Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 03 Nov 2016 15:14 #1

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Cultural Marxism and its cousin Political Correctness are intellectually lazy terms devoid of meaning save that of situating the user thereof.
Anybody says CM or PC and you can guarantee that they aren't being complimentary.
You can also guarantee that they are unable to intellectually frame and then engage in policy debate. Hence they present no political threat whatsoever. - Business can go on as usual.
In fact your PC/CM shouters actually and practically enable those whom they purport to oppose.
Those they accuse of CM or PC love that to happen because all a PC/CM labeller ever does is shout about those labels. That serves to distract attention away from actual policies and burns energy that might have been used to focus on those policies.
A label is on the jar it is NOT what is in the jar.
Our PC/CM-shouter chums are unable to debate the actual issues hence they present no serious threat whatsoever to their opponents policies.
The only way to defeat any policy is to attack the policy itself NOT by attacking some label you personally choose to attach to it.
Liberalism is CM.. fine. Shout in good health about CM. No one in the liberalist camp is listening because they know that you are not attacking them you are simply - and simplistically- shouting about a label you have chosen to attach to them.
That label is yours, it isn't them nor is it anything to do with their policies.
So they along with their toxic policies are perfectly safe.
It is only once you begin unpicking liberalism , carefully defining in order to refute its tenets.
At that point your liberalist opponents begin to get really worried because they understand that they will be called on to defend their position against somebody who knows WTF they are talking about and who can argue a case convincingly.
That never happens if you call PC or CM on them.
Policies define legislation.
Labels are for jars.
Last Edit: 03 Nov 2016 15:18 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 03 Nov 2016 17:25 #2

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Spot bloody on, GMP!
Whatever CM is, it ain't Marxism.
Ignorance abounds in these topics.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 03 Nov 2016 17:44 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
Have a butchers at this GiMPy.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 03 Nov 2016 19:08 #4

• Flare
Cultural Marxism and political correctness are the CANCER to society, implemented by the jew overlords...

If you fail to see that then I'm wondering what the hell you are doing on a Truther forum anyway.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 03 Nov 2016 19:58 #5

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
One man's truth is another's bullshit.
Cultural Marxism is utter bullshit.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 03 Nov 2016 19:59 #6

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
PS who is the lovely fellow in your avatar?

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 15:15 #7

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Cultural Marxism and political correctness are the CANCER to society, implemented by the jew overlords...

If you fail to see that then I'm wondering what the hell you are doing on a Truther forum anyway.

Thing is Flare that everybody and his uncle claims to know who 'the enemy' is but does feck all about it.
It's all generalisations but no action.
Same with CM.. I'm not saying it's not a concept- it is.
What I am saying is that CM isn't a thing in itself that you can fight and get rid of.
The only way to get rid of it is to tackle its manifestations which are specific policies and you need to fight those one at a time so as to win.
Fighting CM as if it was a thing is unwinnable cos it isn't just one thing.
Neither you nor any other CM-booster on here or anywhere else can produce a single action or actions that would eradicate CM.
What is do-able though is engaging with the manifestations of CM which are many and various.
You have to engage with specific policies in order to defeat them.
Tilting at a generality or a label is like Don Quixote tilting at windmills.
Totes waste of time.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 15:36 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:
Thing is Flare that everybody and his uncle claims to know who 'the enemy' is but does feck all about it.
What I am saying is that CM isn't a thing in itself that you can fight and get rid of.

Of course one can. Ban all media (including the JewTube disinfo channels) and you free yourself (and especially your offspring) from the Crazy Apes who want to social engineer people.

But I agree there are many shouting shills online who keep thinking they are somehow fighting the system (most of the time promoting those same silly systems).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 15:49 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
GMP wrote:

Of course one can. Ban all media (including the JewTube disinfo channels) and you free yourself (and especially your offspring) from the Crazy Apes who want to social engineer people.

But I agree there are many shouting shills online who keep thinking they are somehow fighting the system (most of the time promoting those same silly systems).
We are a communicative species so banning all media would simply see other media arising to fill the void.
What can be done though is addressing which media stories are directed, who directs them and why.
That happens all the time.
In the media.
Today for example. Pro Remain MSM bigs up those three judges who ruled yesterday whereas pro Leave MSM is all over them like a rash along with their alleged-motives for so ruling.
Our press here is free-er than most albeit not completely free of malign and/or self-serving influence.
Focus on the malign influence and use appropriate/effective media to do so.
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2016 15:50 by GMP.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 15:59 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP wrote:
We are a communicative species so banning all media would simply see other media arising to fill the void.

By "banning all media" I don't mean that anyone here can go to a media park and shut down the companies. By banning from your life I mean; don't watch that crap. Don't spend time on it. Don't let them influence you. The best and most workable solution freeing up loads of time for really interesting things.
Our press here is free-er than most

Sorry, what?? :hahano: The press is controlled as hell, especially in the advanced "Western world". Corruption is much larger, press institutes are much more powerful and everything is covered by a veil of lies; "noooo, corruption and unfree press only happens in Russia or banana republics.

SHURE.
albeit not completely free of malign and/or self-serving influence.
Focus on the malign influence and use appropriate/effective media to do so.

There are no appropriate media; they are all part of the big consortium.

Just exclude them all, and live freely.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 16:05 #11

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Totes agree.
Not that I'm likely to stop taking the newspapers every day
We all of us 'self-censor' the time.
Critical reading is a form of censorship as in..
'Why are these lying bastards lying to me?"
:)
Good luck to anyone who chooses not to engage.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 16:14 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I grew up in a household of news junkies and I was one for 15 years, until I stopped it completely. Much better.

So I know both sides of the coin, but prefer and will always advise to exclude those lies from your life. It doesn't help you in any way knowing more and more lies and propaganda and only hinders an objective empirical view of the wonderful world we live in.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 16:24 #13

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
I grew up in a household of news junkies and I was one for 15 years, until I stopped it completely. Much better.

So I know both sides of the coin, but prefer and will always advise to exclude those lies from your life. It doesn't help you in any way knowing more and more lies and propaganda and only hinders an objective empirical view of the wonderful world we live in.
Genuinely respect that point of view.
I do hyper-local journalism via a community online 'newspaper' so possibly am a bit of a news junkie.
We take several local and national newspaper each week and do see some TV news but not much as, for up to date info there's the online rolling news channels we can look at whenever we choose.
My 'big photo-story' scoop of last week was the arrival of the first seal pup to be born this year on our beach, one day earlier than the first pup last year. This week 7 new pups with photos.
Reporting about nature is very popular.
Pieces about local politics not so much. We do get lots of 'reader' feedback all the time most of it positive but not all.
Last Edit: 04 Nov 2016 16:26 by GMP.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 04 Nov 2016 17:34 #14

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
GMP wrote:

G'day GMP.

Consider this 'stolen'. :D :thumbup:

Labelling is usually a projection of internal issues of the labeller. The vast majority of labellers do not recognise how much they give away about themselves every time they cast out their internal issues with each label. In day to day life, it makes them easy to avoid.

"Sheeple" is a classic label Icke uses, and the followers use it to give themselves a sense of superiority to those they label. The problem they do not realise is that it shows a superiority complex, which actually is an attempt to hide an inferiority complex. Icke uses such labels on purpose to instill exactly that.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 05 Nov 2016 12:45 #15

• GMP
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
GMP wrote:

G'day GMP.

Labelling is usually a projection of internal issues of the labeller. The vast majority of labellers do not recognise how much they give away about themselves every time they cast out their internal issues with each label. In day to day life, it makes them easy to avoid.

"Sheeple" is a classic label Icke uses, and the followers use it to give themselves a sense of superiority to those they label. The problem they do not realise is that it shows a superiority complex, which actually is an attempt to hide an inferiority complex. Icke uses such labels on purpose to instill exactly that.

+1
Calling some people 'sheeple' betrays a certain arrogance towards and contempt for others IMO.
Gotta say that word does seem to be falling out of fashion over on DIF due to posters being called out for using it by myself and some others who don't like it.
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 12:46 by GMP.

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 06 Nov 2016 11:59 #16

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
GMP wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
GMP wrote:

G'day GMP.

+1
Calling some people 'sheeple' betrays a certain arrogance towards and contempt for others IMO.
Gotta say that word does seem to be falling out of fashion over on DIF due to posters being called out for using it by myself and some others who don't like it.

G'day GMP.

Well done mate. :thumbup:

Labelling is simply another form of division ... them (those labelled) and us (those labelling).

It is a classic technique used to maintain the division of people. If you listen to Icke's sermons you will notice a lot of labelling. Other paid agents do exactly the same thing, another example is Alex Jones.

It is the same in the main stream media. The followers of political parties are divided into labelled groups, democrat, republican, liberal, the right, the left, etc, etc.

It has gotten to the point that now people self-label; I'm a christian; I'm an American; I'm a scientist; I'm an atheist; ad infinitum. From self-labelling because of what country you are born in to what job you do, or even you sexual preferences, it's all the same, a division into them and us.

Humans have this deep desire to classify, to apply labels to everything. That way we lay claim to what we name. We assume an ownership that can be misleading and dangerous. My street, my lake, my planet. My label forever.
- Revernd Mother Superior Darwi Odrade

Chapter House Dune
Frank Herbert
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Cultural Marxist Claimants enabling the opposition. 06 Nov 2016 15:14 #17

• GMP
  • Silver Member
“Night poured over the desert. It came suddenly, in purple. In the clear air, the stars drilled down out of the sky, reminding any thoughtful watcher that it is in the deserts and high places that religions are generated. When men see nothing but bottomless infinity over their heads they have always had a driving and desperate urge to find someone to put in the way.”

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM