Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: McCann's embedded confessions via statement analysis

McCann's embedded confessions via statement analysis 28 Nov 2016 10:08 #1

• miacat
  • Fresh Member
  • Rural Retreat
Richard D. Hall's 3-part interview with Peter Hyatt, who analyses the McCann statements and is convinced they are lying and covering up the death of Madeleine.

www.richplanet.net/starship_main.php?ref=235&part=1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, PFIZIPFEI, Voltaire

McCann's embedded confessions via statement analysis 28 Nov 2016 18:26 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Peter Hyatt is a highly respected expert in statement analysis. When we speak, the process involves deciding which tense to use, which words to select and what order to put them in. This happens in a fraction of a second. If somebody is constructing sentences from their experiential memory, the process follows particular patterns, which can be identified. If a person is fabricating when they speak, the cognitive process of choosing words is interrupted, because the mind must censor and insert artificial information in a very short time period. Language of somebody who is fabricating is therefore different and can be identified. Peter has analysed an interview that Kate and Gerry McCann gave in 2011 and both Kate and Gerry it appears show signs of deception. Peter determines from their language what he believes to be what it is they are concealing. The conclusions are shocking.

Just started to listen.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

McCann's embedded confessions via statement analysis 29 Nov 2016 08:14 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thank you very much to miacat for introducing this excellent material!

McCann's Embedded Confessions - PART 1 to 3 by Peter Hall

Vid descr
In November 2016 I travelled to the United States to meet and interview Peter Hyatt. Peter is a highly respected expert in statement analysis and in his work he teaches other professionals and assists law enforcement on criminal cases. When we speak, the process of constructing sentences in our mind involves deciding which tense to use, which words to select from our vocabulary and what order to put them in. This mental process all happens in a fraction of a second. If somebody is constructing sentences from their experiential memory, ie, recalling something real that actually happened to them, the process of word selection follows particular patterns and characteristics, which can be easily identified by a trained statement analyst. If however a person is fabricating and being untruthful when they speak, the natural cognitive process of choosing and ordering words is interrupted, because the mind must censor and insert artificial information in a very short time period. This means the language of somebody who is fabricating is characteristically different and can be picked up by a trained analyst like Peter Hyatt. He has analysed in depth an interview that Kate and Gerry McCann gave in 2011 and throughout the entire interview both Kate and Gerry it appears show signs of deception. Not only that, Peter determines from their language what he believes to be what it is they are concealing. The conclusions are shocking.

MUST WATCH!

Peter Hyatt is brilliantly analysing in detail what I always thought and felt about the parents.

At the same time you can learn a lot about typical deceiving and lying tactics.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2016 08:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

McCann's embedded confessions via statement analysis 07 Dec 2016 05:46 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
The most informative McCann webpage named ''The McCann Files'' is no longer working?

www.mccannfiles.com

The web address diverts to this error page.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 05:57 by Frothy.

McCann's embedded confessions via statement analysis 22 Apr 2017 19:50 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Intriguing post by Craig Murray,
Quote: "Thanks for the headmasters conference story, which is useful. I have my own friends in the Met who tell me the investigating team were convinced about what happened. Unfortunately I could not include that in my blog as my brother is in the Met and it would be presumed he told me (which he didn’t).

But members of the Met investigating team put their own money into Amaral’s appeal against his libel verdict. I think that tells you all you need to know."

Link:
www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-gordon-brown-and-the-mccanns/comment-page-3/#comments
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare