Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The War On Free Speech

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 09:55 #81

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Brief summary of the latest posts on the previous page:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Nec mergitur

Without free speech no search for Truth is possible;
without free speech no discovery of Truth is useful;
without free speech progress is checked,
and the nations no longer march forward
towards the nobler life which the future holds for man.

Better a thousandfold abuse of free speech than denial of free speech.
The abuse dies in a day;
the denial slays the life of the people and entombs the hope of the race.

Charles Bradlaugh, Speech at Hall of Science c.1880

~

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

GMP wrote:
(...) I don't know exactly what or how many books are banned here in the UK if any, same goes for the arts and media.
I do know Mein Kampf was banned from publication in Germany up until quite recently and that struck me as being wrong.
Free speech and all that.
What we do get to know about censorship here are instances like this current and very stupid judicial injunction in England that prevents us from reading about certain celebrity goings on.
Even though the story is available online, has been published in Scottish newspapers and anyone can find out about the identity of the people involved on the internet.
Pretty crazy really.

See the list above, which was only two posts away to relieve you from ignorance.

Mein Kampf was published as a commented edition only.
You surely know what that says about the basic human right to free information.

ragnarok wrote:
Had the UK's populace madly idolised a man who would take them down a very dark path, we might well have certain book bans here forbidding the ideas of that man being promoted again.

ps. Can you imagine what an insufferable prick Adolf would have been if he'd won the war? We'd never have heard the fucking end of it!

NaJs just love to spread bs, for after all their free income/pensions totally depend on the lies.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 09:57 #82

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Where's the bs? Was he idolised? Did he lead his people to defeat?

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 10:31 #83

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
Where's the bs? Was he idolised? Did he lead his people to defeat?

If you were really interested in factual truth
you might want to refer to this thread:

:right: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 11:41 #84

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Oh, that thread where you say "Everything was a lie..." - except the bits you've "independently verified," no doubt? All 159 pages of it? No, thank you. Instead of a normal-sized sick bag, I'd need a bin bag to deal with the vomit that thread would produce.

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 14:36 #85

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
Oh, that thread where you say "Everything was a lie..." - except the bits you've "independently verified," no doubt? All 159 pages of it? No, thank you. Instead of a normal-sized sick bag, I'd need a bin bag to deal with the vomit that thread would produce.

Of course free speech on this very subject is making you sick :chuckle:

This is why you never ever engage in reasonable discussion, but even reject to read what was stated.

Truth to you and your ilk is like garlic to vampires and holy water to the devil :yup:

Here you can find a few threads that would naturally be of interest to you, but all that all of you are doing
is fighting free speech tooth and nail and trying to hide the truth by spamming and trolling and deflecting
on certain crucial topics:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 14:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 15:46 #86

• GMP
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Had the UK's populace madly idolised a man who would take them down a very dark path, we might well have certain book bans here forbidding the ideas of that man being promoted again.

ps. Can you imagine what an insufferable prick Adolf would have been if he'd won the war? We'd never have heard the fucking end of it!

+1 And we'd be using German instead of English to post online as well.
My German is rubbish even though I was stationed in Germany for four years.
Any German who mattered to us had been trained to speak good English anyway so we never really needed to learn the language.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 15:47 by GMP.

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 15:50 #87

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:

You nasty occupier, anti-German, zion minion!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!/!!1!/!!
Any German who mattered to us had been trained to speak good English anyway

Surprises me. My experience with Germans, even up to PhD levels, is that their English is usually not too good.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The War On Free Speech 30 Apr 2016 16:07 #88

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:

You nasty occupier, anti-German, zion minion!!1!!!!!!111!!!!!/!!1!/!!
Any German who mattered to us had been trained to speak good English anyway

Surprises me. My experience with Germans, even up to PhD levels, is that their English is usually not too good.

Yep I was an army medic for six years four of those stationed in Germany.
Never noticed any pro Zionism chat though. Not a few of our comrades were equal opportunity haters.
Soldiers are rough sorts as a rule.
Not so much Medical Corps personnel though, we were the good guys.
Happy days that set me up for my later profession in nursing.
The general population tended not to speak English but those Germans who worked in or served the garrison could speak English already or they had to take free English Language lessons.
I ended up via nurse tutor-training as a nurse-training inspector. Met a few Germans over the years at work but all were professional people who spoke good English.

The War On Free Speech 23 May 2016 18:09 #89

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Who of the non-pc members on TZ does still believe that there
is a single forum, which is not controlled?

Especially if subjects can be openly and publicly discussed like on TZ.

Do you know any other public, inclusive forum which allows that much free speech?

If not, what do you think is the reason?

Do you think banning dissidents and deleting non-compliant views is still working
to suppress the truth?

Or do you think there are far better and more effective methods? If so, which?

I just want to know how you perceive the overall situation on the web
and on TZ in particular.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 May 2016 18:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

The War On Free Speech 23 May 2016 18:18 #90

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
As forums are a way to push agendas and/or observe the thoughts of the investigators I think (almost) all forums have controllers on them.

One of the main reasons that free speech is limited on quite some forums, espeially those hosted in Europe, is the draconic anti-free speech laws on the Holocaust. In Holland there is no official Holocaust denial law, yet it is put under "discrimination laws" (nothing to do with revisionism) and guarded by a European "Court" Decree in France.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The War On Free Speech 23 May 2016 18:54 #91

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I think this place would be much more controlled if someone other than myself was in charge. (eg pfiz)

Free Speech would take a nose dive.

My 2 shekels.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The War On Free Speech 23 May 2016 18:59 #92

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Do you know any other public, inclusive forum which allows that much free speech?

Yes, infact there are a number out there so free that i doubt you could stomach it.. .ie everything from all out political discussions to racial stereotypes, kike nigger and cracka comments plus pr0n links and gifs all in one place... im talking about sites that arent moderated for the most part whatsoever, and they are typically female free.

Most sites like this tend to be hosted in the USA from what i can see, or offshore... as alot of other places are too pussified to allow such sites.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The War On Free Speech 23 May 2016 19:05 #93

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'd like to see Fizz take her Hitler-loving horse and pony show and general jew-bashing to the Straightdope. She says she wants serious debate, but she'd go into meltdown in no time on there.

The War On Free Speech 23 May 2016 20:03 #94

• Exorcist
ragnarok wrote:

A sick bag would never work you plonker! It's not vomit!.....It's $hit ffs!...I can design you a septic tank with associated drainage for a small fee......I'll even accept payment in $hekels provided there's a good exchange rate for GBP's.....:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 23 May 2016 20:07 by Exorcist.

The War On Free Speech 29 May 2016 14:41 #95

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
I'd like to see Fizz take her Hitler-loving horse and pony show and general jew-bashing to the Straightdope. She says she wants serious debate, but she'd go into meltdown in no time on there.

Please provide evidence for "jew-bashing"!

Exposing the truth is "jew-bashing"?

Dear Cecil:

I had a friend recently try to explain to me that the Rothschild family secretly own almost every central bank in the world and use their power to influence world events. I know the Bank of England, for instance, was nationalized after World War II, so this sounds to me like another crackpot conspiracy theory. What's the Straight Dope?

— Jim Moore

Cecil replies:

A textbook crackpot theory, sure, but with a dash of anti-Semitism to liven things up: what your friend has seized on is basically the ur-myth of the whole Jews-control-banking routine. And it’s far from the only slander that’s been heaped upon the house of Rothschild. They’ve also been linked to that missing Malaysian airliner, the 9/11 attacks, and the sinking of the Titanic — the premise here being that its passengers included Benjamin Guggenheim, Isidor Straus, and John Jacob Astor, three rich guys who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve and therefore (it’s important not to think too hard on this one) stood in the Rothschilds’ path to world economic domination.

I’ll allow there’s a certain romance associated with the barons Rothschild, who have been nearby for a lot of significant historic events; a familial tendency toward secrecy has perhaps enhanced the mystique. The family business got going in the late 1700s in Frankfurt, where one Mayer Amschel Rothschild progressed from dealing coins and antiques to providing financial services for local powerbrokers, most notably Crown Prince Wilhelm of Hesse-Kassel. In short order Mayer dispatched his sons to the great cities of Europe — London, Paris, Vienna, Naples — where they set up shop. This being a time of some political upheaval, the Rothschilds found great success lending money to the various governments of Europe, who needed the bread to fund their unending wars with one another.

Which brings us to one pernicious myth about the family: that they made their fortunes speculating on the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo in 1815. The story, which circulated Europe in an 1846 pamphlet, went that Nathan Rothschild, the son stationed in London, observed the battle’s outcome and rushed back to England to exploit this knowledge on the stock exchange a full 24 hours before news of Napoleon’s defeat reached the British government. It’s a good yarn if you’re trying to paint a picture of an amoral, calculating greedhead, and it made its way into literature and film. Alas: it’s not true. Nathan wasn’t at Waterloo, and he didn’t clean up in the market immediately following. Still, we’d be remiss not to acknowledge that while the Rothschilds weren’t running around Europe acting like anti-Semitic stereotypes made flesh, their burgeoning wealth and influence was no tall tale — that the family actually did provide key funds to the British army and allies in 1814-’15 indicates its ascendant role in European geopolitics at the time. So, I suppose, does another conspiracist claim wherein Nathan financed both sides at Waterloo, coolly playing one off the other.

A further bit of Rothschild apocrypha you may come across is a juicy quote also attributed to Nathan: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England. … The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” This line appears in none of the major books on the family, and where it does turn up — the most credible venue being a 2004 article in the British journal the Independent — I haven’t yet found it linked to any actual citation. Still, it packs a punch, huh? Exactly the sort of thing you’d expect from a key player in the international Jewish conspiracy.

As to the notion of the Rothschilds owning the central banks, the Anti-Defamation League points out that this Jewish-control-of-the-Fed stuff is pretty much the oldest anti-Semitic story in the book, but one that our modern age of economic anxiety has brought back to the surface — the fact that the international banking system actually is a byzantine mystery that seems to function mostly to make rich jerks richer makes it easy for some to see the nefarious hand of conspiracy behind it. The ADL cites, specifically, the Rothschilds: “In the literature of bigots, the name Rothschild is a trigger for the most explosive of anti-Semitic tremors,” both among your neo-Nazi types and your more extreme Nation of Islam types. Nice to see these guys agree on something.

Where are the Rothschilds today? Now in its seventh generation, their European banking business remains intact. By design, nobody really knows how much the family is worth. As the Financial Times has put it, “The family empire is divided among a web of descendants and a few external shareholders. The ownership structure is opaque, which makes it hard to estimate the family wealth, although it is one of the richest in the world.” That 2004 Independent piece cites “industry insiders” estimating the Rothschild kitty as countable “not in billions but in trillions.” So basically the family continues to do what it’s always done best, which is to make money hand over fist, and that's probably the long and short of it. Greed’s a pretty ecumenical value.

— Cecil Adams aka Ed Zotti aka Abe Foxman ? :larf:

Source: www.straightdope.com/columns/read/3289/does-the-rothschild-family-control-every-central-bank-in-the-world

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 May 2016 14:43 by PFIZIPFEI.

The War On Free Speech 04 Jun 2016 02:30 #96

• The Mule
  • Fresh Member
I had all my posts deleted (on DIF) & made inactive for posting a David Icke video on Zionism & mentioning that he was actually referring to Jewish criminals.
He even mentioned in the video they made up 2% of the population.

Yet David Icke is constantly talking about internet censorship & moaning about it on Fakebook.

You can talk about the IRA, the Mafia, ISIS......but dont dare mention Jewi$h terrorism.

What a load of hypocritical psyop shit, truthers my a$$.
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2016 02:36 by The Mule.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

The War On Free Speech 04 Jun 2016 02:40 #97

• Straight Shooter
The Mule wrote:
I had all my posts deleted (on DIF) & made inactive for posting a David Icke video on Zionism & mentioning that he was actually referring to Jewish criminals.
He even mentioned in the video they made up 2% of the population.

Yet David Icke is constantly talking about internet censorship & moaning about it on Fakebook.

You can talk about the IRA, the Mafia, ISIS......but dont dare mention Jewi$h terrorism.

What a load of hypocritical psyop shit, truthers my a$$.

Don't worry you're welcome here, this is the top conspiracy forum on the internet. :thumbup:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/62551-david-icke-the-peoples-voice.html

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html

^Many other DIF members over the years have come here to expose that place.
User(s) who Liked this post: The Mule

The War On Free Speech 04 Jun 2016 09:47 #98

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I think some people took the DIF way too seriously and had far too high expectations of what the forum might achieve.

The War On Free Speech 04 Jun 2016 20:25 #99

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I think everybody who clearly behaves like a troll - like you for example - on a forum called Truth Zone is a warrior against free speech ....

It was quite fascinating to watch this textbook example today, of a troll team infesting, hijacking and derailing this thread truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/67259-massive-satanic-ritual-at-opening-of-the-gotthard-tunnel-in-switzerland.html in almost no time.

Moderated resistance thread: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67261-sacre-de-gottardo-1-6-16-satanical-ritual-opening-show-of-the-gotthard-tunnel.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The War On Free Speech 04 Jun 2016 20:38 #100

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Obviously you are very easily fascinated, Eva. I bet your first kaleidoscope blew your mind.