Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 10 Sep 2015 23:57 #21

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Mario wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
@Zorro ... the Rabbi has had the Jewish mental illness from birth.

Look at how yenta and he / she / it have now derailed this thread because it is bang on the money with their beloved Zionism and its push to recreate Eretz Israel.

Where is the assistance of Israel and the Sauds / Gulf States of wahabi crypto -Jews (who fund ISIS btw :wissl: ) ... where is it?
:rofl:

I don't think so he is a Jewish Rabbi at all ........

He just would hate if the Roman Pope gang gets away with all the stuff they have hidden away throughout there own nice history!

:cool:

@ oiram @
You have got to be kidding. I have kept on the fence re what Pfiz says about you but you have just confirmed all of it with that statement just there.

I'm not even going to bother responding to the remainder of your post. It just conjours up images of the wheel on the Wheel of Fortune combined with a host who smokes crystal meth.
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2015 23:58 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 11 Sep 2015 00:10 #22

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Ah well ........ was away some time did not know you turned Pfiz boy.

Sorry to disturb you ......

@ oiram @
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 11 Sep 2015 01:00 #23

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Basically treacherous, hostile, and gutless politicians are aiding and abetting the total destruction of Europe and it's indigenous peoples.

Who in their right mind wants to live in a neighbourhood full of African or Muslim immigrants who don't respect our costumes and culture one bit! In fact many are openly hostile towards westerners and the West in general. They only want to come into Europe to take away and steal, or have for free what's taken us centuries of hard work to create ourselves. You can guarantee now that black on white crime will increase further, the streets of Europe will become less safer, brutal robberies and violent crime will rise steeply, rape will increase sharply. It's disgusting watching lying treacherous politicians call open borders on Europe, allowing millions of European hating immigrants to flood into Europe.

You fucking clueless and utterly retarded liberals can take part of the blame for this too. Don't say you weren't warned when you're visiting the morgue to identify the body of your brutally murdered raped daughter, or when other loved one's become victims of racially motivated attacks by packs of angry racist black immigrants (illegal immigrants) fresh from somewhere in Africa who expect something for nothing and have the mentality of baboons.

Denmark, a young White couple, Nanna Skovmand and Mads Schøllhammer, were viciously attacked and beaten by a Somali gang using bottles and iron chains. Cops somehow managed to arrest three teenagers out of the mob. During the trial, they laughed and high-fived each other as a description of the crime was read aloud to the court. All three were given ridiculously short sentences of 2 months— and that was time served before trial! They actually released them immediately —one was even in Denmark illegally and they suspended deportation! Where is the media report on this racist hate crime?

Denmark: immigrants who whipped woman in face with iron chains laugh in court -

See more at: pamelageller.com/2015/04/denmark-muslims-who-whipped-woman-in-face-with-iron-chains-laugh-in-court.html/#sthash.DJschSPF.dpuf

Margaret Molland Sanden--Evil Norwegian Multicultists Still Refuse To Publish Name Or Pic Of African Killer.

African asylum seeker in early 30's murdered three to stay in Norway. Norway refuses to publish his name or photograph.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Sep 2015 01:25 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 11 Sep 2015 01:14 #24

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Zorro,
These things aren't a tragedy. The real tragedy is that I wasn't around with a gun. It would have been nice if some White person around there had. But from what I hear, they don't allow people to have guns there like they can in the U.S. (More or less) But with the invasion they allowed, I think they should start allowing White people to cary guns. And make it illegal to sell any to non-whites. And any non-white they manage to find with one should be executed on the spot. Hopefully using the Vlad the Impailer method.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 11 Sep 2015 01:40 #25

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
It's not at all helpful to say you want to shoot and impale black people is it, cultmaster. No I don't want to shoot or kill anybody, although the attackers of those two girls should have been hung or shot for their crimes. I just want these immigrants to fuck off back to where they belong, in Africa, and not Europe.

This is the danger white people now find themselves in though, we have an openly hostile government that's pushing for looser immigration laws, when we're already being flooded by third world immigrants as it is. The vast majority of Europeans do not want immigrants flooding into Europe, only the completely thick and dumb one's are welcoming more immigrants, which is by in large often a staged media event anyhow. I don't know anybody who wants their country flooded by hostile mobs of non Europeans. Unless you're completely fucking crazy.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, .........., Orangeaid

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 11 Sep 2015 10:32 #26

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
"Leaders" just hook up on zio skype and get told what to do.

Our "stop the boats" PM has gladly agreed to take in 12 000. Nothing compared to Europe but completely at odds with his usual no - refugee type rhetoric.

Is the JewSA tying assistance to more blatant zio servitude

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 11 Sep 2015 23:42 #27

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Zorro,
I disagree. The worse a thing you can come up with, the better it is. You aren't going to dissuade such people by polite, flowery talk. And you aren't going to convince traitors that they shouldn't be doing what they're doing by discussing the matter as though you are only slightly miffed about what is happening. Also, what if you were trying to convince some stranger to give you 100 dollars. And having 100 dollars would satisfy you. I doubt if anybody able to give you 100 dollars would do so. Though they might be willing to give you 20 dollars. But what if you were asking for 1000 dollars. A benifactor might give you the 100 that would satisfy you. In the same vein, if your statements about illegal invaders was bloodthirsty enough, the traitors might be willing to meet you halfway and simply deport them. Also, if you expect a pendiuum to swing in your favor, you have to be willing to give it a push.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 01:26 #28

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Such statements always gets me to my question?

Destroying our own country!

Which so called country was ever own by; or in possession of any public group lets say since Egypt time line?

I never ever owned a country or was ever given to me!

And why would people take possession of something which they only able to occupy for a maximum of 100 years of there life span.

What is yours or what is really belong to anyone if it comes to the part earth supplies towards all things??

Is it not just ego driven squatters rights people are claiming because they stayed long time on one place & created things temporary around themselves?

And never mind the fictive Hebrew Fiat-Jew bullshit creation story's ...............

On the other hand the public humanity never ever owned anything ever!
If anyone would truly own anything you would never pay any taxes towards strange people you don't even know or ever seen in your lifetime!

And does this crap below in the quote owns anything because some man made paper says so & the writing was done with the blood of those they murdered for it throughout there history!? ........ Only until someone else takes possession of it through force, manipulation or talks!

Its only a time question...... not if!
The reality is no one owns shit ever & its always just a time question before things changing hands or different people squatters moving into a area making there ego claims all over again as they doing for the last 6000 years!
And the original take over story always is forgotten about over time.

Human kind is not only 6000 years on earth I say. So claimed owner ship of parts of earth is only a man made squatters mostly blood bath related enforced illusionary man made fictive self-made right in my view!

And its clear no one ever owned shit!
And people which saying they owning a country are full of shit in truth! Temporary squatters they ALL are on Earth!
This includes freaking kings & so called queens as well & there cohorts & all there offspring's!

Illusionary ownership claims until there ego heads coming off ....... things like this could happen just over night if the conditions are right!

Tomorrow the by design imported Muslim squatters will place there new claims if the numbers are great enough & in a thousand years they forgotten about the reality story; again through new indoctrination games!

And around, around it goes for another million years! ... Its all bullshit in reality & the average JO saying he owns a country is even more full of shit paying his taxes until death to just even exist on this earth!

If things are being manipulated extreme enough ...... the entire north will be occupied by the black coloured & the south by the white coloured & in a thousand years they will tell everyone of there squatters it was always this way since man kind walked earth!

Squatters kind is full of shit in general & most are not even sure if they not had there origin from within the Ape world!
Not even Apes making claims over pieces of earth!

But wandering set into the wilderness parasite like Squatters do all the time!

And should anyone allocates new Squatter land ......... you logically don't allocate pieces of land to new wandering Squatters which other Squatters already settled on!
because those Squatters with just a little bit of brain understand that .......... 1 + 1 = 2

Queen Elizabeth is World's Largest Landowner
September 9, 2015

Crown" is Rothschild Front

As Elizabeth II becomes England's longest
serving monarch, it is worth remembering that
she is really a symbol of economic disparity.
Elizabeth Windsor and her covert syndicate in London are the world's largest landowners by a significant margin.
http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.ca/2013/07/european-bloodlines-face-end-time.html

Just look at this ex German crap >>>
They all just Squatters like you and me, with a bit more blood on there hands directly or indirectly!
That's all..........

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 02:52 by Mario.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 02:49 #29

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mario I think you're rather missing the point here. When people refer to their country as their own, they generally mean the land they were born in, and the land where the demographic and racial make-up is people of their own kind. For example, Europeans generally have lighter skin because they've resided in Europe for thousands of years, and Europe is their homelands. By saying our own countries, we mean the place we and our ancestors originated from, going back thousands of years. Obviously Africans are not from Europe, therefore it is not their homeland. Forget about the Queen here and who may own what. That's irrelevant here.
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 02:51 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 02:57 #30

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
I'm USA. And I have seen the urbanites pushed out into the small towns. And the numbers grow each year. Where is 'our' country in regards to the OP? This is critical as to how it has effected you directly, rather than another historical (long since passed) event. Topical to a "T".

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 03:10 #31

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Zorro wrote:
Mario I think you're rather missing the point here. When people refer to their country as their own, they generally mean the land they were born in, and the land where the demographic and racial make-up is people of their own kind. For example, Europeans generally have lighter skin because they've resided in Europe for thousands of years, and Europe is their homelands. By saying our own countries, we mean the place we and our ancestors originated from, going back thousands of years. Obviously Africans are not from Europe, therefore it is not their homeland. Forget about the Queen here and who may own what. That's irrelevant here.
Of cause I'm missing the point.... because I like to miss it!

Nothing else being noticed on places like these.....

What's about all these highly overpaid so called Politicians all around Earth in there individual regions never mind there own birth place & own family ........ what point are they missing & who are they belong too?

Who are they prostituted there life's too?

I will never change anything ......... & who is talking to those which are changing everything & creating all this mess!
And these brain dead squatters are even voting every time for there own destroyers & deaths! ..... EVERY TIME!

Its clear that the general public in the regions don't like this refugees bullshit game being totally over played; even retards don't like it ....... but there over paid voted for friends could not give a flying shit about there original Job description never mind the people which voted them into power supplying them with there nice over paid life style!

In reality all we doing is talking against a wall all day long..........

Only two solutions:
1) kick them back where they came from!

2) Kick out every single local Politician which is involved & kick them back where they came from.

Soft talks will not do shit for another lifetime!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 03:16 by Mario.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 07:19 #32

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:
Basically treacherous, hostile, and gutless politicians are aiding and abetting the total destruction of Europe and it's indigenous peoples.

You're not putting enough blame on the millions of white Europeans which are the majority for letting the politicians do this.

I don't need to even type a paragraph because there is nothing more to say when you really think about it.

The bottom line is this, if white Europeans allow mass immigration then they will deal with those consequences.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 07:23 #33

• Straight Shooter
Zorro wrote:
I The vast majority of Europeans do not want immigrants flooding into Europe.

Then why are they allowing this to happen?

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 10:21 #34

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Because no one actually does anything to stop the politicians , who think were all placid (or unintelligent) sheep. :hahano:
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 10:21 by novum.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 13:39 #35

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Because no one actually does anything to stop the politicians , who think were all placid (or unintelligent) sheep. :hahano:
Do what to remove them? VOTE? Yep, a armed rebellion would work today now wouldn't it?

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 18:44 #36

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

You're not putting enough blame on the millions of white Europeans which are the majority for letting the politicians do this.

I don't need to even type a paragraph because there is nothing more to say when you really think about it.

The bottom line is this, if white Europeans allow mass immigration then they will deal with those consequences.
Yes that's the hard core truth!

Nothing needs to be added & its simple as you said it and no arguing about it will ever change it!

The consequence will be very great and dramatic for the young generation if nothing happens quickly & into the correct logical direction!

@ oiram @

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 19:10 #37

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Because no one actually does anything to stop these politicians , who think were all placid (or unintelligent) sheep. :hahano:
And what needs to happen has to be dramatic & to the point for these by default prostituted Politicians; because they do not give a shit about anyone sitting on there high pays in comfort & adding there corruption bonuses to there incomes!

Immediate removal of these politicians involved; because of ignorants & treasonous actions towards there place and there own kind! Never mind the treason against there own so called education & position they occupying!

I would like to see the Germans making permanent camp in-front of these leaders offices .... like the Iceland people did with there entire family's and make noise with pots and pans until they all walking out on them own!

If Germans really care about any future at all & without any-more senseless blood baths they should just stop talking & act quickly in numbers and in unity until its done & solved!

Hint ▼▼▼▼
<< And the incoming squatters are of a selected type! Mark my words!

If Germans believe they have no right or need to act ....... well then just shut up & face the hard core consequence which WILL come in the future as it did in other places!

Did they not play the same game in Yugoslavia (Kosowo) .... how many people died again because of the squatters which multiplied like rats in a short time!

When shit like this happens ...... you only need to ask yourself ..... who is profiting from it & whose agenda really is it being played!

Even a retarded German knows that all this shit is being done by design!

And if German adults thinking they are rebels and terrorists because they care ....... then send all your Children in-front of there offices because its clearly there own future if there will be one at all??

Do people even having Children any-more??

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2015 19:47 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 12 Sep 2015 22:16 #38

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Mario,
I couldn't read all of the nonsense you wrote. What you say about personal possession doesn't have anything to do with anything. In a ganeral sense, it is the land that you and your kind call your homeland that matters. Nationality matters. Anybody trying to sell the one world government and one world people bullshit are evil. Also, ego has nothing to do with what causes people to move around. What causes people to move around is the same thing that causes a bacteria to spread from one side of the petri dish to the other side.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 13 Sep 2015 03:14 #39

• Straight Shooter
Mario wrote:
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Nothing needs to be added & its simple as you said it and no arguing about it will ever change it!

The consequence will be very great and dramatic for the young generation if nothing happens quickly & into the correct logical direction!

@ oiram @

Correct not much needs to be said and we will find out how much Europeans care about this issue by the response.

If the majority of Europeans care they won't allow it.

We won’t save refugees by destroying our own country 13 Sep 2015 03:40 #40

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
.......... wrote:
Mario wrote:
.......... wrote:
Zorro wrote:

@ oiram @

Correct not much needs to be said and we will find out how much Europeans care about this issue by the response.

If the majority of Europeans care they won't allow it.

And lets truly hope they will act in the interest for themselves & all ..
(Even so hope is a total loser in a World full of ignorance & belongs in Religion places only!)

Sad story it will be; if they don't act!

Even the UK & US public is in the same boat with even more issues which needs addressing being right in there target line as well!

Its a global thing anyhow; but each location has to sort it out within there own place & with luck those which acting first will give other places the incentive to act as well for the same logical reasons!

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2015 04:00 by Mario.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare