Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rootless People

Rootless People 17 Sep 2016 21:05 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
iamawaveofthesea inspired me to start this thread.

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5120#231205

I think this is a very important subject.

I don't feel rootless, because I know the earth is my home for now,
but also because when I go to the place
where I was born and raised, this is a very unique sensation.

What about you?

Do you still live on the land that your ancestors ploughed?

Do you feel at home where you are living?

Are you part of a nation? A people? An ethnicity?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2016 21:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Herakleitos, iamawaveofthesea

Rootless People 17 Sep 2016 21:26 #2

They have a saying in africa to describe people who have become disconnected from where they are from and who have forgotten their roots

They call them 'lost'

Obviously historically this is a powerful area of discussion for black people because of the trans atlantic slave trade which saw the violent upheval of people and their relocation to new lands

Those people all came from different tribes and areas and had different languages, beliefs etc and were thrown into the mixing bowl together which has then created new syntheses

But that upheval has happened to people all around the world and exists in the history of most peoples

The zionists have a tight grip on the western media so we tend only to hear about the jewish holocaust but the loss of life in the transatlantic slave trade was far worse (many of the slave dealers and owners were jewish...but i'll leave that there)

Also the genocide of the native americans from tierra del fuego all the way upto alaska was on a vast scale through violence, famine and disease (many many millions)

In my own country there was the highland clearances which point not only to the deliberate uprooting of a proud people with their own coherent culture and language but also to the ensuing changes to law which changed how people saw their relation not only to each other but also to their land; after culloden the forces of centralisation swept through the highlands robbing and raping and murdering and driving all the cattle and livestock which formed the heart of the highland economy out of the highlands leaving people destitute

As tacitus said whilst watching the triumphant romans sowing the carthaginians land with salt so that it would never agian furnish crops to feed its people: ''we have created a desert and called it peace''

There are lessons that should be heeded by those that listen from all of these painful episodes in history
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2016 21:29 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven, Herakleitos

Rootless People 17 Sep 2016 22:30 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Only shallow, insecure and fearing people seek refuge in getting an "identity" from a "nation", a "religion" or "people".

I like visiting the place I was born and see how it developed. But the world is so much bigger than that and there are amazing areas to explore, new experiences to gain and precious people to meet.

Spiesser, the right word for Pfizi and her gang.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spie%C3%9Fb%C3%BCrger

The English translation was new to me. "Fuddy-duddy"?? WTF? Well, the German description says enough.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2016 22:31 by Gaia.

Rootless People 17 Sep 2016 22:52 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Sec
Lemme look in my passport :ponda:
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 06:46 #5

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018 16:00 by Herakleitos.

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 06:54 #6

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018 16:00 by Herakleitos.

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 10:03 #7

Gaia wrote:
Only shallow, insecure and fearing people seek refuge in getting an "identity" from a "nation", a "religion" or "people".

I like visiting the place I was born and see how it developed. But the world is so much bigger than that and there are amazing areas to explore, new experiences to gain and precious people to meet.

Spiesser, the right word for Pfizi and her gang.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spie%C3%9Fb%C3%BCrger

The English translation was new to me. "Fuddy-duddy"?? WTF? Well, the German description says enough.

that's only on an individual level though, but if you start moving everyone around then we see problems

It's like picking a flower....you can pick a flower and say ''look at this pretty flower everyone, aren't i clever?''

But if everyone then picks the flowers soon there aren't any flowers left

To understand the wider implications of things you have to move past yourself and look at the bigger picture; people often do this when they become responsible for other people

Prior to that stage in life people can often be....ego-centric

is there a german word for the arrogance and folly of youth derived from short-sightedness?
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2016 10:07 by iamawaveofthesea.

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 12:50 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
that's only on an individual level though, but if you start moving everyone around then we see problems

It's like picking a flower....you can pick a flower and say ''look at this pretty flower everyone, aren't i clever?''

But if everyone then picks the flowers soon there aren't any flowers left

1 - there only is the individual level, that's the whole point. It's the People Who Think They Have The Right To Rule, the Crazy Apes, that spread the lie that there is such a thing as a collective and that people should be performing groupthink. There isn't. It's a strategy.

2 - who starts moving "everyone" around? Individual people are playing wargames in other's terrain; first the badasses turn the Middle East into mayhem and then try to flood Europe with immigrants. But those immigrants wouldn't go to Europe without those wars; they like to be in their hometowns, surrounded by their families and friends, just like other people.

3 - also there there are only individuals. The fact that some of those immigrants are stealing raping assholes, doesn't mean that another person sharing the same traits (be it Syrian, or Eritrean, or muslim, or 25-year old men, or whatever) is acting the same.

