Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: This Is National Socialism

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:01 #21

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14399
  • Likes received: 5583
Mr. Plug wrote:
Who actually carried out the building work in Dubai? That's right slave labour from India and the like. Worked and treated like slaves to build your utopian dream.

That is not the point I am making. Under National Socialism there was no slavery involved with the construction going on in Germany. The Germans built everything themselves, like the autobahn for instance. Also a lot of housing was built and several other big projects. Just take a look at the gigantic "Atlantikwall" which has been built in order to defend the Third Reich.

All these things were possible under National Socialism. If they would have won the war, there would have been no slavery within the Reich.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:01 #22

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
^^^ Nice distracting, Eva. Goebbels would have been proud of you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:18 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Talking about opening a can of worms ....


:chuckle:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:19 #24

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
The hilarious thing is, today's neo-nazis don't want to idolise the all-new re-vamped "Nice Guy Hitler." They were quite happy with the old "Kill All The Vermin" version.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:22 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
ragnarok wrote:
The hilarious thing is, today's neo-nazis don't want to idolise the all-new re-vamped "Nice Guy Hitler." They were quite happy with the old "Kill All The Vermin" version.


I did not address someone in special, I only cited a quite common English idiomatic expression ... :yerright:

:chuckle:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 10:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:31 #26

  • Mr. Plug
  • Mr. Plug's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 261
  • Likes received: 70
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
1, 2, 3, 4 .... :wissl:


Mr. Plug wrote:
Who actually carried out the building work in Dubai? That's right slave labour from India and the like. Worked and treated like slaves to build your utopian dream.

This sounds very familiar. What again was your previous name on TZ?

I don't mean "buttplug", which you recently changed to Mr Plug, I mean the name that you chose
when you signed in for the first time.

.

I bet this nonsense post won't get deleted by the Mighty Moderator. :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:34 #27

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7290
  • Likes received: 1571
Mr. Plug wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
1, 2, 3, 4 .... :wissl:


Mr. Plug wrote:
Who actually carried out the building work in Dubai? That's right slave labour from India and the like. Worked and treated like slaves to build your utopian dream.

This sounds very familiar. What again was your previous name on TZ?

I don't mean "buttplug", which you recently changed to Mr Plug, I mean the name that you chose
when you signed in for the first time.

.

I bet this nonsense post won't get deleted by the Mighty Moderator. :ponda:

It's shabbat, dear Plug, the fox face is busy, Wait until tomorrow, then all the threads will be cleared from Poison Ivy's derailing attempts. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:35 #28

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14399
  • Likes received: 5583
Yes, there were concentration camps for communists, criminals and jews to be transported to Palestine.

As jews got stuck in the transit camps by orders of Victor Rothschild in London due to the closing of Palestine, the camps were changed to work-camps in order to support the war effort. There were lots of facilities on the camps, like cantina's, hospitals, small shops, swimming pools, sports fields, theatres and such to make the living somewhat more comfortable. Altho I understand people still wouldn't have enjoyed it to be imprisoned in the camps, I think those circumstances were more preferable then the onslaught going on in the war.

Anyway, we can see everything about the concentration camps has been heavily exaggerated and lied about in order to demonize the wonderful system National Socialism itself is, which pursues the highest standards of human capabilities.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:38 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Talking about opening a can of worms ....


:chuckle:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
The hilarious thing is, today's neo-nazis don't want to idolise the all-new re-vamped "Nice Guy Hitler." They were quite happy with the old "Kill All The Vermin" version.


I did not address someone in special, I only cited a quite common English idiomatic expression ... :yerright:

:chuckle:




Addendum:


Btw ...


"Worms (jidd. Wermajze, ווירמייזא) war überdies ein Zentrum aschkenasisch-jüdischer Kultur in Deutschland."


Source: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 10:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 10:56 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Yes, there were concentration camps for communists, criminals and jews to be transported to Palestine.

No, because the Belfour agreement was already broken down even before Ze First Luck-and-Prosperity wagons were leaving Westerbork. :facepalm:
Anyway, we can see everything about the concentration camps has been heavily exaggerated



Mutti, don't believe anything Zey Say on Ze Radio, it's Zo Awesome Hier!!1!!!!!11!!!!
to demonize the wonderful system National Socialism itself is, which pursues the highest standards of human capabilities.

You've overdone it a bit now Flare. You talk like Joseph Goebbels presenting a Ford commercial for Holy Hitler.

Useless scum that you are, have you ever thought about a career in advertising? You may have some talent... :ponda:



:wissl:


It's becoming increasingly obvious that you are a potential addressee: CLICK


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 11:01 #31

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7290
  • Likes received: 1571
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
indoctrinated with by Hollywood.

Ah, the pathetic little straw man again. Your repertoirse is more boring than a Spielberg movie at 1/6,000,000th speed.
Anyway, this thread is about National Socialism and if you want to talk about the war, better take it to the correct topic.

Nazism is just like Zionism:
- anyone who agrees with us and is able to do slave labour for us = great
- anyone who disagrees is a fucking gentile who needs to be punished
- central banking is nothing better than jewish banking
- socialism is from Ze Same Tree as communism, "social"-"democracy" and all the other statist freaking systems
- Hitler was a controlled puppet by his zionist masters, which makes the whole nazism scam nothing less than the marxism one, just a tad better hidden, but to anyone wanting to get to the core of the matter it's obvious
- defending dictatorships is pure madness. It's the sheep defending the butcher's rights, but that was some Groundhog Days ago that you were told that, so I understand that Zev Flare Goldfish forgot about it...
:yerright:

Let's go back to the wonderful times before Ze Frau started her usual predictable derail campaigns... :wissl:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 11:09 #32

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14399
  • Likes received: 5583
@ Gaia

It clearly shows your very anti-German upbringing absolutely blinds you from accepting any truth regarding National Socialism and react to every point on a ridiculous and even aggressive manner.

I can understand it is probably even more difficult for you, if not impossible, to see the truth. As the common man is being propagandized his whole life by the media which already makes it very hard to break loose from the brainwashing. However, once even the upbringing has been very anti-German, then it makes the barrier almost impenetrable.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 12:08 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Flare wrote:
Richard Wilhelm von Neutitschein

Rumour had it then that this was the pen name of Gerhard Ittner.
To my knowledge and for most obvious reasons he never admitted that this was true.

-> The Persecution of Dissidents
-> A letter to Dieudonné ff
-> Jailed Revisionists

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 14:10 #34

Well, surprise surprise, I came back to find the thread has descended into a rant at the hands of the usual suspects. :wissl:

And no, Gaia, I haven't been away on Shabbat. :facepalm: I'm not Jewish. Neither am I religious.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 14:24 #35

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
You lost me at "Authoritarian".
Those 'Asgard' images are a tad telling as well.
Pretty sick mindset that came up with those as an architectural ideal IMO.
Jog on chums - if National Socialism is what you like then that is the sort of thing that you like.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 14:44 #36

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
GMP wrote:
You lost me at "Authoritarian".
Those 'Asgard' images are a tad telling as well.
Pretty sick mindset that came up with those as an architectural ideal IMO.
Jog on chums - if National Socialism is what you like then that is the sort of thing that you like.
:)


1, 2, 3, 4, 5 .... :wissl:


Reference:

- Asgard English
- Asgard Deutsch

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 14:47 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 14:53 #37

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
It was the artist impressions of 'Asgard's' architecture to which I referred Pfiz.
If that is someone's ideal image of a utopian city then, whoever came up with it; possibly needs help.
Puts me in mind of those murals in Saddam Hussein's old palaces that we all saw on the news some time back.
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 14:54 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 15:02 #38

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
NSDAP political-economics were pretty sound.
In the early days at least.
The NSDAP were great admirers of the Co-Operative movement.
Many NSDAP members would also have been members of local consumer co-operatives.
Later on though the Nazis nationalised the Co-Ops so that instead of the members receiving their annual 'dividend' share of the surplus- that went to the Party.
The Nazis also replaced democratically elected Co-Operative committees with their own people.
Usually one Nazi ran one Co-Op.
Hence the Nazis moved away from earlier NSDAP economic models and effectively stifled the purpose of the Co-Operatives.
Co-Ops are owned by their members. German Co-Ops were ultimately expropriated from the members to the Nazi party.
More here in this interesting book...
books.google.co.uk/books?id=-3k-CwAAQBAJ&pg=PT34&lpg=PT34&dq=NSDAP+and+cooperatives&source=bl&ots=zurgY3YZ6K&sig=cc7kVM0F_jphGYHQ7PHWKnoah1U&hl=en&sa=...cooperatives&f=false
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 15:05 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 15:09 #39

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
GMP wrote:
You lost me at "Authoritarian".
Those 'Asgard' images are a tad telling as well.
Pretty sick mindset that came up with those as an architectural ideal IMO.
Jog on chums - if National Socialism is what you like then that is the sort of thing that you like.
:)
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


1, 2, 3, 4, 5 .... :wissl:


Reference:

- Asgard English
- Asgard Deutsch

GMP wrote:
It was the artist impressions of 'Asgard's' architecture to which I referred Pfiz.
If that is someone's ideal image of a utopian city then, whoever came up with it; possibly needs help.
Puts me in mind of those murals in Saddam Hussein's old palaces that we all saw on the news some time back.



Speaking of babies on German bayonets and incubators and weapons of mass destruction ....? ;)



expand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A5rten_Eskil_Winge
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2016 15:15 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

This Is National Socialism 30 Apr 2016 15:15 #40

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
National Socialist aesthetics is an interesting topic.
We each prefer those images we best like and some people prefer images over text.
The evolution of National Socialist political-economics is also an interesting topic, sadly; that's chiefly a textual study.
There are however some pictures that our chums may like on the cover of that book that I linked to.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.