Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances

Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances 13 Sep 2016 17:03 #1

Every year thousands of people go missing under mysterious circumstances. Accidents, murder, suicide, kidnap, possible serial killers, faking one's own death to cash in on life insurance, getting lost in the wilderness, people falling into holes in the ground in the wilderness, drowning in Lakes, falling off the edge of a cliff, being eaten by a predator in the water i.e sharks, crocs, and alligators, bear attacks, and other wild animal attacks.. etc, may explain a large number of cases.

However, not all these missing persons cases can be explained as being caused by accidents, animal attacks, or criminals etc. When you hear about these cases many of the facts surrounding the disappearances are too baffling and bizarre to be put down to accidents, animal attacks, or criminals. Something unusual and mysterious is going on here.

Vanishing Clusters Of People 'Chilling New Patterns' Found In Mysterious Disappearances

Former law enforcement officer David Paulides has written multiple books on mysterious disappearances, which have also increased over the last three years. Paulides has documented over 1400 cases that fit a certain criteria, which previously included clusters of vanishing people from National Parks and the refusal of authorities to investigate or help him in his investigations.

Children disappearing from right under their parents noses, later found in areas described as "inaccessible," with no explanation as to how those children ended up there. Clothing found. sometimes neatly folded. Bodies discovered in locations that had already been searched a dozen times, even one instance where the body suddenly appeared on the very trail that searchers used to access other locations to search.

How could someone seemingly just vanish in to thin air? What do you think is responsible for so many people going missing under such bizarre circumstances?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2016 17:59 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Herakleitos

Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances 13 Sep 2016 17:13 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks for starting this thread, Zorro!

Only a few months ago I was doing research on cases in my country
and I was fundamentally shocked by the circumstances ....
especially the ignorance of the officials and mouthpieces and thus
the huge number of publicly unknown disappearances mainly of
children, teenagers and women.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances 13 Sep 2016 17:47 #3

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread, Zorro!

Only a few months ago I was doing research on cases in my country
and I was fundamentally shocked by the circumstances ....
especially the ignorance of the officials and mouthpieces and thus
the huge number of publicly unknown disappearances mainly of
children, teenagers and women.

It's an interesting subject indeed, and one I accidentally came across while researching something else.

I don't know exactly what is happening here, all I can say, and after reading some of the reports for myself, is that something very strange is happening in some of these cases. People simply don't just disappear into thin air in the wilderness without leaving any clues or tracks to their whereabouts, not to mention some of the inexplicable circumstances to finding some of their bodies or remains weeks or months later, miles away in places which can't be accessed without climbing gear and ropes. Many are never found at all or ever seen again. Bizarre.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 13 Sep 2016 17:58 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances 13 Sep 2016 21:12 #4

Last Edit: 13 Sep 2016 21:14 by entrangermercenary1.

Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances 08 Dec 2016 21:16 #5

• baphomega209
OPEN YOUR MIND AND PAY ATTENTION

THE CLUES ARE THERE IF YOU LOOK

Missing People, Strange Bizzare And Mysterious Disappearances 08 Dec 2016 21:45 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
Vanishing Clusters Of People 'Chilling New Patterns' Found In Mysterious Disappearances

Former law enforcement officer David Paulides has written multiple books on mysterious disappearances, which have also increased over the last three years. Paulides has documented over 1400 cases that fit a certain criteria, which previously included clusters of vanishing people from National Parks and the refusal of authorities to investigate or help him in his investigations.

Children disappearing from right under their parents noses, later found in areas described as "inaccessible," with no explanation as to how those children ended up there. Clothing found. sometimes neatly folded. Bodies discovered in locations that had already been searched a dozen times, even one instance where the body suddenly appeared on the very trail that searchers used to access other locations to search.

How could someone seemingly just vanish in to thin air? What do you think is responsible for so many people going missing under such bizarre circumstances?

Perhaps we should link to #PizzaGate here also, there could be links in some cases.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/68424-pizzagate.html

Its often speculated that some children go missing because theyre abducted by child sex slave rings.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI