Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 08 Mar 2019 02:33 #401

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
They came for Nicci Simpson at her farm west of Johannesburg at 10am, as she was preparing to go out. It was sudden, ferocious and planned. They seized her keys, panic button and bag, and kicked her in the knees, forcing her to drop.

Police have classified her attack by three men on March 10 last year as a “house robbery”, even though her two feet were drilled through with a power tool on the small holding where she grows cattle fodder. Simpson, who spent two months wheelchair-bound with steel pins in her knees, does not wish to give her age — not because of vanity but because she says older people are the preferred targets.

“I’m red-faced to tell you what they said,” she says. “I kept being referred to as ‘a white f...ing bitch’.

“Once they gained access to the house, they dragged me to a steel gate which leads to upstairs. They said, ‘We want the safe upstairs.’ My own firearm was being trained on me. The knife man was slashing at me. I began to get dizzy from being kicked around.”

They knew where everything was in her home, leading her to believe a former employee gave them the information they needed. She was tied to a chair.

“One said, ‘If you do not give us the key to the safe, we will cut your legs off.’ There was no money in the safe but there was a very big grinder. I knew if they got the safe open and they saw the grinder, I was finished.”

During this time, they “began taking chunks of skin off my arm, and the tip of the blade was being pushed in my head”.

They broke into a storeroom and brought up electric tools and crowbars. “It went on for six hours and they were getting more bold and barbaric.

“The knife man, he was sauntering around. He leaned over my right shoulder and began drilling through my feet without warning.” What did you do? “I didn’t scream and I didn’t cry. It was painful, it was. Afterwards a police person told me the fact that I didn’t scream or beg saved me.”

As she was suffocating from a plastic bag over her head, the getaway driver was getting anxious and sounding his horn. By then, the safe was off the wall and they saw it had no money. They left without finishing her off. One man stole her car, but the anti-theft mechanism kicked in and it was abandoned 300m up the road.

“It’s very difficult for me to say what I feel,” she says. “But with this hate speech going on (Julius Malema of the Economic Freedom Fighters party is urging the seizure of white-owned land), this is stirring up the masses who are without things and who are being promised things that are not forthcoming. It’s like: go and take what you want.

“The thought of leaving has crossed my mind, but where does one go? The killing of whites is everywhere — you’re not safe anywhere.”

www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/six-hours-of-torture-for-the-keys-to-an-empty-safe/news-story/2497280df1b18c31f55344d9f2dcf8f4
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 08 Mar 2019 03:58 #402

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Above is a horrific video of a white Rhodesian woman and her son being attacked by two panga- wielding New South Africans. This entire attack could have been prevented and further could have been dealt with in a more efficient way.

However, hindsight is always 20/20. It is always easy to say he should have done this or I would have done that, etc,

However, one never knows how the situation will unfold and how one will react until one is in there and this is exactly what I would like to address with a miniseries of Self Defence for South Africa.

Now first of all I am not an expert on Self Defence and I have never claimed to be. I am the guy who trains the experts. I take a sharp knife and make him even sharper.

I have been a martial artist for 34 years and have been teaching Martial arts since I was 19. I have been in several life threatening self defence situations and in just about all I was outnumbered and managed to survive. One of my worst experiences was being attacked by an entire coloured rugby team in the toilets of a nightclub.

Am I a hero? No.
Lucky? Perhaps, very lucky, but if it wasn't for my training I probably would have been dead today.

What urged me to write this miniseries was the recent spike in horrific attacks on whites in South Africa. I cannot just stand by and do nothing. I cannot protect everyone and I cannot train everyone, but maybe I can do something that might save some lives and if all these articles save only ONE life, it would be worth it.

I do not teach bullshit. This is exactly the same stuff I taught my mother, my daughter and my wife.

The background

Two weeks ago we reported about the Underberg farmer Trevor Rees (79) who was tortured over days and kicked to death Tortured with bleach and pliers - shocking details of Natal farm assault emerge

Also recently the Crowbar gang was arrested in Cape Town for a spate of housebreakings and robberies in the white Northern Suburbs. www.iol.co.za/news/pics-suspected-crowbar-gang-bust-in-cape-town-8038254

The 64 year old Sue Howarth and her husband Robert Lynn, 66, both British citizens who had been living in South Africa for many years have been tortured with a blow torch, beaten, shot and stabbed, plastic bags shoved down their throats and dumped in the veldt. British woman killed in South Africa after robbers torture her with blow torch and leave her husband for dead www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/british-woman-killed-south-africa-robbers-torture-blow-torch/

The attack came barely a week after British grandparents Roger (66) and Christine Solik (57) - who moved from Wales to South Africa in 1981 - were killed in the robbery at their countryside estate in the Natal province. Beaten tied up and dumped in a river.

At the same time a family of four was wiped out near the town of Belfour. Mr Gert Smuts, 78, his wife Paulina Smuts, 70, their son and daughter-in-law, were killed in their home on their farm.

