Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The White Back

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 12:16 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
This thread is dedicated to white people fighting back after the awakening of the uncucked to the (((cultural Marxist))) onslaught and concerted attempt by Judea to destroy the white race.

PewDiePie is a white Swede who lives in Brighton and is the world's most successful you tuber by far. He releases 2 new videos a day (on average) with 10 million or more views on each one.

He would earn a minimum of $20,000 a day from YT on these figures.

PewDiePie has now announced that YT is trying to sabotage his channel because he's white and is threatening to pull it from YT when he hits 50 million subscribers. He has a huge following and could easily set up his own site and channel.

PewDiePie Says YouTube is Bullying Him for Being White

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
December 6, 2016

The whole world is going shitlord.

I am starting to feel like a normie.

The Independent:
Vlogger PewDiePie has suggested that YouTube is sabotaging his channel because he is white.

The Swedish YouTuber has said that he is going to delete his account because the video site has been penalising him. That apparent conspiracy has led to his popularity falling, he said in a video where he ranted against the site.

And the problem might be that he is white, he said in the same rant. Laying out the possible reasons that YouTube is supposedly looking to undermine him, he pointed to his race as well as the kinds of titles he uses on his videos.

“I’m white,” he said in the video. “Can I make that comment? But I do think that’s a problem.”

He made the suggestion after claiming that YouTube wanted to put someone else on the top of the site, “someone extremely cancerous”. That might be Lily Singh, a Canadian YouTuber with Indian heritage, he suggested.

He said that he would remove his account once he reached 50 million subscribers. At that point he would remove his channel – though it isn’t clear whether he would start a new one or leave the site entirely.
"YouTube is trying to kill my channel. It is clear. It is happening if you watch my analytics. It is all going down,” he said in the same video where he suggested that YouTube might be penalising him because of his race.

“I’ve decided the only way to stop my channel from dying – I know you are going to think I am joking – but I am going to delete my channel.”

Here’s the video where he says it.

PewDiePie, I would assert, is aware of our situation and onboard with our agenda.

Just imagine it.

The most watched broadcaster in the entire world is a Nazi.

And look – here’s the deal.

All throughout history, people with talent could potentially be bribed against the people. However, in modern times, PewDiePie, the most watched broadcaster in the world, probably lives about the same sort of life as any random NEET. He sits around on a computer in a room playing video games and watching cartoons.

Seriously, lifestyle doesn’t change much at all with money these days, and that makes it extremely hard to bribe people.

I mean, you get more women if you’ve got a bunch of money. That’s pretty much the only relevant difference. But PewDiePie is the serious girlfriend type.

So, the game has changed.

You add this to the fact that we literally have no future if we don’t save the white race now, and you have an entire generation with nothing to lose.

It is my belief that PewDiePie is with us. Along with calling-out the anti-White agenda, he has also supported Trump and show videos of Hitler.

In fact, he probably reads this site.

Just checking his twitter now – look at this:

That’s a parody Sky News account, but he retweeted it.

Seriously.

And how’s about a little of this:

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

How he plays it from here is up to him.

But I implore you, PewDiePie – do everything in your power to stop these kikes.
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 12:18 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 12:44 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

NBC:

Anti-Semitic and racist stickers were recently found littered around the campus of the University of Chicago, officials confirmed Monday.

One of the targets of the sticker attack, the Center for Inclusion, is a meeting spot for LGBTQ students and was defaced with messages reading “Hitler disapproves” and “Hail victory.” Rabbi Anna Levin Rosen, of the university’s Hillel Center, called the incident troubling. She said the stickers appear to be part of a nationwide campaign by an online fascist organization.

Troubling? Your troubles are only just beginning, Jew.

These Atomwaffen guys? They’re not the only Nazis around.

The student newspaper in Chicago has also helpfully published Atomwaffen’s PR statements, even mentioning how potential recruits can contact them.

The Chicago Maroon:
A neo-Nazi group claimed credit yesterday for putting up a poster featuring a picture of Adolf Hitler, swastikas, and the slogan “No Degeneracy, No Tolerance, Hail Victory” on the University of Chicago campus.
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 12:46 by Orangeaid.

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:20 #3

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
The Internet is one of the last bastions of freedom, but even that’s now coming under attack. Since late 2014, it’s now a criminal offence in Sweden to criticise mass immigration, while the UK proposes removing ‘unsavoury’ content. What is ‘unsavoury’ is left open to interpretation.

You Tube, Twitter, Face book; they’re all part of the millennial revolution, where feelings and beliefs dominate, replacing logic and reason. Freedom comes at a price and in reality, 'safe spaces' contribute to the rise of a benevolent dictatorship. It’s all for your own good, we wouldn’t like to put ideas into your head? The control of content in social media is one of the most serious developments in the western world today.

Poor PewDiePie, I confess I’ve never heard of him, but didn’t he realise that posting alternative views on something like YouTube would be the equivalent of Trump applying to write articles on Hillary’s website? There are still sites like Snyder’s, The Economic Collapse Blog or the excellent Darkmoon, where freedom is still apparent, but any social media sites with servers in the west now aren’t worth bothering with.
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 13:27 by Asia Teacher.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Voltaire

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:34 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
AT he's the BIGGEST "star" and earner on YT.

PewDiePie is huge in the teen boy market. Very influential.

He does not need YT to continue what he's doing.

I didn't realise he'd gone NS though.

Good on him
PewDiePie, the most subscribed channel on Youtube with over 47 million subscribers, most of which being young white males, just went full Nazi.

He’s a Swedish man known for making gaming related videos, but recently he has been wearing Himmler style glasses and sporting a fashy Hitler Youth haircut.

However, he didn’t stop there. Yesterday he uploaded a video donning our glorious leader Trump’s red MAGA hat whilst images of Adolf Hitler frequently flashed on the screen. It did not appear to be an ironic statement comparing Trump to Hitler, rather he used Hitler as a meme to appeal to his audience. The video content itself was completely unrelated to Trump or Hitler, in which he seemed to be doing a parody of drama related YouTube channels..
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 13:40 by Orangeaid.

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:46 #5

50 million subscribers is more than CNN or NBC news have these days. :hahano:

That's why all the social media outlets like farce book and twatter are now panicking and trying to censor all pro-white and pro-western members with fairly big followings. They're losing this information war hands down, and they know it, of course. That's why they have to revert to under-handed tactics and outright censorship, including creating bogus ''hate speech'' laws and such.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 13:50 by Return of Zorro.

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:54 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You're right. Each of his video releases a day get over 10x the audience of CNN.

As ABC gets the highest ratings in the US with 8%, that's 25 million and a Swede making gamer focused YT videos with gross teen boy humour gets the same audience a day!!

No wonder YT has started hassling him with the hitler meming, Himmler look etc
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 00:05 by Orangeaid.

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 14:15 #7

• Frothy
  • Released
Is this the sort of thing that you mean?

Jews LARPing as Nazis

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 14:35 #8

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
No.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The White Back 06 Dec 2016 23:43 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Richard Spencer

Richard Spencer, Dallas, And Texas A&M

What’s been going on in Texas since the end of the NPI conference, Richard Spencer’s much-commented-on speech, and “Hail-gate,” is hard to believe. An absolute media meltdown by the Dallas Morning News, followed by Texas Aggies fleeing to the world’s largest “safe-space,” 100,000 seat Kyle Field (A&M’s giant football stadium), when it was announced that Richard would be speaking to a couple hundred people elsewhere on campus.

I would put this in the Comedy section if TOO had one, but this will have to do.

Immediately before the conference, articles started appearing in the Dallas Morning News about the rich-kid, preppie, White-nationalist from St. Mark’s (Dallas’ most prestigious private boys school and Richard’s alma mater) who was now one of the chief leaders of that dangerous, hateful new group — the Alt-right — earnestly denounced by Hillary as an egregious threat to the Republic in a widely publicized speech during the campaign.

After the NPI conference, all hell broke loose. Angry mothers of current St. Mark’s students wrote letters to the DMN editor, bewailing that the same “wonderfully diverse” school their darlings attended could inexplicably produce such a monster, and begging the paper not to associate Richard’s name with St. Mark’s, lest it queer their sons’ chances of being accepted at Big Ticket U. The St. Mark’s headmaster publicly disavowed Richard, the first time the school has ever done this to one of its graduates. Feeling especially in need of atonement, the St. Mark’s class of 1997 launched a campaign to support refugees in order to repudiate Spencer, raising around $40,000.

Other anti-Alt-right articles have been appearing daily. Yesterday there was a long complaint, “I won’t let neo-nazis dictate what little fashion sense I have,” where some manlet reporter whined about Richard and his buddies making the “fashy haircut” (long on top, very short on the sides) a symbol of “white-supremacy,” but he would bravely go ahead and retain his own fashy haircut, because it looks nice. Also yesterday there was a general rant against White racism by DMN’s “culture critic.” Both articles included pictures of Richard in various poses, in various outfits. They all hate him, but they all admit he’s photogenic.

The last DMN article yesterday was the announcement by the president of Texas A&M (not the Diversity Director — the President, who oversees 50,000 students, thousands of staff, and a few billion in buildings, labs, etc.) that he was declaring a “safe-space” on campus for all Aggies (students, profs, staff) + inhabitants of nearby towns who might feel endangered — so they would have a place to flee to when Richard gives a talk at Rudder Tower on Dec. 6th. Richard will be addressing a couple hundred, max., in a smallish conference room. On the other hand, Kyle Field, the safe space for people afraid of Richard, is by far the largest structure on campus, probably the largest structure between Houston and Dallas. ‘Course, everything’s bigger in Texas, even safe-spaces. (Sorry, I had to say that.)

I could go into a long rant at this point about how A&M used to be all male, used to be the most macho campus in Texas, used to be an island of sanity in an academic sea of madness, but I will spare you. I did take a Parthian shot however. This is the season when the DMN picks its “Texan of the Year” — it tries to make a big deal out of it, and invites readers to nominate worthy candidates and give their reasons.

So I nominated Richard Bertrand Spencer as Texan of the Year. I’m not sure he’s eligible, since he no longer lives in Texas, but if you measure the sheer hysteria he has caused, at least among the mothers and alumni of St. Mark’s, the Dallas Morning News, and one of the largest universities in the nation, he wins by a mile!
www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/12/richard-spencer-dallas-and-texas-am/

His speech at the Austin A&M is about to start with the "Aggie" protest in the world's biggest safe space

Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 23:44 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

The White Back 07 Dec 2016 00:44 #10

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
When people disparage politicians like Obama, Clinton, Pelosi (was she finally sectioned under the Mental Health Act? Haven’t heard from her for a while), they did what they promised and very successfully - they fundamentally changed America. All this in eight years? For those in the US, imagine what Europe is like after twenty!

These are not traumatised children; they’re the next generation managers and leaders of nations.
"College Students Given Coloring Books & Play-Doh to Help ‘Cope’ With Trump’s Victory"

Generalising, but in today’s world millennials don’t need to think. What is there to think about? A welfare state will provide the basic necessities. Twitter and Facebook will supply knowledge and a politician cum social worker promises the stars. Beyonce was seen in a bodysuit, that’s all you need to know. All that’s left is to believe and that’s the purpose of MSM and social media. So in effect, social media is the new age propaganda outlet, ideally suited for the type of audience it attracts. Unless he stops, Pew, coming from Sweden, is very soon likely to be arrested under its offence laws.

Yet there’s an unseen patriotic undercurrent and that is showing in the voting patterns across the western world. All that needs to be done now is to censor the internet and find a way of preventing the population from expressing their anonymous views at the ballot box and the ‘quiet revolution’ is complete, without a shot being fired and a majority not even knowing there was one.

"The revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism" - Max Horkheimer.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 00:46 by Asia Teacher.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The White Back 07 Dec 2016 01:51 #11

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Is this the sort of thing that you mean?

Forget the boxing matches. There are places where sanity still prevails.

Russia is still safe and millennial anarchist behaviour isn’t tolerated. I believe this lot are now back in jail, where they belong. Outside, what is happening in the west is generally looked on with horror.

If you decide it’s your right to mutilate and kill, whilst shouting "Allahu Akbar", China will, usually publicly execute you in front of politely clapping crowds. :thumbup:

Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 01:53 by Asia Teacher.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

The White Back 07 Dec 2016 04:18 #12

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
I feel like I’m talking to myself here :) PewDiePie and I will bring you the truth about the ‘humanitarian superpower’ of Sweden and what happens when cultural Marxism really takes off in a country.

This from someone from the poorest and backward country on earth

"We are prepared for the worst" - Prime Minister Erna Solberg
"Norway is ready to abandon the Geneva Convention if Sweden collapses. The border will be closed by force, and Swedish refugees will be rejected without the possibility to seek asylum."

Sweden Descends into Anarchy
"And the Swedes are preparing: demand for firearms licenses is increasing; more and more Swedes are joining shooting clubs and starting vigilante groups."

Sweden to become a Third World Country by 2030 - United Nations HDI (Human Development Index)
"We had a perfectly good country, a rich country, a nice country, and in a few years' time, that country will be gone. The logic should be really simple to understand, yet many have difficulties grasping it: If you import the Third World, it's what you'll get." - Ingrid Carlqvist, Swedish journalist.

Listen particularly to what the guy says at the end of the video
"From paradise to nightmare: Sweden's collapse and the declining west" (7.48)

Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016 04:20 by Asia Teacher.