Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: President Trump

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 21:05 #21

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18539
  • Likes received: 8710
paddy_blake wrote:
The American constitution was designed specifically to oppose people like Trump.

In regards to which objectives of his? Lets take a look at some of the things he has said...

Re. border control, he wants to uphold existing laws, which in many ways arent currently being enforced, but used to be.

Re. industry and trade, he wants to protect domestic industry and jobs.

Re. People killing eachother on the streets eg chicago, he wants to improve the situation there.

I could go on. How are these things unconstitutional?

How is not letting every wannabe el chapo into california arizona texas and new mexico unconstitutional?

So many seem to be in some kind of hysteria over Trump without actually addressing the specifics of what he has said.

And the reason he is far more popular than his detractors ever wanted to imagine is because there are plenty of real world regular people who support the things he has said, whether it be business people, captains of industry, and shock horror, even women. These are the same people who support the constitution of the united states being upheld.

And that includes the second amendment, of course, which Trump supports. And so do many americans. Again, including women, many of whom out in the real world (not on CNN fake news etc) understand what it means to support the second amendment.


hysteria
noun
~ exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion, especially among a group of people.

synonyms: frenzy, feverishness, hysterics, fit of madness, derangement, mania, delirium;

hysteria ~ Psychiatry

a psychological disorder (not now regarded as a single definite condition) whose symptoms include conversion of psychological stress into physical symptoms (somatization), selective amnesia, shallow volatile emotions, and overdramatic or attention-seeking behavior. The term has a controversial history as it was formerly regarded as a disease specific to women.

...

The psychiatric definition sounds rather familiar :larf: and can be likened to the anti-trump phenomenon. :yup:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 22:45 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18539
  • Likes received: 8710
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Return of Zorro, GMP

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 22:48 #23

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2180
novum wrote:
:thumbup: you waciss


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 22:55 #24

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Dutch media is going ballistic... only badmouthing, trashing and gossip regarding Trump, not a single word about the good things he does.

This video went viral today and has been watched by millions:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 23:10 #25

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
FULL SPEECH: President Donald Trump NEW Immigration Policy AND Border Wall Details

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 23:29 #26

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Sean Spicer is cool



He almost mentioned the Daily Stormer @ 03:30 :chuckle:
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2017 23:31 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 25 Jan 2017 23:40 #27

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Whaaaaat?!! :O If this is true....

Trump: I Will Abolish The Federal Reserve
Posted on December 4, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, US



Donald Trump has vowed to abolish the Federal Reserve and reinstate the gold standard when he enters the White House in January. 

One of Trump’s picks for the Treasury Department Secretary, John Allison, hinted that he will implement the gold standard when the current Federal Reserve Chief, Janet Yellen, retires in 2018.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard.

In fact, Allison takes that rhetoric one step further. While acting as the head of the Cato Institute, Allison published several thesis indicating that the Federal Reserve was obsolete and needed to be abolished as it restricts power from the people and allows billionaire cronies to run banks globally.

“I would get rid of the Federal Reserve because the volatility in the economy is primarily caused by the Fed,” Allison wrote in 2014 for the Cato Journal.

As an alternative, Allison argues that if we allow the market to regulate itself, it would be preferable to the Federal Reserve harming the stability of the financial system.

“When the Fed is radically changing the money supply, distorting interest rates, and over-regulating the financial sector, it makes rational economic calculation difficult,” Allison wrote. “Markets do form bubbles, but the Fed makes them worse.”

The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. This chart alone proves that theory:



The Federal Reserve systematically penalizes those that try to save their money. Inflation is a tax, and the value of each one of our dollars goes down a little bit more every single day.

The Federal Reserve system was also designed to trap people. The intent of the bankers was to trap the U.S. government in an endless debt spiral from which it could never escape, and most Americans don’t understand this. In fact, most Americans don’t even understand where money comes from or how he value it.

Point blank, the Federal reserves needs to be abolished if we are ever going to reduce our national debt, create jobs, and give more power back to the people.

A vast majority of these proposals are directly aligned with Donald Trump’s desire to rollback regulations— including Dodd-Frank — on financial institutions, as well.

It would provide a more stable means for markets as well as allowing the monopolization of banks to be broken down instead of allowing less than ten people to control all of the worlds banks.

The Federal Reserve is at the heart of most of the economic woes facing the US. Endless borrowing and money printing will result in massive inflation, and interest rates cannot stay low forever. We could very well see the market collapse again if we do not make drastic changes.
Trump’s meeting is more than notable, it is almost groundbreaking. No president has dared to take power away from the Rothschilds’ and other billionaire elites that control all of the worlds banks.

We could possibly be taking steps to eliminate one of the most corrupt banking schemes to ever take hold in this country.

Should Donald Trump work to abolish the Federal Reserve?

yournewswire.com/trump-abolish-federal-reserve/
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2017 23:42 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 00:04 #28

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2180
Flare wrote:
Whaaaaat?!! :O If this is true....

Trump: I Will Abolish The Federal Reserve
Posted on December 4, 2016 by Sean Adl-Tabatabai in News, US



Donald Trump has vowed to abolish the Federal Reserve and reinstate the gold standard when he enters the White House in January. 

One of Trump’s picks for the Treasury Department Secretary, John Allison, hinted that he will implement the gold standard when the current Federal Reserve Chief, Janet Yellen, retires in 2018.

Conservativedailypost.com reports:

On the campaign trail, Trump often questioned the future of the Federal Reserve’s political independence. In line with these comments, Allison wants to abolish Federal Reserve all together and go back to the gold standard.

In fact, Allison takes that rhetoric one step further. While acting as the head of the Cato Institute, Allison published several thesis indicating that the Federal Reserve was obsolete and needed to be abolished as it restricts power from the people and allows billionaire cronies to run banks globally.

“I would get rid of the Federal Reserve because the volatility in the economy is primarily caused by the Fed,” Allison wrote in 2014 for the Cato Journal.

As an alternative, Allison argues that if we allow the market to regulate itself, it would be preferable to the Federal Reserve harming the stability of the financial system.

“When the Fed is radically changing the money supply, distorting interest rates, and over-regulating the financial sector, it makes rational economic calculation difficult,” Allison wrote. “Markets do form bubbles, but the Fed makes them worse.”

The United States never had a persistent, ongoing problem with inflation until the Federal Reserve was created in 1913. This chart alone proves that theory:



The Federal Reserve systematically penalizes those that try to save their money. Inflation is a tax, and the value of each one of our dollars goes down a little bit more every single day.

The Federal Reserve system was also designed to trap people. The intent of the bankers was to trap the U.S. government in an endless debt spiral from which it could never escape, and most Americans don’t understand this. In fact, most Americans don’t even understand where money comes from or how he value it.

Point blank, the Federal reserves needs to be abolished if we are ever going to reduce our national debt, create jobs, and give more power back to the people.

A vast majority of these proposals are directly aligned with Donald Trump’s desire to rollback regulations— including Dodd-Frank — on financial institutions, as well.

It would provide a more stable means for markets as well as allowing the monopolization of banks to be broken down instead of allowing less than ten people to control all of the worlds banks.

The Federal Reserve is at the heart of most of the economic woes facing the US. Endless borrowing and money printing will result in massive inflation, and interest rates cannot stay low forever. We could very well see the market collapse again if we do not make drastic changes.
Trump’s meeting is more than notable, it is almost groundbreaking. No president has dared to take power away from the Rothschilds’ and other billionaire elites that control all of the worlds banks.

We could possibly be taking steps to eliminate one of the most corrupt banking schemes to ever take hold in this country.

Should Donald Trump work to abolish the Federal Reserve?

yournewswire.com/trump-abolish-federal-reserve/

If this is a real story, he dead soon. Not sure how a gold standard would work. Simpler to just issue money debt free.

edit: i see this comes from sean adl tabatabai the ex webmaster of the DIF who, let us say, is not the most honourable of people.


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2017 00:08 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 00:06 #29

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18539
  • Likes received: 8710
Voltaire wrote:
you waciss

Nooo! Vatos Locos forever holmes!



:joker:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 00:20 #30

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Voltaire wrote:
If this is a real story, he dead soon. Not sure how a gold standard would work. Simpler to just issue money debt free.

edit: i see this comes from sean adl tabatabai the ex webmaster of the DIF who, let us say, is not the most honourable of people.

Yeah, exactly As the jews also control the gold.

By issuing debt free money you take out all influence, And btw, I don't think there's enough gold in circulation to back all those trillions up right..?

And sean copied the article from conservativedailypost btw.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 00:22 #31

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2180
novum wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
you waciss

Nooo! Vatos Locos forever holmes!



:joker:

My altar boy latin fails me or is that yiddish? :dunno: lol


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 00:57 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18539
  • Likes received: 8710
Voltaire wrote:
My altar boy latin fails me or is that yiddish? :dunno: lol

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 01:21 #33

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 01:41 #34

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035


Dow Smashes Through 20,000 Mark Thanks To President Trump’s Economic Nationalism
Published On 01/25/2017 | By Marcus Cicero | Featured Articles, News, U.S. News

I know that what happens in the Jew-ridden New York Stock Exchange means little to nothing for most working-class White Americans, but it would not surprise me if we’re beginning to see the start of a huge seismic shift in how the markets work in relation to the population at large.

Maybe if President Trump continues to dish out reform after reform, the steel-worker, the construction laborer, and even the lowly grocery store cashier will be able to enjoy the fruits of a historic economic revival.

Imagine if we could relive the middle class Golden Age with a new Nationalist twist?



From CNBC:
U.S. equities closed at all-time highs on Wednesday after a series of executive orders from President Donald Trump increased bullish sentiment on Wall Street, while financials outperformed.

