Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The War On Free Speech

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 12:36 #61

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Eva wants free speech for her and her kind, but everyone else has to pay for it, with their lives, if necessary.

Germans aren't known for their sense of humour or irony.
:)
Free Speech is only free if we all have the same rights to express our opinions.
Always providing that we do so politely and within the law.
I don't agree politically with Pfiz , Zorro and their chums but would never ever seek to censor their right to air those views.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 12:44 #62

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:

I see no reason why one needs to be polite to completely retarded impolite people?

And "the law" is a piece of toilet paper I don't recognise. You were an anarchist, you said?
I don't agree politically with Pfiz , Zorro and their chums but would never ever seek to censor their right to air those views.

Ironically it's that crowd with the Neopolicor Nazi Newspeak and endless obsession for Ze Jews who want to curtail others. They are just as sick as Ze Zionists, the irony is they don't realise they are.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 12:47 #63

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Now there's something I can nod my head in agreement with.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 12:49 #64

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:

I see no reason why one needs to be polite to completely retarded impolite people?

And "the law" is a piece of toilet paper I don't recognise. You were an anarchist, you said?

Ironically it's that crowd with the Neopolicor Nazi Newspeak and endless obsession for Ze Jews who want to curtail others. They are just as sick as Ze Zionists, the irony is they don't realise they are.

I'm not nor ever have been an anarchist Gaia.
That's my chum bd.
I am a card carrying Co- Operative Party (UK) member.
Info here... party.coop
Being polite costs nothing and if we are polite then we get debate. Otherwise we end up with shouty threads that go nowhere apart from off topic.
As far as the law goes I know a lot of laws are BS.
I was more meaning, for example; not publishing that celebrity threesome name in England when there is an injunction out forbidding doing so in England.
If someone did that in England then that person plus the publisher would be in BIG trouble.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 12:51 by GMP.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 13:00 #65

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:
Being polite costs nothing and if we are polite then we get debate.
Been there, done that. Doesn't work, the hasbara troll obsessive disorder card is pulled and no arguments made.
I was more meaning, for example; not publishing that celebrity threesome name in England when there is an injunction out forbidding doing so in England.
If someone did that in England then that person plus the publisher would be in BIG trouble.

Celebrity threesome name? I don't get it, you mean the Queer...ehh... Queen? You know what the Sex Pistols said about that and although punk is not my genre I agree with it.

Voltaire actually had a good quote about it, shown in the avatar of the member with the same name who is one of the Gang, but who actually can debate:

A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 13:10 #66

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Apparently Voltaire never said that - it still makes sense

www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/nov/27/cory-bernardi-mistakenly-quotes-voltaire-on-twitter-with-supposed-neo-nazis-line
As several Twitter users pointed out to the senator, the quote is most often attributed to Kevin Strom, an American white nationalist, neo-Nazi and Holocaust denier.

The suspected source of the quote is Strom’s 1993 essay, All America Must Know the Terror that is Upon Us: “To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: who is it that I am not permitted to criticise? We all know who it is that we are not permitted to criticise. We all know who it is that it is a sin to criticise. Sodomy is no longer a sin in America. Treason, and burning and spitting and urinating on the American flag is no longer a sin in America. Gross desecration of Catholic or Protestant religious symbols is no longer a sin in America. Cop-killing is no longer a sin in America – it is celebrated in rap ‘music’.”

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 13:11 #67

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This was my last comment before another najstorm set in:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

This is a prime example of PC and therefore I think it should be posted in all relevant threads:

Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
@ Flares

Glorifying war and militarism;what is the purpose of these video's
Do they turn you on or something ?

You don't mean it, do you? :cool2:

I very much appreciate Flare's input on this forum, for I can learn something
from his point of view and overall knowledge and the pictures/videos he posted
on the previous page are very interesting for everybody who is interested in
historical truth, for they are yet unseen rarities, at least to me.

You sound like someone who is complacent with the system narrative and
who made their peace with lies and corruption - ulterior motives included.

After all you never stop to learn, do you?

Yeah let's learn about how to make war,and watch war planes drop their bombs,and
honor a dead leader who betrayed his people by suiciding himself, leading his army
and his beloved German people into despair.

So Pfizipfei,I will have to disappoint you,but I see no informational or didactical value
in watching these kinds of video's.
What informational value could these war planes possibly hold for you?

All those who glorify militarism will probably be the first ones to shit their pants when
they have to go and fight,and in situations where it really matters they will be the first
ones to run.

Oh and how I sound to you matters not ; I certainly won't stand next to you and
raise my right arm and shout : Heil Hitler !

A leader who is in his sane mind and wants to deprive people from their freedom
based on race,ethnicity,religion,political views,mental state,or sexual preferences
won't ever get a ''heil'' from me,so instead of raising my right arm, I would raise
my middle finger and say f * you to Adolf Hitler and his Nazi doctrine

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=3120#203581

Typical case of trying to claim the exclusive prerogative of interpretation
which needs no further explanation or response for everything is crystal clear from your comment.

If you don't like free speech on certain subjects, go have a cup of tea and some cookies
with your chosen by zax über-pc, anti-German, anti-free-speech friends

wikkikid
cousin_frothy
zax
cinta
annabelle
mykah
entrangemercenary1
Gaia

in your very own "Clear Talk Café"
or oyvey a bit in your very own Orwellian "Clarity Zone", where you are free to practice as much political correctness
as you wish, but don't you try to impose your 100% system-compatible views with regard to certain crucial topics on all
other members and on all other threads.

Makes me wonder whether there might have been too much truth in it ....

Truth is like flypaper ... for the usual suspects.

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 13:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 14:34 #68

• Exorcist
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
The fact that Pfiz, Zorro and their chums are unable or unwilling to engage in polite debate doesn't mean that we have to be as they are.
I couldn't drop to those levels, even if I wanted to.

But politeness (just like the cliché'd word respect) needs to be deserved and can be lost as well. If not, it isn't worth anything.

The British may have different views on politeness, but at the same time it's "their" (mind the parentheses) Empire that has spread one of the most filth over the globe.

And at the same time hyper-polite Brits exist, the hooliganistisc hopeless chavs are part of the same country. I really don't know a more schizophrenic society than the British...

:arowup: Utter Bollux! You have applied the same "group labeling", which you condemned in other posts, to smear the "Brits". What's your game?..... :ponda:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 14:52 by Exorcist.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 14:39 #69

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:
The fact that Pfiz, Zorro and their chums are unable or unwilling to engage in polite debate doesn't mean that we have to be as they are.

But politeness (just like the cliché'd word respect) needs to be deserved and can be lost as well. If not, it isn't worth anything.

The British may have different views on politeness, but at the same time it's "their" (mind the parentheses) Empire that has spread one of the most filth over the globe.

And at the same time hyper-polite Brits exist, the hooliganistisc hopeless chavs are part of the same country. I really don't know a more schizophrenic society than the British...

:arowup: Utter Bollux! You have applied the same "group labeling", which you condemned in other posts, to smear to the "Brits". What's your game?..... :ponda:

Group labeling? :dunno:

There are no hyper-polite Brits?
There are no extremely low-life chavs?

I've come across both in first-hand experience both in the UK and outside.

Those individuals exist, don't they? So what's the "group labeling"? Am I calling all Brits chavs? :noway:

The strong contrast between the extremes which are both clear enough makes it a schizophrenic country. I have never said that the people are schizophrenics... :ponda:

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 14:42 #70

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:

Thankfully - chavs are a minority.
Only time we get to see them round these parts is during the holiday season and then not very often.
They are more of an urban than a rural 'tribe' are chavs and then mostly on council estates ( social-subsidised housing) rather than in nice urban areas.
Imperialism is filthy and still with us, not just Brits but Americans, Germans, Chinese et al - as well. The Belgian Royals were nasty bastards when they owned the Congo.
Empire was run by the elite FOR the elites. The working classes were as badly treated as any other subject in any Empire. Multi-National Corporations are the latest form of Imperialism IMO.
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 14:43 by GMP.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 15:09 #71

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
There is a book called "Darkest England" by the now dead sufi (afghani) Idries Shah, who settled in England. Written in 1987.

He discusses the english via analysis and anecdotes.

Opening para from the forward

"Spend time in England, and look at its people; and even without the insights of antropology you'll notice that your experiences are strangely like those which the English themselves used to report from their far-flung Empire. You'll not get malaria or easily Go Native, but you may well contract bronchitis and learn to Muddle through."

He writes with affection for the English, but does point out certain traits, not found in other nations; unfortuantely it is a long time since I read the book and cannot recall details. The quote used to introduce the chapter titled Tribal Rituals is a good one

If an earthquake were to engulf England tommorrow, the English would manage to meet and dine somewhere among the rubbish, just to celebrate the event - Douglas Jerrold.

I think the changes in England since 1987 would make the book more of a nostalgic picture of what was rather than what is.

Truth is anti-semitic

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 15:13 #72

• Exorcist
Gaia wrote:
So what's the "group labeling"?

The "group labelling" ("Brit" smear) is the part of your post I highlighted in bold which I correctly defined as "Utter Bollux!"
I really don't know a more schizophrenic society than the British

which you are desperately trying to avoid addressing....... :wissl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2016 16:13 by Exorcist.

The War On Free Speech 19 Apr 2016 16:46 #73

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Exorcist wrote:
Gaia wrote:
So what's the "group labeling"?

The "group labelling" ("Brit" smear) is the part of your post I highlighted in bold which I correctly defined as "Utter Bollux!"
I really don't know a more schizophrenic society than the British

which you are desperately trying to avoid addressing....... :wissl:

Because there is none... :facepalm:

The War On Free Speech 28 Apr 2016 13:49 #74

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The War On Free Speech 28 Apr 2016 15:02 #75

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Group Labelling a.k.a. 'Collective Noun' is a thing.
It is in English anyway...
For example 'a pride of lions'.
The collective noun for societies is ' a plethora'.
Last Edit: 28 Apr 2016 15:06 by GMP.

The War On Free Speech 29 Apr 2016 14:55 #76

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Nec mergitur

Without free speech no search for Truth is possible;
without free speech no discovery of Truth is useful;
without free speech progress is checked,
and the nations no longer march forward
towards the nobler life which the future holds for man.

Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech.
The abuse dies in a day;
the denial slays the life of the people and entombs the hope of the race.

Charles Bradlaugh, Speech at Hall of Science c.1880

~

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, GMP

The War On Free Speech 29 Apr 2016 15:55 #77

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Nice post Pfiz thank you for sharing it.
I hope that you read it Zorro.
Free speech for ALL posters is essential if TZ is to be a fair forum.
Please stop censoring my posts on General Discussion by moving them off GD and into the Vent Room.

The War On Free Speech 29 Apr 2016 16:09 #78

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
GMP wrote:
Nice post Pfiz thank you for sharing it.
I hope that you read it Zorro.
Free speech for ALL posters is essential if TZ is to be a fair forum.
Please stop censoring my posts on General Discussion by moving them off GD and into the Vent Room.

Zorro did not only read it, he also thanked me :)

Which books/music/texts ... are prohibited for political reasons in the country where you live, GMP?

Do you get prosecuted and imprisoned for doubting, questioning, researching ... certain circumstances?

Not one of your comments was deleted, you were not banned for expressing politically incorrect views,
other than what happend to many of us in your primordial playground that bears the name of David Icke.

As you truthfully state a few comments were moved to another place, this is what happens quite often to
all of our comments here for reasons that can be discussed openly, contrary to the dif pit.

What you are doing now is not fair and everybody can see it.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 16:21 by PFIZIPFEI.

The War On Free Speech 29 Apr 2016 16:29 #79

• GMP
  • Silver Member
That is a fair call.
I have not been banned off TZ or suspended either.
That happens to me regularly on DIF.
I am stopping having a pop at Zorro now.
It was never personal and he'll do as he sees fit on the threads he mods on.
My point is made.
I don't know exactly what or how many books are banned here in the UK if any, same goes for the arts and media.
I do know Mein Kampf was banned from publication in Germany up until quite recently and that struck me as being wrong.
Free speech and all that.
What we do get to know about censorship here are instances like this current and very stupid judicial injunction in England that prevents us from reading about certain celebrity goings on.
Even though the story is available online, has been published in Scottish newspapers and anyone can find out about the identity of the people involved on the internet.
Pretty crazy really.
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 16:30 by GMP.

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 09:36 #80

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Had the UK's populace madly idolised a man who would take them down a very dark path, we might well have certain book bans here forbidding the ideas of that man being promoted again.

ps. Can you imagine what an insufferable prick Adolf would have been if he'd won the war? We'd never have heard the fucking end of it!
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 09:40 by ragnarok.