4 - in most parts of the world this mass immgration is not happening and even in Europe it is (still) confined to certain areas. But as soon as you start groupthinking, you play right in the hands of the Crazy Apes.
To understand the wider implications of things you have to move past yourself and look at the bigger picture; people often do this when they become responsible for other people

The wider implications can only be relevant if you can do something about it. Looking at "the bigger picture", what do you mean? Only focusing on Europe, you consider "the bigger picture"? What about the horrors that those people had to suffer? What if it happened to you; they bomb the city you live in, kill your parents and then you -as an individual Homo sapiens, responsible for other people (with children)- think it's best to move out of the warzone and into an area where there's peace and prosperity. And then the people there start blaming, shaming and naming you. Would you consider that fair?

The whole root of the problem is not those immigrants; they are pawns, the victim just like anyone in a village in Europe is when that village is suddenly turned into a "refugee" centre.

It is the Crazy Apes again who want you to point your arrows at the pawns, that's how they stay out of sight.
Prior to that stage in life people can often be....ego-centric

Egocentrism is not good; it is always on the account of other people, deliberately. Egoism however is a virtue, the best you can do; you only have one life (reincarnation is a myth but if it's true it's only a bonus), so spend it well for yourself and the ones you care about. And luckily it's the majority of the world that does that. It's the Crazy Apes who think in terms of power and think they are "the chosen ones" and more delusional ideas they have.
is there a german word for the arrogance and folly of youth derived from short-sightedness?

Age has little to do with it. There are many old people who haven't awoken to the lies they are fed everyday by the media and there are young people who do.

Short-sightedness? Like I said; you can (and should) only care about the things you can control. Things outside of your control are useless to spend your energy on and again it's the Crazy Apes who do everything to get your attention to that, so away from your family and friends and on stupid television shows and "news" and those nonsense.

The best thing you can do in life is make the right choices.

I have enjoyed my youth in Europe, but am happy that I moved out into nicer, more dynamic areas. And there are many in the world to choose from, according to your personal preferences.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 16:14 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Rooted here.
Lived and worked around the world but Blighty is home and this remote eastern edge of it is the most beautiful - IMO.
Since ever we could afford to MrsGMP and I have opted to live on our own freehold land amongst our own sort of people.
A common culture along with shared values and a love of and for the land informs and unites us and our neighbours here.
That's much easier to experience for those of us lucky enough to live in small monocultural communities than maybe it is for those condemned to exist in big towns and cities.

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 22:52 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Kalki wrote:
PFIZIPFEI, as I said before, I consider myself rootless for the most part. In my case, I am glad I ended up like this. :)

After all I read by you, you are far from being rootless.

You are perfectly at home within yourself and thus you were able to grasp NS in its essence.

Otherwise you would not have been able to understand the basic concept of divine nature.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2016 22:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Herakleitos

Rootless People 18 Sep 2016 23:05 #11

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018 16:01 by Herakleitos.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Rootless People 29 Sep 2016 00:48 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
There is no other ... pool ... or syndicate (?) www.dict.cc/?s=Interessengemeinschaft
in the whole wide world, that was equally rootless, like those who call themselves Jews,
or hide as cryptos behind all kinds of religions and atheism.

This was a very unique characteristic .. until lately .... until they made whole peoples
rootless.

Thanks to their proxy wars fought by the US, formerly known as America, now Greater Israel
and thanks to iphones and George Soros, born György Schwartz in Hungary.

:right: UN Replacement Migration ST/ESA/SER.A/206 truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66166-un-replacement-migration-st-esa-ser-a-206-united-nations-population-division.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Rootless People 06 Dec 2016 19:20 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
[People] have been described as unique among peoples because they have never identified themselves with a territory; [...] nor do they claim the right to national sovereignty in any of the lands where they reside, rather, Romani identity is bound up with the ideal of freedom expressed, in part, in having no ties to a homeland.

:thumbup:

Context on TZ: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66911-the-most-politically-incorrect-thread-ever.html?start=960#241054
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people#Origin

expand

First arrival of gypsies outside the city of Berne, described as "getoufte heiden" (baptized heathens).

expand

Movimiento_gitano Expansion of the Romani community through Europe

Zigeuner: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zigeuner
Sinti und Roma: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinti_und_Roma
Central Council of German Sinti and Roma: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Council_of_German_Sinti_and_Roma
Sinti Allianz Deutschland: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinti_Allianz_Deutschland
Zentralrat: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zentralrat

Zigeuner is gypsies in English, but no article about gypsies exists on English wikipedia :dunno:

:cool:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 19:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia