Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Run for the Whitehouse 2016

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 27 Oct 2016 07:15 #421

• Flare
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 27 Oct 2016 23:44 #422

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Hilary and her sherpa guide negotiate astounding climb of one step, the Everest moment of the Campaign perhaps?

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 28 Oct 2016 01:02 #423

Hillary Clinton and her gang of Neocons are the spiritual (and sometimes even physical) successors of the Soviet Bolsheviks and they, just like their Bolshevik forefathers, will not hesitate for a second to crush their enemies.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 28 Oct 2016 21:43 #424

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 28 Oct 2016 22:56 #425

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
No coment necessary :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 14:56 #426

• Flare
*Sigh...*

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, GMP

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 17:23 #427

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
^^this is why I'm not not building up great hope - if the illegal wars continue and criminal jewry isn't taken to task - it's still all downhill , perhaps at a little slower pace - he'd manage the decline a bit better that's about all.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 20:44 #428

• Flare
^ Yep, I'm also holding my horses a bit...

I'm wondering what they will pull out of the magic hat this time if Trump gets into office..

Good thing is that Trump brought on a huge rise in nationalism in the US.

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 21:04 #429

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
What is much more surprising is why people here really believe the POTUS is anything more than an actor and actually calling the shots.

Donny and Hilly are nothing more than plastic fronts for the real decisions they simply sign off.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 21:19 #430

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The question might be, could they possibly represent different factions of the hidden hand.

Of course i lean towards no, until i see otherwise... but it is possible that a bunch of wealthy people might oppose the fact that another bunch of the wealthiest people (the rothschild-rockefeller-soros aligned movement that any truther worth his salt can see the clintons DO work for) want to fuck them over too, eventually.

Back in the mid 90s it appeared as though some elites were against all the open border free trade "destruction of the west" (goldsmiths words) we see now, much of it put in place by sex addict and cocaine fiend bubba puppet clinton for the rothschilds et al... cousin James Goldsmith (now deceased) spoke out about it, ive posted that up in the finance bit here a few years ago.... "a prophetic interview with James Goldsmith"
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 30 Oct 2016 21:21 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Flare

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 21:27 #431

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Different factions I believe exist.

But in case of Donny and Hilly there's no such thing; Hilly is a fake leftist, being sponsored by the big banks and Donny is a fake Republican.

Both are good friends and playing a Punch-and-Judy show.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 30 Oct 2016 21:32 #432

• novum
  • Platinum Member
It could well be the case, sure, its not as if they dont have anything to do with each other, they have history, and we can only imagine what we cant see. :hahano:

They could well have a friendly bet going over who can herd the flock better for all i know. :hahano:

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 03:22 #433

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
This is interesting even tho it's from the daily mail (also very good news if you like women in prison lol). I mean women who deserve to be in prison and of course men who deserve in prison.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen...y-investigation.html
EXCLUSIVE: Resignation letters piling up from disaffected FBI agents, his wife urging him to admit he was wrong: Why Director Comey jumped at the chance to reopen Hillary investigation

James Comey revived the investigation of Clinton's email server as he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents, sources say.
The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary
He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents
Comes was also worried that Republicans would accuse him of granting Hillary political favoritism after the presidential election
When new emails allegedly linked to Hillary's personal server turned up in Abedin and Anthony Weiner's computer, Comey jumped at the excuse

James Comey's decision to revive the investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server and her handling of classified material came after he could no longer resist mounting pressure by mutinous agents in the FBI, including some of his top deputies, according to a source close to the embattled FBI director.

'The atmosphere at the FBI has been toxic ever since Jim announced last July that he wouldn't recommend an indictment against Hillary,' said the source, a close friend who has known Comey for nearly two decades, shares family outings with him, and accompanies him to Catholic mass every week.

'Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.'

According to the source, Comey fretted over the problem for months and discussed it at great length with his wife, Patrice.

He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom.

'He's been ignoring the resignation letters in the hope that he could find a way of remedying the situation,' said the source.

'When new emails that appeared to be related to Hillary's personal email server turned up in a computer used [her close aide] Huma Abedin and [Abedin's disgraced husband,] Anthony Weiner, Comey jumped at the excuse to reopen the investigation.

'The people he trusts the most have been the angriest at him,' the source continued. 'And that includes his wife, Pat. She kept urging him to admit that he had been wrong when he refused to press charges against the former secretary of state.

'He talks about the damage that he's done to himself and the institution [of the FBI], and how he's been shunned by the men and women who he admires and work for him. It's taken a tremendous toll on him.

'It shattered his ego. He looks like he's aged 10 years in the past four months.'
New York Times bestselling author Ed Klein has just published his fourth book about the Clintons since 2005, Guilty as Sin
+6

New York Times bestselling author Ed Klein has just published his fourth book about the Clintons since 2005, Guilty as Sin

But Comey's decision to reopen the case was more than an effort to heal the wound he inflicted on the FBI.

He was also worried that after the presidential election, Republicans in Congress would mount a probe of how he had granted Hillary political favoritism.

His announcement about the revived investigation, which came just 11 days before the presidential election, was greeted with shock and dismay by Attorney General Loretta Lynch and the prosecutors at the Justice Department.

'Jim told me that Lynch and Obama are furious with him,' the source said.

As I revealed in my latest New York Times bestseller Guilty As Sin Obama said that appointing Comey as FBI direct was 'my worst mistake as president.'

'Lynch and Obama haven't contacted Jim directly,' said the source, 'but they've made it crystal clear through third parties that they disapprove of his effort to save face.'

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 04:11 #434

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: Organizemyroom

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 05:11 #435

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Comey ... dead man walking? Will he suicide or plane accident? :hahano:

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 09:15 #436

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
This article is worth reading
Trump controlled by Mossad

Donald Trump and Mossad asset Ghislaine Maxwell out on the town in New York City in 1997.

Former Mossad case officer Victor Ostrovsky and his second tell-all book about Israel’s Mossad.

Perhaps the most powerful form of blackmail is that which involves sexual matters, and so it is that throughout human history, many men of power have been brought down upon revelation of some sexual scandal. It was through this channel that Adam Weishaupt’s illuminism (blackmail) was so successful in his time through to today (Weishaupt stole the Catholic sacrament of confession and used for his own personal gain—so that he could gain knowledge of people’s sins in order to use it against them). Since then, it has proven to be the most useful form of blackmail employed, especially in the political world. Every person in a position of power should be suspected of being controlled through this form of blackmail, since the Judeo-masonic cryptocracy controls virtually every aspect of organized government, the press, and the financial system, to name a few. You may have heard of the bizarre sexual initiation of Yale University’s Skull and Bones secret society, where the would-be bonesman reveals his sexual secrets to his fellow initiates and initiators. From the very start of their societal ascent, you could say, a bonesman is blackmailed and falls under control of the society.

Former Israeli Mossad case officer Victor Ostrovsky revealed in his first tell-all book about the Mossad:

“… there are three major “hooks” for recruiting people: money; emotion, be it revenge or ideology; and sex.”[ii]

This scenario is played out in virtually every sphere of influence at one degree (pun intended) or another. As it happens, both presidential candidates are connected to sexual scandals, the likes of which we shall explore in Trump’s life.

Mossad’s child-sex ring procurers Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein and alleged child sex procurer Ghislaine Maxwell

Ghislaine Maxwell is the daughter of late British parliamentarian and media magnate Robert Maxwell, also a Jewish Mossad super sayan[iii] prior to his assassination on November 5, 1991. Ghislaine Maxwell is not only a personal friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton but, apparently, also of Donald Trump (the two have been spotted together on several occasions). Although never charged, it was revealed in the British press that Ghislaine procured young girls for her Jewish billionaire boyfriend Jeffrey Epstein and his friends and associates[iv]. Maxwell was given immunity in the secret plea-bargain, no-prosecution agreement and Epstein’s White House-connected Jewish lawyer Jay Lefkowitz managed to arrange it so that Epstein served only 13 months house arrest for a reduced conviction of soliciting a minor for prostitution and soliciting prostitution, despite that authorities had evidence that he abused up to 40 young girls[v]. Epstein has made 17 out-of-court settlements. The more one looks into it, the more it looks like Maxwell and Epstein were running an international blackmail operation, extending from North America to the United Kingdom. What’s more, testimony from the victims revealed that Ghislaine might have been responsible for setting up the recording of the sexual abuse of the girls, complete with hidden cameras, for blackmail purposes. She is alleged to have even participated in the abuse of young girls herself.[vi]

“Epstein instructed Jane Doe 3 that she was to give the Prince [Andrew] whatever he demanded and required Jane Doe 3 to report back to him on the details of the sexual abuse,” according to court documents lodged by Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts late in 2014.

Roberts claims it was Epstein who paid her $15,000 for subjecting herself to the 41-year-old Prince. “Jeffrey always took care of paying me after I ‘entertained’ his friends.”

17-year-old Virignia Roberts in a photo during her forced sexual service of Prince Andrew with alleged child-sex procurer and Mossad asset Ghislaine Maxwell looking on in 2001.

Roberts, now in her 30s, says she first encountered Epstein and Prince Andrew (Duke of York) through Maxwell. She met Maxwell at Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago country club and residence in Florida, where, at only 15 years of age, she worked as a changing room assistant in the club’s spa (her father also worked there as a maintenance manager).

“I was wearing my sexy white Mar-A-Lago uniform—a white miniskirt and skin-tight white polo top—and studying an anatomy book when I was approached by this striking women in her mid-40s with a very proper British accent—Ghislaine,” Roberts told the Daily Mail.

We can only assume that Trump crafted Mar-A-Lago’s dress code!

Roberts eventually ended up working for Epstein, under the guise of being a masseuse, at Epstein’s Palm Beach waterfront, which is minutes away from Trump’s Mar-A-Lago club and residence. Epstein and Maxwell would groom Roberts and the other underaged sex slaves on techniques of pleasing Epstein and his friends, often involving kinky sexy toys and orgies.

“A lot of powerful men were part of Jeffrey’s scene…,” Roberts says. “Epstein and Maxwell also told me that they wanted me to produce things for them in addition to performing sex on the men. They told me to pay attention to the details about what the men wanted, so I could report back.”

In her affidavit, Roberts goes on to nail down the political, illuministic role of Epstein’s child-sex ring.

“In addition to constantly finding underage girls to satisfy their personal desires, Epstein and Maxwell also got girls for Epstein’s friends and acquaintances. Epstein specifically told me that the reason for him doing this was so that they would ‘owe him,’ they would ‘be in his pocket,’ and he would ‘have something on them.’”
Read more
Last Edit: 31 Oct 2016 09:18 by Orangeaid.

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 11:33 #437

Trump is now around 9/4 in most bookmakers to win the election. His odds have been slashed from around 4/1 in the last week due to the FBI reopening the email investigation on Clinton. It looks to me like Trump could be ((their)) man, and Clinton is being thrown under the bus at the 11th hour? Clinton is finished if even more dirt comes out in these emails, and no doubt it will, otherwise it's unlikely the FBI would have reopened the case this close to the election..

Add to that the fact elections are mainly decided on the performance of the party holding the White House, i.e you're voting the party out because people get sick of the rhetoric with no action, the fact even a fair few libtartds won't be able to bring themselves to vote for Clinton, and I predict a Trump win come election day.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 31 Oct 2016 11:37 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, GMP

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 12:04 #438

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I wouldn't mind if Clinton actually was thrown under the bus.

I am so sick to death of the US Presidential circus and I really hope Clinton loses.

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 12:11 #439

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
OMG, just OMG. This is going to be very interesting and hopefully highly entertaining.
‘Process has begun’: FBI scouring 650k emails on Clinton aide husband’s laptop in reopened case
Published time: 30 Oct, 2016 23:38

U.S. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

The FBI has reportedly obtained a warrant to dig through hundreds of thousands of newly-discovered emails allegedly related to a private server used by Hillary Clinton. It’s unclear if the renewed probe will achieve any results before US Election Day.

The search warrant allows the bureau to scour through some 650,000 emails discovered on a laptop belonging to ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner and apparently also used by his wife, Clinton’s closest aide Huma Abedin. The probe is set to check if any of the texts are related to the reopened investigation of the former secretary of state’s private email use.
www.rt.com/usa/364774-clinton-weiner-abedin-emails/

Weiner is the Jew former NY congressman and NYC mayoral candidate who had to withdraw from politics for his sexting exploits.

His ex-wife Huna Abedin is hillarys lesbian lover!!

This could be very revealing :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

The Run for the Whitehouse 2016 31 Oct 2016 13:56 #440

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Trump is now around 9/4 in most bookmakers to win the election. His odds have been slashed from around 4/1 in the last week due to the FBI reopening the email investigation on Clinton. It looks to me like Trump could be ((their)) man, and Clinton is being thrown under the bus at the 11th hour? Clinton is finished if even more dirt comes out in these emails, and no doubt it will, otherwise it's unlikely the FBI would have reopened the case this close to the election..

Add to that the fact elections are mainly decided on the performance of the party holding the White House, i.e you're voting the party out because people get sick of the rhetoric with no action, the fact even a fair few libtartds won't be able to bring themselves to vote for Clinton, and I predict a Trump win come election day.
9-4 is still worth a punt to double your money and a bit on top.
:)
Got 50-1 on him at the end of September so looking at £250 winnings coming my way next week.
I've been calling this result for a while now.
Trump 52%
Clinton 48%
Last Edit: 31 Oct 2016 14:58 by Return of Zorro.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare