Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The War On Free Speech

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 16:06 #161

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Amazon Mass-Bans Dissident Materials


Hundreds of Titles Erased within a Day


codoh.com/library/document/4266/



Btw, Horst Mahler's speech "We are fighting to win!", with 23k views,
German w/o English subs, is now blocked for Germany.

The subbed video is still available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGpIRY_qjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKll4yszII
.

Looks to be only print books published by Germar Rudolf's (aka Germar 'Scheerer') 'Castle Hill Publishers'.
Rudolf is a wannabe David Irving.
AFAIK most of Irving's books are banned by Amazon as well.
His 'Excalibur Press' back list certainly is.
Only Amazon UK Irving book I can find is an academic-history one..
www.amazon.co.uk/War-Path-David-Irving-ebook/dp/B00EO33SHG/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1490371635&sr=1-3&keywords=David+Irving
Last Edit: 24 Mar 2017 16:12 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 16:31 #162

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
GMP wrote:
Rudolf is a wannabe David Irving.

This is an insult to Rudolf. They are both completely different authors/researchers, with different levels of expertise and VERY different angles.

Irving is a historian, who started investigating WWII in general and Hitler and other high-ranking Nazis specifically. His knowledge about the "Holocaust" is poor and has been proven to be far from revisionist. He has treated Auschwitz, but "forgot" to extend his research to the Reinhardt camps; the bulk of the Holocaust Story. His Lipstadt trial is a show trial where he has claimed "I was wrong; the gas chambers are true".

His research, findings and contribution to knowledge about WWII is undisputed, but he is not (considered) a revisionist for the Holocaust Story. On Inconvenient History, he is partially taken seriously and partially exposed as a fraud because of this weasel action about the "Holocaust".

Rudolf has a completely different background; chemistry (=exact science, not gamma science as history is) and his major contribution has been on the chemical debunking of the gas chamber lies.

The two are really not comparable when regarding "revisionism".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 16:36 #163

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
Rudolf is a wannabe David Irving.

This is an insult to Rudolf. They are both completely different authors/researchers, with different levels of expertise and VERY different angles.

Irving is a historian, who started investigating WWII in general and Hitler and other high-ranking Nazis specifically. His knowledge about the "Holocaust" is poor and has been proven to be far from revisionist. He has treated Auschwitz, but "forgot" to extend his research to the Reinhardt camps; the bulk of the Holocaust Story. His Lipstadt trial is a show trial where he has claimed "I was wrong; the gas chambers are true".

His research, findings and contribution to knowledge about WWII is undisputed, but he is not (considered) a revisionist for the Holocaust Story. On Inconvenient History, he is partially taken seriously and partially exposed as a fraud because of this weasel action about the "Holocaust".

Rudolf has a completely different background; chemistry (=exact science, not gamma science as history is) and his major contribution has been on the chemical debunking of the gas chamber lies.

The two are really not comparable when regarding "revisionism".

errrrrr.
They are comparable.
Rudolf and Irving have both been banned from shifting books on Amazon.
Fair call that history isn't a science whereas chemistry is.
To me Fred Leuchter is still the go to guy for gas chamber lies.
Fred as an engineer specialising in execution equipment knows of what he speaks.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 16:48 #164

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
GMP wrote:

errrrrr.
They are comparable.
Rudolf and Irving have both been banned from shifting books on Amazon.
Fair call that history isn't a science whereas chemistry is.
To me Fred Leuchter is still the go to guy for gas chamber lies.
Fred as an engineer specialising in execution equipment knows of what he speaks.

errr... they are not 'comparable' if you mean in the same boat. Both being banned on Amazon? Bubbles and ball bearings are spherical... Rudolf is forensic. He's dead on about the lack of Prussian blue in the alleged gas chambers. Irving is a backslider. He 'knows' there were gas chambers because they were 'discussed on German communications decoded by the BBC' or somesuch.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 16:49 #165

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
That they both have been banned from a platform doesn't make them comparable. That action is taken outside of their control.

If you and Ironwand are both banned from DIF, does that make you and him comparable? Or any other combination of users who suffered the same action against (not by) them?

I indeed think that engineers as Leuchter and natural scientists as Rudolf have a big plus over softer scientists as historians or related scholars. Going to the basic scientific and implementation (engineering) points is much stronger than comparing different authors (the task of a historian) in stories.

Even if everyone would agree in stories that "Event X happened", that doesn't mean it did. If a natural scientist (chemist, physicist, etc.) can show that it is impossible and/or an engineer can show the implementation of the idea is impossible/highly unlikely, it is untrue, no matter how many people claim it is.

I think both Rudolf and Irving have their own area of expertise and there's no need to compare them or group them. Yes, of course, they study similar subjects (WWII), but that topic is so huge that detail is important.

Look at this forum, how many people here talk about WWII in all its aspects. Comparable because they look at the same topic? Or different because they use different sources, have different angles and validate them differently?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 16:52 #166

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
rodin wrote:
GMP wrote:

errrrrr.
They are comparable.
Rudolf and Irving have both been banned from shifting books on Amazon.
Fair call that history isn't a science whereas chemistry is.
To me Fred Leuchter is still the go to guy for gas chamber lies.
Fred as an engineer specialising in execution equipment knows of what he speaks.

errr... they are not 'comparable' if you mean in the same boat. Both being banned on Amazon? Bubbles and ball bearings are spherical... Rudolf is forensic. He's dead on about the lack of Prussian blue in the alleged gas chambers. Irving is a backslider. He 'knows' there were gas chambers because they were 'discussed on German communications decoded by the BBC' or somesuch.

OK I concede defeat.
Thought this thread was about 'free speech' or the lack of it.
Rudolf has been canned by Amazon.
So has Irving.
"Lack of free speech?"
I reckon so.
Others may disagree but not, I'd hazard; Irving or Rudolf.
Their sales will have taken a hit because of Amazon's ban.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 17:00 #167

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
Maybe a bit, but they can use this ban also to their benefit which may boost sales again.

Anyone with a general interest browsing the WWII section on Amazon will now not see their works, so those clients may be lost. But on the other hand, people who are already looking for revisionist literature wouldn't start at Amazon anyway, I guess.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 17:06 #168

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Gaia wrote:
Maybe a bit, but they can use this ban also to their benefit which may boost sales again.

Anyone with a general interest browsing the WWII section on Amazon will now not see their works, so those clients may be lost. But on the other hand, people who are already looking for revisionist literature wouldn't start at Amazon anyway, I guess.

You may be right Gaia.
After all they do say that there is "no such thing as bad publicity."
I'd never heard of Rudolf until reading this thread and looking him up.
Irving I have met, he is a decent chap who has been ill served by some vicious people.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Mar 2017 17:25 #169

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7469
  • Likes received: 1596
GMP wrote:
I'd never heard of Rudolf until reading this thread and looking him up.
Irving I have met, he is a decent chap who has been ill served by some vicious people.

The first is hard to believe, considering your daily presence and reading here, the fact others and me have talked about Rudolf extensively and he's far from an unknown in the field of revisionism.

But taking your admitted unfamiliarity with Rudolf and admitted familiarity with Irving, don't you think grouping them is even more unfair?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The War On Free Speech 26 Mar 2017 15:15 #170

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Amazon Mass-Bans Dissident Materials


Hundreds of Titles Erased within a Day


codoh.com/library/document/4266/



Btw, Horst Mahler's speech "We are fighting to win!", with 23k views,
German w/o English subs, is now blocked for Germany.

The subbed video is still available:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGpIRY_qjE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phKll4yszII
.




The Amazon Book Burning






Comments: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1197




PFIZIPFEI wrote:

These people are the new Book burners, those that oppose freedom in all its forms. These Hasbara trolls oppose free speech and try to suppress open and free debate and instead replace it with their own hasbara wash & spin.

Full comment and context: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=380#146888
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The War On Free Speech 26 Mar 2017 16:22 #171

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
I'd never heard of Rudolf until reading this thread and looking him up.
Irving I have met, he is a decent chap who has been ill served by some vicious people.

The first is hard to believe, considering your daily presence and reading here, the fact others and me have talked about Rudolf extensively and he's far from an unknown in the field of revisionism.

But taking your admitted unfamiliarity with Rudolf and admitted familiarity with Irving, don't you think grouping them is even more unfair?

If an author's books are blacklisted on Amazon my point was that can't help sales.
Your point that it might actually help their sales was well made.
Rudolf had passed me by but I know who he is now.
Everyday's a school day here on TZ.
:)
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2017 16:23 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 02 May 2017 16:56 #172

As some will already know Omniphi's channel was taken down from Youtube. You can find most of his videos archived Here

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 May 2017 17:09 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The War On Free Speech 27 Jun 2017 22:04 #173

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951



Why “Hate Speech” is Protected Free Speech



Freedom of speech is up there with guns for rights that Americans hold sacred. The political elite has to get creative when they try to take these rights away, lest the backlash makes them lose ground rather than gain it.

By and large, that has been the case with guns; everytime talk starts about restrictive gun control, gun sales soar. Most people realize banning guns would not be feasible, and even if it was, it would not reduce crime but rather leave people vulnerable. And it is encouraging to see many also realize that the prime reason for gun ownership is to prevent genocide, especially perpetrated by the government.

Then there is a cultural meme that seems so obvious I hardly mention it, yet it deserves the spotlight every now and then.

Free speech is being conflated with hate speech in true 1984 doublespeak. There was a time when it was obvious to anyone with a brain that the limits of free speech do not stop when speech becomes offensive. It was once so cherished that people like Voltaire and Evelyn Beatrice Hall expressed that even when they disagree with what someone says, it would still be worth it to defend to the death their right to say it.

That is a pretty profound commitment to free speech which supports principles over politics. But today rival political factions delight in their opponents being punished for their use of free speech. Oh, but of course it isn’t “free speech” they want to be banned, it is “hate speech.”

The left has always been particularly good at changing the meaning of words over time, a prime example being the word liberal which should mean freedom but now means everything I don’t like should be banned.

The Mayor of Portland Oregon is one of these extremists who tried to revoke permits for a free speech rally. Apparently, he missed the irony; Mayor Ted Wheeler said he was only trying to ban “hate speech” that incites violence. He tried to connect a stabbing on a train in Portland with pro-Trump “hate speech.”

The stabbings that killed two men who tried to intervene to stop a man harassing a woman wearing a hijab do seem to be inspired by anti-Muslim sentiments. But the crime was murder, not “hate speech.” Too many illegal things are pre-crimes or victimless crimes; they are illegal because people worry that they will lead to an actual crime with a victim.

But as soon as you cross that line into banning pre-crime, there is no limit. As soon as the government gets to define what constitutes “hate speech” and what could possibly lead to a crime, there is absolutely no limit on the amount of power they can accumulate.

More easily connected to inciting violence is the incident where a man shot members of the Republican Congressional baseball team. He was clearly motivated by the hateful and violent rhetoric of the left. And yet still, the left should absolutely be allowed to continue spewing their vitriolic talking points. Kathy Griffin pretending to be ISIS is distasteful, not criminal. The line is when words cross into actions, and violent actions are already illegal, it will not help to ban things that some claim lead to violent actions.

Even if the government could identify all the paths that lead to becoming violent, it still would not be appropriate to make those pre-crimes illegal. But of course, the government does not have an all seeing omniscient eye which can accurately identify all speech and actions which lead to violence. Instead, they will decide what actions and words they want to ban, and then make up some way that those things could lead to violence.

In this case, the Mayor tried to connect a stabbing to pro-Trump free speech protestors. In other cases, Theresa May tried to conflate internet freedom with terrorism. They say cash and cryptos are only for drug dealers, and that privacy means you have something to hide. At every turn, perfectly normal behaviors are classified as risk factors leading to illegal behaviors, and therefore worthy of regulation.

It is absurd to claim that free speech doesn’t protect “hate speech,”unpopular opinions, or even violent rhetoric. This country was founded by revolution. Clearly, the founders did not envision the limit to that speech to be when someone has their feelz hurt.

They didn’t even want it to be limited to non-violent speech. The founding fathers advocated taking up arms to protect their lives, liberty, and property from an oppressive government. The speech they used roused the people to violence in righteous resistance to tyranny.

The very fact that protesters must get permits to demonstrate shows that the right to protest or peaceably assemble has already been dismantled.

I have the right to speak my mind, no matter who agrees, and no matter if they want to label it violent speech, hate speech, or revolutionary speech.

We are well past the point of begging and groveling to the government to allow us to speak freely.
If you must beg to exercise a right, it is not a right you have. We have some problems in this country, and I will use my freedom to call them out.

Violence is wrong except in defense, even when the perpetrator has a fancy costume, a shiny badge, or a government salary. I think it is appropriate to kill police who break into your home without a warrant because it is a natural human right to protect yourself against unjust force.

I think working for the IRS makes you a thief, and the agents deserve to be caged until they work off their debt to those they have robbed.

I think people have the right to break off from larger political bodies until they have found governing consensus among their voluntary groups, even if that means reducing the government to the size of a sovereign individual.

People may not agree with what I say, but if they seek to stop me by threat of force from speaking my mind, they are the violent ones, who must use the government’s guns to get their way. And that is the ultimate irony, that those who call for the banning of free speech because it causes violence have just one way to enforce their ban; through the violence of the state.



Source
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 27 Aug 2017 20:57 #174

Still think we aren't living in the Matrix? Sadly, this isn't science fiction but science fact and it's coming in the next decade as part of the Internet of Things smart surveillance grid they want everyone swept up into. Technology is about to openly bring us an era where government authorities can read people's minds without their permission and use it against them including in court, pre-crime, thought police/thought crime and labeling people including children as potential criminals based on their brainwaves... and all of this was discussed casually at Davos this year like it'll be a rip roaring roller coaster of rose-colored awesome instead of the Orwellian Nightmare 2.0 we all know is coming under the technocrats in charge. Hey, why watch a horror movie when you can watch a panel at Davos instead? Philip K. Dick and George Orwell are spinning in their graves...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 28 Aug 2017 14:45 #175

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
This is really worth watching. Katie Hopkins to vile twerp Hislop of the "liberal elite in London"

"People like you create people like me. You are Dr Frankenstein and I am your monster" :thumbup:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 24 Sep 2017 21:43 #176

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 25 Sep 2017 16:49 #177

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 2057
  • Likes received: 1108
Katie Hopkins doesn't speak for me. I wouldn't trust any woman to represent my views.

They will always lose sight of the logic of their position and fall into emotionalism and hysterical hyperbole.

It's isn't useful calling immigrants 'feral' or 'cockroaches' and just gives the rampant left more ammunition to discredit us.

We have logic and reason on our side... Highly strung emotionally driven old badgers looking for an ego boudoir should look elsewhere.

Women are no use to us........They're either 99 percent against us, furthering the SJW transgender pro paedophile immigrant rape agenda....or else they're gifting the left with ready-made slurs to use against us.

You could hand a woman a royal flush hand in poker and she'd still manage to lose all your money.

I'm not particularly misogynistic but have long realised that women are no use in any cerebral activity involving the fate of the world......

It's just a fact and it's a choice women have made by not trying harder......

Don't care who I offend with this observation it's just the awful truth.

Don't be a cuckroach......leave these silly blathering bitches out in the cold where they belong.

They don't speak for us.

It's a hard-line position but it's where the evidence has taken me...and we've got Nazis here and a gay Communist..so MGTOW is hardly going to shock people's sensibilities. Though it might.
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2017 16:59 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 25 Sep 2017 19:59 #178

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Truthspoon wrote:
I wouldn't trust any woman to represent my views.

They will always lose sight of the logic of their position and fall into emotionalism and hysterical hyperbole.

Women are no use to us.......

You could hand a woman a royal flush hand in poker and she'd still manage to lose all your money.

... leave these silly blathering bitches out in the cold where they belong.

I'm not particularly misogynistic...............

Um .. ya.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2017 00:30 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 25 Sep 2017 21:19 #179

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1089
  • Likes received: 345
Truthspoon wrote:
Katie Hopkins doesn't speak for me. I wouldn't trust any woman to represent my views.

They will always lose sight of the logic of their position and fall into emotionalism and hysterical hyperbole.

It's isn't useful calling immigrants 'feral' or 'cockroaches' and just gives the rampant left more ammunition to discredit us.

We have logic and reason on our side... Highly strung emotionally driven old badgers looking for an ego boudoir should look elsewhere.

Women are no use to us........They're either 99 percent against us, furthering the SJW transgender pro paedophile immigrant rape agenda....or else they're gifting the left with ready-made slurs to use against us.

You could hand a woman a royal flush hand in poker and she'd still manage to lose all your money.

I'm not particularly misogynistic but have long realised that women are no use in any cerebral activity involving the fate of the world......

It's just a fact and it's a choice women have made by not trying harder......

Don't care who I offend with this observation it's just the awful truth.

Don't be a cuckroach......leave these silly blathering bitches out in the cold where they belong.

They don't speak for us.

It's a hard-line position but it's where the evidence has taken me...and we've got Nazis here and a gay Communist..so MGTOW is hardly going to shock people's sensibilities. Though it might.

Are you single ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 25 Sep 2017 23:39 #180

Truthspoon wrote:
Katie Hopkins doesn't speak for me. I wouldn't trust any woman to represent my views.

They will always lose sight of the logic of their position and fall into emotionalism and hysterical hyperbole.

It's isn't useful calling immigrants 'feral' or 'cockroaches' and just gives the rampant left more ammunition to discredit us.

We have logic and reason on our side... Highly strung emotionally driven old badgers looking for an ego boudoir should look elsewhere.

Women are no use to us........They're either 99 percent against us, furthering the SJW transgender pro paedophile immigrant rape agenda....or else they're gifting the left with ready-made slurs to use against us.

You could hand a woman a royal flush hand in poker and she'd still manage to lose all your money.

I'm not particularly misogynistic but have long realised that women are no use in any cerebral activity involving the fate of the world......

It's just a fact and it's a choice women have made by not trying harder......

Don't care who I offend with this observation it's just the awful truth.

Don't be a cuckroach......leave these silly blathering bitches out in the cold where they belong.

They don't speak for us.

It's a hard-line position but it's where the evidence has taken me...and we've got Nazis here and a gay Communist..so MGTOW is hardly going to shock people's sensibilities. Though it might.

I think you'll struggle to find many who'll agree with all that, mate. At the end of the day we've got to try and work things out together. Trying to exclude women from the equation will only lead to unnecessary conflict and more division with sex wars and so on..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2017 23:40 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
End of free speech in the UK9.75Wednesday, 05 February 2014
Examples Of Free Speech9.65Monday, 12 October 2015
Free speech forums9.65Sunday, 30 September 2018
(excerpts Of) The War On Free Speech9.65Sunday, 15 January 2017
Fighting The War On Free Speech.9.65Saturday, 08 September 2018
Intolerance of free speech is disturbing9.54Sunday, 02 December 2018
“Free Speech” and Privacy Foregone in the UK9.54Sunday, 04 September 2016
Putin 'attacks free speech'9.54Thursday, 05 December 2013
Internet And Free Speech Censorship In The United States.9.33Saturday, 01 September 2018
The planned EU Destruction of Internet Free Speech and Discussion.9.33Friday, 06 July 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.