Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 29 May 2016 17:10 #1

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
Fair play to our chums who post a lot of Adolf Hitler-boosting Nazi materials and memorabilia on TZ and elsewhere online.
This thread is NOT having a go at them at all.
I am sure they sincerely enjoy what they are doing and may even believe that they are somehow spreading a message.
What I am doing here is sort of thinking out loud so please bear with and do feel free to comment.
All views are valuable.
Here goes.....
1: Every neo-fascist ( and far left) activist group in Europe has been compromised and infiltrated by the security services.
Read all about that here... www.amazon.co.uk/Undercover-Story-Britains-Secret-Police/dp/1783350342/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464538657&sr=1-1&keywords=Secret+police
2: TPTB fear the rise of legitimate new-right ( non Adolf-boosting) political parties across Europe.
3: New-right political parties are gaining members and votes all over Europe right now.
4: If enough voters vote for a new-right party then that party will form their next government.
5: TPTB do not want that to happen.
6: TPTB via the security services can manipulate the neo-fascist Adolf-boosters into greater efforts to big up Adolf online.
7: Voters become aware that there are a lot of Adolf materials flying around online and equate that material with, and as stemming from; the legitimate new-right.
8: Legitimate new-right parties lose votes because some voters are conned into thinking those parties are the same people as, or -no better than - the security services controlled - online Nazi Memorabilia & Adolf-boosters.
9: Legitimte New-right parties become tarred with the 'Nazi' brush thus losing potential votes and actual support.
10: TPTB wins again and it is partly down to their unwittingly-controlled Adolf-booster's online enthusiasms.
Could happen couldn't it?
Those security services are slippery eels.
What do you think?
:)
Last Edit: 29 May 2016 17:26 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, Exorcist

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 29 May 2016 17:44 #2

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Hitler was an honourable and brilliant and courageous man. The Holocaust is as fake as a nine bob note. His motives were the best. I suspect he was got at with "advisers" who ensured that their planned white genocidal war would play out as planned.

Nevertheless lionising Hitler is not going to win over any floating voters, and it is these we need if we are ever going to reach critical mass to effect an explosion of truth to cleanse the world.

In a nutshell.

What issues TO push?

Holohoax (easy to see once evidence presented) Argument can be made most Jews believe the fraud too and are ghettoised by it and would perhaps be freed up fromthe clutches of the Talmudist Sanhedrin. I am more concerned about the child abuse of Holohoax teaching though.

911 of course, and all roads there lead to Jewish Mafiya and MOSSAD

Money system, fraud can be explained, and anyone can see Money is a Jewish operation

Media & Government. Expose Jewish over representation

LBGT is a problem a lot of liberals think not liking sodomy is a form of intolerance and their liberal mindset is too deeply programmed to see the reality - that homosex is BY DEFINITION degenerate and unhealthy for society

Israel (quite easy that)

White Genocide - this meme is gaining ground fast!

And no wonder...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 29 May 2016 18:03 #3

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
The truth of the matter is, apart from pockets of resistance, the world's govt's are realising that the further right you are, the less profitable your economy is. When being extreme right-orientated can bring the same shareholder returns as more liberal systems, it might stand a chance of becoming the dominant system. The entertainment industry will suffer for it though.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 31 May 2016 22:16 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
What exactly does this mean?

Another Querfront/Third Party separation/secession movement?

I'm sorry but I still can't get my head around what the three of you are trying to convey.

Could you please elaborate?

Thanks.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 May 2016 22:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 11:44 #5

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I'd be far more inclined to elaborate on my thoughts if the person asking was the type who'd do the same if asked what one of her threads/posts was all about.
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 11:45 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 13:35 #6

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What exactly does this mean?

Another Querfront/Third Party separation/secession movement?

I'm sorry but I still can't get my head around what the three of you are trying to convey.

Could you please elaborate?

Thanks.

.

Total transparency
Meritocracy (in terms of power and implementation)
Free Market
Free Media
Free votes on issues not candidates/parties
All voting public (no vote fraud)


I think such a set-up would lead to self interested altruism emerging as the dominant paradigm. The truly GOOD would be esteemed, that is their "high status"

Abolish patent law and replace with copyright system that rewards whoever developed/invented an idea in a way that does not transfer undue power to that entity, while making it silly cheap of others to exploit it

Ban on all propaganda especially advertising. Replace with information and customer feedback. Apart from the fact that they skim off every transaction, eBay is close to a true free market

I would suggest a fairly low limit on wealth accumulation, strictly enforced.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 13:40 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 17:11 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
GMP wrote:
Fair play to our chums who post a lot of Adolf Hitler-boosting Nazi materials and memorabilia on TZ and elsewhere online.
This thread is NOT having a go at them at all.
I am sure they sincerely enjoy what they are doing and may even believe that they are somehow spreading a message.


What I am doing here is sort of thinking out loud so please bear with and do feel free to comment.
All views are valuable.
Here goes.....


1: Every neo-fascist ( and far left) activist group in Europe has been compromised and infiltrated by the security services.
Read all about that here... www.amazon.co.uk/Undercover-Story-Britains-Secret-Police/dp/1783350342/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464538657&sr=1-1&keywords=Secret+police

2: TPTB fear the rise of legitimate new-right ( non Adolf-boosting) political parties across Europe.

3: New-right political parties are gaining members and votes all over Europe right now.

4: If enough voters vote for a new-right party then that party will form their next government.

5: TPTB do not want that to happen.

6: TPTB via the security services can manipulate the neo-fascist Adolf-boosters into greater efforts to big up Adolf online.

7: Voters become aware that there are a lot of Adolf materials flying around online and equate that material with, and as stemming from; the legitimate new-right.

8: Legitimate new-right parties lose votes because some voters are conned into thinking those parties are the same people as, or -no better than - the security services controlled - online Nazi Memorabilia & Adolf-boosters.

9: Legitimte New-right parties become tarred with the 'Nazi' brush thus losing potential votes and actual support.

10: TPTB wins again and it is partly down to their unwittingly-controlled Adolf-booster's online enthusiasms.

Could happen couldn't it?

Those security services are slippery eels.

What do you think?
:)



This is what I think:

"Fair play to our chums who post a lot of Adolf Hitler-boosting Nazi materials and memorabilia on TZ and elsewhere online."

I could not be farther away from being your "chum".

What you chose to call "Adolf Hitler-boosting Nazi materials and memorabilia" is what I call historical facts, authentic material from verifiable non-mainstream, non-pc sources, which was hidden from most of us by "TPTB" but now that it is available because the web has a life of its own and increasingly more free thinking, truth loving people from all parts of the world feel a deep and vital urge to expose the truth in order to counter the stupification of the masses by 24/7 anti-German hate and war propaganda by "TPTB". This began as a grassroot movement and it will end with the total exposure of the lies and their creators.



"This thread is NOT having a go at them at all.
I am sure they sincerely enjoy what they are doing and may even believe that they are somehow spreading a message."


What a blatant insult of intellect in just two short sentences!
You must really believe that you and your ilk are the most intelligent people in the world.
Unimaginable though, to you, that others are able to realise the blatant contradictoriness and basic presumptuous intent to insult and defame with your typically duplicitous rabulism.



1: Every neo-fascist ( and far left) activist group in Europe has been compromised and infiltrated by the security services.
Read all about that here... www.amazon.co.uk/Undercover-Story-Britains-Secret-Police/dp/1783350342/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464538657&sr=1-1&keywords=Secret+police

I don't need to read a book for I am constantly reading the NSU LEAKS where everybody can study the original "state" produced files regarding the NSU false flag => truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63994-the-nsu-pink-panther-false-flag-national-socialist-underground-debunked-graphic.html This is all that you need to know what "deep state terrorism" really means and how it works.


2: TPTB fear the rise of legitimate new-right ( non Adolf-boosting) political parties across Europe.

The system is in total control already and thus no legitimate, authentic, uncontrolled opposition is able to arise within this system as long as it exists.


3: New-right political parties are gaining members and votes all over Europe right now.

New controlled opposition parties are gaining trusting members because the pressure, the mental pain and the madness of the current system is almost unbearable to many and in their despair they fall for the honeypots.


4: If enough voters vote for a new-right party then that party will form their next government.

I don't believe in elections thus I can only say that I clearly see the tendency of the system to boost right-wing opposition,
which means they are playing both sides as usual.


5: TPTB do not want that to happen.

Non sequitur. Wrong conclusion. See previous comment.


6: TPTB via the security services can manipulate the neo-fascist Adolf-boosters into greater efforts to big up Adolf online.

Your language and terminology exposes you for what you are and please refer to my response to No 1.
I do see loads of new websites and NS "heroes" and "heroines" mushrooming up and propagandising half truths, blatant lies and overplaying their alleged dedication to Adolf Hitler and National Socialism. If you are searching for truth the system presents you with uncountable deliciously smelling honeypots and increasingly so during the last few years. Beginners and even experienced researchers will fall for one every now and then, but the journey is the reward and you learn from your mistakes. The only unforgivable mistake is standing still, staying on your knees or lying down.


7: Voters become aware that there are a lot of Adolf materials flying around online and equate that material with, and as stemming from; the legitimate new-right.

This is an assumption backed by nothing, a fantasy so to say and I don't know what gives you that idea.
Btw, what is "Adolf materials"? The lies or the truth or both?
"Adolf material" has been "flying around" for seven decades now and during the last ones spread 24/7 by the we-all-know-who-owns-them msm and even kindergarten and school children were fed with this .. stuff ... created by the previously mentioned on a daily basis.
See my response regarding anti-German hate propaganda in the beginning.


8: Legitimate new-right parties lose votes because some voters are conned into thinking those parties are the same people as, or -no better than - the security services controlled - online Nazi Memorabilia & Adolf-boosters.

There are no "legitimate new-right parties" which are not controlled by the system, although many of their members are decent people.

Your assumption, again, is mere fiction and nothing more than your personal theory, so nice that you shared your thoughts and again using this most exposing terminology "online Nazi Memorabilia & Adolf-boosters" and without naming names you kill two birds with one stone:
Smearing everybody who ever exposed the truth about Adolf Hitler and Germany online by association with secret services.


9: Legitimte New-right parties become tarred with the 'Nazi' brush thus losing potential votes and actual support.

See my previous response regarding "legitimate" and replace the term by "controlled opposition".
Another assumption deducted from a previous assumption that derived from an idea that you thought up.
What is this? Mind games or games of make believe.


10: TPTB wins again and it is partly down to their unwittingly-controlled Adolf-booster's online enthusiasms.

Now you are finally letting the cat out of the bag. Very nice!

What you are doing here is trying to manipulate the thoughts of readers in the desired direction and "tarring" members, who expose the lies of "TPTB" (typical trivialising synonym), with the Secret Service brush!

The infamity of this pamphlet you presented is equally grotesque as is the megalomaniac hubris to suppose that your two-faced underhand insinuations would go unnoticed.


"Those security services are slippery eels."


I can only concur with this from the bottom of my heart, sleek infiltrator!


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 17:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 17:18 #8

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
@ Pfiz you must see that the NAZI badge is going to put people off nationalism, just when it is getting going... Be used as an excuse to get heavy handed with the so called "right"... I wonder again, since you were so hostile to me from the get go, once again, if you ARE the infiltration on this forum....
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 17:18 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 17:25 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
@ Pfiz you must see that the NAZI badge is going to put people off nationalism, just when it is getting going... Be used as an excuse to get heavy handed with the so called "right"... I wonder again, since you were so hostile to me from the get go, once again, if you ARE the infiltration on this forum....


Don't you - of all people - dare to tell me what I MUST!

And you surely know very well what I think of "NAZI badge(s)" awarded by we-all-know-who.

"since you were so hostile to me from the get go ... you ARE the infiltration"

Of course I AM the infiltator on this forum and you are Mr. Imright. Your ability to deduce logically is totally convincing, as usual.

Words fail me ... except: typical perfidy!


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 17:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 17:36 #10

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Don't you - of all people - dare to tell me what I MUST!

Only Eva's new fuhrer can do that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 17:57 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
Don't you - of all people - dare to tell me what I MUST!

Only Eva's new fuhrer can do that.


... and the three of you make a nice system protection team.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 17:58 #12

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10230
  • Likes received: 2906
rodin wrote:
@ Pfiz you must see that the NAZI badge is going to put people off nationalism, just when it is getting going... Be used as an excuse to get heavy handed with the so called "right"... I wonder again, since you were so hostile to me from the get go, once again, if you ARE the infiltration on this forum....

We can't change history or the narrative to the general public about WW2 at this point so you're 100% right Rodin.

White people are never going to live by an ideology they believe would put their disabled friends or relatives in gas chambers.

The entire narrative about WW2 has been etched in stone for the 70 years and can't be reversed now.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:00 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
.......... wrote:
We can't change history or the narrative to the general public about WW2 at this point so you're 100% right Rodin.

White people are never going to live by an ideology they believe would put their disabled friends or relatives in gas chambers.

The entire narrative about WW2 has been etched in stone for the 70 years and can't be reversed now.



..... the four of you ...


Most probably this was the sentence that made you jump in right away to back the system theories of your "chums":


This began as a grassroot movement and it will end with the total exposure of the lies and their creators.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 18:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:06 #14

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7614
  • Likes received: 1646
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:
We can't change history or the narrative to the general public about WW2 at this point so you're 100% right Rodin.

White people are never going to live by an ideology they believe would put their disabled friends or relatives in gas chambers.

The entire narrative about WW2 has been etched in stone for the 70 years and can't be reversed now.



..... the four of you ...



.

For someone who claims to love Ze Third Reich "mentality" of "Unite the White" (which obviously was not true, yet propaganda), you are a poor example of what you preach.

Since I've been here the only thing you constantly do is pushing people away, even people who (should) stand close to you, like Lizzy and annabelle.

If that's what your "unifying" nazism would be, your "party" would consist of 1 person only; Ze Frau, and nobody else but Ze Frau.

You think that will bring you anywhere? :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:15 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
For someone who claims to love Ze Third Reich "mentality" of "Unite the White" (which obviously was not true, yet propaganda), you are a poor example of what you preach.

Since I've been here the only thing you constantly do is pushing people away, even people who (should) stand close to you, like Lizzy and annabelle.

If that's what your "unifying" nazism would be, your "party" would consist of 1 person only; Ze Frau, and nobody else but Ze Frau.

You think that will bring you anywhere? :roll:



.... the five of you ... waiting for more ...

You - in cahoots with infamous dif pit troll ragnarok - pushed a well-read, intelligent, non-mainstream researcher away only a few days ago:

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67097-calculate-the-distance-to-the-sun-where-is-the-sun.html#213416

Just like rodin - in cahoots with L and several others of his "chums" - was pushing away 4 to 5 new decent members (excluding SC) on the other non-mainstream research thread!

And I do not need to explain who or what you are any further for everybody endowed with a working brain realises it right away.

System tools, all of you.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2016 18:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:18 #16

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
.......... wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ Pfiz you must see that the NAZI badge is going to put people off nationalism, just when it is getting going... Be used as an excuse to get heavy handed with the so called "right"... I wonder again, since you were so hostile to me from the get go, once again, if you ARE the infiltration on this forum....

