Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Europe in 2029...

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 17:21 #1

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
I wonder if anyone has done an Eretz Yisrael in 2029?

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 17:44 #2

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
I do not think folks really get this immigration thing yet. They think if we slow down the rate somehow will be OK. Already the seeds of white destruction are planted, better defend the 90%+ white regions right now, 20% non white regions will be 50% in one generation, quicker with illegal immigration continuing or accelerating. 50% recipe for civil war.

Since Jews are behind immigration there must be an end-game that is good for Jews.

End game is Eretz Yisrael
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2016 17:45 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Flare

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 17:52 #3

As you say Jews are behind all this immigration do you have: Names
Ranks
Serial Numbers

Or is it just a shadow organisation?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 17:59 #4

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Get out while you can or breed as many white babies as possible.

There's no other solution. Complaining while doing nothing is foolish.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:16 #5

Is Angela Merkel Jewish? Seems her policy of admitting the odd million into Germany who can then cross Europe has a lot to answer for. World war 3 started by the Krauts, they have previous ya know :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:24 #6

  • Possibly
  • Possibly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 114
  • Likes received: 40
rodin wrote:
20% non white regions will be 50% in one generation

So? :dunno:

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:33 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Possibly wrote:
rodin wrote:
20% non white regions will be 50% in one generation

So? :dunno:

Sounds like a good plan to me.
Why does it sound like "a good plan" to you? :dunno:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:39 #8

  • Possibly
  • Possibly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 114
  • Likes received: 40
Gaia wrote:
Why does it sound like "a good plan" to you? :dunno:

Because the quicker everyone stops being so precious about their ethnicity, religion, borders and culture, the sooner we can all just recognize ourselves as common humanity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:42 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
^
Watch the system mouthpieces run wild again.
Thanks for starting this thread, rodin, which provoked them to expose themselves once more.




entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Is Angela Merkel Jewish? Seems her policy of admitting the odd million into Germany who can then cross Europe has a lot to answer for. World war 3 started by the Krauts, they have previous ya know :thumbup:


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/60511-myrkul-master-muppet-of-the-most-profitable-slave-colony.html


WW II never ended. No peace treaty. No constitution but a so-called Basic Law "given" by the allies to the slaves, who are kept hostage by the illegal NGO called FRG. UN Charter Art. 53 and 107. An unknown number of USraelian troops on German soil (official sources claim 70,000). An unknown number of nuclear warheads deployed across the country. You trolls never read anything here and if you do you are in total denial of the facts, for this is you job after all.



Merkel is Jewish: www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/Merkel_Is_Jewish_.pdf



I found irrefutable proof that Angela Merkel has Jewish roots. The confirmation comes out of her own mouth. In the video she thanks the Knesset for allowing her to speak in her mother tongue which is not German but is the language in which Jews alone speak to one another.

These are the exact words which she uses: "Ich danke allen dass ich in meiner Muttersprache heute zu Ihnen sprechen darf." It translates to: "I thank you all that I am allowed today to speak to you in my mothertongue."





.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2016 18:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:49 #10

  • Possibly
  • Possibly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 114
  • Likes received: 40
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 18:51 #11

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Possibly wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Why does it sound like "a good plan" to you? :dunno:

Because the quicker everyone stops being so precious about their ethnicity, religion, borders and culture, the sooner we can all just recognize ourselves as common humanity.

I don't need other races, religions or cultures around me to know I am not "precious about" my race. Why do you think a government-controlled program is needed for that?

The diversity of cultures is a beautiful thing. That's why people go on holiday to Persia or Marrakech, to see different cultures. You wouldn't want to see the medina of Marakkech dotted with Tesco stores, would you? Then why does Europe needs to be filled with gigantesque kitschy mosques?

"Common humanity"? I see people as individuals, not as a collective. And it's their culture (and in many cases religion) that makes them individuals.

The strategy played out is destroying diversity, not pushing it.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 19:00 #12

  • Possibly
  • Possibly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 114
  • Likes received: 40
Gaia wrote:

"Common humanity"? I see people as individuals, not as a collective. And it's their culture (and in many cases religion) that makes them individuals.

People are individuals but we also have a commonality which is the biological fact that we are all humans.

I disagree that culture makes us individuals. I think culture and the defense of it has become a weapon against us.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 19:10 #13

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Possibly wrote:
Gaia wrote:

"Common humanity"? I see people as individuals, not as a collective. And it's their culture (and in many cases religion) that makes them individuals.

People are individuals but we also have a commonality which is the biological fact that we are all humans.

Yes, so? Cats are all Felix, still they have individual character. What does a biological fact have to do with this? Human races also have differences, so what? Is that important? Is the fact blacks have a higher risk of being lactose-intolerant of any importance? No, not at all.
I disagree that culture makes us individuals. I think culture and the defense of it has become a weapon against us.

A weapon against "us"? Who is "us"?

The diverse European cultures have brought amazing amounts of art, science, literature, architecture and values to the continent. What is "a weapon" in that?

And there is no "without culture". Once 1 culture is fading, it is replaced by a new culture. Culture is just the set of values and offsprings of that.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 19:15 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
@rodin

I'd call "thread jacked" by NaJs.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 19:21 #15

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 19:51 #16

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Just put Halloween fangs in and start writhing like a ketamined raver and they'll run a mile.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 20:00 #17

ragnarok wrote:
Just put Halloween fangs in and start writhing like a ketamined raver and they'll run a mile.


Seen that recently at the "All African World Breakdancing Championships"

:thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 03 Jul 2016 20:10 #18

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Mute the sound, start Planet Rock in another tab, press "Play" and it all makes sense.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Europe in 2029... 04 Jul 2016 02:17 #19

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
Possibly wrote:
rodin wrote:
20% non white regions will be 50% in one generation

So? :dunno:

Sounds like a good plan to me.

You should have to live in North Philadelphia, Detroit, Zimbabwe or South Africa before saying that sounds like a good plan to you.

Because you will very well quite "possibly" end up dead...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, Flare

Europe in 2029... 04 Jul 2016 02:20 #20

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
ragnarok wrote:
Mute the sound, start Planet Rock in another tab, press "Play" and it all makes sense.

Did you know Afrika Bambaataa molested ‘hundreds’ of kids?

It's a big story in urban America.

www.nydailynews.com/new-york/afrika-bambaataa-molested-hundreds-boys-bodyguard-article-1.2626593

www.rollingstone.com/music/news/zulu-nation-apologizes-to-alleged-afrika-bambaataa-abuse-victims-20160601

www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/7364592/afrika-bambaataa-abuse-allegations
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
(Excerpts Of) Europe in 2029...13.05Friday, 07 October 2016
Ukip won the argument on Europe and in Europe6.71Thursday, 12 December 2013
The War On Europe (Free Europe)6.2Saturday, 18 November 2017
War in Europe4.99Friday, 24 February 2017
Why They Need War In Europe4.99Friday, 15 April 2016
Europe needs a revolution4.93Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Europe Finally Waking Up!4.88Friday, 16 October 2015
"World War is coming to Europe"4.88Friday, 01 August 2014
Europe poised to censor EVERYTHING4.88Wednesday, 12 September 2018
Europe's Jewish Exodus4.88Monday, 25 March 2019
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.