Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 16 Aug 2018 18:49 #361

• Straight Shooter
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 19:37 by ...........
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 16 Aug 2018 19:06 #362

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 16 Aug 2018 19:35 #363

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 17 Aug 2018 16:23 #364

• Straight Shooter
South African farmers panic after list of apparent expropriation targets published

www.rt.com/business/436143-south-africa-white-farmers/

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 23 Aug 2018 17:23 #365

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 23 Aug 2018 17:33 #366

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 31 Aug 2018 14:48 #367

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
S.Africa: EFF: We will make canned food for dogs out of Whites!

[On Twitter is a great white guy (an American) who calls himself "Racial Consciousness”. He does excellent work teaching whites. He posted this screen shot the other day. He had been attempting to talk with a black who seems to be an EFF (Economic Freedom Fighters – which is actually just a black racist communist political party run by Julius Malema) official. The guy is in Tshwane which is the new black name for Pretoria. It seems he is in the Pretoria area. So he replied to "Racial Consciousness” by saying: "You don’t come with that attitude because we will make canned food for dogs with your meat.”

So that was a nice chat with a black. I am enjoying the Internet so much because now whites across the world can speak to the blacks directly or watch their videos and they can see for themselves what exactly these blacks are like and what we have to put up with here. Yes, if you’re a white you have to know your place and watch what you say here.

The really fun part that I enjoy is when the blacks talk like this. Like when a senior black in the ANC in 1997 said: “When Mandela dies we will kill you whites like flies”. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe once said: “The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.” As a Rhodesian I like that one. I’m glad that the rest of the whites in Zimbabwe did NOT make it easier for Mugabe!!!

I like these threats by these blacks. Never forget them! One day, in the future, I hope we whites stand up to them, because then you’ll see who makes canned dog meat out of whom. You might be in for quite a surprise!

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 31 Aug 2018 15:16 #368

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
S.Africa: Snowy Smith says: Burn down the farms… if the Black Govt comes to steal them!
13th August 2018 jlamprecht 300 Views 0 Comments

[I’ve mentioned Snowy Smith before, because the Jews took him to court. He sent me this note about what the farmers must do if the Govt steals their land without paying for it. I totally agree with this. There is something more detailed that I read, that a farmer wrote. I will try to find it and post it. Jan]

———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 7:32 AM
Subject: THEFT OF FARM LANDS South Africa.
To: History Reviewed Channel

THEFT OF FARM LANDS South Africa.

If I was a Farmer in South Africa and these BLACK ANC THIEVES came to steal my Farm without compensation I world BURN the place down.

Get a huge Bulldozer and destroy everything Buildings, Crops, Houses, Barns, Sheds, Roads, Dams, Fences etc., Etc.

Then take up President Putin’s offer and move to RUSSIA.

historyreviewed.com/?p=7887

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 31 Aug 2018 16:58 #369

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member

Did Apartheid kill millions of blacks? Or did the Black population shoot through the roof?

Somebody on the Social media posted this chart of the growth of the black population during Apartheid. It should be clear that the black population grew at a pace unlike anything in their history. So the challenge is (like with the so-called Jewish holocaust), find the point in the chart where the Boers were killing millions of blacks? I kid you not, but Black politicians in South Africa (all a bunch of old communists), have openly stated in parliament that the whites killed millions of blacks!

But the truth is that the Boers and the whites were pulling their punches all the time. Even having nuclear bombs that they never used!

The notion that the whites slaughtered the blacks en masse is just another Jewish/Black lie! Jan]

Here’s a cool cartoon of how the blacks cry about their suffering!

Here’s the chart from the social media:

historyreviewed.com/?p=5404

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 31 Aug 2018 18:36 #370

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
Zimbabwe CIO – Central Intelligence Organisation: Death list included the the white Zimbabwean opposition leader Roy Bennett

A group of prominent friends, including a key Zimbabwean opposition leader and a Texas-based investor and philanthropist, was heading to a ranch in the U.S. state of New Mexico when their helicopter crashed and burned in a remote area, killing five people aboard.

Don’t be fooled by the notion that Mugabe is no longer in power. ZANU PF are communists and Mnangagwa was Mugabe’s right hand man. So nothing has changed in Zimbabwe except for Mugabe going, and he got it real nice and easy.

historyreviewed.com/?p=4054

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 03 Sep 2018 21:51 #371

BRITANNIA WAIVES THE RULES

British Prime Minister, Theresa May, caused outrage on Tuesday with her support for the South African regime’s racist theft and the transfer of White owned properties without compensation. The highly unpopular coalition Tory is obviously ill-advised and out of her depth.

State seizure of property without recompense can never be legal. An expert in international law this week pointed out that, even if the African National Congress (ANC) amends section 25 of the constitution to legalise confiscation, and even if the Constitutional Court in SA ratifies this, it remains illegal in international law as stated by numerous treaties and conventions co-signed by the South African government. The Prime Minister should know that.

In effect this means that if a pineapple farm in Kwazulu Natal is thieved from the White owner and handed over to a Black farmer, who then exports the pineapples to the UK for sale in Tesco, the White farmer has two options:

Either he could, through a British court, have the pineapples confiscated in the harbour, or if it is already in Tesco’s possession, through the British legal system, subpoena Tesco to pay him as well. In response, European supermarkets will, in future, import pineapples from South America. Either way, it will become a matter for the British legal system.

With her sleight of hand reference to British colonialism she grabbed the opportunity to support an action allegedly designed to redress the injustices of British colonialism. In doing so, she threw the very people who suffered and lost the most through British colonialism, the Afrikaner/ Boer people, right under the bus.

This might be the reason why Mrs. May is constantly under fire in her own country for her inability to carry out the instruction of her own people to negotiate a firm Brexit deal. She is constantly looking for the easy way out.

Britain fed Rhodesia to the wolves. (See Rhodesia’s Death Europe’s Funeral by Michael Walsh). Theresa May had it in her power to prevent the same from happening to South Africa. But she could not gather the courage to do so. Even when men such as Donald Trump and Peter Dutton in Australia stood up and defended fair and righteous position Prime Minister May opted for the easy way out. She had an opportunity so rare and so precious to a politician to act out of principle, righteousness, conviction and fairness and influence the direction of world opinion. Instead she allowed it to pass her by. (See Africa’s Killing Fields by Michael Walsh)

The inevitable social, political, economic and historical disaster which will befall South Africa through the proposed policy of theft of legally acquired land will be recorded by history. And it will be recorded at the expense of Theresa May. ~ Daniel Lötter. ~ Front National SA original article edited. Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 03 Sep 2018 21:59 #372

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Theresa May is not a Conservative, she's a Crypto-Marxist

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2018 22:00 by Rocco.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 03 Sep 2018 22:18 #373

I know., Rocco. As I've said before, there's nothing whatsoever conservative about that vile woman. She's now become more hated than any other prime minister in U.K history, perhaps with exception to Blair.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco, Ugh

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 03 Sep 2018 22:31 #374

A White South African farmer eloquently explains the costs of the ANC land grab without compensation. And he sends a clear message from ethnic-Europeans who provide South Africa’s breadbasket

]He says, “I would like to emphasise that this is not a threat nor delivered with the mind-set of a saboteur, it is merely a description of the sequence of events that would unfold in the event of such a policy being enforced. I would immediately identify all the moveable assets on my farm and start selling them or placing them in a suitable storage facility. I list these below simply to demonstrate to non-farmers what makes a farm functional and profitable.

The first to go would be all the livestock followed by all the machinery including tractors, pumps, silos, centre pivots, electrical transformers, irrigation equipment, water troughs, implements, and piping. I would strip the dairy and sell the bulk tanks, milking machines etc. I would take down all internal fencing on the farm and recoup what I could. All sheds would be disassembled and all houses and other buildings would be stripped of anything sellable, including their roofs.

I would disconnect/cancel the 5 Eskom points on the farm and obtain refunds on the deposits I have paid on them. I would pay my staff off in accordance with the Labour Act. I would then strip all the staff accommodation on the farm and sell what I could.

With the sale of livestock and cessation of the farming operation, I would immediately default on the R5.5m I owe the bank. I wouldn’t worry as the farm is the loan’s security and I don’t really own anything else.

When I leave the farm I will hand the keys over to the new owners. But, I am not quite sure what they would do as there’d be no roof on the farm house and there would be nothing to farm on the farm. It would just be a piece of land, but that’s okay because Congress (remember its original meaning) says owning land makes you wealthy.

When you take the sequence of events described above and multiply it on a national scale you see another sequence of events unfolding.

The new ‘farmers’ arrive on the farm but there is no livestock, machinery or working capital to continue the operation. They go to the banks to borrow money, which is the way farms are run. But, the banks are sitting on a R160 Billion defaulted debt book from the ousted farmers and won’t lend a cent to agriculture. The banks are fighting for their own survival now.

The Government doesn’t have the money, which would be far more than the R160 Billion mentioned above, to re-capitalise and finance all the farms so most of the farms either fall derelict or are farmed at a subsistence level.

There is a massive but short-term surplus of beef, sheep and poultry products due to the sell-off by the previous farmers. This brings prices down drastically in the short term but eventually, the meat runs out and there is nothing to replace it. Meat prices skyrocket.

Dairy products cease almost immediately after the livestock cull/sell-off and within weeks there is a critical shortage of all dairy products. Importing is impossible due to the regime’s actions which have decimated the value of the Rand.

Maize lasts quite a bit longer and with careful rationing will endure until the next season but there is no crop in the ground for next year due to the new ‘farmers’ lack of machinery, experience and deprived of access to credit.

All agricultural co-operatives and suppliers very quickly cease operation and/or go bankrupt and lay off their staff. They cannot survive by selling single bags of seed and fertilizer to subsistence farmers.

All processors of agricultural products such as meat, dairy, and maize cease operation due to lack of product and lay off their staff. Rural Municipalities start to feel the pinch as there are no longer any farmers paying rates and the agricultural businesses in the towns have also sold up and left.

Smaller rural towns that depended on agriculture eventually collapse and rural communities are forced to travel long distances to major centres to find ever-dwindling supplies.

Ironically the Expropriation without Compensation movement (EWC) creates more urbanisation as the rural folk flees the agricultural desert that has been created.

All food dependent enterprises such as fast food chains and restaurants either disappear or are greatly reduced along with their staff. With all the unemployed farm workers, as well as those who have lost their jobs from other sectors, there is an unsustainable demand on the Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) system and it soon collapses

The Social Grant system teeters as the ripple effect from the agricultural collapse enters all sectors and the tax-base is shredded. Food riots become common and genuine hunger and poverty widespread. Unlike Zimbabwe, the South African population has nowhere to run.

With the White Farmer no longer an available target and the true value of land revealed in all its fallacy the masses turn on the only target they have left, the African National CONGRESS. Here

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 19 Dec 2018 00:12 #375

• Flare

Black Land First Declares War on White South Africa

December 18, 2018 renegade

White people are being targeted for extermination by multiple political parties vying for power, who use extreme threats to rile up their base.

www.renegadetribune.com/black-land-first-declares-war-on-white-south-africa/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 19 Dec 2018 01:19 #376

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ek is nie blij nie met dees ontwikkeling...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 19 Dec 2018 09:29 #377

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ek is nie blij nie met dees ontwikkeling...

So that's it?

That's all you got to say about whites about to get slaughtered in South Africa to come across somewhat 'emphatically' ?

Well, you don't fool me.

Does everyone notice how the leftists / communists / jews (on this forum) remain silent on topics like these or can barely squeeze out a simple oneliner..?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco, Ugh

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 20 Dec 2018 14:29 #378

• Flare
South Africa - first target for EXPROPRIATION: Hermanus

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 20 Dec 2018 14:52 #379

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Zorro wrote:

It looks like South Africa is fully implementing a Marxist agenda, lead by Julius Malema of the Economic Freedom Fighters Party.

28 February 2018

"Johannesburg - Elaborating on his motion for a constitutional amendment to allow expropriation without compensation, EFF leader Julius Malema said on Wednesday that farmers should be able to continue to work their land uninterrupted, but that those parts that lay idle should be redistributed by the state.

According to Malema, black people will also not own land. "We must all be allocated land. You can't sell it. You can't come tomorrow and say, I have sold my piece of land.

If you don't want it, you must go back to government and say, I am leaving this place and you can take that which belongs to you and the government will reallocate it to someone else," he said. The EFF leader said South Africans would not have to pay rent on the land they are working.

However, Malema said only corporates and foreign investors will pay rent to the state."

www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/farming-must-continue-uninterrupted-malema-20180228

In 2015 Julius Malema was invited by the British Establishment to talk at Chatham House. I very much doubt if these
discussions involved the plight of white farmers, rather the interests of corporations such at (((De Beers))) and Rio Tinto
etc and that of wealthy British shareholders.

Some details from the meeting:

www.chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/events/2015-11-27-south-africa-changing-opposition-summary_0.pdf

A smiling Lord Robin Renwick, former British Ambassador to South Africa and the USA is pictured to the left with Malema. (Image won't load)

mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/801195-Who-is-Malema-dining-with-here

And according to the above link the other man sitting to the right of Julius Malema at Chatham House in London is Rob Hersov. That name sounds Jewish to me. Just saying.

Marxism and crony capitalism are one of the same beast. Who would have thought otherwise?

"Rob Hersov began his career with Goldman Sachs in New York and then became head of the European Media Investment Banking team at Morgan Stanley in London. From 1989 to 1991 he was Business Development executive at New York's News Corporation for Chairman Rupert Murdoch. Subsequently, he was a member of the board of the luxury goods group Richemont SA At the same time he managed FilmNet."

Here's a picture of him with the alleged pederast Kevin Spacey:

You're right about the almost silent (((MSM))) concerning what's happening in South Africa. Not sure if this has been posted, but RT did give it some coverage on 28 February 2018:

Replying to myself.

Why did the conservative Chatham House host the Marxist?

If anyone thinks George Galloway is a saviour, then they need to listen to this caller who says South Africa is run by Jews.

Of course it is, then and now.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2018 14:54 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 20 Dec 2018 15:44 #380

• Flare
Afriforum vs BLF: Ernst Roets' craziest and funniest debate ever!

^ As one can clearly see in the above 'debate', there's just no reasoning with these Orcs once you give away your power.

And thus Apartheid never should have been abolished.
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2018 15:46 by Flare.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare