Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do jews have a plan for world domination?

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 16:25 #1

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
The thread will deal with the question, if jews have been following a long term plan to achieve world domination, and if this plan incorporates messianic ideas of end times.

I will mainly draw from jewish sources, such as the Old Testament and the Talmud, but also incorporate "secular" jewish sources to eventually answer the question, and if such possible plan is connected or even the same as "globalism".
It will be a travel through history, and will draw a parallels to modern events, such as ritual sacrifice.

To be continued...
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 17:21 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Flare, Herakleitos

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 16:48 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

Further reading recommendation:



:right: What is KEHILLAH?


Basics in a nutshell.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 16:49 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
First it would be good for such a thesis to define the terms well, so that no confusion about them can blur the discussion.

What is "world domination"?
What are "jews"?

Starting with the first; in essence you could say "world domination" is both impossible and already established at the same time, depending on the definition. The media, politics, banking industry, weapon industry, statism, false "philosophies", BigPharma, Hollywood, the many lies, hoaxes and rewritings of the history books, etc. etc. etc. that have a disproportional representation of jews, one could define as "world domination".

But on the other hand; do you feel dominated by jews? I don't feel dominated by anyone, also not by jews. They may have control over my finance, I have to live with statism and the lies, hoaxes and half-truths that other people regurgitate because they saw it on TV, JewTube or in "news"papers, but that is not dominating me in any way. It is sad, yes, but my life doesn't depend on it.

What are jews? Are those people defined by "jewish law", so born from a jewish mother? Or people who follow judaism? Or is the new ill-defined characterisation by Pfizipfei used: "jews are not a people or a religion, but a mindset"?

And what about the non-jewish Elites who think they as Crazy Apes have the right to dominate other Homo sapiens?
And what about the jews who are not busy with "world domination", but just live their lives like any other normal, non-Elite, non-powerful human being?

Lots of points already before the thesis is built. Let's see how it turns out.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 16:50 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Organizemyroom

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 16:50 #4

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Gaia wrote:
First it would be good for such a thesis to define the terms well, so that no confusion about them can blur the discussion.

Patience, it will all become clear, the thread will run a bit longer.
I just need to figure out something discussed in the sewers. :D
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 16:51 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:10 #5

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
Gaia wrote:
What are "jews"?

Valid question.
In my opinion, the jews themselves don't know what they are, and the definition greatly varies and depends on the situation.
They are what is profitable to be.
But let's see what jewish sources have to say, and if they satisfactory answer the question.
Is Judaism a Religion?

Clearly, there is a religion called Judaism, a set of ideas about the world and the way we should live our lives that is called "Judaism." It is studied in Religious Studies courses and taught to Jewish children in Hebrew schools.

Are Jews a Race?

In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

Is It a Culture or Ethnic Group?

Most secular American Jews think of their Jewishness as a matter of culture or ethnicity. When they think of Jewish culture, they think of the food, of the Yiddish language, of some limited holiday observances, and of cultural values like the emphasis on education.
www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

Are Jews a "Race"?
While the Jewish people began with the descendents of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, many people have converted to become Jews over the millennia--beginning with the "mixed multitude" that came with us out of Egypt. Today there are African Jews, Japanese Jews, even Eskimo Jews. It seems difficult to call such a mixture a "race".
www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/498027/jewish/Are-Jews-a-Race.htm

Some more, in essence, it seems to depend which jewish sect you ask.
www.beingjewish.com/identity/race.html
According to an article, “The Chosen Genes,” published in the Washington DC-based journal,The Chronicle of Higher Education, the “story of Jewish origins, once the province of historians and religion scholars, is now being told by DNA.”

Harry Ostrer, Jewish Professor of Genetics at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (located in the Bronx, New York), said that he had “developed systematic ways to separate Jews from non-Jews.”
newobserveronline.com/race-or-religion-jewish-genes-identified/

I think this all is partially contradicting.

However, if jews are not a race, why is it, that jews always harp on the "racist" and were basically inventors of the terms "racist", particularly Lev Bronstein, aka Trotsky, a jewish sadistic mass murderer. You can read in these links that race is irrelevant. Is that so?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 17:19 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:10 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
Everything what is in the Protocols is coming true:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:18 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
Everything what is in the Protocols is coming true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA


WAS coming true. ;) No defeatism, please!


For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open,
and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

◄ Luke 8:17 ►


:yup: This is the endtimes of the lies and the worldwide deceit for those who comfortably lived off this business for much too long.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 17:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:25 #8

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
Wild guess that the concensus on the OP question will be "Yes of course they do."
IMO they don't and even if they did-
Who would notice?
Same shit - different 'boss'.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:28 #9

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
GMP wrote:
Wild guess that the concensus on the OP question will be "Yes of course they do."
IMO they don't and even if they did-
Who would notice?
Same shit - different 'boss'.

Have a listen to post # 6 and tell me what is incorrect about the work.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 17:28 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:29 #10

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
GMP wrote:
Who would notice?

Non jews eventually?

This brings me to the next question.
How do jews see non jews?

The Talmud will probably provide an answer.
"You are Adam ["man"], but goyim [gentiles] are not called Adam ["man"]." Kerithoth 6b

"The seed of the goyim is like an animal." Sanhedrin 74b

"All Gentile children are animals." Yebamoth 98a

Isn't that racist and supremacist? :ponda:

And before you try to claim the Talmud would not state such thing, here is the applied Talmud.
Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.
www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

A first strong indication that something is going on here.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 17:39 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:31 #11

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
Oracle wrote:
Gaia wrote:
What are "jews"?

Valid question.
In my opinion, the jews themselves don't know what they are, and the definition greatly varies and depends on the situation.
They are what is profitable to be.
But let's see what jewish sources have to say, and if they satisfactory answer the question.
Is Judaism a Religion?

Clearly, there is a religion called Judaism, a set of ideas about the world and the way we should live our lives that is called "Judaism." It is studied in Religious Studies courses and taught to Jewish children in Hebrew schools.

Are Jews a Race?

In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

Is It a Culture or Ethnic Group?

Most secular American Jews think of their Jewishness as a matter of culture or ethnicity. When they think of Jewish culture, they think of the food, of the Yiddish language, of some limited holiday observances, and of cultural values like the emphasis on education.
www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

Are Jews a "Race"?
While the Jewish people began with the descendents of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, many people have converted to become Jews over the millennia--beginning with the "mixed multitude" that came with us out of Egypt. Today there are African Jews, Japanese Jews, even Eskimo Jews. It seems difficult to call such a mixture a "race".
www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/498027/jewish/Are-Jews-a-Race.htm

Some more, in essence, it seems to depend which jewish sect you ask.
www.beingjewish.com/identity/race.html

I think this all is partially contradicting.

However, if jews are not a race, why is it, that jews always harp on the "racist" and were basically inventors of the terms "racist", particularly Lev Bronstein, aka Trotsky, a jewish sadistic mass murderer. You can read in these links that race is irrelevant. Is that so?

Two videos about this question are by Shlomo Sand, himself a "jew", where he advocates there is no such thing as a jewish "race" or "ethnicity":



I think it is impossible to call jews that indeed. There are no racial characteristics, no "jewish gene" or something like it. And someone who claims he/she is "descended from Abraham et al." is lying; there is no way one can trace back so far because there is no complete record. Only starting from the late Middle Ages it is possible to trace back most of the genealogy, everything before it (except the 'highest' Elite and even they are broken) is untraceable.

Then you have crypto-jews (jews who hid their ancestry on purpose) and "false" jews (who "became" jews; the Khazarian example, but there are more for sure).

Another problem is the difference between "jewish law" (invented by humans) and the naming conventions in most countries; the "jewishness" is coming from mum, but the last name from dad. That creates "unlawful" jews of a jewish father and a non-jewish mother and unrecognisable "lawful jews" from a jewish mother but non-jewish father.

And the problem that especially in former times names were much easier to change.

Still I think it is possible to "recognise" jews in the present, looking at the names. Not that they are descendants from Abraham (whose existence is unconfirmed anyway), and even not that they are judaists, but in Hollywood and elsewhere it is quite clear that there's an overrepresentation of "jewish names".

That is much more difficult for the marranos; the Spanish and Portuguese jews. The benefit of their naming convention is that the last names of the mothers do appear, but the names are much less recognisable as "jewish"; Abraham Stein is clear, but how is that with Federico González de la Parra?

What is clear though is that "jews" for centuries mostly married "jews". The genealogies of jewish families show that Sara Cohen married Abraham Stein and named their children Joshua Stein, etc. To know if they were also judaists, one would need to dive into synagogue records or so. It's pretty hard to see if the skeleton at the graveyard is circumcised (a horrible and sick practice of course)... :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:32 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
Everything what is in the Protocols is coming true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA


WAS coming true. ;) No defeatism, please!


For all that is secret will eventually be brought into the open,
and everything that is concealed will be brought to light and made known to all.

◄ Luke 8:17 ►


:yup: This is the endtimes of the lies and the worldwide deceit for those who comfortably lived off this business for much too long.

Yeah, there's an awakening taking place... but it's sloooowly.

I'm wondering what they've got in store to stop it, as otherwise there'll be a critical point where it gets out of their control.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:39 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Oracle wrote:
How do jews see non jews?


I WANT TO KNOW, too ... but never received a single reasonable answer ...


- truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65270-i-want-to-know.html
- truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64777-excerpt-of-i-want-to-know.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:44 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
Yeah, there's an awakening taking place... but it's sloooowly.

I'm wondering what they've got in store to stop it, as otherwise there'll be a critical point where it gets out of their control.


Patience is the magical word ;)

What we know from msm is nothing but distraction and lies, so where will you get the truth from?
You have to watch closely and observe the tiny things that clearly show that the critical point has already been reached
and total control is a megalomaniac illusion. They lost already. What we now experience are the death throes of the malicious,
exploitative, anti-natural fraud system.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 17:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:45 #15

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
Already advancing on the question in the OP;

in the end those who feel the need to dominate (and see goyim as sheep, slaves, livestock, worse) are psychopaths. Psychopathy is a very serious sickness and many psychos are drawn to positions of power. It's no secret they thrive "well" in politics, journalism, acting, military and other fields where lying, manipulation, abuse of other humans and especially betting/playing (mind) games is favoured.

And in that sense I certainly think that jews have a higher occurrence of psychopathy and/or psychopaths are more often jews than non-jews.

For different reasons:
- the intermarrying of jews with jews creates how quite some of them see as a "master race". It breeds out certain factors but also breeds in factors and there might well be a biological factor of psychopathy
- the Talmud is a horrible book that spreads psychopathic ideas about us, the goyim, so enhances whatever biological factor there was in those families
- the horrible habit of circumcision; damaging the most private of body parts at such a young age leaves traumas and leads to submittance. Essentially what a rabbi does with that practice is "I own you now". This has huge psychological effects on a young human and further enhances whatever biological factor was there or creates it when it wasn't
- psychopaths look for other psychopaths, because they cannot stand normal, honest, reasonable people. Normal non-psychopath people are reasonable by nature. That is visible in children, who ask very smart questions that many parents butcher again with unreasonable explanations. The "education system" further damages the reasonable nature of man by introducing even more irrationalities; lies and hoaxes, non-sequiturs and dependance of unnatural "authority"

Taking all those points I indeed think that quite some jews are psychopaths, thrive among psychopaths, breed new psychopaths and indoctrinate non-psychopaths with psychopath ideas and excuses for psychopathy.

The sickest of psychopaths strive for "world domination".

So not all jews want world domination, not all world domination proponents are jews, but the disproportional presence of jews in psychopathic positions and spreading psychopathic irrationality leads to a "positive" correlation of jews & world domination desires.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 18:42 #16

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
Gaia wrote:
Already advancing on the question in the OP;

in the end those who feel the need to dominate (and see goyim as sheep, slaves, livestock, worse) are psychopaths. Psychopathy is a very serious sickness and many psychos are drawn to positions of power. It's no secret they thrive "well" in politics, journalism, acting, military and other fields where lying, manipulation, abuse of other humans and especially betting/playing (mind) games is favoured.

And in that sense I certainly think that jews have a higher occurrence of psychopathy and/or psychopaths are more often jews than non-jews.

For different reasons:
- the intermarrying of jews with jews creates how quite some of them see as a "master race". It breeds out certain factors but also breeds in factors and there might well be a biological factor of psychopathy
- the Talmud is a horrible book that spreads psychopathic ideas about us, the goyim, so enhances whatever biological factor there was in those families
- the horrible habit of circumcision; damaging the most private of body parts at such a young age leaves traumas and leads to submittance. Essentially what a rabbi does with that practice is "I own you now". This has huge psychological effects on a young human and further enhances whatever biological factor was there or creates it when it wasn't
- psychopaths look for other psychopaths, because they cannot stand normal, honest, reasonable people. Normal non-psychopath people are reasonable by nature. That is visible in children, who ask very smart questions that many parents butcher again with unreasonable explanations. The "education system" further damages the reasonable nature of man by introducing even more irrationalities; lies and hoaxes, non-sequiturs and dependance of unnatural "authority"

Taking all those points I indeed think that quite some jews are psychopaths, thrive among psychopaths, breed new psychopaths and indoctrinate non-psychopaths with psychopath ideas and excuses for psychopathy.

The sickest of psychopaths strive for "world domination".

So not all jews want world domination, not all world domination proponents are jews, but the disproportional presence of jews in psychopathic positions and spreading psychopathic irrationality leads to a "positive" correlation of jews & world domination desires.

The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 18:54 #17

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:
Yeah, there's an awakening taking place... but it's sloooowly.

I'm wondering what they've got in store to stop it, as otherwise there'll be a critical point where it gets out of their control.


Patience is the magical word ;)

What we know from msm is nothing but distraction and lies, so where will you get the truth from?
You have to watch closely and observe the tiny things that clearly show that the critical point has already been reached
and total control is a megalomaniac illusion. They lost already. What we now experience are the death throes of the malicious,
exploitative, anti-natural fraud system.

:yup:

Myea, problem is tho, the Trojan horse in the form of millions of immigrants is already inside the walls.

So I don't see things go down quite peacefully once most whites wake up and decide to take their own course.

Not being a defeatist here as I'll keep on going at it, but just being realistic.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 18:55 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 19:06 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
To give up hope, forget all creativity and ingenuity means self-defeat already.
You got pm.
This is not a subject that should be discussed in detail in public.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 20:02 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
The question in the OP states "do they have a plan"?

It would be impossible to determine if they have or not, but signs of it are definitely visible. The Global Warming Hoax is one aspect, sheepily followed by far too many people who just believe anything they see in the "news". I've experienced this first-hand far too often and even after explaining how the hoax is done, people will stick to their indoctrination.

Tapping into the discussion of Pfizi with Flare and the "plan"; three major hoaxes I fear will be played out and the evidence for them being hoaxed is right in front of us. Even on Truth Zone quite a few members believe these hoaxes or part of them to be true. It is essential to teach the next generations that they are not, as they are the most existential of all hoaxes:
1 - "Nuclear weapons"
2 - "Space Travel"
3 - "Aliens"

The first point has been shown to be hoaxed in recent years only, but is very important in the sense that the psychopaths claim they can "destroy the world". The Fear Porn Hoax (thanks Exorcist) is used to keep people frightened about what the "omnipotent" "rulers" can do to us, normal people. That it is a hoax and only showing off a non-existing power has been at least for me one of the reliefs of the whole trajectory of truth seeking. Growing up in the 80s, when this "thread" was heavily propagandised, I am glad to know it is fake. But unfortunately most people still bear the fears that are irrational.

The second point is an existential issue too. Since the invention (by you know who) of "science" fiction, with early famous proponents Verne, Wells and Heinlein, it is propagandised that mankind can leave Earth. We can't and never will be able to. That is the exact reason why they can easily fake the whole stuff; nobody will ever find out it isn't possible. Personally, this has been the most shocking hoax of all, being interested in the topic from an early age on. I've talked to quite some people about it, and apart from some positive experiences, the majority still believes that mankind can go into space. Physics makes that impossible. Forever.

Which brings us to the third point and existential "threat" or topic; Aliens. Aliens in the sense of visiting extraterrestrials. Those are equally impossible because of the second point; we can never leave the gravitational slavery of Gaia and so any extraterrestrial species (no matter its intelligence) can do either. The Alien Hoax has been heavily propagandised together with the Space Travel hoax, culminating in the military hoax of "Roswell" of year 1 of the CIA; 1947. Many people in the "alternative circuit" keep pushing the idea, I think mostly because of misunderstandings and a profound interest, not so much as professional shills, although they certainly are around.

The combination of the three hoaxes is key in educating anyone interested but above all the new generations.

The Earth cannot be destroyed
We cannot leave the Earth
We cannot be visited or destroyed from outside of Earth

Realising this makes life much easier and better, how hard the downfall for me was on the 2nd point.

As for a "plan for world domination" it is also crucial we teach others of this. Because if we don't, the Elites Who Think They Are Powerful But In Reality Are A Bunch Of Liars will be able to continue their Fear Porn, We Can Just Leave Lies and Be Very Afraid On Independence Day Bullshit to speed up the """(((necessity)))""" for a world government to "end the threats".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 20:41 #20

Daniel Hammarberg is a native Swede who has written many articles on current events and social issues. He has also worked with the anti-pedophile movement Nätverket Stoppa Pedofilerna, publicizing the identities, crimes and physical whereabouts of convicted child molesters – information that Swedish authorities keep hidden. When he is not writing or engaged in activism, Daniel enjoys sea swimming and powerlifting.

To begin, we dive into the main topic of our show: religion. We touch on the history of the three main Abrahamic religions, and discuss how modern Christianity is, in many ways, quite ahistorical. Daniel calls attention to Evangelicals in particular, arguing that they are incorrect for believing that Jews are the chosen people, as their covenant with God ended after the coming of Christ. We then discuss the Spanish Inquisition, which Daniel provides as an example of the real relationship between Christianity and Judaism. While on the subject, Daniel reads a few choice passages from Martin Luther concerning the Jews. The first hour concludes with a discussion on the dark side of Judaism.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.