Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 19 Jun 2016 21:59 #1

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10206
  • Likes received: 2892
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 19 Jun 2016 23:06 #2

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3539
  • Likes received: 2119
I will never watch the full length film. The distortion of the truth is too painful, Deborah Lipstadt is an ugly woman who looks nothing like Rachel Weisz.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 19 Jun 2016 23:27 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Up to now


Thumbs up: 441
Thumbs down: 1191


The comments on this video are well worth considering!



:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Jun 2016 23:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 19 Jun 2016 23:51 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15448
  • Likes received: 5872
Voltaire wrote:
I will never watch the full length film. The distortion of the truth is too painful, Deborah Lipstadt is an ugly woman who looks nothing like Rachel Weisz.

Yea... they basically turned her into a good looking lady in the movie... like they turned Goebbels in an afwul looking guy in 'der Untergang'.

Typical anti-German propaganda, of which it seems they have orders to put out a couple of movies / series a year from Hollywood.

Anyway, maybe this movie will have a positive effect, since people will actually start to look up what David Irving is all about?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 00:29 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
I will never watch the full length film. The distortion of the truth is too painful, Deborah Lipstadt is an ugly woman who looks nothing like Rachel Weisz.

Yea... they basically turned her into a good looking lady in the movie... like they turned Goebbels in an afwul looking guy in 'der Untergang'.

Typical anti-German propaganda, of which it seems they have orders to put out a couple of movies / series a year from Hollywood.

Anyway, maybe this movie will have a positive effect, since people will actually start to look up what David Irving is all about?




There are many good looking Jewish actresses (ask Novum) and actors (aks Mrs. Craig) in Holowood

thus you will hardly see "Goyim" in any Holowood production.

This movie will have one effect only: Saturation.


Thumbs up: 442
Thumbs down: 1203


Read the comments, much better than comments on TZ.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 00:49 #6

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3539
  • Likes received: 2119
Yeah there are/ were many good looking Jewish actresses/ actors. 2 that spring to mind are Lauren Bacall (of Hungarian jewish ancestry



and Hedy Lamarr (of Austrian jewish ancestry)


Hedy Lamarr (/ˈhɛdi/; born Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2016 00:49 by Voltaire. Reason: l
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 00:59 #7

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17822
  • Likes received: 8275
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
There are many good looking Jewish actresses (ask Novum) and actors (aks Mrs. Craig) in Holowood

thus you will hardly see "Goyim" in any Holowood production.

Why ask me? :hahano: And that second line, is that your justification for refusing to believe gentiles could sell out? lol.

I disagree with your premise that gentiles are 'hardly seen' in hollywood pictures.


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Read the )))comments(((, much better than (((comments on TZ)))

:yup:

Of course they are, for im a mere gentile, i cant provide a platform that entertains gentiles as well as (((them))). :P

btw, fixed it 4 ya!
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:08 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17822
  • Likes received: 8275
Bastards deleted my comment on that vid btw.

All i said was "this will get interesting" and "check out the truth zone forums to discuss this film"

Meanwhile its still covered in parenthesis and that jewey rubby handsy guy that gets around so much lately.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:09 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



That was funny for once :thumbup:




.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2016 01:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:11 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17822
  • Likes received: 8275
Comment is there when im logged into YT.

Not there when im logged out (ie what the rest of the world actually sees? or in this case doesnt... )

A touch of the facebooks there, thats what facebook does to me also.

Can anyone see a comment by 'Truth Zone' approx 1 hr ago, on the vid in the OP?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2016 01:13 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:13 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15448
  • Likes received: 5872
Alicia Silverstone looks good:





However... if one looks at her twitter-picture...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


She looks like a freak.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:18 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
Comment is there when im logged into YT.

Not there when im logged out (ie what the rest of the world actually sees? or in this case doesnt... )

A touch of the facebooks there, thats what facebook does to me also.



Uncountable of my videos got deleted since I signed in to WAKWOI tube.
I made about 20 videos unavailable after the latest jidf attack.

No, there is no such thing as "jidf" or "hasbara" or "antifa", let alone "Jews" on TZ,
so you are one of those most system compatible persons who call me paranoid
not only in pms and who would unhesitatingly betray me to the system.

Good to know ...
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:21 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15448
  • Likes received: 5872
novum wrote:
Comment is there when im logged into YT.

Not there when im logged out (ie what the rest of the world actually sees? or in this case doesnt... )

A touch of the facebooks there, thats what facebook does to me also.

Can anyone see a comment by 'Truth Zone' approx 1 hr ago, on the vid in the OP?

I had the same problem as well.

Did you hotlink truth-zone in there or..?

Anyway, let me check if it's there... sec.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:23 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Posting a huge bald eagle above Adolf Hitler did it for me, flare.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:24 #15

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15448
  • Likes received: 5872
Nope, it's not there Nov.

Did you hotlink truth-zone in the comment or not..? Because if you do, it will be taken away immediately.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:24 #16

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17822
  • Likes received: 8275
So thats a 'no the TZ comment is not there' then. :hahano: I still dont know for sure, but when im not logged in and clear cookies cache and IP change it aint there for me... so why is it there when logged in? Part of 'fooling me' i suppose.

And betray you to who what now?

No i never said there is no such thing, i just think you see it almost everywhere except 3 or 4 members, ie see it where it doesnt apply :coffee: I say this to your forum face and ive said it in PMs , yes. :)

I remember facebook censoring me back before 2010 over opposing the carbon tax, i remember countless newspaper comments and so on never published either.

Much of the motivation for creating this place is due to censorship elsewhere actually.

I probably wont bother ever commenting on youtube again if that comment is indeed gone.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:26 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17822
  • Likes received: 8275
Flare wrote:
Nope, it's not there Nov.

Did you hotlink truth-zone in the comment or not..? Because if you do, it will be taken away immediately.

nope, i know not to put links in.

i have numerous comments as 'Truth Zone' removed on youtube. :)

Its why i havent bothered for a long time.. ive just been reminded again. :)
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:27 #18

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15448
  • Likes received: 5872
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Posting a huge bald eagle above Adolf Hitler did it for me, flare.



.

Ehh.. what.. where? :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:31 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17822
  • Likes received: 8275
I made another two word comment.

when im logged in i see both my comments.

logged out i see the new one now.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Denial" a new film about the Holocaust coming out in fall 2016. 20 Jun 2016 01:33 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
I made another two word comment.

when im logged in i see both my comments.

logged out i see the new one now.


Most interesting and now - surprise surprise - the page will be turned .....


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Holocaust Denial is a Hoax!11.77Tuesday, 13 June 2017
How Holocaust Denial Works11.77Saturday, 13 January 2018
Greece criminalises Holocaust denial11.64Tuesday, 31 May 2016
Germany blasts Mark Zuckerberg for saying he won’t remove Holocaust denial posts11.15Saturday, 28 July 2018
Will there be a USA Insurrection this Fall?6.87Saturday, 29 September 2018
US housing starts fall 7%6.8Wednesday, 03 October 2018
Revisionism vs Denial6.76Saturday, 12 May 2018
9/11 Denial Laws Ahead ?6.68Friday, 05 December 2014
S&P 500 Futures Fall After Trump Ousts McMaster6.65Wednesday, 03 October 2018
The Rise of Putin and The Fall of The Russian-Jewish Oligarchs6.58Friday, 30 November 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.