Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 21 Dec 2018 14:11 #381

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 21 Dec 2018 14:16 #382

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Flare wrote:
Afriforum vs BLF: Ernst Roets' craziest and funniest debate ever!




^ As one can clearly see in the above 'debate', there's just no reasoning with these Orcs once you give away your power.

And thus Apartheid never should have been abolished.


She doesn't have the brain power to even understand or comprehend how crazy she looks and sounds.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 22 Dec 2018 16:55 #383

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 22 Dec 2018 17:17 #384

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
.......... wrote:


(((Friedman)))... sounds and behaves like Gaia who likes to make jokes of German WW II bombing victims.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 17:27 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 26 Dec 2018 00:42 #385

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Malema: "The whites cannot leave South Africa"

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 27 Dec 2018 06:04 #386

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
.......... wrote:

The Boers, entrepreneurial farmer communities, were waged war upon by jewish power seekers because and after diamonds were discovered in the Kimberley.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 08 Jan 2019 09:42 #387

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
The Rainbow Nation

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2019 09:44 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 11 Jan 2019 17:37 #388

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10081
  • Likes received: 2857
^That video is well made, can you link me to his other videos?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 11 Jan 2019 21:16 #389

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
.......... wrote:
^That video is well made, can you link me to his other videos?

Going to show off to the boys at Stormfront..? :chuckle:


:right: www.bitchute.com/channel/marangbad/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 13 Feb 2019 12:09 #390

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2088
  • Likes received: 896
Relocate all whites to Europe and all black immigrants back to Africa. See who prospers.
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2019 12:10 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 13 Feb 2019 13:13 #391

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
I'm not coming back
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 06 Mar 2019 20:31 #392

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 06 Mar 2019 21:32 #393

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 673
  • Likes received: 98
Flare wrote:
Nobody has a problem with white people living in Africa.

The problem is white people ( a vast minority) owning the vast majority of wealth and land in South AFrica.

Same way Nazi's like you claim that (a vast minority) Jews own everything in Western countries.

Like a Nazi true to your hypocritical nature. Supremacy is good in one instance but bad in another.

You have no principal, you just support the "white is right" narrative.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 06 Mar 2019 23:27 #394

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2158
  • Likes received: 1525
You obviously don't know the history of South Africa, what has been going on there as regards to land, and why the slaughter that has been happening against white farmers and their families is appalling.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 06 Mar 2019 23:35 #395

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 673
  • Likes received: 98
annabelle wrote:
You obviously don't know the history of South Africa, what has been going on there as regards to land, and why the slaughter that has been happening against white farmers and their families is appalling.

you obviously think reading some white supremacist website is considered "history" and "education" :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 06 Mar 2019 23:41 #396

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Vancity Eagle wrote:
annabelle wrote:
You obviously don't know the history of South Africa, what has been going on there as regards to land, and why the slaughter that has been happening against white farmers and their families is appalling.

you obviously think reading some white supremacist website is considered "history" and "education" :facepalm:
My coworker from S. Africa on the rig was skyping his wife in my office for the wifi. We saw his wife being attacked while they where on Skype
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 07 Mar 2019 16:40 #397

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Nobody has a problem with white people living in Africa.

The problem is white people ( a vast minority) owning the vast majority of wealth and land in South AFrica.

Same way Nazi's like you claim that (a vast minority) Jews own everything in Western countries.

Like a Nazi true to your hypocritical nature. Supremacy is good in one instance but bad in another.

You have no principal, you just support the "white is right" narrative.


Well... the white people rightfully own the vast majority of wealth and land in South Africa, because they have built it up from scratch.

When whites set ashore in South Africa a few centuries ago, there were hardly any blacks living there, except for a few nomadic tribes. (which only had 200 words in their vocabulary ffs)

There were no buildings, no housing, no cities, no infrastructure, no rule of law, no farmlands, no cattle... absolutely nothing.

It were the whites who turned it into a first world nation. Which is something black people unfortunately are not able to, since they have never built a functioning civilization or even a functioning city for the past 3000 years.

Without 'whitey' bringing all the good stuff, black people are doomed to fail.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 16:42 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 07 Mar 2019 18:46 #398

  • Vancity Eagle
  • Vancity Eagle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 673
  • Likes received: 98
Flare wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Nobody has a problem with white people living in Africa.

The problem is white people ( a vast minority) owning the vast majority of wealth and land in South AFrica.

Same way Nazi's like you claim that (a vast minority) Jews own everything in Western countries.

Like a Nazi true to your hypocritical nature. Supremacy is good in one instance but bad in another.

You have no principal, you just support the "white is right" narrative.


Well... the white people rightfully own the vast majority of wealth and land in South Africa, because they have built it up from scratch.

When whites set ashore in South Africa a few centuries ago, there were hardly any blacks living there, except for a few nomadic tribes. (which only had 200 words in their vocabulary ffs)

There were no buildings, no housing, no cities, no infrastructure, no rule of law, no farmlands, no cattle... absolutely nothing.

It were the whites who turned it into a first world nation. Which is something black people unfortunately are not able to, since they have never built a functioning civilization or even a functioning city for the past 3000 years.

Without 'whitey' bringing all the good stuff, black people are doomed to fail.

Yes I've heard your propaganda talking points before.

Sounds just like the Zionist version of events in Palestine to a fucking tee.

Of course you are all connected even though you dont like to admit it.

Supremacy for whites and supremacy for white jews.

Same shit different toilet.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 07 Mar 2019 20:45 #399

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Vancity Eagle wrote:
Yes I've heard your propaganda talking points before.

Sounds just like the Zionist version of events in Palestine to a fucking tee.

Of course you are all connected even though you dont like to admit it.

Supremacy for whites and supremacy for white jews.

Same shit different toilet.

Call it 'white supremacy' or whatever you want.

But I just gave the facts.

Caucasians Are Responsible For 90 Percent Of Scientific Accomplishments From 800BC To 1950AD



Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 07 Mar 2019 22:09 #400

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2088
  • Likes received: 896
Coons be cooning.
liberabo te ab inferno
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.