No matter how bad or how much of an SOB someone is.............the family will protect the person or persons......... and those who bare the brunt of a family members SIN....... is often treated is if THEY are the one who did wrong....... the one who bore the brunt of someone else's ability to be a total asshole.... to put it often mildly..... is targeted by relatives and fellow family members of the one(s) who are beyond the ability to take personal responsibility for their own behavior.

Sometimes.............actually often............the system itself will back up this kind of mentality no matter the harm that has been done.
Sounds similar to the Hasidic community.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 23:47 by Orangeaid.