Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 02:04 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
The Mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat

The Bible says the Mercy seat was the location from which God spoke with Man.
This exact location was between the two Cheribum that sat on top The biblical, Ark of the Covenant, or Ark of Testimony.

'And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel." And there I will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony'
Exod 25:17-22

Ark of the Covenant

From this incredibly small space between the two cherubim was where God was located, where god determined the destiny of hundreds of thousands of people. from this location known to us as the, Mercy Seat.

The Bible gives only scant mention to this wonder of wonders, the actual place where 'God almighty' manifest himself to talk with his subjects, the place where 'god' gave instructions to his people, 'the chosen ones'. It is amazing to me, how little is told about this thing known as the, 'Mercy Seat'. It was after all, said to be the very place where the monotheistic god, Yahweh resided.

The Mercy Seat

When we google images of, 'Mercy seat' we get images of a radiating glowing ball or disk, mysteriously hovering between the two cherub, emitting some kind of light or radiation.

'when Moses "entered into the tabernacle of the covenant, to consult the oracle, he heard the voice of one speaking to him from the propitiatory, that was over the ark between the two cherubim". Num., vii, 89

the Mercy Seat with clouds and incense burner

Where else have we seen a, radiating, elevated, hovering, disk or ball, of great importance in our history books?

Meet, Aten/Aton the Egyptian God introduced into Egypt under Pharaoh Akhenton in the eighteenth Dynasty.

The Aten or Aton

Sometimes shown as a winged ball or disk, but always mysteriously levitated.

The similarities between the the Biblical, Mercy Seat and the Egyptian Aton are just to many to be mere coincidence. I believe they are one in the same? The Aton is the same thing as the Mercy Seat

Some scholars like to say the Aton was a, Sun god? But the problem is, Egypt already had a sun god. It's name was "Ra", or "Amen Ra". Closer inspection of what the Aton is/was, was an object that shown 'like the sun'. It was an object that emulated the sun in brilliance, but was not the sun.

The biblical Moses is to the Ark of the Covenant, as Pharaoh Akhenton is to the Aton. There is definitely some kind of relationship between The biblical Moses, and Pharaoh Akhenaton? Sigmund Freud in his book, 'Moses and Monotheism' claims the biblical Moses was at the very least a member of Akhenatons court, thus well versed in Egyptian Mystery Schools? Other scholars claim, AkHENATON AND MOSES WERE THE SAME PERSON?

The religious fanatic Akhenaton was so overboard with Aton worship, he changed his name from, Amenhotep IV to AkheATON to accommodate the Aton. Interestingly enough,the name, 'Moses" is a high ranking Egyptian name. added to the end of a name, 'moses means, 'child of'. E,g, RaMOSES, AhMOSES, TrothMOSES.

Both were religiously insane Monotheists(belief in one God) who had no tolerance for any other god or belief outside of their, 'one true god'. Hence, we have the biblical commandment, 'thou shall have no other god before me'.

I believe.....

1.....The biblical, 'Mercy Seat' and the Egyptian, Aten were the same thing?

2.....the Ark of the Covenant and the Aton/Mercy seat together, comprised a portable device that could be hand carried to various villages where it was used as a mind control device. It was a mind control devise used against enemies of Yahweh to forcefully convert people into monotheistic control.

I don't pretend to know exactly what happened step by step, to those who were brought before this device, but the whole idea was to convince the subject he was in the presence of 'god'. No doubt deception played a part? By the use of smoke, possibly mirrors, and curtains, the subject never could see completely the contraption that was addressing him. The Aton/Mercy seat ,appeared to levitate miraculously as it was talking to the subject. The levitate priests who administered the contraption worked behind the scenes, making sure the subject was convinced he was in the presence of, god almighty.

The Aton/Mercy Seat appeared to the subject, out of a cloud or smoke. Notice the incense burner producing the clouds or smoke in the picture below.

There were other things done to the subject while in the presence of this contraption that are not so clear. This mind control contraption was said to emit some kind of 'fire' in addition to the smoke. MOF it was reported, the mind control contraption could be seen to emit a cloud by day and fire by night. What exactly this mysterious, 'fire' was is anybodies guess? Whatever it was, it was part of the mind control contraption that definitely effected the subject that stood before it.

We find a clue in, Exodus 34:35 where Moses comes down from the mountain where he had met with 'god' and his face was glowing form being in the presence of the thing. Below is a artist drawing metaphorically showing Moses after being in contact with 'god'.

Was it an electronic device? Was it a radiation device used to control the mind of the subject? We may never know, but one thing is for sure, once the subject was in the presence of the Aton/Mercy Seat, he became a believer, he was certain he had been in the presence of "God", and had seen and spoke with God almighty first hand, and there after would do 'God's' bidding. That's how potent this mind control devise actually was.

The whole thing was an elaborate hoax, an elaborate mind control device. It also was a very effective mind control device as evident from the enormous following of the so called 'chosen people.The, 'chosen people' actually behaved like they were mind control subjects more than anything else. Once you've convinced someone they have seen and talked to God Almighty, EVERYTHING else is simple. This contraption was a huge successful hoax played upon the people of that time. for political gain.

It's almost as if someone from another planet came here in about the thirteenth or fourteenth century BC and determined that inventing the Aton/Mercy Seat, was the best way to control huge numbers of mankind with little effort?

Why was it necessary to convince people god was talking to them? Normally people do not go and commit, genocide and murder on their own volition. But when one is fooled into believing 'god' himself has commanded him to murder his fellow Man , then Man will do almost anything he is told to do, including murdering people wholesale.

and so it was......

If one is to believe the Bible, God's 'chosen ones' murdered the entire country of Canaan and surrounding areas? Every man woman and child, was killed, leaving only a single female prostitute. They justified this murder, because, 'God' had instructed them to do so.

From this small area between the two cherubim on the top of Ark, the levitating, emanating, hovering, object known to us as the Aton or Mercy Seat of God, came the instructions to murder and pillage entire countries.

It happened in Egypt to. Three thousand years of religious tradition, torn apart. The monotheistic religious fanatics under Pharaoh Akhenaton, murdered, pillaged, and destroyed those who did not convert to Akhenaton's brand of monotheism. The destruction was such that, Egypt never fully recovered
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2016 04:52 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, .........., Return of Zorro, Lux Interior

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 08:07 #2

Interesting read peacenik :thumbup:

1."Why was it necessary to convince people god was talking to them? Normally people do not go and commit, genocide and murder on their own volition. But when one is fooled into believing 'god' himself has commanded him to murder his fellow Man , then Man will do almost anything he is told to do, including murdering people wholesale."

I think man was killing man, woman and kids long before this "Mercy Seat" was being touted around the cities and countryside, so its a bit disengenuous the sentence above.

2. Sounds like a comms device to me, possibly and I- phone straight to ET :umm:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 13:13 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Modern day Egypt is a shit hole.
The 'true ark' is , allegedly; in Ethiopia.
There are several claimants though.
IMO if there was ever an ark then it was a stage prop to back up whoever claimed to be 'speaking on behalf of God' .
Priest.." What's that you say God via this Ark? You want the people to give us priests a big pay rise and longer holidays. .. Alleluia people.. Hear ye AND OBEY the word of the LORD..Amen."
:)
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2016 13:15 by GMP.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 13:22 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Whenever I see a ball with rays coming from it, I immediately think of the sun, not a levitating ball emanating godly energy.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 15:12 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
ragnarok wrote:
Whenever I see a ball with rays coming from it, I immediately think of the sun, not a levitating ball emanating godly energy.

Another intriguing thread and you have to shuffle in to display your ignorance. Guess what? Everybody knows.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 17:06 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Intriguing, how? Wtf does any of this biblical bollocks have to do with the real world? It's just a load of speculative shite from no better source than an already discredited bible.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2016 17:07 by ragnarok.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 19:56 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Thank you, entrangermercenary1.

It's true people were killing each other prior to the invention of the Aton//mercy Seat. But not on the scale that was witnessed in the late Bronze age.