Three weeks ago two young couples were attacked by a black gang at a luxury Bushveld lodge www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/robbers-attack-couple-at-luxury-bushveld-resort-20170213

Businessman Alex de Sogus, his fiancée and their children were attacked at their home in Nigel. Alex was severely beaten and kicked in the face by the black gang You think you’re big – robbers taunt dad during attack www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/you-think-youre-big-robbers-taunt-dad-during-attack-20170303

What I want to show you are a few principles that will put you in a different state of mind so that you do not become a victim and in the event you do...you can deal with it effectively and survive. You might get hurt, but you will survive.

Most of it is common sense and you would think people in SA would by now have some, but alas...they don’t. There are good reasons for it. People are naive. They like to think all people are good, like them.

They refuse to believe there are evil psychopaths out there who have no problem killing and torturing them. The human mind does not like to think “worse case scenario”, because “it is too ghastly to comprehend” and there is nothing wrong with it. It is normal. It is human...but it will get you killed.

You have to TRAIN and CONDITION your mind to think further. That is what I want to show you. Get your mind right and you are 50% of the way there.

AAR and debrief of the Panga attack in Pietersburg

The scenario:

Look at the video above and the time: 3:25 am.

A white couple, mother and son, travelled by bus early in the morning and arrived at a petrol station 200km in a dangerous, foreign country completely unarmed and not paying attention.

Why at that hour? Why not travel during the day?

Nevertheless...The woman, Jeanette van Vuuren, had a moon bag full of money strapped to her waist advertising the loot and she is filling out some forms in order to get a residence permit. The young man is sitting down. A total and complete lack of situational awareness.

Imagine the Platoon Leader of a military patrol calls a security halt to confirm his position on the map or GPS and nobody keeps a lookout and instead sits down and have coffee?? Imagine if soldiers did this inside an ORP (Objective Rally Point) or TB (temporary base) and all drank coffee and ate at the same time and nobody kept a security watch. Of course they will get revved!!

There is a reason why half eat and half keep watch, half sleep and half are awake...

She should have had her back to the wall, her situational awareness would have been easier. Just 180° instead of 360°. Filling out the forms (especially there) and at that hour was a no-no and if you absolutely have to, then get someone to watch your back and STAND guard not sit down. You can react quicker when you are standing. Nevertheless she should have filled out the forms on the bus.

When the two bastards approached, the young man allowed them far too close. At one stage he was concentrating on his mother and had his back to both attackers.

He should have loudly, assertively and with authority told them to back off. Even tell people to “call the police”. Attackers have been known to retreat simply by hearing the word “Police” and the prosect of the cops getting involved scares them off.

Being loud would have drawn attention to the situation and maneuver away. When the one drew the panga Tony should have rushed him and closed him down with a front bear hug to restrict his panga wielding arm.

Front bear hug

He should have taken the bastard down, and in the video he does a good job of smashing him to the ground, however he should have followed it up straight away and got him in the mount position. Restrict his movement. Three rapid elbow strikes to his face would have sorted him out to concentrate on the other one.

mount position

Normally when you do this extremely viciously the blood and teeth fly and eye sockets pop out and others stand back in shock or run away. A Juji-gatame arm lock or a Waki-gatame would have broken his arm and freed the panga for Tony to use.

Tony also tried to use the plastic chair to fend off the attacker, but the muscles in his arm were severed and his right arm practically useless. He did well to move in circles and not in a straight line backwards. However he kept circling in the wrong direction. He should have moved around the outside of the leading foot of the attacker to get to his rear, close the gap and get him in a rear mount. Best position to be in for you; worst position for the attacker.

Rear Mount with heel hooks in
(very important, but do not cross your feet)

Conclusion

What was good?

Fighting back and not running away probably saved their lives. Smashing the panga weilder to the ground. Moving around in circles around the attacker instead of straight back. Getting away alive.

What was bad?

Travelling at night. Not having a weapon. Not having a shield of some sorts. Bad positioning at the petrol station. No situational awareness. Being caught completely by surprise. Not restricting the attacker’s movement. Not being brutal enough.

Now critics will say that they should have “Just given the money”...

As you can see they had no chance. The attack happened before they could even think of handing the money over and the entire attack lasted about a minute.

Critics will also say, “Just run away”...

Oh yeah? An elderly overweight woman in trousers is going to outrun two young, fit blacks. Where are you going to run to? Might have worked here, because it was in the open, but what if you are attacked inside a building, on a bus, on a train, in a toilet, etc...Besides by running away you will just trigger their pursuit instinct and they will instinctively start to chase you.

Would a gun have helped? Probably not. Not if you did not have it drawn already, as the 21 foot rule proves.

You are faced with five options in a confrontation not just “fight” or “flight”.

You also have “Freezing”, “Posturing” or “Submission”.

Posturing is making yourself louder and bigger than you actually are like animals hair standing up on their backs, growling and barking.

