Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews and German values.

Jews and German values. 21 Dec 2016 18:46 #1

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Is hating jews a German family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and German values. 21 Dec 2016 18:53 #2

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 278
  • Likes received: 294
bd wrote:
Is hating jews a German family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so.

If I may answer...?

I am a German and I do not hate at all. Not jews, not blacks, not yellow ones, not even bikerdruids ;)

(And I don't know anyone in my family who ever did hate jews, or anyone else. Hate is a sign of weakness.)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, I AM ALL I AM, bd, GMP, Gaia

Jews and German values. 21 Dec 2016 18:59 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Steven wrote:
Hate is a sign of weakness.

So true. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Jews and German values. 22 Dec 2016 10:00 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

Jews and German values.



bd wrote:
Is hating jews a German family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so
.


Steven wrote:
If I may answer...?

I am a German and I do not hate at all. Not jews, not blacks, not yellow ones, not even bikerdruids ;)

(And I don't know anyone in my family who ever did hate jews, or anyone else. Hate is a sign of weakness.)


:up:

Thanks for this response, Steven, you took the words right out of my mouth.



:right: THE GERMANIC CODE OF CONDUCT truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67906-the-germanic-code-of-conduct.html
:right: English-Germanic DNA truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67907-english-germanic-dna.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 10:24 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
Is hating jews a German family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so.


Oh, and btw, what about


Germans and Jewish values?


Is hating Germans a Jewish family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 17:43 #6

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
^^^^ how is that?
There are no jews here, but several that post hateful shit about them, including yourself, pfiz.
It laughable that you claim to not hate them.
For you, an insult is calling someone else a jew.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 17:49 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
^^^^ how is that?
1) There are no jews here, but several that post 2) hateful shit about them, including yourself, pfiz.
3) It laughable that you claim to not hate them.
4) For you, an insult is calling someone else a jew.


Would be nice and polite if you present evidence for your claims 1-4.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 17:53 #8

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Hilarious ... you could give up your day job, pfiz and get work as a comic.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 18:03 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
Hilarious ... you could give up your day job, pfiz and get work as a comic.


No evidence? Just accusations out of thin air.
No answer? truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68618-jews-and-german-values.html#243480

Maybe you started this thread because you are a comedian.
Btw, Jws are particulary talented and successful in this profession.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2016 18:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 18:07 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
English isn't my first language, and at times not even my second, but a "comic" I interpret as a sequence of images meant to be funny and what bd, whose first language is English, means would be a "comedian".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Germans and Jewish values. 22 Dec 2016 18:16 #11

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Look it up ... comedians are commonly called comics.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and German values. 22 Dec 2016 18:19 #12

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 278
  • Likes received: 294
Pass the popcorn, please :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Jews and German values. 22 Dec 2016 19:48 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
In my thread on jews and German values,
Pfiz denies hating jews and callING others jew as an insult.
I find this hilarious.
Pfiz commonly tries to insult other by calling them jews.
And ... pfiz is very obviously a jewphobe.
truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68617-once-a-national-socialist-always-a-national-socialist.html#243565


As you behave like a typical specimen,
not only after all that you personally leaked in the dif pit,
your communist/marxist indoctrination etc.,
this mendacious, provocative post only serves to expose you even further.

:yup:


No response yet:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
Is hating jews a German family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so.


Oh, and btw, what about


Germans and Jewish values?


Is hating Germans a Jewish family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so.


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
^^^^ how is that?
1) There are no jews here, but several that post 2) hateful shit about them, including yourself, pfiz.
3) It laughable that you claim to not hate them.
4) For you, an insult is calling someone else a jew.


Would be nice and polite if you present evidence for your claims 1-4.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Dec 2016 22:48 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and German values. 23 Dec 2016 20:25 #14

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Slander is definitely a sign of weakness, you cretin!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and German values. 24 Dec 2016 07:37 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Still no response to my questions?



bd wrote:
Slander is definitely a sign of weakness, you cretin!


This thread was started as slander in the first place:


Jews and German values.

bd wrote:
Is hating jews a German family value?
Evidence on these forums would lead one to think so
.


bd wrote:
you cretin!


You surely did not mean to insult me, but rather made a spelling mistake, didn't you, juif? ;)

It's chrétien and the female form is chrétienne :yup:


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2016 07:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans and Jewish values. 24 Dec 2016 09:29 #16

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
^^^^ how is that?
1) There are no jews here, but several that post 2) hateful shit about them, including yourself, pfiz.
3) It laughable that you claim to not hate them.
4) For you, an insult is calling someone else a jew.


Would be nice and polite if you present evidence for your claims 1-4.

:)

:larf:

Evidence, thats easy ffs, just read the link :facepalm: :hmm:

truth-zone.net/forum/topics/posts/mode-latest/userid-349.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Germans and Jewish values. 24 Dec 2016 13:31 #17

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Criticising The Jewish Hand (credit: Spiridovich) cannot be judeophobia, just like criticising Nazis(m) cannot be antiGerman.

Both subgroups of a larger collection of people are the ones smearing shit, not the ones calling out their misbehaviour.

Tricks of people afraid to speak up against untruths.

Same with "blacks are overrepresented in US crime" vs "blacks are intrinsically savages".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews and German values. 24 Dec 2016 16:16 #18

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
To Pfizi the term Jew is an insult.
She's called me a Jew several times and it wasn't in a complimentary context.
Well said Steven.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
German Jews Bleat AntiSemitism .. I Call Bullsh*t :(8.84Sunday, 26 May 2019
Permanent Human Values7.78Wednesday, 24 February 2016
77% of Americans say the nation's moral values have tanked7.61Monday, 01 October 2018
(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers7.61Saturday, 26 November 2016
German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers7.39Thursday, 24 November 2016
Jews Did 911, Multiple Sources - AH and the Nazis Were Jews5.64Tuesday, 15 January 2019
German-American Bund5.18Friday, 21 October 2016
Sexuality and German Fascism5.18Wednesday, 20 April 2016
German women rise up! #1205.18Friday, 02 November 2018
German/Muslim affairs5.18Sunday, 06 November 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.