As Dr. Josef Campbell, points out in books, "The Mask of God", 'for some inexplicable reason, at the time Man was building tall structures, when Man was developing written language and teaching others to use it, when there was a surge of interest in studying and plotting the heavenly bodies, death and destruction followed, on a scale not seen before'.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2016 21:56 by peacenik.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 20:16 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
GMP wrote:
IMO if there was ever an ark then it was a stage prop to back up whoever claimed to be 'speaking on behalf of God' .
Priest.." What's that you say God via this Ark? You want the people to give us priests a big pay rise and longer holidays. .. Alleluia people.. Hear ye AND OBEY the word of the LORD..Amen."
:)

That's the point, it was at the very least, a stage prop? But I think it was much more than that?

The Leviite priests who administered the ATON/Mercy Seat, had to wear special clothing less they be smitten by the "fire" of the device. There's something about the "fire" of the device that goes beyond mere fraud and deception. No doubt, there was a lot of deception surrounding this contraption? That's the reason for the smoke, the curtains, and all else, that prevented the the onlooker from directly seeing the workings of the contraption.

As far as the Ark being located in Ethiopia.....

Who knows?

I believe there was more than one Ark built?

Why not?

Why build only one? A contraption this effective would necessitate the building of more than just one.
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2016 22:42 by peacenik.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 20:23 #9

• peacenik
  • Immortal
deleted
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2016 20:42 by peacenik.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 11 Jul 2016 20:40 #10

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:

Yes that's the point, Sun worship was everywhere in that part of the East in those days. Not just in Egypt. The Sun was, "God" to most people in those days. Hence,anything or anyone wanting to claim to be, 'God', would most definitely have to mimic the actions of the Sun. Also, keep in mind, Egypt already had a Sun God (Ra, or Amen Ra) that had worked well for the Egyptians for at lest 2,000 years. What need of another one?
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 03:52 by peacenik.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 07:15 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well there might be need of another one if there is more than one sun.

Consider saturn.

Some say saturn used to be a sun of earth, and is the sun that is depicted in old artefacts and art.

Related:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60379-sumerian-and-egyptian-symbolism-winged-sun-disc-eye-of-horus-and-more.html

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/61856-the-cube.html
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 07:37 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:

Ark of the Covenant

The Mercy Seat

the Mercy Seat with clouds and incense burner

Lord of the Rings

US Great Seal (note the clouds/smoke and light above as well as the hexagram ofc)

Is it an eye... or a representation of Saturn?

Could be that we are looking at one and the same with many of these symbols that are prevalent not only in past times but modern also? Saturn worship.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 07:38 by novum.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 07:51 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Whats that thing on her head? :ponda:

And this might be a stretch, but perhaps this is symbolic of the same thing?

Illuminati symbolism is arguably all around us. While one could argue that the symbols of the triangle, pyramid, or All Seeing Eye are merely self-seeking paranoid delusions, it also begs the question why we see the same forms of imagery in corporate logos, films, and music videos.

First, we must understand how the Illuminati operate. The “Illuminati” is an alleged group of the top elites who seek to control humanity through various avenues of control (e.g. media, film, music, etc.). Without going too far in depth, the Illuminati holds occult beliefs that are hidden from the common man and woman.

The occult beliefs of the Illuminati are believed by some theorists (like Freeman Fly) to be magical in nature. This is why the knowledge is kept secret from the masses; because they are the ones who want to be the sorcerers controlling everyone else’s destiny.

They employ symbols and various rituals in order to accomplish this.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 07:55 by novum.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 09:28 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member

That's the bit I always want to see known examples of, or any demonstrations of the effectiveness of such practices.

Anything will do. Just a single youtube vid showing anything an illusionist couldn't achieve would be a start.
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 09:28 by ragnarok.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 18:05 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:

That's the bit I always want to see known examples of, or any demonstrations of the effectiveness of such practices.

Anything will do. Just a single youtube vid showing anything an illusionist couldn't achieve would be a start.

Perhaps one example of its effectiveness :hahano: ....

Like some often say (and i tend to agree somewhat) ... why do they display these images and carry out these performances using occult symbolism if it doesnt mean anything or do anything?
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 18:16 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Celebrity worship is what happens when humans no longer need to gather or hunt to survive, and they live unfulfilling lives with something called a tv available as a cheap form of escapism.

It's slightly less dumb than Harry Potter or Dexter worshippers, but far more understandable.

ps. As to why SOME stars incorporate such symbolism into their performances, perhaps they do believe it is aiding their fame, but that doesn't mean I'm buying it.
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 18:18 by ragnarok.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 18:28 #17

novum wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Perhaps one example of its effectiveness :hahano: ....

Like some often say (and i tend to agree somewhat) ... why do they display these images and carry out these performances using occult symbolism if it doesnt mean anything or do anything?

ragnarok wrote:
Celebrity worship is what happens when humans no longer need to gather or hunt to survive, and they live unfulfilling lives with something called a tv available as a cheap form of escapism.

It's slightly less dumb than Harry Potter or Dexter worshippers, but far more understandable.

ps. As to why SOME stars incorporate such symbolism into their performances, perhaps they do believe it is aiding their fame, but that doesn't mean I'm buying it.

Well we have more than 1 in 10 on here ffs, all the Adolf worshippers and pop star worshippers :wissl:

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 18:40 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ragnarok wrote:

Id hazard a guess that in many cases these performances are written (and in part at least choreographed) by people other than the celeb out front.

Maybe its like a higher level of religion, and if you go high enough up the food chain they might think its baloney too. Or not. :hahano:

I see a similar theme with architecture even here, so much symbolism with a common shall we say egyptian (sumerian?) theme, as well as corporate logos with a similar theme.. it must have a common nucleus or source that these people draw inspiration from.... because i do not think it is the same people micro-managing everything from what madonna does on stage to what a local shopping center looks like in an australian city. :hahano: but what we see is too much of a co-incidence to not be related in some way.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 18:42 by novum.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 20:38 #19

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Id hazard a guess that in many cases these performances are written (and in part at least choreographed) by people other than the celeb out front.

Maybe its like a higher level of religion, and if you go high enough up the food chain they might think its baloney too. Or not. :hahano:

I see a similar theme with architecture even here, so much symbolism with a common shall we say egyptian (sumerian?) theme, as well as corporate logos with a similar theme.. it must have a common nucleus or source that these people draw inspiration from.... because i do not think it is the same people micro-managing everything from what madonna does on stage to what a local shopping center looks like in an australian city. :hahano: but what we see is too much of a co-incidence to not be related in some way.

'Celebrity worship', 'Saturn', 'Madonna', Really?

Don't you already have sections and ongoing threads on this forum where you can post this kinda crap?.

Must you trivialize and regulate this thread down to mere, celebrity, tabloid, gossip, to the satisfaction of TZ's infamous troll, ragnarok?
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 20:59 by peacenik.

The mysterious Biblical, Mercy Seat 12 Jul 2016 22:15 #20

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
If we analyze the word ''mercy seat'' it will bring us to the Greek word hilasterion,
which means “that which makes expiation” or “propitiation.” and it carries
the idea of the removal of sin.

The significance lies in the sacrificial meaning of the shedding of blood for sin,and
like with all divine offerings it represents the meeting between God and man.
As we know now Jesus Christ fullfilled the Law,but in those days the mercy seat was
a hidden symbol of Gods plan for humankind,and the lamb that had to be slaughtered
was the symbol of Christ as the Lamb of God the Agnus Dei dying for our sins.

Jesus Christ had to shed His own Blood to become the hilasterion,and making Him
the hilasmos for the sins of all humanity.

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said,
“Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Leviticus 16:14-15
"Moreover, he shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with
his finger on the mercy seat on the east side; also in front of the mercy seat
he shall sprinkle some of the blood with his finger seven times.
"Then he shall slaughter the goat of the sin offering which is for the people,
and bring its blood inside the veil and do with its blood as he did with the
blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the mercy seat and in front of the mercy seat.''

Hebrews 9:5
''Above it were the cherubim of glory overshadowing the mercy seat.
Of these things we cannot now speak in detail.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2016 22:16 by Cinta.