We can't change history or the narrative to the general public about WW2 at this point so you're 100% right Rodin.

White people are never going to live by an ideology they believe would put their disabled friends or relatives in gas chambers.

The entire narrative about WW2 has been etched in stone for the 70 years and can't be reversed now.

Well I disagree there, the gas chambers can be debunked easily enough to blow up the Holocaust myth, but pushing the swastika right now is stupid tactically.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:20 #17

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
A serious researcher would have also provided evidence of his alternative model which made better sense than the conventional one, instead of running away with his tail between his legs.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:24 #18

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7614
  • Likes received: 1646
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
For someone who claims to love Ze Third Reich "mentality" of "Unite the White" (which obviously was not true, yet propaganda), you are a poor example of what you preach.

Since I've been here the only thing you constantly do is pushing people away, even people who (should) stand close to you, like Lizzy and annabelle.

If that's what your "unifying" nazism would be, your "party" would consist of 1 person only; Ze Frau, and nobody else but Ze Frau.

You think that will bring you anywhere? :roll:



.... the five of you ... waiting for more ...
...
System tools, all of you.

.

You do not even try to counter the argument and observation I am making, worse, you just confirm and expand on them. :facepalm:
You - in cahoots with infamous dif pit troll ragnarok - pushed a well-read, intelligent, non-mainstream researcher away only a few days ago:

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67097-calculate-the-distance-to-the-sun-where-is-the-sun.html#213416

I haven't pushed away anyone. Are critical questions "pushing away"? I even mentioned that I would like conandrum to stay around, it's his choice if he does that, not mine.
Just like rodin - in cahoots with L and several others of his "chums" - was pushing away 4 to 5 new decent members (excluding SC) on the other non-mainstream research thread!

If anyone has ever "pushed away" people, and valuable people, it's you. The list of active members vs total members is evidence of that.
And I do not need to explain who or what you are any further for everybody endowed with a working brain realises it right away.

This empty trolling trick is one of your main "tools" because you lack argumentative power.

Me a "system tool", fucking hilarious. Yes, I love Ze System zo much!

You must be a very sad and -especially- lonely woman. I cannot image any man would want to be with you together. Let alone people you want to "unite with". All you're doing is claiming "socialism", but all your actions speak loud of the opposite. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:26 #19

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10230
  • Likes received: 2906
rodin wrote:

Well I disagree there, the gas chambers can be debunked easily enough to blow up the Holocaust myth, but pushing the swastika right now is stupid tactically.

It doesn't matter if they were only used for the typhus outbreak if the majority of white people believe otherwise.

It's not the people on this forum who need it to be debunked it's the rest of the world you need to prove that to.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Online Adolf boosting and Controlled Opposition 01 Jun 2016 18:34 #20

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
The rest of the world aren't going to forgive the evil acts of Nazism simply because it turns out that highly influential jews made a meal of the suffering of those less insulated from the horrors of war.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Icke is controlled opposition.11.76Sunday, 29 April 2018
Alex Jones: Controlled Opposition?11.63Friday, 21 April 2017
Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition11.5Friday, 15 February 2019
Hitler was a Jew Stooge. A Catholic. This site is a controlled opposition.11.38Thursday, 13 September 2018
Ezra Pound - the jewish controlled opposition "fascist"11.38Wednesday, 07 June 2017
Alex Jones is fully woke on the (((JQ))) or controlled opposition?11.38Thursday, 18 April 2019
CONTROLLED OPPOSITION and Jewish Dissent - by Gilad Atzmon11.38Thursday, 12 May 2016
Russell Brand, Jimmy Saville, David Icke & Controlled Opposition11.14Wednesday, 02 March 2016
Understanding Our Opposition6.15Sunday, 26 August 2018
If Adolf Had Won The War...6.11Sunday, 11 September 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.