The Dow Jones industrial average broke above 20,000 for the first time, rising about 150 points as Boeing, Goldman Sachs and IBM contributed the most gains.

People are seeing that the administration is carrying through with some of the things they promised,” said John Stadtler, head of U.S. Financial Services Industry Practice at PwC. “It looks like long-term capital gains are here to stay.”

The S&P 500 advanced 0.8 percent to a new all-time high, with financials rising more than 1.5 percent.

“Clearly, this has become a buy-high-sell-higher market with the Dow breaking above 20,000,” said Terry Sandven, chief equity strategist at U.S. Bank Wealth Management. “Out of the gate, President Trump is moving along with his agenda.”

“More importantly, earnings have been on the cusp of increasing, and that’s going to be key to hold these valuations,” Sandven said.
The Nasdaq composite gained 0.99 percent, also notching a record high.

Traders have been waiting for more details on infrastructure spending and now they have it in a very clear format,” said Naeem Aslam, chief market analyst at Think Markets. “There is nothing bigger than this. A break of 20,000 for the Dow stimulates fresh capital which has been waiting for this moment to join this party.”

www.infostormer.com/dow-smashes-through-20000-mark-thanks-to-president-trumps-economic-nationalism/#prettyPhoto
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 02:11 #35

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035


President Trump Orders Weekly Publication Detailing Crimes Committed By Illegal Alien Scum
Published On 01/25/2017 | By Marcus Cicero | Featured Articles, News, U.S. News

So now we’re going to have an official government proclamation (to be published weekly) detailing the ongoing race war inside our borders much along the lines of Daily Stormer’s popular column – ordered by the President himself.

This, My Brothers and Sisters, is how you turn a population against the foreign hordes, with the use of brilliant propaganda aimed at the dehumanization of a clear enemy.

All that you will see in the reports will be true, and the content will be put forward as an example of what happens when you open your borders to the primitive subhumans swarming across the frontier.

All we need to do is push the information to as many people as possible, and within a short span of time, maybe a year at most, we’ll have tens of millions clamoring for the Deportation Force.



From The American Mirror:
In order to better inform Americans about the impact illegal aliens are having on crime rates in sanctuary cities, President Donald Trump today ordered the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by illegals.
In an executive order titled “Enhancing Public Safety in the Interior of the United States,” Trump directed Secretary John Kelly to be transparent with citizens.

“To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens,” the order reads.

www.scribd.com/document/337556216/Sanctuary-Order#from_embed

www.infostormer.com/president-trump-orders-weekly-publication-detailing-crimes-committed-by-illegal-alien-scum/#prettyPhoto
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 11:49 #36

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Trump Hangs Andrew Jackson Portrait in the Oval Office

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
January 26, 2017



Andrew Jackson was the first and only other candidate in our nation’s history to take on a corrupt establishment and win, in the name of the people.

He was also a hardcore shitlord and white supremacist extremist who took down the bank.

It is fitting he should be honored thusly.

The Hill:
President Trump hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office on Tuesday, The New York Times reports, an apparent nod to the populist sentiments of the new administration.

Trump’s rise has often been compared to the populist election of Jackson, including by some of the new president’s own team.

Chief White House strategist Steve Bannon called Trump’s inauguration speech on Friday “Jacksonian,” saying it struck the populist and patriotic tones Jackson was known for.

Trump has also expressed admiration for the seventh president, as well, calling Jackson “an amazing figure in American history — very unique so many ways,” through a spokesperson last week.

Jackson’s legacy is also rife with controversy. He signed the Indian Removal Act of 1930, paving the way for what is now known as the “Trail of Tears” shortly after his presidency ended, in which the Cherokee Nation was removed from its lands east of the Mississippi in the massive forced migration.

We are in serious need of some more trails of tears just about now, friends.

And it’s look like Trump may well deliver them in spades.

What’s more: I’ve got a feeling Jackson is staying on the $20 bill.



(Here’s a nifty pdf copy of the above image, which you can easily print off and post at your favorite high school, university or coffee shop).

www.dailystormer.com/trump-hangs-andrew-jackson-portrait-in-the-oval-office/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Herakleitos

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 13:10 #37

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
An excellent interview with a short tour through the White house:



So far so good...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 16:44 #38

  • Herakleitos
  • Herakleitos's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 309
  • Likes received: 155
[deleted]
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2018 17:32 by Herakleitos.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Flare

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 17:00 #39

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Kalki wrote:
Hero worship/emulation is a good sign! Andrew Jackson was indeed very admirable. It's a reminder that there were actually good presidents in America's history.

Indeed.

Trump actually hung paintings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln on the wall as well.

Here's the interview, as I see the other vid has been taken down by ABC:



Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, Herakleitos

President Trump 26 Jan 2017 19:45 #40

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
You are citing Israel as an example of a non racist state?
Huh?
Or Saudi Arabia .... WTF?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 26 Jan 2017 19:47 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.