Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 18:32 #1

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
www.spiegel.de/international/germany/rape-murder-and-genocide-nazi-war-crimes-as-described-by-german-soldiers-a-755385.html

The myth that the Nazi-era German armed forces, the Wehrmacht, was not involved in war crimes persisted for decades after the war. Now two German researchers have destroyed it once and for all. Newly published conversations between German prisoners of war, secretly recorded by the Allies, reveal horrifying details of violence against civilians, rape and genocide.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 19:14 #2

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
bd wrote:
www.spiegel.de/international/germany/rape-murder-and-genocide-nazi-war-crimes-as-described-by-german-soldiers-a-755385.html

The myth that the Nazi-era German armed forces, the Wehrmacht, was not involved in war crimes persisted for decades after the war. Now two German researchers have destroyed it once and for all. Newly published conversations between German prisoners of war, secretly recorded by the Allies, reveal horrifying details of violence against civilians, rape and genocide.

"Researchers"?

Jan Fleischhauer, the war monger? Der Spiegel, a jewish run criminal war monger outlet par excellence? A you nuts?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 19:16 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Steven, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 20:17 #3

• Oracle
The German forces did what the enemies did too.
You freaking loons do not have a moral high ground here.
But wait a minute, the Germans did not drop a nuclear bomb twice on a city, despite being in possession of such weapon and means to deliver it.

Der Spiegel is an utterly marxist war mongering licensed outlet of the occupation.
They justified every freaking war the US started based on lies, such as WMD in Iraq.
They still demand and cry for war against Russia.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 20:29 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Steven, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 20:31 #4

Of course nobody thinks that all German soldiers were angels, it was a bloody war ffs. Der Spiegel is pure filthy lying propaganda sources though. Not to be trusted at all, not just on all things WWII either, it lies through it's teeth about the present too. It's Jewish Gutter journalism, often very anti-German, pro mass immigration etc.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 20:55 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, Steven, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 20:34 #5

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:
Of course nobody thinks that all German soldiers were angels, it was a bloody war ffs.

The war on the eastern front was barbaric, it was child's play on the western front, where the German B Team fought Brits and Americans, who sided with the Bolshevik animals. German troops behaved excellently in the West, attested by US leaflets, which warned US soldiers to behave in France.
Well, the US soldiers didn't behave, and France experienced a rape epidemic by drunk US GIs
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 20:37 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Steven, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 20:45 #6

Oracle wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Of course nobody thinks that all German soldiers were angels, it was a bloody war ffs.

The war on the eastern front was barbaric, it was child's play on the western front, where the German B Team fought Brits and Americans, who sided with the Bolshevik animals. German troops behaved excellently in the West, attested by US leaflets, which warned US soldiers to behave in France.
Well, the US soldiers didn't behave, and France experienced a rape epidemic by drunk US GIs

So basically your A team couldnt handle an army of "Bolshevik animals" and your B team couldnt handle the Allies in the West.Im sure some of the German SS units in France and Generals would no doubt be happy to be called the B Team :ponda:
German troops behaved excellently in the West, was that after the rounding up and the executions of thousands of innocent civillians across Western Europe?

:larf:
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 20:49 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 21:09 #7

• Oracle
Did you miss your lolita express today, EM?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 21:10 by Oracle.

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 21:54 #8

• Flare
Oracle wrote:
The German forces did what the enemies did too.

I honestly don't think they did. Or at least certainly not the scale the the allies did.

Hitler personally ordered any German soldier to be sentenced to death for rape or other warcrimes on the battlefield.

That won't say no warcrimes have been committed at all by the Germans... it was a war after all.
But there just is no proof of rapings or unnecessary mass-killings going on the German side.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Steven

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:04 #9

• Flare
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
German troops behaved excellently in the West, was that after the rounding up and the executions of thousands of innocent civillians across Western Europe?

:larf:

That's not true as there's no shred of evidence for those kind of crazy massacres on German behalf.

In fact, those are made up after the war to cover up the warcrimes of the allied forces. like those of the Soviets for example who raped approx. 2.000.000 women during the occupation in the years 1945 - 1947:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 22:06 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Steven

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:06 #10

• Oracle
Flare wrote:
But there just is no proof of rapings or unnecessary mass-killings going on the German side.

Right, there was no ordered mass rape on German behalf, it was not an official policy like the Soviets had, and if rape happened and was reported to the commanding officer, it ended with a bullet in the head of the offender. There exists plenty documentation on that.

However, due to Stalin's scorched earth policies and his non uniformed combatants("Partisans"), there were a lot of reprisal attacks, the eastern front was a mess my Grandpa told me.
A lot of atrocities happened by the liberated locals from Bolshevik tyranny and savagery. Once German forces moved in, an angry mob of locals killed every single Bolshevik they could get their hand on.
The soldiers who landed in Normandy on D-Day were greeted as liberators, but by the time American G.I.’s were headed back home in late 1945, many French citizens viewed them in a very different light.

In the port city of Le Havre, the mayor was bombarded with letters from angry residents complaining about drunkenness, jeep accidents, sexual assault — “a regime of terror,” as one put it, “imposed by bandits in uniform.”
www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/books/rape-by-american-soldiers-in-world-war-ii-france.html

That much on the "humanitarian" GIs.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 22:08 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:11 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Hollywood: "Our Allied soldiers were angels, who fought raping genocidal devils"
Dolfywood: "Our Nazi soldiers were daisy-throwing noble warriors, who fought raping genocidal devils"

Same bullshit, different colour. :facepalm:

The reality of course was and still is: "Soldiers are brain-washed poor undereducated souls, who are deluded into killing other fellow Homo sapiens, only to defend the horrors of statism and the interests of big businesses"
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:16 #12

Oracle wrote:
Flare wrote:

Right, there was no ordered mass rape on German behalf, it was not an official policy like the Soviets had, and if rape happened and was reported to the commanding officer, it ended with a bullet in the head of the offender. There exists plenty documentation on that.

However, due to Stalin's scorched earth policies and his non uniformed combatants("Partisans"), there were a lot of reprisal attacks, the eastern front was a mess my Grandpa told me.
A lot of atrocities happened by the liberated locals from Bolshevik tyranny and savagery. Once German forces moved in, an angry mob of locals killed every single Bolshevik they could get their hand on.
The soldiers who landed in Normandy on D-Day were greeted as liberators, but by the time American G.I.’s were headed back home in late 1945, many French citizens viewed them in a very different light.

In the port city of Le Havre, the mayor was bombarded with letters from angry residents complaining about drunkenness, jeep accidents, sexual assault — “a regime of terror,” as one put it, “imposed by bandits in uniform.”
www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/books/rape-by-american-soldiers-in-world-war-ii-france.html

That's right, and as you know, only the Germans were held accountable at the end of the war for any war crimes they may have committed, which were small in comparison to the Allied Crimes. Particularly in regard to the Allied bombing of German cities and the Communist Red terror from East. Some 70 years on the same propaganda is still peddled to this day to keep Germans in a perpetual state of guilt.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:27 #13

• Oracle
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Flare wrote:

That's right, and as you know, only the Germans were held accountable at the end of the war for any war crimes they may have committed, which were small in comparison to the Allied Crimes. Particularly in regard to the Allied bombing of German cities and the Communist Red terror from East. Some 70 years on the same propaganda is still peddled to this day to keep Germans in a perpetual state of guilt.

The eastern front was madness, Stalin had loud speakers installed along the front lines, and it went 24/7 "German soldiers, desert"
The few that did surrender were immediately shot, and the crazy thing is, Stalin had captured soviet soldiers shot too, deemed "cowards and traitors of the revolution". Soviet soldiers refused to go back to Stalin and were scared to death by the jewish fanatic commissars who sent wave after wave of partially unarmed men towards German fortifications.
When the first wave was mowed down by German fire, the second wave had to pick up arms of the fallen. Always pushed by a fanatic commissar in their back with a pistol in their hands. "Dawai, dawai" Rinse and repeat. Madness.
Soviets were not signatory to Geneva convention.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 22:28 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:33 #14

• Flare
Oracle wrote:

Yep.

