Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye''

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 29 Jul 2016 17:10 #1

Cosmos Theology in general thread.

I'll start by asking the question is the ''All Seeing Eye'' or Providence, really what NWO conspiracy theorists tell us it is? We often hear the symbol represents a shadowy ''elite'' watching and ruling over an enslaved mankind, commonly referred to as ''The New World Order.'' Or has much of our powerful symbolism been hijacked for ulterior motives, that originally meant something quite different? Does the ''all seeing Eye'' really represent human Consciousness?

I'll start the topic with another Great Video from Omniphi, which is part of the wider debate, and not necessarily about Providence itself.

Cosmos Theology

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2016 17:52 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, .........., peacenik, Flare, GMP

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, Or The ''All Seeing Eye'' 29 Jul 2016 17:16 #2

• GMP
  • Silver Member
FWIW and IMO
The only power any symbol possesses is that which people choose to invest in it.
The all seeing eye or Old Glory the US flag, the Queen's regalia .. Icons of Baby Jebus....Whatever.
Symbols are just pictorial representations of a story.
Stories only work on those who invest time or interest in the narrative.
No symbol 'works' without a back story and believers therein.

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providence, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 29 Jul 2016 17:35 #3

The All-Seeing Eye: Sacred Origins of a Hijacked Symbol

Is the all-seeing eye a symbol of divine omniscience or sinister influence? Today it symbolises control and domination by a shadowy elite, but its original use was quite different. This article traces its use and meaning back to ancient times, when it was a symbol of divine providence, powerfully representing spiritual truth and awakening.

Humanity is Losing Its Precious Symbology

The all-seeing eye is a powerful esoteric symbol which is widely misunderstood and misused today; few know what it originally stood for. It was originally symbolic of a higher spiritual power or God, a watchful caretaker of humanity or an awakened spiritual part within. But these days it has quite different associations.

Today the all-seeing eye is more likely to be seen as an “Illuminati” symbol of control and surveillance by elites who to a large degree run the show on this planet at this time. This is because, over time, dark sinister forces have taken over esoteric symbols that for thousands of years were used to convey positive, helpful, uplifting spiritual messages and principles. The all-seeing eye is a prime example of how spiritual symbols have been hijacked and inverted. There has not really been much push to understand the symbol’s original meaning or to reclaim it for the spiritual significance it first conveyed.

This is the first in a series of articles I am presenting that will take a closer look at individual symbols, and delve into their origins and history to uncover their deeper esoteric significance. I am writing these as part of an effort to reclaim these positive esoteric symbols and restore them to their previously esteemed state.

Universal Nature of Symbolism

Symbolism has long been used by humanity to communicate ideas which are best crystallised in a compact form. As the well-known saying goes, a picture tells a thousands words! Esoteric symbols are alive today as they were in the ancient past, but there is much confusion surrounding their usage, history, intent, and meaning.

In ordinary life we use symbols to show at a glance important information such as traffic and road signs amongst many other symbols which are widespread and common today. Some other examples are corporate logos and certification statuses.

Symbolism is also especially used in the communication of non-physical, spiritual ideas, phenomena, and processes.

The all-seeing eye is one of the most powerful and widely used – and misused – symbols of all. In this article I trace its use from the earliest of times through to the 18th century, and show what the symbol originally stood for. My next article will examine its use from 18th century freemasonry onwards, and show how it has since been hijacked and misused. consciousreporter.com/spirituality/corruption-sacred-symbols-all-seeing-eye/
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2016 17:57 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, Or The ''All Seeing Eye'' 30 Jul 2016 12:48 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
GMP wrote:
FWIW and IMO
The only power any symbol possesses is that which people choose to invest in it.
The all seeing eye or Old Glory the US flag, the Queen's regalia .. Icons of Baby Jebus....Whatever.
Symbols are just pictorial representations of a story.
Stories only work on those who invest time or interest in the narrative.
No symbol 'works' without a back story and believers therein.

Agree up to a point. And ritual is to bind and blind. But consider this

Some supernatural manifestations are hard or perhaps impossible to explain. When impossible things happen our model of possible is wrong.

I see no reason why the aether should not hold within it organised intelligence, just as the material world appears to. Aetheric entities could interact with material ones (ie us) but not directly. Why? Because Earth does not actually "feel" the aether, the medium that allows light and other em radiation to travel through space. (I know there has to be an aether because wave/particle duality is a hoax.)

See : www.scienceforums.com/topic/11645-7-reasons-to-abandon-quantum-mechanics-and-embrace-this-new-theory/

The subdivision aka frequencies involved in the aetheric realm must be orders of magnitude higher than the highest perceivable by matter, which is the ultragamma. Call this difference 10 to the power n = Z. Way beyond ultragamma scale is so small that intelligence per cubic cm can be stored and processed Z cubed times faster than in our material world. Call it ultra-super-intelligence, or God. One way comms is possible by the principle of sub-harmonic generation. The aetherics can grant a wish, we cannot make any aetheric do anything. Aetherics can imbue symbols/rituals with power.

I imagine these Djinn, with aetheric search engine looking for OIUJA... if you get my drift
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2016 12:53 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 30 Jul 2016 14:43 #5

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Can see your point rodin but don't necessarily share it.
There's that Wittgenstien riff...
" If a lion could speak, we would not understand him."
So even if there are djinns or vibrations or whatever that COULD imbue a symbol with power.
WE could only explain that happening via our human reasoning via the words we chose to articulate our reasoning.
We aren't djinns or vibrations or whatever, we are humans.
Hence any description we attempted of an 'empowered symbol' would be partial at best and probably wrong.
The only time such a description might work is one such as...
" We were standing in front of it when a bolt of lightning shot out of it and fried poor Norman, look! - Here's his charred corpse right there on the floor and here's the YouTube of it happening"
Nothing of that nature on YouTube yet, which isn't to say there never will be but, once there is- if ever- it'll be contested as a false flag or a hoax with poor dead Norman slated as a 'crisis actor'.
People, even scientists; are tellers of stories, human stories told by human beings to human beings.
Those are the only stories we can understand, us being human and all.
Any symbol needs a back story or else it's just some image, devoid of function.
When people paste up that 'all seeing eye' on forums like this you can rest assured that the text accompanying said symbol has been written to tell their story about what that symbol 'really' means.
To them, in order to convince others. Any power lies in convincement-by-language but NOT in the symbol itself..
Symbols are simply props for written and/or spoken human agendas.
:)
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2016 14:57 by GMP.

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 30 Jul 2016 16:49 #6

• Straight Shooter
Zorro thanks for putting me on to this guys youtube page.

Does anyone know what video/graphic programs it takes to make videos like that?

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 30 Jul 2016 21:18 #7

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
@ GMP. I am not saying the symbols have power per se, but consider this. I did OUIJA once, one other person. At first-nothing. Then glass motion, eventually quickly spelling out a short message, repeated. Now, the friend I was doing it with says it wasn't him, and in any case not so easy to control a tall glass with one digit. So what was happening?

This is only IMO. Our minds were being synchronise-controlled by some entity that can manipulate consciousness. This assumes a connection between aether and subconscious. You "ask" and ye shall "receive".

Never did it again.

edit

What I am saying is if there are formulae for q and a it would APPEAR symbols have mysticpower. Actually all they are requests for divine or demonic or somewhere in between intervention, which if granted on regular basis would create the illusion.

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2016 21:21 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 30 Jul 2016 22:11 #8

• peacenik
  • Immortal
' Today it symbolises control and domination by a shadowy elite, but its original use was quite different. This article traces its use and meaning back to ancient times, when it was a symbol of divine providence, powerfully representing spiritual truth and awakening.'

An interesting take on that subject, Zorro. I would say, 'yes' that's quite possible? It could also happen that there is a parallel, deeper, understanding of what these symbols mean, along side the generic understanding? Just like, "Gnostic Christianity". There is an orthodox Christianity for those with superficial understanding, and there is a Gnostic, more profound, understanding of Christianity
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 31 Jul 2016 14:09 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
rodin wrote:
@ GMP. I am not saying the symbols have power per se, but consider this. I did OUIJA once, one other person. At first-nothing. Then glass motion, eventually quickly spelling out a short message, repeated. Now, the friend I was doing it with says it wasn't him, and in any case not so easy to control a tall glass with one digit. So what was happening?

This is only IMO. Our minds were being synchronise-controlled by some entity that can manipulate consciousness. This assumes a connection between aether and subconscious. You "ask" and ye shall "receive".

Never did it again.

edit

What I am saying is if there are formulae for q and a it would APPEAR symbols have mysticpower. Actually all they are requests for divine or demonic or somewhere in between intervention, which if granted on regular basis would create the illusion.

I'd like that to be true mate. Cosmic Ordering sounds like a sweet deal. Suspect it isn't true but has to be worth a try.
"Never say never" and chanting or 'praying' for that massive lotto win either works or it doesn't work so there's nothing lost by trying.

;)

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 31 Jul 2016 19:48 #10

.......... wrote:
Zorro thanks for putting me on to this guys youtube page.

Does anyone know what video/graphic programs it takes to make videos like that?

No probs, Dots. Yes, Adobe After Effects, plus a set of plug-ins called Genarts sapphire, Element 3d from video co-pilot, and also others like knoll light factory and red giant. Among others. Don't let that put you off though. They're fairly easy to learn , and you can also get most of them free if you look around on Youtube.

Though that particular video could be easily made in photoshop and in most video editing software. For more straightforward edits such as in the video above, I recommend Adobe Premiere pro or Sony vegas pro. Or final cut pro if you're on a mac. For more complicated and more advanced stuff such as motion graphics and composition, Adobe After Effects is the one to go for.
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2016 22:10 by Return of Zorro.

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 31 Jul 2016 22:11 #11

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
rodin wrote:

Never did it again.

edit

Your tool for conjuring up these entities was the OUIJA board,so out of free will you gave up controll,

and opened up and invited these enitities to enter your conscienceness and play with you.

This is no harmless fun,and once you open up to this it has the power to effect your mental health.

Once that door is opened up it can only be closed again by divine intervention

May I ask why you didn't do it again ?
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2016 22:12 by Cinta.

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 31 Jul 2016 22:28 #12

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Cinta wrote:

May I ask why you didn't do it again ?

Initially because the circumstances did not suggest it, later I read about and decided a wide berth was best.

Fetcho reckons Djinn are real, and he is a person I think has good insight

insidetheeyelive.com/

Third, they are enforced

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 04 Aug 2016 12:48 #13

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Ouija boards are best left alone IMO.
Not so much because of any malevolent 'entities' attaching. Potential ouija-harm stems from malevolent kids who can manipulate the planchette to scare the bejasus out of more impressionable kids.

God, Humanity, The Cosmos, Providenec, And The ''All Seeing Eye'' 05 Aug 2016 17:13 #14

Re-uploaded due to vid being taken down form Omniphi's channel.

Dr. William L. Pierce - Our Cause

Last Edit: 05 Aug 2016 17:16 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare