Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Should dumb people be allowed to vote?

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 09:26 #1

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
After all, there are responsibilty age restrictions for other activities, so should a form of political IQ voting test be introduced for adults?
The idea was in use in some American southern states in the 50s and 60s. Banned because of equality, in that it discriminated against dumb poor blacks and whites alike, wasn’t that the point of restricting dumb voters?

"But in 2008, Barack Obama, a trained community organizer, was able to make good use of this illiterate cohort. He had organized these Alinsky have-nots in Chicago and made them into a political force to confront the haves" - Obama's Secret Weapon: The Illiterate Vote.

Should voting exclude that dumb (low information) part of the population who still think:

An Obama phone is a human right
Welfare comes from ‘da guberment money tree’
Voting for Trump will cause a third world war

When this is multiplied by millions, in what way is it beneficial to society? The consequences of not paying the dumb and ignorant to reproduce at will and lead dependent tax payer funded lives is a different subject, but should they be allowed to vote this in?

At what point do the stupid outnumber the majority, individual ignorance produce a disastrous collective outcome and a country becomes an idiotocracy.

1. In modern post-industrial society’s, where three second attention spans require images and sound bites to replace a lack of knowledge, can this provide an informed opinion?
2. Can feelings and emotions replace the previous reliance on logic and reason? Can the mentally ill, the borderline retarded, those who don’t speak English and an already deceased population (voter fraud) really produce anything but a government reminiscent of Alice in Wonderland?
3. Have we reached a point where democracy produces the type of government reflected in its own populations?
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 09:28 by Asia Teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 09:33 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This may sound provocative and controversial, but it is what it is, my sincerest and most honest opinion:

According to my perception only dumb people ARE voting.

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/67424-poll-elections-referendums-etc-real-or-scam.html

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 09:34 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 10:13 #3

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
I think the problem with voting is not in itself a problem, it’s the kind of politicians people vote in and when you get a majority of dummies voting, you get the kind of government that reflects. The EU for instance, has found it so easy to manipulate because few could care less. Yet what’s the alternative to voting and is it worse than absolute monarchies, or serfdom, which it replaced? Populations now get healthcare, education, welfare . . . all social advancements unheard of even a couple of generations ago, yet isn’t it the fault of the majority that they allowed the benefits to be politically hijacked by a minority?

You get a warning on some medicines that the effects might make you drowsy and affect your thinking. Some people are banned from keeping animals and others are under the care of social services because they can’t cope. Yet everyone is allowed to vote and decide the fate of nations. Just seems odd to me. :)
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 12:19 #4

• Guessed
  • Fresh Member
In 1790 only property-owners had the right to vote.
That in itself was something of an I.Q. test.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 20:14 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Asia Teacher wrote:
I think the problem with voting is not in itself a problem, it’s the kind of politicians people vote in

According to my perceptions there are no "politicians" but only "prostiticians" and politician impersonators.

Asia Teacher wrote:
and when you get a majority of dummies voting, you get the kind of government that reflects.

According to my perception you always get the kind of "government" - cast - that was chosen beforehand to become the new impersonators.

Asia Teacher wrote:
The EU for instance, has found it so easy to manipulate because few could care less. Yet what’s the alternative to voting and is it worse than absolute monarchies, or serfdom, which it replaced? Populations now get healthcare, education, welfare . . . all social advancements unheard of even a couple of generations ago, yet isn’t it the fault of the majority that they allowed the benefits to be politically hijacked by a minority?

You get a warning on some medicines that the effects might make you drowsy and affect your thinking. Some people are banned from keeping animals and others are under the care of social services because they can’t cope. Yet everyone is allowed to vote and decide the fate of nations. Just seems odd to me. :)

According to my perception you are still a victim of livelong system brainwashing in this respect and please try to not understand my response as aggression or ridiculing.

I mean it. Every single word. Honestly. Sincerely.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 20:43 #6

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She walks amongst us with the answers and knowledge the world has yet to aspire to :wissl:

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 21:26 #7

• Flare
Asia Teacher wrote:

Same goes for having kids.

The biggest morons, idiots and criminals are just allowed to have kids, while for everything else one needs licences and permits.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 21:29 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
Same goes for having kids.

The biggest morons, idiots and criminals are just allowed to have kids, while for everything else one needs licences and permits.

On the other hand those who are most appropriate and destined to procreate
let their people die ...

for whatever ego-reasons.

Pure induced madness.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 21:31 by PFIZIPFEI.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 21:30 #9

• Flare
As we all know, the whole idea of 'democracy' is just a scam which only gives the idea that they have some form of control over their government and thus live in (fake) freedom.

The solution to it is to have a just, authoritarian government in place which serves the people.

The big problem with that is tho, how does one keep such a government righteous?
As such a government will have a lot power and if the wrong person gets in charge it's game-over.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asia Teacher

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 21:36 #10

• Flare
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
On the other hand those who are most appropriate and destined to procreate
let their people die ...

for whatever ego-reasons.

...or out of protection to not put their kids into a world gone mad, verging on going full satanic communism which has targetted the whites for destruction.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 21:46 #11

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Flare wrote:
...or out of protection to not put their kids into a world gone mad, verging on going full satanic communism which has targetted the whites for destruction.

In a nutshell ... FEAR

To me this is ultimate induced insanity.

Contradicting the laws of nature.

Anti-white mission accomplished.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 21:47 by PFIZIPFEI.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:11 #12

• Flare
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
In a nutshell ... FEAR

To me this is ultimate induced insanity.

Contradicting the laws of nature.

Anti-white mission accomplished.

Well, if there would have been 'light' at the end of the tunnel I'd reconsider.

But as far as I can see ALL odds are stacked against us, so the only logical conclusion yet is not to have them.

No worries, all our friends are having 2 - 3 kids so they'll make up for it.

Problem is tho, those migrants are breeding like fekking rabbits and they just keep on pouring in over our borders, lowering all standards of living.

The moment the whites become the minority (which is in 2 - 3 decades at the rate we're going now) in their own countries is when shit will hit the fan, as then they won't even have the majority of the 'vote' anymore. Looking at ALL anti-white rethoric in the media, movies, schools etc. etc. the chance is very high that whites will become a hated and persecuted minority as well in the near future.

And I don't know how I'm going to explain that to my kids that I have put them in the hellhole formerly known as Europe, when I knew full-well what was coming for us.

I'm of the opinion that my kids should enjoy a nice life, and not solely be put on the world in order to maintain the white race.
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 22:12 by Flare.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:29 #13

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:
I think the problem with voting is not in itself a problem, it’s the kind of politicians people vote in

According to my perceptions there are no "politicians" but only "prostiticians" and politician impersonators.

Asia Teacher wrote:
and when you get a majority of dummies voting, you get the kind of government that reflects.

According to my perception you always get the kind of "government" - cast - that was chosen beforehand to become the new impersonators.

Asia Teacher wrote:
The EU for instance, has found it so easy to manipulate because few could care less. Yet what’s the alternative to voting and is it worse than absolute monarchies, or serfdom, which it replaced? Populations now get healthcare, education, welfare . . . all social advancements unheard of even a couple of generations ago, yet isn’t it the fault of the majority that they allowed the benefits to be politically hijacked by a minority?

According to my perception you are still a victim of livelong system brainwashing in this respect and please try to not understand my response as aggression or ridiculing.

I mean it. Every single word. Honestly. Sincerely.

I understand where you’re coming from and yes, to an extent, we’re all cultural products of the society we grew up in. Yet if we’re all totally brainwashed, there would be no dissent and influence is what we allow ourselves to be taken in by. Personally, I missed the biggest recession since the 1930s; the food banks, austerity measures, mass unemployment and didn’t lose my home because I rented. That’s because I knew what was going to happen and didn’t believe what the EU told me it represented, or believed Obama was a God, or the earth was going to melt, overheat or whatever. I’m one of these and we’re increasing in numbers.