Couldn't have a Christian army of the highest morals of Aryan warriors behaving like a bunch of wild dogs on the battlefield.

They went out there to liberate every nation they entered from jewish control. And one can't get the people 'educated' to that control if on the soldiers go raping, killing and plundering about, because that wouldn't make them very believable for the population.

Heck, the SS soldiers even got trained in etiquette! And they'd even tidy themselves up before entering certain villages / cities to make a good impression. I remember my grandmother telling me how very nice and tidy the soldiers looked when they came marching through Holland.

And yea, those reprisal attacks... well, can't have a newly conquered nation under control without any form of punishment against ambushes or other attacks of course.

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:38 #15

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Hollywood: "Our Allied soldiers were angels, who fought raping genocidal devils"
REALITY: "Our Nazi soldiers were daisy-throwing noble warriors, who fought raping genocidal devils"

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:40 #16

• Oracle
Flare wrote:
And yea, those reprisal attacks... well, can't have a newly conquered nation under control without any form of punishment against ambushes or other attacks of course.

Correct, the colonial Brits and French have done it to this day, from India to Indochina.
The Soviets did it, the Americans still do it in their wars of aggression. It is as old as war itself, already happened in antiquity.

Anyway, what I wrote about eastern front puts the tremendous losses on Soviet side into proper perspective.
The Soviets did not honour life at all, apart from the fact, German forces deployed sophisticated weaponry on the eastern front, such a fuel air artillery.(thermobaric weapons)

And if you look at shill "Cinta", she should be happy the Soviets did not make it to Holland.
The western allies and people were never the German enemy and target, it had been the jewish bolshevik murder machine.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 22:46 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 22:58 #17

• Flare
Oracle wrote:
Flare wrote:

Correct, the colonial Brits and French have done it to this day, from India to Indochina.
The Soviets did it, the Americans still do it in their wars of aggression.

Anyway, what I wrote about eastern front puts the tremendous losses on Soviet side into proper perspective.
The Soviets did not honour life at all, apart from the fact, German forces deployed sophisticated weaponry on the eastern front, such a fuel air artillery.(thermobaric weapons)

And if you look at shill "Cinta", she should be happy the Soviets did not make it to Holland.

Yea... while the Germans were in the fight of their lives keeping those beastly communist hordes out of Europe, the Brits and Americans teamed up with them. Just crazy to see half of Europe was just handed over to the communists just like that by the 'free and democratic allies'...

Most of those communist fighters weren't even Russians but came out of the bowels far back from Asia. I read that Stalin even set free a million murderers and rapists from prisons and gulags to join their army.

Thug creatures like these:

Compare those with the Aryan warriors:

And one can easily see who had the moral highground.
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 23:00 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 23:08 #18

• Oracle
Flare wrote:
Thug creatures like these:

The mongol hordes of the red army were savages.
The white Russian soldiers were not as bad as these.
Unfortunately, the Soviets lost almost all Russian officers to Stalins paranoid purges and in combat in the first weeks.
German forces captured 3 Million Soviets in the initial phase of Barbarossa, a number nobody was prepared for to supply with food.
Germans basically ruined Stalin's attack on Europe, by destroying the strike force amassed on the borders.
After that, they lacked good officers, and had to mobilize the mongols, how that went is known.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 22 Nov 2016 23:11 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 23:17 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
REALITY: "Our Nazi soldiers were daisy-throwing noble warriors, who fought raping genocidal devils"

Throwing daisies around and bringing prosperity, peace and progress
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 22 Nov 2016 23:30 #20

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Throwing daisies around and bringing prosperity, peace and progress

Yep.

If you have been paying a bit of attention the last months, you should know by now that the whole world is under jewish control.
And that includes all those nations in your map which Germany entered back then.

So Germany freed them of that control without too much of a fuss since basically all of Europe was conquered by them in only 1,5 years time.

Most countries were conquered in a matter of weeks, or Holland in 5 days (!) only.

After they were conquered life just went on as usual, only without jewish control of the press and politics.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Steven