Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 18:09 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Beat this

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 18:23 #2

• Straight Shooter

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 19:42 #3

• Flare
rodin wrote:
Beat this

Beaten:

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 19:44 #4

• Flare
This piece of political correctness will make you cringe to the core:

German politican to refugees: "Germany is yours, inshallah!"

Last Edit: 26 May 2016 19:45 by Flare.

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 20:23 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
flare, you know where the Mediterranean frontline is, so why aren't you out there assisting these poor, beleagured Europeans? Is it true that you don't give a fuck about them really and are just using their plight as a political football?
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 20:27 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I decided to watch the BBC version of the Swedish Detective series, Wallander.
The episode had Wallander in South Africa. There was an ANC extreme guy ranting and the Black policewoman accompanying Wallander said she supported hi,. That was nothing

Wallander went alone in a seemingly dester Farm complex and ended up being confronted with a Gun by a Black guy who had been injured. Wallander started "Sweden is very nice you know, you can come to Sweden with me blah". I stopped watching. The Swedish version is equally full of PCness. Both shows are off my down-time relaxation list.
On the entertainment theme. There is another detective series in the uk Midsomer Murders, set in ruralEngland, which like it or not IS nearly all white. So the show used to reflect this until the complaints started. The last series hadinterracial marriages, gay marriages, Black people in positions of authority (which I know can happen in reality) It was just the tidal wave of every PC cliche in EVERY friggin episode.

Truth is anti-semitic

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 20:31 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Obama's bathroom laws, allowing men to use women's bathrooms, and laws against holocaust denial are top on my list
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 20:33 #8

• Flare
Of course I care for them not to be genocided.

However, what am I to do on my own..?!

Point is, 90 - 95 % of the people don't have a clue what is going on today, besides the fact that they 'don't like the immigration'.

From that 5 - 10% who are Truthers, only a small portion of those Truthers understand the whole story, regarding Hitler/Jews/White Genocide.

It takes many years and a lot of work to fully understand what everything is all about and to fully 'deprogram' oneself from a life long hypnotisement by the media.
Last Edit: 26 May 2016 20:33 by Flare.

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 20:53 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
[quote="Voltaire" post=212531 The last series hadinterracial marriages, gay marriages, Black people in positions of authority (which I know can happen in reality) It was just the tidal wave of every PC cliche in EVERY friggin episode.[/quote]

That's an everyday thing here in America. Interracial marriage, interracial children in TV commercials, homosexuals masquerading as family role models. Black people in positions of power.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 21:09 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I realise that Peacenik, but the point was that the show had initially not featured these type of characters, but introduced the changes following the usuall outcries of "not diverse enough"

Diversity is a patchwork quilt that gives the illusion of warmth, until you wake in a Blizzard of diversity.

Truth is anti-semitic

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 21:22 #11

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Voltaire wrote:
I realise that Peacenik, but the point was that the show had initially not featured these type of characters, but introduced the changes following the usuall outcries of "not diverse enough"

Diversity is a patchwork quilt that gives the illusion of warmth, until you wake in a Blizzard of diversity.

Right, We had a similar thing happen at the last Emmy Awards ceremony,which were boycotted because, "not enough people of color were getting awards".

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 22:09 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
This one is old news and may have been posted here before

www.nationalreview.com/article/417997/professor-if-you-read-your-kids-youre-unfairly-disadvantaging-others-katherine-timpf
Bedtime-story privilege? According to a professor at the University of Warwick in England, parents who read to their kids should be thinking about how they’re “unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children” by doing so. In an interview with ABC Radio last week, philosopher and professor Adam Swift said that since “bedtime stories activities . . . do indeed foster and produce . . . [desired] familial relationship goods,” he wouldn’t want to ban them, but that parents who “engage in bedtime-stories activities” should definitely at least feel kinda bad about it sometimes: “I don’t think parents reading their children bedtime stories should constantly have in their minds the way that they are unfairly disadvantaging other people’s children, but I think they should have that thought occasionally,” he said. But Swift also added that some other things parents do to give their kids the best education possible — like sending them to “an elite private school” — “cannot be justified” in this way. “Private schooling cannot be justified by appeal to these familial relationship goods,” he said. More P.C. Culture Prof Took Students on an 'EcoSexual Sextravaganza' Trip to Marry and Have Sex with the Ocean Campus Activists Are More Radical—and Troubled—than You Think Oberlin Students: Replace Midterms with Conversations and Erase Grades Below Cs ”It’s just not the case that in order for a family to realize these intimate, loving, authoritative, affectionate, love-based relationships you need to be able to send your child to an elite private school,” he continued, adding that “we could prevent elite private schooling without any real hit to elite family relationships.” At one point, Swift even flirted with the idea of “simply abolishing the family” as a way of “solving the social justice problem” because “there would be a more level playing field” if we did, but ultimately concluded that “it is in the child’s interest to be parented” and that “parenting a child makes for what we call a distinctive and special contribution to the flourishing and well-being of adults.” In general, I tend to believe that focusing on improving things for the less fortunate is a better way to advance our society than purposely making things worse for those who have more, but what do I know? After all, it’s not like I’m a philosopher or anything.

Illiteracy is the new literacy in a Coudenhove-Kalergi world.

I agree totally, the state is best at raising children. I read it in a book called "Brave New World"

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 22:25 #13

• Flare
"Dangerously Racist": Liberals outraged as Chinese Laundry Company switches Roles in 9yo Commercial

User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Grolongo

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 26 May 2016 23:04 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
I agree totally, the state is best at raising children.

Dixit Adolphus Josephus Hitler.
I read it in a book called "Brave New World"

Oh, I thought you mentioned the Hitler Jugend.

But wait, indoctrination by a dictatorial State is ok, but indoctrination by a "democratic" State is not ok. Rrrright. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 27 May 2016 02:37 #15

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
I agree totally, the state is best at raising children.

Dixit Adolphus Josephus Hitler.
I read it in a book called "Brave New World"

Oh, I thought you mentioned the Hitler Jugend.

But wait, indoctrination by a dictatorial State is ok, but indoctrination by a "democratic" State is not ok. Rrrright. :facepalm:

Depends.

If a dictatorial State puts the people up front and emphasizes on all the positive, good and uniting the people, then why should indoctrination be a bad thing?

Democratic States tend to divide the people and are all under control of the banks and big companies, therefore indoctrination from a democratic State tends to be in the wrong interests for the people.

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 27 May 2016 06:33 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
why should indoctrination be a bad thing?

:ponda:
:hmm:
:twitch:
:facepalm:
:larf:
:iitm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 27 May 2016 06:34 by Gaia.

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 27 May 2016 10:17 #17

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, Lux Interior

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 27 May 2016 10:26 #18

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 28 May 2016 15:56 #19

• Straight Shooter

Jesus: The First Transgender Man

The current flap in conservative Christian circles about bathroom access is a bit baffling. They shout about God not making mistakes, as if God only works in binaries and anything falling outside of black and white cannot be from him. But we don’t have a black and white God; creation is so full of color and variation that it’s incomprehensible how we Christians struggle to pare him down to the limited palette of our individual expectations.

The worst offenders are the Christian’s who claim to take the Bible literally. Of course they don’t actually do that; they impose their own filters on stories and phrases to fit their particular ideology. If they really did as they claim to do, they would quickly see that Jesus must be, by their own exegetical rules, the first transgender male.

Let’s take a look at what the Bible and Christianity tell us.

The teaching of the church from ancient days through today is that Jesus received his fleshly self from Mary. The church also teaches that Jesus is the new Adam, born of the new Eve.

Now Eve is a fascinating creature for many reasons. The Bible tells us she is the first example of human cloning, which I touched on in this post. But the fun doesn’t stop there. If we take the Genesis account in it’s literal meaning, as conservative Christians demand that we do, she is also the first case of a transgender woman. God reached into Adam, pulled out a bit of rib bone, and grew Eve from that XY DNA into Adam’s companion. She was created genetically male, and yet trans-formed into woman.

Then along comes Jesus and the whole pattern is both repeated and reversed. The first couple’s refusal to cooperate is turned around by Mary’s yes, and the second act of cloning occurs. The Holy Spirit comes upon the second Eve, and the child takes flesh from her and is born. Born of her flesh. Born with XX chromosome pairing. Born genetically female, and yet trans-formed into man.

States that do not support trans persons’ right to choose the restroom that fits their identity demand that bathroom usage be based on a person’s “biological sex.” One can imagine a future in which state licences require not only a vision test, but also a genetic test so that bouncers proofing at bathroom doors have something tangible to review. And that means that if Jesus and Eve were walking around today, perhaps shopping at the mall for a Father’s Day gift, they’d have to swap restrooms. Now Jesus could surely manage to finesse his way around a woman’s room, but poor Eve...

A quick look at the dictionary for the prefix “trans” tells us that it means “across,” “beyond,” “through,” and “changing thoroughly,” all of which are great terms for the person of Christ. He cuts across all boundaries. He is beyond our understanding. He is through all and in all. He changes us thoroughly into new creations.

In his person, and in his salvific actions, Jesus is truly the first and forever trans man.

www.huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

Bring Your Examples of Ludicrous Political Correctness 28 May 2016 22:04 #20

• Straight Shooter