Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DIF welcomes back banned members.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 17:24 #1

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Posted today by the mighty zhiba-


"The door is open for those who want to come back, forget the past and move forwards

I'm sure that we lost a lot of good members."

#19 here.... forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=312310
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2016 16:28 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 17:37 #2

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
i tried logging in, only to be told i was banned for life.
so, if we are 'welcome back' .... how do we log in?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 18:56 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16095
  • Likes received: 6047
"Banned for life..."

No surprises here.

You just couldn't wait to get going there again wrecking the place, didn't you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 19:21 #4

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
^^^^ fuck your hat, dude.
at least the DIF is not crawling with nazi assholes.


p.s. ... don't worry ... i have no intention of leaving here.
poking the bigots through the bars is way too much fun.
heck, novum runs a good little place here, packed with nazis as it is.
i wouldn't miss it for the world!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2016 19:24 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 21:47 #5

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
bd wrote:
i tried logging in, only to be told i was banned for life.
so, if we are 'welcome back' .... how do we log in?

Tis a relevant question

Does anyone know?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 21:49 #6

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5333
  • Likes received: 1066
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., entrangermercenary1, backfromthebrink

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 22:07 #7

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3625
  • Likes received: 2184
Please post a link to the post by Zhiba. That will help


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 22:27 #8

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Reading the note would still require access to the forum, which "banned"
members do not have.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 13 Oct 2016 22:28 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 13 Oct 2016 22:31 #9

Cinta wrote:
:larf: :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 04:26 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
Flare wrote:
"Banned for life..."

No surprises here.

You just couldn't wait to get going there again wrecking the place, didn't you?

Said the troll who was permanently banned from "that Dutch forum". :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 04:42 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16095
  • Likes received: 6047
^ Well, it was because I was speaking the Truth there which they couldn't handle. Not because of trolling like you are doing with your most ridiculous claims and statements and doing no research at all.

Btw, I see you have found a new method of trolling by insterting your smilies into your messages now.

Well... let's see what we can do about that. ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 04:52 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
The same people who called me the biggest troll also cared for your ban and called you that. What makes that you and me? And your craziness about me?

My research goes deeper than just regurgitating JewTjoep videos, that's true. Far too much for you, stick to your Sven Messerschmidt madness, any more than that you couldn't handle.

Ze Baby Troll with his Dolfy Doll, how cute. :larf:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2016 04:52 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 04:58 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16095
  • Likes received: 6047
^ Here we have a guy who's almost in his 40's, trolling the forum like a kid because he can't get it his way. :larf: :facepalm:

Pathetic.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 05:04 #14

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7582
  • Likes received: 1638
Flare wrote:
Here we have a guy who's almost in his 40's, trolling the forum like a kid because he can't get it his way. :larf: :facepalm:

Pathetic.

You used the wrong icon, babyboy. This one you meant: :left:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 05:15 #15

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 16095
  • Likes received: 6047
No worries, everyone can see what you are, even your avatar resembles a troll. :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 06:28 #16

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Flare wrote:
No worries, everyone can see what you are, even your avatar resembles a troll. :chuckle:

I thought it was a pregnant gnome?

In any case they made me Inactive, because they wanted rid of me, and they had zero grounds to do so. Moreover, last time I logged in, it was the same as when I was Inactivated - they had me unable to look at sections or threads when logged in, and I couldn't PM anyone. Not even admin?

So how can people ask to return if there is no way to ask them?

It clearly shows they realised they were too good at removing decent posters that were doing the legwork for Icke to take and turn into new book material. Now, all he has are sycophants, and they are uncovering very little indeed...

My opinion on the matter.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, 221bBakerStreet, Flare

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 07:39 #17

  • hokuspokus
  • hokuspokus's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1090
  • Likes received: 345
Avacyn wrote:
Flare wrote:
No worries, everyone can see what you are, even your avatar resembles a troll. :chuckle:

I thought it was a pregnant gnome?

In any case they made me Inactive, because they wanted rid of me, and they had zero grounds to do so. Moreover, last time I logged in, it was the same as when I was Inactivated - they had me unable to look at sections or threads when logged in, and I couldn't PM anyone. Not even admin?

So how can people ask to return if there is no way to ask them?

It clearly shows they realised they were too good at removing decent posters that were doing the legwork for Icke to take and turn into new book material. Now, all he has are sycophants, and they are uncovering very little indeed...

My opinion on the matter.

Now that is a good shout.
They banned everyone who had an opinion based on research
which left them with the MSM believers\defenders or the "are we living in
a bubble\matrix\video game" enthusiasts.
Has Icke run out of material?
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2016 07:40 by hokuspokus.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 08:10 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18542
  • Likes received: 8714
I think that place couldve been huge membership wise if they'd done things differently the past number of years.

For starters i never saw sites like this competing with DIF membership wise, so i thought what they did with all the bannings was ultimately detrimental to them, as people wouldve just kept using it regardless of posting elsewhere. When DG made the first sanctum i just thought a few people would head over and that it would be like a tiny hangout... well they started banning because of people inviting others, and then more people wanted to leave DIF because of that.. then i found out it had happened before as IAAIA can attest with the infinite love forum (and so called daisygate)

I know alot of people spoke badly of DI and DIF but perhaps that stuff couldve been moderated to an extent while still leaving the accounts alone perhaps.. peeps would just keep posting if that was the case.

Just my humble 33c.

Perhaps gareth and others who are running it now just get it more and realise that banishing too many people from the island 'forever' leaves it a bit barren and smacks of control freakery.

Anyway as long as more people wake the fuck up im not fussed either way where and how they do it, thats my only mission statement. And the more platforms there are then the more chance of people finding information and becoming more aware.

And respect to them for not continuing to ban 'dual citizens' who post here and there actively, again i think its a wise move not only for themselves but for the greater good.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, 221bBakerStreet, bd

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 16:20 #19

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
bd wrote:
i tried logging in, only to be told i was banned for life.
so, if we are 'welcome back' .... how do we log in?
I have petitioned on your behalf bd.
No reply as yet.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd, kizzie

DIF welcomes back banned members. 14 Oct 2016 16:24 #20

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
novum wrote:
I think that place couldve been huge membership wise if they'd done things differently the past number of years.

For starters i never saw sites like this competing with DIF membership wise, so i thought what they did with all the bannings was ultimately detrimental to them, as people wouldve just kept using it regardless of posting elsewhere. When DG made the first sanctum i just thought a few people would head over and that it would be like a tiny hangout... well they started banning because of people inviting others, and then more people wanted to leave DIF because of that.. then i found out it had happened before as IAAIA can attest with the infinite love forum (and so called daisygate)

I know alot of people spoke badly of DI and DIF but perhaps that stuff couldve been moderated to an extent while still leaving the accounts alone perhaps.. peeps would just keep posting if that was the case.

Just my humble 33c.

Perhaps gareth and others who are running it now just get it more and realise that banishing too many people from the island 'forever' leaves it a bit barren and smacks of control freakery.

Anyway as long as more people wake the fuck up im not fussed either way where and how they do it, thats my only mission statement. And the more platforms there are then the more chance of people finding information and becoming more aware.

And respect to them for not continuing to ban 'dual citizens' who post here and there actively, again i think its a wise move not only for themselves but for the greater good.

Word on the DIF street is that they were impressed by how TZ is modded so are having a go at a TZ-style approach.
No bans but nuisances get Rant Roomed for a week.
Will try to find that Zhiba post and link it...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TZ welcomes back banned members.23.19Sunday, 08 October 2017
The David icke reunion of all banned members- probably everybody!10.62Sunday, 27 October 2019
Godlike productions ban. Banned from GLP - Sorry - your IP address has been banned from viewing this website.7.82Monday, 22 September 2014
Arrivals, Introductions & Welcomes - The newbie thread7.32Friday, 04 September 2020
Porn industry welcomes Steven Spielberg’s daughter7.24Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Lots of new members.5.59Monday, 10 November 2014
Members Pics....5.59Thursday, 26 December 2013
Members logged on5.59Sunday, 29 November 2015
New Members - Please read5.59Friday, 02 October 2020
Invisible Members5.59Wednesday, 01 October 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.