Would “Submission” have helped? Probably not. It is NO guarantee as we have seen in the cases of people who have submitted, were tied up and still tortured for hours, before eventually being killed with their hands tied behind their backs.

“Freezing”, “Fleeing” and “Submitting” will get you killed. Your best options to survive in a life and death confrontation is “Posturing” and “Fighting”.

However, when you do fight, you must know full well what you are in for. Forget about Mr. Nice Guy. Forget about a fair fight and rules. There is no referee here who will stop the fight or break it up when it gets too rough. Nobody is going to come and help you. You are on your own.

You must be able to switch the killer instinct on and fight 120% with total brutality and no mercy. You have to go beyond yourself and your usual abilities. You must be able to break arms, rake out eyes, rip nostrils apart and kill with whatever you have without thinking twice. There is nothing wrong with it. It is your life or his...and if you are unable to fight like that...say your last prayers, enjoy the next few hours of torture with a blow torch and die quietly. Death will be a welcome relief from your pain.

You have to start facing reality and wake the fuck up. You are living in South Africa NOT La-la-land. You have to start thinking "Worst Case Scenario".

You HAVE to become a brutal mother fucker. To win you have to be prepared to be more brutal than your adversary. Sorry...If you want to live and see old age...there is no other way.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
Sun Tzu – The Art of War.

Psychopathic Resentment - Why your attacker hates you even though you have done nothing to him

When one looks at the veracity of violence against the victims of crime in South Africa, then one notices an intense hatred of the victim by the perpetrators. Innocent people are not simply robbed, but often, and in most cases, severely beaten and tortured for hours or even days as in the recent case of the 79 year old Trevor Rees where his attackers came back a day later to beat and kick the defenceless, tied up farmer some more.

This violence and hatred is not only aimed at the person or persons being robbed at the time, but extends to their children, parents and even their pets, maids, gardeners and farm workers. Even young children (like little Willemientjie Potgieter, 2yo at the time) are tortured or shot like beings less than dogs. It is clear that his attack is not just against you, but against society as a whole.

To normal people this kind of violence is incomprehensible and cannot be understood, because in their minds they have done absolutely nothing to their attacker/s, they cannot understand why and how someone can hate them so much when they didn’t even personally know their attacker/s and vice versa.

However, in the mind of your attacker he knows you intimately and you know him. In fact he does not see himself as an attacker and you as the victim. In the inverted universe in the mind of your attacker, he is the innocent victim and YOU are the evil attacker.

He can justify every single attack, every action, by blaming you. In his mind he has suffered his entire life under your constant attacks. Everything you have done in your life or are currently doing is, because you want to stick it to him and put him down.

Your success is a constant reminder of his own failure and inferiority. Any outward sign of your prosperity is a personal affront against him.

When you study hard to get an education to better yourself, you only do it, because you want to show him how dumb and stupid he is, for not getting an education. You are insulting his intelligence or lack thereof. When you send your children to school, care for your children; buy them gifts, etc...you are only doing it, because you want to show him what a bad parent or person he is.

When you get and hold down a good job, you want to stick it to him and show him how useless he is and how much better you are than him, because he is jobless and cannot find a real job.

When you are wearing nice clothes and drive a nice car, you are taunting him with your superiority. You think you are better than him.

When you live in a nice house and have a nice garden you did not get it through hard work, you have it because you somehow exploited him or his forefathers and now you are showing off how much you have stolen from him or how you have exploited him and his forefathers.

Just your mere presence, you being alive and living a normal life is a visible reminder of his inferiority and his situation. You are the mirror in which he looks and he does not like what he sees, but instead of using the mirror to improve and better himself, he resents it. He wants to destroy it, because that is an easier solution than bettering himself.

When there is no real reason and no evidence of you injuring him or being bad to him (you don’t even know him and he doesn’t know you) he will invent it. He needs to justify his actions to himself so that he can always remain innocent in his mind and it is always easier to rob and kill someone who deserves it.

Therefore the attacker believes that his indignation is justified and righteous. Beating you up, raping you, torturing you, stealing from you and killing you is not a crime in his mind. It is tit for tat. It is retribution and payback for you putting him down his entire miserable life. Not just you, but your entire community and society that you belong to. He wants to balance the scales and at the same time teach you a lesson. Stealing from you, robbing you, robbing your house, etc are merely secondary attempts to balance the scales and not that important to him.

That is why we often see very few material things stolen in farm attacks or farm murders. Often only a cell phone or some insignificant object is taken. To the victims and other normal people this makes no sense. “How can a person kill someone just for a cell phone?”, they ask...but what they don’t understand is that in the mind of the attacker, the cell phone is just a prize, a trophy for his righteous effort to settle the score and return the balance to the scales...at least temporarily. It's a restoration of justice. He thinks, "You were putting me down. Now guess what? I'm going to put you down. You've got all that. I'm going to take it away."”You think you’re big, I am so small, but look what I can do to you”, robbers taunt dad whilst kicking him in the face www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/you-think-youre-big-robbers-taunt-dad-during-attack-20170303

Now you take a person like that, make him the president of your country and allow him to surround himself with other criminal psychopaths who vote for him, support him and keep him in power and you can start to comprehend who your attacker REALLY is.

The person attacking you in your home at the end of the day is just an extended member of this psychopathic criminal gang.

Proper knowledge of your attacker’s psychology already helps you to avoid him and deal with him.

The attacker

Your attacker is essentially a lazy, opportunistic and psychopathic, coward. He is not a predator. Instead he is a common scavenger. This does not mean that he is weak or less dangerous. Neither is he stupid nor exceptionally clever. He is extremely CUNNING and therefore extremely dangerous.

Further it is important to realize that the person attacking you is first of all NOT a reasonable person. Reasonable people do not attack other people.

Reasonable people study hard and work hard for their money; they don’t steal, rob, intimidate, hi-jack, torture and kill people for money.

Reasonable men court and date women; they do not rape.

Your attacker finds all of this too much effort, too costly, too time consuming.... He wants to get the maximum amount of loot with the least amount of effort. Therefore he is constantly scouting for possible victims and possible opportunities and if a chance presents itself he will attack. He will also form alliances and surround himself with other likeminded psychopaths and gang up against victims.

Therefore you cannot have a reasonable discussion with your attacker. If anything, you need to TELL him, ORDER him, or physically impose your will on him. Like a spoiled and out of control five year old child you need to show him where the borders are and what the consequences are when he steps out of those borders.

How your attacker chooses his victims

Criminals do not choose their victims randomly. They are always looking for weaknesses, distractions and fears. The reason why he appears so successful is, because he preys on the weak in the herd, not the strongest.

Your attacker’s mind does not work the same way as yours or as that of a normal reasonable person. As we have said...he might not be super intelligent, but he is also not super dumb. However, he uses every bit of intelligence that he can muster in a criminal way for criminal goals. He thinks about taking advantage of victims in every conceivable way possible...every second of every day. This makes him extremely dangerous, especially, because he knows that his victims do not think like him and are most of the time not prepared for his actions and that is all he needs; He simply needs you to be unprepared.

As a coward your attacker will not attack you when there are lots of people or witnesses around. He will wait until you are alone. Your attacker will not attack or face you from the front. He will attack you from behind and when you are not looking or paying attention. He will not show his face, he will be masked. Your attacker will not come empty handed, he will have a weapon.

Your attacker will seldom come alone, most of the time he has backup from a gang of attackers.

The attacker is not interested in a fair fight and will never keep to ethical sportsmanlike behaviour. He will be cowardly, brutal and kick you when you are down or hit you from behind and he has no problem doing it to a woman, a child or an older defenceless person.

Your attacker relies on terror and the element of surprise.

As we will see with “Situational Awareness”, the attacker wants to take you from code white to code black instantly. In his book “1984” George Orwell writes, “The object of terrorism is to terrorize”.

Your attacker wants you to freeze up when surprised with an act of terror.

Don’t let him ever surprise you. Good situational awareness will prevent this and will ensure that you always know exactly which state of alertness you are in.

Your attacker does not want you to make a lot of noise and draw attention. He wants to attack, but does not want to BE attacked. That is why he will try to clasp over your mouth, suffocate you or incapacitate you. The attacker does not want the police or any other help to arrive while he is busy, so he will isolate you and he will try to make it as quick as possible...unless he is sure that you are extremely well isolated, then he will rape you or torture you for hours.

Most importantly…Your attacker does not want you to fight back. He wants you to be an easy victim. He wants certainty of success without having to work too hard.

Do not simply hand over the loot Conventional “wisdom” and bullshit self defence instructors will tell you that the sooner you hand over the loot the sooner the robber will be out of your face. However, literally thousands of cases in South African farm attacks and home invasions have shown that this is seldom the case. People are still beaten, tortured, raped and killed even AFTER they have handed over the loot. These beatings and tortures carry on for hours or days.

Simply put, do not simply hand over the loot and...fight back. Don’t make it easy for him. Do everything possible to make it as difficult as possible for him and make him work as hard as possible. Your attacker hates hard work and does not want to hang around until other people come and help you or until the police arrive. When it takes too long or when it is too much effort, he will give up the fight and run away.

Guerilla Survival in Self Defence - Surviving an attack as a strategy to win

You do not need to be strong or exceptionally well skilled to survive an attack. You are not necessarily looking at knocking him out, you are first and foremost looking to SURVIVE.

Think about the Battle of Blood River. The Voortrekkers were not attacking, they were defending. They were not looking for retribution for the Bloukrans Massacre. They simply wanted to SURVIVE. The fact that they dealt a knockout blow to their attackers was a way of making sure the attacker does not stand up again and carry on attacking them.

One of the first things a Jiu Jitsu martial artist learns as a white belt is how to survive.

As a white belt he has very few skills and very little experience, so he needs to be able to survive for as long as possible. This skill of survival he takes throughout his life. If you can tire your opponent, survive and outlast your opponent long enough, he will give up the fight and you can beat him.

This is exactly the same principle the guerrilla fighter applies. He knows he is weaker and not as well equipped as his opponent, but if he can survive long enough so that the opponent gives up the fight, he will win. We have seen this in Vietnam with the French and the Americans and in Afghanistan with the Russians. This is also the strategy the ANC and SWAPO used in Namibia and South Africa and why they are currently in power. They simply outlasted their much stronger opponents and waited for them to give up the fight.

Prevention is better than cure

Most self defence courses will show you some flashy moves that do not work in a real self defence situation and skip the most important part; the part of how to prevent such a situation altogether.

The best self defence is to avoid a situation where you might have to defend yourself.

Self defence starts a long time before the attack. It starts in your mind. Do not be naïve. Do not believe that all people only mean you good. Realise that there are evil psychopathic people in this world who will rob and kill you if presented with the opportunity to do so. Never give them that opportunity.

It is further very important not to become so paranoid that you stop living and enjoying life. If you do that, your attacker has won.

Do not isolate yourself. Have plenty of people around. Don’t flash wads of cash. Don’t show expensive equipment like cell phones, cameras, jewellery, etc. Make sure you always have good situational awareness. Have an advanced warning system, even if it is just a dog.

If you are under attack, make a lot of noise. Scream, blow a whistle and bang on something, whatever. Tell people to call the police. Rip your attacker’s mask off and most importantly, viciously FIGHT BACK with everything you’ve got!

Fighting back buys you time and time is what your attacker does not have. Your attacker will run away before he runs out of time…When he starts to doubt if he will be successful, he will give up the fight and you will survive.

Thy myth of the skimpily dressed woman

Conventional wisdom holds that women who dress provocatively are inviting rapists and putting themselves at risk. However, this is not true. Think about all the elderly women and babies being raped in South Africa. None of them wore skimpy clothes. Or dressed provocatively. Rapists go for weaknesses, not for sexiness. They go for the one who fights back the least.

Research (Predators: Who They Are and How to Stop Them, by Gregory M. Cooper, Michael R. King, and Thomas McHoes as well as Betty Grayson and Morris I. Stein 1984) shows that it is rather women with passive, submissive personalities who are most likely to be raped—and that they tend to wear body-concealing clothing, such as high necklines, long pants and sleeves, and multiple layers.

Rapists are looking for weaknesses and can accurately identify submissive women just by their style of dress, their appearance and the way they walk and carry themselves. Rapists, like other attackers, go for the weakest in the herd. If you slump and appear submissive, you appear weak.

There is a very good reason why some people often get picked upon and constantly attacked whilst others NEVER get attacked. It is called Confident Assertiveness as opposed to Submissiveness.

In other words, show that you are alert and not prepared to be anyone’s victim. Show that you know your rights and are not going to be easily exploitable and that you are willing to put up a tremendous fight if attacked.

Make Hicks Law work for you

Simply put, Hicks Law states that the more choices you have the longer it is going to be before you take a decision.

Later on we will see how this can be a problem for you, but Hick’s Law works both ways and…it is related to IQ.

If you can activate your attacker’s, lazy, cowardly, psychopathic and criminal cognitive system and keep it occupied for long enough, you can avoid being attacked.

Be confident. Never show weakness; Never show fear

Think about a dangerous dog sizing you up and looking for signs of fear and weakness before he attacks. Don’t show him weakness. Don’t run away.

In a similar way, the attacker will size up his victim looking for signs of fear, distractions and weaknesses; It is your job to keep him guessing. In the mean time you size up his facial expressions and read the facial cues.

As long as you can make him doubt his chances of success he will not attack. If his victim looks, bigger, stronger, faster, fitter, or simply Paraat (An Afrikaans word meaning Military-like, disciplined attentiveness; from Latin “Paratus” –“Ready”)…he will not attack.

That means don’t show that you are distracted. Don’t show that you are looking at your cell phone, don’t pull the map out and stare inattentively at it. Don’t walk around with earphones on or plugged in. Don’t take photographs and not pay attention.

Appearing drunk is also a sign of weakness that can be exploited. Attackers like to beat up on drunk people and rape drunk women. When you are drunk, you are easy prey. You are easy to knock down and rob and worse, rape.

You do not have to be big or strong. You only need to show that you are Paraat, aware, confident and in a state of readiness and show it in the way you carry yourself and the way you look. Never show arrogance, but also never show fear. When your attacker sees, “It is not worth the effort” he is not going to attack.

When you are walking down the road and there is a group of possible attackers standing against a wall where you have to pass, remember that passing them will just take a few seconds. That is all you need. Their minds will start to compute their chances of success straight away. You just have to make them doubt their chances of success just for a few seconds until you are passed and you will be OK. This can be achieved with assertive confidence.

On the other hand, if you stop, show fear and start to back pedal or run away, you will signal that they will have a good chance of success and they will come for you. You don’t need to say anything. You don’t need to show any weapons (yet). In fact showing a weapon at this stage will give them clarity on exactly what you have to offer and what their chances of success are. You want them to doubt; to guess…to be in a state of uncertainty. This is what assertive confidence or Paraatheid does.

They must wonder why you are so confident. They must think you have all this confidence because you have many options and possibly concealed weapons. Options they are maybe not aware of and cannot see. Maybe you have seen a policeman up ahead. Maybe you see witnesses or a CCTV camera that they cannot see. Maybe you are a trained martial artist. Whatever it is, keep them guessing about your nonchalant confidence. By the time they figure it out you are passed and gone.

Home invasions and hijackings

When it comes to your home, don’t count on walls, safety gates, burglar bars and alarms to keep your attacker away. None of these are certain deterrents. If a person wants to get into your home he is going to get in.

However, you can make it as difficult as possible for him...and you can make him doubt his chances of success by being clever and using subterfuge and deception.

Criminals have admitted that they are NOT deterred by burglar bars but avoid homes where small dogs make a lot of noise. When they see a pair of large male Wellington boots or a large motorcycle in front of the entrance door, they will avoid the home. In my backyard I’ve always had a punching bag hanging in the tree, visible from the road. For women living alone this could be a good strategy. Let them think there is a big trained guy living there.

When you stop at a traffic light, always make sure you can still see the wheels of the car in front of you. This will give you enough distance for a quick getaway. If you cannot see the wheels touch the tarmac, you are too close. When there are criminal elements keep the gears engaged and your foot on the clutch.

OK I know...It is not good for the release bearing and it might not be safe, but it might save you from getting hijacked.

Don’t fiddle with your radio or the GPS. Don’t talk on your cell phone, and don’t wear ear phones. These are all signs of distractions and exactly what your attacker is looking for. Don’t have your handbag on the front seat. Put it in the boot.

Summary

Understand the psychopathic nature of your attacker. Get into his mind and it will be a lot easier for you to defend yourself. Your main aim is to SURVIVE. Try to avoid the self defence situation altogether, but when attacked, fight back viciously and resist with everything you’ve got. Do not simply hand over the loot. It is no guarantee that you will be safe and you might still be beaten tortured, raped or killed. Thousands of examples can be taken from daily self defence and survival situations in South Africa. Your best chance of survival is to fight back.

commentary2804.rssing.com/chan-60276796/all_p13.html
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2019 15:56 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 08 Mar 2019 19:14 #403

• Flare

South Africa President: Government Will Steal White Property in Cities, Not Just Farms

March 2, 2019 Kyle Hunt

South Africa president Cyril Ramaphosa has been ratcheting up his rhetoric against White people and promising to steal their property in order to boost the ANC’s election campaign. Even though South Africa has fallen to pieces and become a third world hell-hole in no time flat while under black leadership, Ramaphosa is of course blaming Whitey for these problems.

Ramaphosa’s recent incendiary remarks about seizing White property without any compensation came at a meeting with “traditional leaders” in the Cape Town City Hall this past Wednesday.

“Land in cities and towns must be identified for seizure without compensation upon which high-density housing can be developed so that ordinary South Africans can live close to their places of work,” Ramaphosa said to the group. “Apartheid distributed people outside of the major cities. The poor lived outside the cities, and the rich inside them,”

Just like other world cities, South Africa had to develop high-density housing in the city and town centers, and the government was going to use the seizure of land without compensation program to identity suitable land within the urban areas.

“This is going to reduce the living costs of the poor who will then not have to travel so far to their places of work,” he said.

As if seizing White farmlands was not genocidal enough (and foolish enough, considering Zimbabwe’s fate), now it has been confirmed that the ANC is going after White property in urban areas too. This is the South African version of “reparations,” which a number of politicians in the United States have also been openly discussing. These new rules in South Africa about seizing property from Whites are scheduled to be introduced this month.

While the country falls apart around him, Ramaphosa places no blame on his party, which has overseen the collapse of a once-thriving country for the past 25 years. One particular focus was the state-owned rail system, which has been plagued with criminal corruption scandals recently; none of the black criminality and incompetence is actually the fault of the blacks, but just the legacy of White racism, according to Ramaphosa.

“Some train stations in the townships [the black suburbs] are closed. People do not use them anymore because of crime and the unreliability of the train system,” Ramaphosa told the meeting, before then blaming the “heritage of apartheid [ie, Whites] which left us with poor public transport systems.”

So why isn’t the United States under “White supremacist” Trump (who is really a jewish supremacist) standing up for the White South African people who are suffering a horrible genocide in the country that their ancestors founded? Well, it’s because this same judeo-communist plan is being orchestrated in all White (or formerly White) lands, and South Africa is just leading the way.

www.renegadetribune.com/south-africa-president-government-will-steal-white-property-in-cities-not-just-farms/
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 10 Mar 2019 00:40 #404

• Flare
CNN will NEVER Show Real South Africa

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 10 Mar 2019 01:50 #405

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 18 Mar 2019 13:07 #406

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Two young black males gagged a crying 12-year old white boy and afterwards drowned him in a bath filled with boiling water.

praag.org/?p=838
liberabo te ab inferno

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 24 Apr 2019 01:17 #407

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 24 Apr 2019 01:20 #408

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 24 Apr 2019 01:25 #409

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 25 Apr 2019 12:37 #410

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 26 Apr 2019 01:05 #411

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 26 Apr 2019 17:20 #412

• Straight Shooter
Chinese show that they have the courage to stand up to blacks in South Africa.
A courtroom showdown over “genocidal hate speech”, labelling Chinese people living in South Africa as the “scum of the Earth”, is underway in Johannesburg.
The anti-Chinese hate speech case began last month in the South Gauteng High Court’s equality court.
Twelve respondents, alleged to have posted “humiliating and intimidating” comments online, according to The Chinese Association (TCA), are answering for their views.
The association’s supporters flooded the public gallery of the court at the opening of the case which follows a January 2017 report by local investigative journalism television show Carte Blanche exposing the slaughter of scores of donkeys for their skins to be illegally exported for the Chinese medicinal market.
The episode elicited abusive attacks, mainly on social media, against people of Chinese descent in South Africa.
Some of the comments included: “I think we should start killing their (Chinese) children for a [hangover cure]”, Chinese people are “vile, barbaric people”, and “Chinese are the rot of the Earth”, among others.
The attacks on people of Chinese descent are part a wider problem in South Africa whereby foreigners are routinely accused by locals of “stealing jobs” or as the source of crime, with overt violence and attacks usually occurring in the most impoverished communities.

‘Like a dagger in our backs’: racism no longer just black and white as South Africa’s Chinese fight hate speech | South China Morning Post
Last Edit: 26 Apr 2019 17:22 by ...........

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 26 Apr 2019 20:14 #413

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 27 Apr 2019 00:13 #414

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.......... wrote: This is coming to the US, CAN, EU, UK, AUS soon
You can't fix stupid

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 06 May 2019 12:53 #415

• Straight Shooter

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 18 May 2019 22:49 #416

• Flare

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 29 May 2019 21:02 #417

• Flare
They never should have ended Apartheid, setting loose all those 70 - 80 points IQ half-animals there who are tearing the country apart.

UFC’s Michael Bisping Almost Killed by Crowd of Locals In Cape Town, South Africa

May 29, 2019 renegade

Michael Bisping almost got robbed and killed by locals in dangerous Cape Town, South Africa at night. He says he was fearing for his life.

www.renegadetribune.com/ufcs-michael-bisping-almost-killed-by-crowd-of-locals-in-cape-town-south-africa/

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 03 Jun 2019 22:02 #418

• Straight Shooter
Stefan Smit, the owner of Louisenhof Wine Estates in Stellenbosch, was the victim of a murder over the weekend.

Smit had gained something of a national profile after he was interviewed by the New York Times in March, speaking to the publication about the threat of land grabs on his property. The wine merchant had previously complained about how citizens from a nearby township had begun erecting shacks at the back of his farm.

The farmer was forced to get a court interdict against the squatters. Sadly, the letter of the law couldn't prevent Smit from meeting a brutal fate. Police have confirmed that four armed men gained access to the wine estate via an unlocked door, before opening fire on the 62-year-old. His wife and a family friend survived the attack.

Stellenbosch murder: Stefan Smit killed following land grabs dispute

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 18 Jun 2019 21:59 #419

• Flare
South Africa: Jews Flee the Country They Helped Destroy

Frei
Daily Stormer
June 17, 2019

Jews were heavily involved in the movement to bring an end to white rule in South Africa.

But don’t take the Daily Stormer’s word for it. Hear it from the Jews themselves.

Tablet Mag:
In 1963, after South African police arrested six Jews and seven blacks in a raid on an African National Congress hideout in the Johannesburg suburb of Rivonia—a sweep that eventually landed Nelson Mandela in prison for more than 25 years—a white nationalist newspaper asked whether Jews were unhappy in South Africa. The community’s Board of Deputies responded unequivocally that the opposite was true, promising that South Africa’s Jews were loyal and patriotic. “No part of the community can or should be asked to accept responsibility” for the actions of a few, the board insisted in its official reply.

In time, of course, Mandela became a hero, and the actions of those few became a point of pride for South African Jews. Beginning with his years at Johannesburg’s more or less integrated University of the Witwatersrand—aka “Wits”—and later as an apprentice to a Jewish law firm, Nelson Mandela had a political life that was profoundly intertwined with those of Jewish activists who, to varying degrees, found in their Jewish identity the imperative to object to a system that, while almost completely welcoming to them, treated blacks in a way that many of these children of European refugees found discomfitingly familiar.

While most South Africa Jews took the silent, implicitly conservative position of the Board of Deputies, the great majority of white South Africans involved in “the struggle” were Jewish. Many were Communists. Most were lawyers. A few had money. But all faced what has been described as a “double marginality”: not fully accepted as white, while also alienated from an organized Jewish community beholden to the powers that be.

That so many Jews surrendered the comforts of their own relatively privileged lives—indeed, in at least one case, surrendered life itself—to join Mandela and the ANC, though they had little material stake relative to their black comrades, is in itself a testament to the radical legacy these Jews brought with them out of Europe to the other end of the globe.

But now that the Jews have achieved their objective, and the country has been ruined with black rule, it seems they don’t want to stick around to enjoy the new “Rainbow Nation.”

Haaretz:
If South African Jews feel compelled to uproot themselves, Jewish community leaders console themselves in the fact that many are going to Israel. “For us, that’s a positive thing,” says Wendy Kahn, national director of the South African Jewish Board of Deputies.

Geoff Cohen, the educational director of Herzlia, the leading Jewish day school in Cape Town, says his students are sent off with the following message: “If you’re not going to stay home, then go home.”

And that is what Jewish lawmaker Michael Bagraim is advising his own children. “I go to lots of Shabbat dinner tables, so I know what people are talking about,” says the Democratic Alliance MP — one of four Jews to serve in the current parliament. “They are extremely worried. Everyone is encouraging their children to leave. I’m encouraging mine as well. And yet I’m a proud South African. I don’t want to leave ever. But I know that if I have to run — and I’ve always got a bag packed — I’ll run to Israel.”

Of interest, first of all, is that 4 out of the 400 MPs in South Africa are Jews, 1% of the total. The population of South Africa overall is 57 million. The Jewish population is 50,000, less than 0.1%. So Jews are overrepresented in the South African Parliament by a factor of more than 10. Secondly, these Jews, who debate and decide the country’s future, nonetheless have no deep-rooted commitment to it. They advise their children to leave and keep a suitcase permanently packed, ready to jump on a plane at a moment’s notice. Will this outlook not affect the deliberations they make? Of course it will. And this is true for elected Jewish representatives around the world. To them, a country is just a hotel. Except one, of course.

Think how many back-to-the-wall moments throughout history there have been – Greeks versus Persians, for example – where the absolute, unshakable commitment of a people to defend its own land made a difference to the outcome. If you have Jews in your deliberative body, that commitment just isn’t going to be there.

The same pernicious pattern we see in South Africa recurs throughout history. Jews enter a country, consolidate their power in it, then begin pursuing some process of destructive change, calling it Tikkun Olam (“Healing the world”). Anyone who opposes the destructive change or points out the Jewish role in it is accused of “antisemitism.” In the end, the destructive change is achieved and the country is healed ruined. Jews may enjoy some temporary privileged status as a result of riding so high on the wave of destruction. But soon their privilege is resented, the fact that the country is now ruined comes to general notice and affects the Jews themselves, and, of course, the role the Jews played in bringing that ruin about cannot fail to be perceived. Time to grab that suitcase and move on. Find a new host. Pattern repeats. (And once they’ve found their new host, the Jews will write books vilifying the people in the country they just left, accusing them of antisemitism for having attempted to forestall the ruin the Jews were intent on bringing upon them.)

Why do Jews do it? Can’t they stop themselves? It’s not good for them; it’s not good for the goyim. But even when they enjoy comfortable and privileged lives, they somehow feel impelled to act as an entropic force, dissolving the structural bonds of whatever society they live in.

For too many Jews, the tragic truth is: No, they can’t help it. It’s their nature. It reminds me of the parable of the Scorpion and the Fox, memorably told by Chakotay in the Star Trek: Voyager episode “Scorpion,” as the humans debated whether they could have a mutually beneficial relationship with the Borg.

Where will the Jews go, after they have ruined the West? Will the Chinks let them in?

dailystormer.name/south-africa-jews-flee-the-country-they-helped-destroy/
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2019 22:07 by Flare.

The Truth About South Africa and Apartheid 07 Aug 2019 23:04 #420

• Straight Shooter

'The criminals usually put them in hot dogs or mix it up with mince and feed it to the dogs and once the dogs are dead the homes are then easy targets for housebreaking or theft.

'It is normally used on dogs that sleep outside to protect the family and in the early hours of the morning they throw the meat over the fence and watch as the dog eats the meat.

'The figure of up to 1000 dogs a week is extremely distressing and is on the rise' he said

Dr Verdoon said the poison is banned in South Africa but is smuggled over the border from Zimbabwe by crime syndicates and sold illegally to criminals to kill pets and guard dogs.

He continued: 'What happens is that the animal's nervous system shuts down and the dog is paralysed and then the suffocates to death. It is a very unpleasant way for a dog to die.

'This is affecting the whole country and the poison is used in farm attacks as well,' he said.

Criminal gangs use poison to kill 40 dogs in a single South African town in just one night | Daily Mail Online
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare