Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 14:35 #1

This thread will be about exposing the tyranny of the radical Left and the so called ''Progressive'' agenda that's hijacked the West, and which is taking it down a narrow path to destruction. Which apparently is a very poorly understand concept among so many so called ''truthers''.. especially the lefties. Who themselves often live and act according to the same rules, and who subscribe to the ''progressive (regressive) agenda themselves, while claiming they're standing up to ''tyranny''.. i.e being very anti-Western and anti-European, without really understanding where the main push for this destructive and self hating World-view is coming from.

What exactly are those powerful forces affecting such destructive changes on Europe and Western Civilization as a whole, and why is this happening? What lies below the surface of this hateful War against the West and it's people?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 15:23 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare, GMP

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 14:39 #2

By the way Rocky, and anybody else who thinks they can troll this thread. One liners and other forms of abuse and troll like behaviour will not be tolerated in this thread.. So don't bother trying to waste your time trying..

All sensible and grown up opinions welcome. Regardless of what side of the fence you may be on.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 14:47 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Exorcist, Flare

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 15:20 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Good thread and elsewhere I commented on how 'libertarianism' morphed directly out of the Revolutionary Communist Party ( RCP) here in the UK.
The same people head up the libertarian movement now ( Frank Furedi et al) as once led the RCP.
Same policies under a new label.
'Do as WE say' and anybody who opposes them is demonised.
The far left and far right in Europe are totally compromised by the security services, hence no better than a bunch of sock puppets really.
Seems to me that currently the only political game in town gaining votes and popular support in northern Europe is the new-radical-right parties such as AfD in Germany, FN in France and the FP in Austria.
All of those groups have sensible economic policies based on employee owned businesses and co-operation rather than compulsion.
They are all sound on immigration as well in that they want to halt it and reverse the trend.
As far as the "left" undermining western culture goes I reckon more blame lies with big businesses, advertising and the consumerist agenda.
Keep people compliant, comfortable and arguing about 'controlled' issues and they spend less time tackling the real issues.
For example how TPTB screw us all over.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 15:21 by GMP.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 18:38 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West

What is this to mean, Zorro?

Are we no longer allowed to call a Jew a Jew?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 18:49 #5

No, and I don't even know what gave you that idea in the first place? It means exactly what it says, Pfiz. Nothing more and nothing less. It Means those forces who are Subverting and destroying the West.

Who exactly is trying to suggest you don't call out Jews for their part, or not name those who like to remain in the shadows? On the contrary.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 18:50 by Return of Zorro.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 18:55 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
No, and I don't even know what gave you that idea in the first place? It means exactly what it says, Pfiz. Nothing more and nothing less. It Means those forces who are Subverting and destroying the West.

Who exactly is trying to suggest you don't call out Jews for their part, or not name those who like to remain in the shadows? On the contrary.

Maybe I just don't get the intention of yours?

What exactly do you mean by "Unrecognised Forces"?

When we all know who they are ...

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 18:56 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Which tyrannically-inclined forces on the left do lefties blindly support? Who exactly is it on the left that is pushing this self-hating opinion of ourselves on us, in preparation for our eventual destruction? If it is the jewish elites and their chosen few accomplices, they aren't left wing by any stretch of the imagination, and nobody is gathering behind them ideals like Trump and Farage supporters are gathering behind their isolationist strategies.

ps. Being Anti-West doesn't make you left wing.
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 19:12 by ragnarok.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 19:04 #8

Pfiz, it's a thread where I intend to demonstrate how the radical left controls the narrative, and the history of how these radical anti Western movements moved up through the institutions in the West, and so on and so forth. Contrary to what some others try and claim. ;) I just don't think it's very helpful adding the word Jew to every thread title. That's all.

Give the thread a chance, it's only one or two posts in the making at the moment, and of course nobody is stopping anybody from adding their input. right. :)
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 19:05 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, peacenik

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 19:08 #9

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
honestly, the "corporate right" is far more powerful than the radical left.
when the obscenely rich get richer and the poor get more poor, you are not witnessing anything to do with the "left," radical or otherwise.
those of us in the radical left would sooner see the obscenely rich rounded up and their wealth distributed.
there are many poor people in prison for no good reason.
we should fill prisons with the filthy rich.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 19:17 by bd.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 19:13 #10

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
nonestly, the "corporate right" is far more powerful than the radical left.
when the obscenely rich get richer and the poor get more poor, you are not witnessing anything to do with the "left," radical or otherwise.
those of us in the radical left would sooner see the obscenely rich rounded up and their wealth distributed.

If you can't see that, you shouldn't even be in the truth seeking game. Snakes and ladders is more your league.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 19:14 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The "answers" Pfizi, Orangeaid and Flare are giving on this subject also are not answers. "Why would Europe be destroyed?' "Because: jews". That is not an answer to a why? question but a who? question. :facepalm:

It's statism; the idea that Crazy Ape A has rights Ape B does (and should) not have. Statists push (the ones at the "top) or believe (the gullible majority) the idea that humans should be handled as livestock who can be stolen from ("taxation", state debt to be paid by the poor unborn innocent apes), spied upon, indoctrinated (media, "education" system) and forced to work or live off "state money" (that is stolen anyway) to drain the unborn even more.

Nobody in their right mind (and even not the psychos at the "top") would want to "destroy the West". It is the biggest group of livestock there is, in terms of obedience, economic potential and moldability (especially Western Europe).

The "left" and "right" do not really exist. They are the two puppets in the puppet theatre "fighting" eachother, but they are played by the same person. They are only there to keep sheeple who believe in the scam in line.

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2016 19:17 by Gaia.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 19:26 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Zorro wrote:
Pfiz, it's a thread where I intend to demonstrate how the radical left controls the narrative, and the history of how these radical anti Western movements moved up through the institutions in the West, and so on and so forth. Contrary to what some others try and claim. ;) I just don't think it's very helpful adding the word Jew to every thread title. That's all.

Give the thread a chance, it's only one or two posts in the making at the moment, and of course nobody is stopping anybody from adding their input. right. :)

In Ordnung, now I understood your intention.

I just did not get it, that this is meant to be a beginners thread.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 23:50 #13

• peacenik
  • Immortal
bd wrote:

Why would you want to throw the rich in jail? Is it a crime now to be wealthy? Some people I know who are wealthy work 16 hrs' a day. To each their own,Why should I care if someone wants to work like a mule to have more than I?

IMO, "wealth distribution" is a communist idea, promoted by communist, It punishes producers and rewards deadbeats, and it is harmful to Western Civilization.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 09 Jun 2016 23:55 #14

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
peacenik wrote:
bd wrote:

Why would you want to throw the rich in jail? Is it a crime now to be wealthy? Some people I know who are wealthy work 16 hrs' a day. To each their own,Why should I care if someone wants to work like a mule to have more than I?

IMO, "wealth distribution" is a communist idea, promoted by communist, It punishes producers and rewards deadbeats, and it is harmful to Western Civilization.

there is a difference between wealthy and obscenely rich.
the one percent that owns half the world should be removed.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 10 Jun 2016 00:22 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
there is a difference between wealthy and obscenely rich.
the one percent that owns half the world should be removed.

And how did you want to accomplish that, knowing that that "filthy obscenely rich" Elite has the power in their hands? :ponda:

By taxing the higher middle-class peacenik is talking about? Because that is what commies and "social"ists want in the end. They are envidious of their hard-working peers and use this "we need to curtail the 1%" Bernie Sanders bullshit propaganda only as a smokescreen...
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 10 Jun 2016 00:24 by Gaia.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 10 Jun 2016 00:24 #16

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
revolution is the only way that any real change has ever occurred.

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 10 Jun 2016 00:34 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:

There have never been "revolutions". Those that are propagandised in history were all scripted by controlled "opposition" to keep naive souls like yourself illusioned that we, the sheeple, actually have power to change anything.

From someone of your age I expected a wiser view of the world... :ponda:

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 10 Jun 2016 00:57 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Zorro wrote:
This thread will be about exposing the tyranny of the radical Left and the so called ''Progressive'' agenda that's hijacked the West, and which is taking it down a narrow path to destruction. Which apparently is a very poorly understand concept among so many so called ''truthers''.. especially the lefties. Who themselves often live and act according to the same rules, and who subscribe to the ''progressive (regressive) agenda themselves, while claiming they're standing up to ''tyranny''.. i.e being very anti-Western and anti-European, without really understanding where the main push for this destructive and self hating World-view is coming from.

What exactly are those powerful forces affecting such destructive changes on Europe and Western Civilization as a whole, and why is this happening? What lies below the surface of this hateful War against the West and it's people?

I believe there is a hierarchy of evil, well insulated against public view. I believe the ones who are truly evil and are destroying the West are a very small number of people. Their survival depends on their continued anonymity.

I believe power and authority of evil is delegated from the top down. much like a corporation, the CEO being at the very top.

Because the take down of Western civilization takes a long time, longer than the life of a mere mortal, The goal or "fruits" of the destruction of Western civilization cannot be realized in a single lifetime, the top echelon of that evil could very well not be human or mortal?

Thus, I believe the only thing to stop this onslaught of the destruction of Western Civilization is some sort of divine intervention?

Now I know the left wing liberals are going to holler and scream at this, but this is my opinion. Last I checked, I have right to an opinion on this forum.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 10 Jun 2016 04:55 #19

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:

There have never been "revolutions".

wow ... the french revolution did not occur?
really ...

The Unrecognised Forces Subverting And Destroying The West 10 Jun 2016 06:09 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:

There have never been "revolutions".

wow ... the french revolution did not occur?
really ...
Of course not. That was an Elitist Jewish plot, from the start on.

Do you think the history books report the real course of events? :larf: :sadno:

Look at today. What will be written in the history books are 9/11, space "travel", "terrorist" "attacks", etc. All fake.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, rodin