Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 16 Nov 2016 11:57 #1

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
You can tell well in advance when Frauke Petry, the leader of Alternative für Deutschland, a burgeoning new right-wing party, is going to give a speech. AfD members put up posters all over a town’s main streets declaring, “Frauke Petry Is Coming.” As the appointed hour approaches, police assemble, and usually demonstrators, too, protesting against a woman known to her enemies as “Adolfina” and “die Führerin.” At bigger events, hundreds show up bearing placards with slogans like “Voting AfD is so 1933,” pelting Party leaders with cake. Occasionally, a few of them sneak into Petry’s talks.

Petry, who is forty-one, with a pixie haircut and a trim, athletic build, frequently arrives late. She travels continually, often without any immediate electoral aim—the next federal elections won’t be till the second half of 2017—but simply to publicize the Party and herself. Like most German politicians today, Petry observes the national moratorium on charisma, but her appearances have the feel of a celebrity tour. Her audiences seem awed, unsure whether it is appropriate to take photographs. But, once someone starts, the room fills with the soft clicks of phone cameras.

Petry sees the presence of protesters as an opportunity to score points. “We’re not the sort of people who shut voices out,” she tells her audiences. One evening in Landau an der Isar, a small town in Bavaria, she produced a flyer that had been distributed outside and read it aloud, in the tone of a teacher who has intercepted a note being passed around a classroom: “You believe women should return to the kitchen? You’re against the protection of the environment? You have homophobic, xenophobic, and extreme right-wing tendencies? Then you’ve come to the right place. Thank you for your vote!” Silence filled the hall, and Petry gave a tight smile. “That must have been written by some very gutsy and well-informed citizens,” she said. “Maybe they should come forward and tell us where they got these ideas.” The audience cheered.

A nervous-looking sixteen-year-old with a mop of blond hair shuffled toward the platform. The audience jeered, but Petry motioned for silence and said to the boy, “I’ll give you the microphone for a bit and you can explain to us how you got the idea that women should return to the kitchen.”

“But of course I don’t believe that,” the boy muttered in a deep Bavarian accent. “It’s your people here who do.”

Read More: www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/03/the-new-star-of-germanys-far-right
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 16 Nov 2016 11:57 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, rodin, GMP

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 16 Nov 2016 22:23 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 20:05 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266



This ones going out to Angela ...

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 20:22 #4

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
The "AfD" is a controlled opposition, like Trump or Wilders, and likely Le Pen too.
The top of these"AfD" muppets all travelled to Israel, and they want to "fix" FRG, a corrupt criminal firm.
FRG is not fixable, its corrupt and broke since the beginning, it a foreign tool but not Germany.
"AfD" are still just clowns who have to jump when the jews in US say so.

Negative advertisement is in fact also advertisement.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 20:23 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, rodin, Steven

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 20:38 #5

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
Oracle wrote:
The "AfD" is a controlled opposition, like Trump or Wilders, and likely Le Pen too.
The top of these"AfD" muppets all travelled to Israel, and they want to "fix" FRG, a corrupt criminal firm.
FRG is not fixable, its corrupt and broke since the beginning, it a foreign tool but not Germany.
"AfD" are still just clowns who have to jump when the jews in US say so.

Negative advertisement is in fact also advertisement.

Yeah, it's the same with Wilders indeed.

They planted him to catch the 'angry' voter, but he won't change a single thing.
If his party becomes largest they'll just form a cordon sanitaire which will put the party out of power anyway, just like they did in Belgium.

As long as democracy is in place we remain under Masonic and corporate control.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 20:39 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
I dont dispute that, but it seems that the puppetmasters prefer we support the puppets that best reflect their agendas... they want us to give preference to that, and prefer it that way.

As for the other, im not sure you will find one single politician in the so called developed western 'democracies' that isnt is-ra-cucked.

Kanye just said 'fuck radio' and they put him in the nut house.

Imagine if he said 'fuck israel' ... you just cant do that and get anywhere.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 21:01 #7

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
novum wrote:
I dont dispute that, but it seems that the puppetmasters prefer we support the puppets that best reflect their agendas... they want us to give preference to that, and prefer it that way.

As for the other, im not sure you will find one single politician in the so called developed western 'democracies' that isnt is-ra-cucked.

Kanye just said 'fuck radio' and they put him in the nut house.

Imagine if he said 'fuck israel' ... you just cant do that and get anywhere.

You need to see it in the context of the Eretz Israel plan, Yinon Plan.
The two blue strips on their flag represent Euphrates and Nile.
They import the muslims into Europe, produced by US wars on behalf of the jews, to recruit canon fodder and to incite Europeans against the muslims. They don't have this problem is anglo-saxon world, where protestant Christianity is utterly jewified and worship the jew.
"ISIS" prepared the ground, also a jewish creation.
Next step is to wage war on Iran, after Syria was almost destroyed.
Then they want to build the temple where Al Aqsa mosque stands, and 2 billion muslims will be totally pissed, once they collapse the mosque.
This all is according to the lunatic script, because only then, the anti-christ, the one eyed deceiver can appear to rule from Jerusalem.

However, they are on a narrow time table, which lacks behind. Don't ask me publicly why they lack behind, but there is hope.

My crystal ball says, "AfD" will be put into power, and Merkel put on trial for genocide attempt.


The base of "AfD" is good people, but they do not have any chance to have a say and truly fix Germany, ie the reorganizing the Reich plus later peace negotiations. The base wants that, but as said, it is almost mission impossible for them, it is all too corrupt and broke.

The "AfD" si supposed to strengthen the belief in "democracy", which is totally eroded, and "elections" are all rigged anyway.
Its their last card to play, since no more than 50% vote at all in FRG, the rest despises these puppets.

Btw, the label "far right" is absolutely nonsense, its actually center and conservative, becasue all other parties are utterly cultural marxist infiltrated or directly run by them.

It is also a possibility, we get anachronisticly a coalition of Greens, social democrats and communists, which would pave the way for an armed uprising and civil war. Nobody wants these red tyrants, especially the greens are hated.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 21:14 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Steven

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 21:59 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
sure, i am aware of and understand your first paragraph well enough to know this is the case and that there are people working to make it happen.

The thing is, im under no illusion that we are slaves to their system, but on some level people still get what they ask for, or dont ask for in the case of apathy.

Merkel is clearly working towards their goals, she is even a kalergi award winner. She will likely lose her position, im not sure about the genocide stuff though. She is basically the scapegoat for the bigger agenda, she will take the rap, she would know this, then slink off into the sunset doing whatever it is that she wants to do, hang by the pool in her bikini at resorts scaring people or whatever.

Ive said this often lately but interesting times ahead, and these populist groups which are manifesting are manifesting because it fits with what more and more people are wanting, this does not mean that they will stray from the corporations plans of course.. where it will get interesting is if they are in power and its the same old same old... people might be a little less complacent soon.. .not to mention possible opposing forces which youve brought up here and before.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 24 Nov 2016 23:35 #9

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
novum wrote:
Ive said this often lately but interesting times ahead, and these populist groups which are manifesting are manifesting because it fits with what more and more people are wanting, this does not mean that they will stray from the corporations plans of course.. where it will get interesting is if they are in power and its the same old same old... people might be a little less complacent soon.. .not to mention possible opposing forces which youve brought up here and before.

There's definately interesting times ahead, because the tribe has to move fast now, because the truth is getting out there faster and faster.

I read the Dailystormer had a 30% increase of individual hits last month... and that's the most extreme of the alt-right... a LOT of people are starting to wake up to the jews and at a certain point it will start snowballing...

So I'm wondering what lays ahead for us in the near future, because if they don't clamp-down on control fast, they can't stop it anymore.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 25 Nov 2016 01:05 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Flare wrote:
novum wrote:
Ive said this often lately but interesting times ahead, and these populist groups which are manifesting are manifesting because it fits with what more and more people are wanting, this does not mean that they will stray from the corporations plans of course.. where it will get interesting is if they are in power and its the same old same old... people might be a little less complacent soon.. .not to mention possible opposing forces which youve brought up here and before.

There's definately interesting times ahead, because the tribe has to move fast now, because the truth is getting out there faster and faster.

I read the Dailystormer had a 30% increase of individual hits last month... and that's the most extreme of the alt-right... a LOT of people are starting to wake up to the jews and at a certain point it will start snowballing...

So I'm wondering what lays ahead for us in the near future, because if they don't clamp-down on control fast, they can't stop it anymore.

No wonder the Faily Stormer had more hits. There was just a presidential selection and they wrote quite a bit about Donald Drumpf.

Time to take a step outside of the bubble you stay in. In the real world nobody wants Nazism, the Faily Stormer or even Trump. You don't have Facebook, but there the leftist policor pro-immigration wave is enormous. And then there's real people on the streets to talk to.

Ask them if they like AfD, Wilders or Le Pen and see what responses you get. :larf:

PS: take some pepperspray with you, people might get quite violent when you share your thoughs in the real world...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 25 Nov 2016 01:23 #11

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
Gaia wrote:
Time to take a step outside of the bubble you stay in. In the real world nobody wants Nazism,

PS: take some pepperspray with you, people might get quite violent when you share your thoughs in the real world...

That's because all those lemmings, including you, are all brainwashed by the Marxist elites who want to change the whole world into 1 mega-communist system.

Because people don't know that this is what was accomplished under National Socialism within 6 years time only:

- an economic superpower, coming from bankruptcy
- world leading in science
- world leading in education
- world leading in literature
- world leading in the medical field
- world leading in military power (from 1939 / 1940 onwards, only because it was necessary to defend themselves)
- crime was eradicated, the streets were completely safe to walk again
- going from 30% to only 3% unemployment, which basically means full-employment
- wages went up drastically
- more holidays
- housing prices were all-time low
- made LOTS of valuable inventions
- big families encouraged by the State; prefering women to look after the family in stead of going to work
- animals got well taken care of due to animal rights
- overall mindset of the people in the Reich could not be happier during the years 1933 - 1939

But yea, due to massive brainwashing ever since the Germans lost the war through hundreds of movies, schoolbooks, and horror-stories about the poor-poor jews who never were Holocausted people just don't seem to understand and are all following the path of destruction.

You can basically see the same taking place in the US now, where Trump (altho he's a Zionist yes) is a bit Hitler-like, you have all those dumb fucking liberal, leftist, anarchists rioting all over the place, while they don't even realize Trump definately was the better option than Hillary.

And Hitler was DEFINATELY the better option than Trump, but once again; due to massive brainwashing going on by the jew-owned media, people just can't understand it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 25 Nov 2016 01:50 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
As usual, you are not making any sense. Not only because in your limited vocabulary of silly ad hominems you keep calling an anarchocapitalist a marxist, but first you say "people are en masse waking up, soon there's no stopping anymore for the mainstream powers" and now you acknowledge that hardly anyone is waking up. What is it?

Your wishful thinking is also cute. Nobody in the real world, apart from some skinhead nutcases want Hitlerism, Nazism or any other dictatorial regime.

Partly because they believe the gassing myth, but mostly because only fools like yourself want to live in a system of "if you disagree with me, you get sent to a camp".

Now THAT is marxist and it's horrifying how close you stand to Stalin, Hillaryesque leftists and other idiots. I am used to it from you, what is surprising is that you don't realise how sick your ideas really are. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 25 Nov 2016 01:55 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15273
  • Likes received: 5819
^ Have a read: www.truth-zone.net/forum/books/68430-interview-with-hitler-an-educational-parody.html#239106

Everything in that book is solely based on facts and backed up with evidence.

Let us hear what you think of the book.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 01 Dec 2016 16:37 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Oracle wrote:
The "AfD" is a controlled opposition, like Trump or Wilders, and likely Le Pen too.
The top of these"AfD" muppets all travelled to Israel, and they want to "fix" FRG, a corrupt criminal firm.
FRG is not fixable, its corrupt and broke since the beginning, it a foreign tool but not Germany.
"AfD" are still just clowns who have to jump when the jews in US say so.

Negative advertisement is in fact also advertisement.


Oracle wrote:
(...)The base of "AfD" is good people, but they do not have any chance to have a say and truly fix Germany, ie the reorganizing the Reich plus later peace negotiations. The base wants that, but as said, it is almost mission impossible for them, it is all too corrupt and broke.

The "AfD" si supposed to strengthen the belief in "democracy", which is totally eroded, and "elections" are all rigged anyway.
Its their last card to play, since no more than 50% vote at all in FRG, the rest despises these puppets.

Btw, the label "far right" is absolutely nonsense, its actually center and conservative, becasue all other parties are utterly cultural marxist infiltrated or directly run by them.

It is also a possibility, we get anachronisticly a coalition of Greens, social democrats and communists, which would pave the way for an armed uprising and civil war. Nobody wants these red tyrants, especially the greens are hated.


Oracle wrote:
For example bashing ridiculous AfD or jew op "Pegida" is also in fact marketing for the mafia.
Same goes for alleged "nazi" red sock Elsässer.
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65384-so-where-is-putin.html?start=220#166094


Steven wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:


Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism.




Because this is what the systems wants and that is why those controlled-opposition parties were founded in the first place.

Reality check!

This totalitarian system in "democracy" disguise can by no means tolerate real opposition.

Controlled pressure release, distraction, division and fake great white hope for the dumb slaves is all that you get.


The illegal occupational constructs FRG and FRA on German soil for example prohibit and punish
formations of groups of all kinds, which are supposed to lean towards or view National Socialist values
favourably, by their harsh and indefinitely bendable anti-NS laws. Guess why!
.

:thumbup:

So, let 'them' guess.... :cool2:
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67362-why-not-boost-afd-fn-fp-rather-than-national-socialism.html?start=20#219612


Steven wrote:
Flare wrote:
And btw... all has been explained regarding Hjalmar Schacht and the German economy already:

truth-zone.net/forum/history/66459-the-man-who-fought-the-bank.html#216068
:up:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The topic is: 'Why not boost afd fn fp rather than national-socialism?'

Because none of them question the actual worldwide 'money-system' and none of them offer the only senseful solution, which is: All countries take care for their own currencies. The value of each currency is made by the productivity of its people.
Of course, that would need caretaking leaders, who take responsibility for their actions, but this...is not in sight :P
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67362-why-not-boost-afd-fn-fp-rather-than-national-socialism.html?start=40#219713


Steven wrote:
GMP wrote:
Vote AfD German chums.
:)

Sorry, no, because that party was founded mainly by people who were long time runners in well established FRG-parties. Some of them for decades. So, that party is 'controlled opposition' to gather the dissatisfied 'voters'.
'Old wine in new tubes' :emb:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63386-what-to-do-with-germany.html?start=660#220229



Steven wrote:
GMP wrote:
There are new populist parties to vote for and those are doing well in the polls taking votes away from those 'traditional' old fashioned parties.
Vote AfD if you are German for a real change.

The 'new populist party' AfD was founded by people who have been a loooong time in 'traditional old fashioned parties'.
If I would be in charge and mass-immigration would be on my agenda, then I would make sure, that someone I can trust founds a 'new party' right in time, so the sheeple have a new 'bone of hope' to chew on. The AfD show is so easy to rumble...

(...)
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67424-poll-elections-referendums-etc-real-or-scam.html#229348


Steven wrote:
GMP wrote:
Thanks for that considered reply Steven.
I guess that like Pfiz you aren't about to vote for any populist party or any party at all any time soon.
Fair play mate , each to his own and nobody is compelled to vote for anybody.
:)

You're welcome :)

Yep, there is no party to vote in sight. :umm:

'Each to his own and nobody is compelled to vote for anybody.' :thumbup:
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67362-why-not-boost-afd-fn-fp-rather-than-national-socialism.html?start=40#220239


:up: :up: :up:


:right: Why not boost AfD, FN, FP rather than National Socialism. by grandmasterp of the dif pit
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 01 Dec 2016 17:20 #15

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Nobody is canvassing National Socialism so there won't be any National Socialist administrations any time soon.
Populism is being canvassed though and it is gaining votes here in Blighty and across Europe.
Anybody who wants a populist administration needs to vote for a populist party.
Not voting simply maintains the status quo.
No political party is perfect but any political party that wants to scrap the EU, establish secure national boundaries, get rid of unwanted immigrants and aim for local jobs for local people .. that party gets my vote.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 01 Dec 2016 17:40 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
GMP wrote:
Nobody is canvassing National Socialism so there won't be any National Socialist administrations any time soon.
Populism is being canvassed though and it is gaining votes here in Blighty and across Europe.
Anybody who wants a populist administration needs to vote for a populist party.
Not voting simply maintains the status quo.
No political party is perfect but any political party that wants to scrap the EU, establish secure national boundaries, get rid of unwanted immigrants and aim for local jobs for local people .. that party gets my vote.
:)


To me this is a prime example of a system tool trying to bait sheople, yes, I call those sheople, who fall for the most obvious system propaganda, into legalizing the rotten and corrupt to the core, anti-natural, anti-human, totalitarian system by vote.

Nice try, good-bye, commie-mason.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 01 Dec 2016 17:42 #17

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 248
  • Likes received: 270
GMP wrote:
No political party is perfect but any political party that wants to scrap the EU, establish secure national boundaries, get rid of unwanted immigrants and aim for local jobs for local people .. that party gets my vote.
:)

Oh, I am sure there will be a party for every ones needs :D
The show must go on, you know...?

I have not seen a party in all my life which DOES what promised before election day. :roll:
You know, the opposition keeps them away from doing so... ;)

Ha, I really love democracy.... :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 01 Dec 2016 20:20 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
Steven wrote:
I have not seen a party in all my life which DOES what promised before election day. :roll:
You know, the opposition keeps them away from doing so... ;)

Umm yea its a pattern ive noticed for decades now. :hahano:

Rinse and repeat.

End result is totalitarian tip-toe with little to no reversals on the agendas they wish to push forward, ever.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 02 Dec 2016 17:22 #19

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
Nobody is canvassing National Socialism so there won't be any National Socialist administrations any time soon.
Populism is being canvassed though and it is gaining votes here in Blighty and across Europe.
Anybody who wants a populist administration needs to vote for a populist party.
Not voting simply maintains the status quo.
No political party is perfect but any political party that wants to scrap the EU, establish secure national boundaries, get rid of unwanted immigrants and aim for local jobs for local people .. that party gets my vote.
:)


To me this is a prime example of a system tool trying to bait sheople, yes, I call those sheople, who fall for the most obvious system propaganda, into legalizing the rotten and corrupt to the core, anti-natural, anti-human, totalitarian system by vote.

Nice try, good-bye, commie-mason.

:)

"Sheople" richly indicates your utter contempt for people Pfizipie.
People are smarter than you give them credit for hence AfD is doing so well at the polls right now.
The real dummies are folks such as yourself who do not vote.
No vote = No voice.
Bang away for the rest of your life about National Socialism Pfiz but that will never arrive because nobosy is canvassing for National Socialism plus National Socialists like you don't participate in administration-forming elections.
You dream of a totalitarian dictatorship - fair enough but that isn't what the majority want.
If they did we'd have one but we're neither Arabs nor National Socialists hence we don't.
:)
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 17:24 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The New Star of Germanys Far Right - Frauke Petry is a mother, scientist, and leader of the country’s most successful nationalist phenomenon since ww2 - AfD 02 Dec 2016 22:14 #20

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 248
  • Likes received: 270
GMP wrote:
"Sheople" richly indicates your utter contempt for people Pfizipie.
People are smarter than you give them credit for hence AfD is doing so well at the polls right now.
The real dummies are folks such as yourself who do not vote.
No vote = No voice.
Bang away for the rest of your life about National Socialism Pfiz but that will never arrive because nobosy is canvassing for National Socialism plus National Socialists like you don't participate in administration-forming elections.
You dream of a totalitarian dictatorship - fair enough but that isn't what the majority want.
If they did we'd have one but we're neither Arabs nor National Socialists hence we don't.
:)

No vote = No voice? :ponda:

I don't think so...

Everybody has a 'voice', everyday.
It is you who decides what to read, what to watch, what to believe.
It is you who creates your very own conviction.
It is you who decides where you put your money and how you use it.
It is in your hand how you live.

Vote to be heard? From whom? From politicians? That's a good one... :P
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 22:15 by Steven.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, backfromthebrink, Gaia

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Bhutan - A Happy Nationalist Country12.44Tuesday, 13 June 2017
How is ISIL so successful?7Thursday, 25 December 2014
successful Relocation with Movers5th.in6.92Friday, 17 June 2016
Successful Males (max tanned) [excerpt of] This is the MEN thread!6.77Wednesday, 09 August 2017
7 Florida key Habits Of Successful Business sector Owners6.7Friday, 15 April 2016
Sainthood for Mother Teresa6.68Wednesday, 30 December 2015
The Daily Nationalist6.65Wednesday, 13 March 2019
Jew plot to bomb 911 Anniversary - Ernest Saunders defence successful6.63Friday, 15 January 2016
What would you say to a Mother like this -- Animal/Human Hybrids Already Here6.6Tuesday, 17 February 2015
[excerpt of] Sainthood for Mother Teresa6.6Tuesday, 29 December 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.