It’s easy to deconstruct society and find fault in everything, or alternatively, to see a conspiracy in everything, but rather more difficult to design an alternative, which is what’s happening now in the west and the result is a disaster. It might be an interesting thread topic for people to design their own preferred society and lifestyle, but be prepared for some very strange answers, many based on brainwashing. :)

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:35 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I completely agree with Pfizipfei on this topic, but even taking (s)elections seriously, who:

- defines who is "smart" (enough to vote) or "dumb" (enough to not be able to vote
- guarantees that those standards are and stay fair
- guarantees that "smart voters" do not elect parties that are actually pushing stupid legislation

Or in other words; how is this idea a guarantee anything will change?

Most of my Facebook friends who fall in the 120+ IQ categories are leftists by the way. While I connect better with antileftists who are on average less """smart""".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:36 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Asia Teacher wrote:
Yet if we’re all totally brainwashed

According to my perception this is a false premise and thus no reasonable and logic discussion can be based on this false premise.

Of course not all people are totally brainwashed and especially those who deliberately induce the brainwashing are not brainwashed, at least not in the same way in which they brainwash the masses.

They are psychopaths. Megalomaniacs. This is one reason why I think that only dumb people are believing in politics, elections, politicians.

All of this is only part of the artificial matrix they created to keep us mentally and especially spiritually enslaved.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 22:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:42 #16

• Flare
Asia Teacher wrote:
It’s easy to deconstruct society and find fault in everything, or alternatively, to see a conspiracy in everything, but rather more difficult to design an alternative, which is what’s happening now in the west and the result is a disaster. It might be an interesting thread topic for people to design their own preferred society and lifestyle, but be prepared for some very strange answers, many based on brainwashing. :)

Ha, I was thinking of that for a couple of days now. :D

Let's make the topic "If I ruled the world" and let's see people's opinions.
User(s) who Liked this post: Asia Teacher

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:53 #17

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:
Yet if we’re all totally brainwashed

According to my perception this is a false premise and thus no reasonable and logic discussion can be based on this false premise.

Of course not all people are totally brainwashed and especially those who deliberately induce the brainwashing are not brainwashed, at least not in the same way in which they brainwash the masses.

They are psychopaths. Megalomaniacs. This is one reason why I think that only dumb people are believing in politics, elections, politicians.

All of this is only part of the artificial matrix they created to keep us mentally and especially spiritually enslaved.

Yet if we’re all totally brainwashed . . .’ The ‘if’ was a suggestion not a statement, as I don’t believe we all are :)
Politics is simply the practical aspect of implementing classical theory. That it becomes a distortion, a scam, in which people come to believe, is rather more the fault of the people than those presenting it. Yes, there is a higher degree of psychopathy in politicians, but if we take away politics, how do we organise a society?

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:58 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Asia Teacher wrote:

They are psychopaths. Megalomaniacs.
Exactly.
, but if we take away politics, how do we organise a society?
Is this a rhetorical or a leading question?

Humans have a natural tendency for organisation, the idea that that could only happen in an intrinsically immoral """system""" is incorrect.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 22:59 by Gaia.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 22:58 #19

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:

Ha, I was thinking of that for a couple of days now. :D

Let's make the topic "If I ruled the world" and let's see people's opinions.

I’ll start it off, but get ready for some bizarre replies :)

The Mad Hatter:
There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it you need to be as mad as a hatter, which luckily I am.
‘Alice in Wonderland.’
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 22:59 by Asia Teacher.

Should dumb people be allowed to vote? 16 Dec 2016 23:17 #20

• Asia Teacher
  • Fresh Member
Gaia wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:

They are psychopaths. Megalomaniacs.
Exactly.
, but if we take away politics, how do we organise a society?
Is this a rhetorical or a leading question?

Humans have a natural tendency for organisation, the idea that that could only happen in an intrinsically immoral """system""" is incorrect.

As much as you’d like to bait Gaia, I’m not the one you’re looking for. I find your standard of knowledge well below average and I’m not here to play ping pong, explaining and arguing basics over pages with you. There are others who will join in your disruption, personal comments and trolling threads, but not me. If there was a way to block you from my threads, I'd already have done so. Have a nice day, as they say :)
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 23:18 by Asia Teacher.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare