Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: President Trump

President Trump 16 Jul 2018 15:43 #461

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
YAY Don, give them Klingons what for..:)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 16 Jul 2018 16:27 #462

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
YAY Don, give them Klingons what for..:)

You said on another thread you are not a Christian Zionist, but you support all things Trumpstein.

Did you support him recogniising Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel?

Are you pleased his daughter converted to Judaism and married a Chabad Luvavitch?

And what about the Talmud, Ugh ..................... you're not human according to the Talmud and Trump's daughter and son-in-law, unless of course you're pretending to be a Christian , when you're really a member of the kosher nostra tribe.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2018 16:44 by Roastie.

President Trump 16 Jul 2018 16:43 #463

• porridge
  • Silver Member
You so fake.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

President Trump 16 Jul 2018 22:21 #464

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
..You said on another thread you are not a Christian Zionist, but you support all things Trumpstein.
Are you pleased his daughter converted to Judaism and married a Chabad Luvavitch?

1- I've also said in other threads that I'm a typical Anglo-Saxon Brit with fairish hair and the love of Jesus in my baby-blue eyes, check me out in this 1998 pic..:)

2- I'm neutral about Israel, but I can't stand muslims, so when Don made Jerusalem the capital, it was his way of saying "Fuck muslims", so yeah I support that..:)

3- There are all sorts of Judaism varying from the strict orthodox type to the more relaxed type, and I daresay some even have a sneaking admiration for Jesus, so we can't tar them all with the same brush..:)
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2018 22:31 by Ugh.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 12:42 #465

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
..You said on another thread you are not a Christian Zionist, but you support all things Trumpstein.

1- I've also said in other threads that I'm a typical Anglo-Saxon Brit with fairish hair and the love of Jesus in my baby-blue eyes, check me out in this 1998 pic..:)

2- I'm neutral about Israel, but I can't stand muslims, so when Don made Jerusalem the capital, it was his way of saying "Fuck muslims", so yeah I support that..:)

3- There are all sorts of Judaism varying from the strict orthodox type to the more relaxed type, and I daresay some even have a sneaking admiration for Jesus, so we can't tar them all with the same brush..:)

As a person who loves Jesus, your post is confused to say the least.

The Talmud is key to Judaism and they really don't like Jesus or the Mother Mary, or you for that matter.

I'm surprised you don't know this :dunno:

Talmud Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother Mary was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

I think you are suffering from cognitive dissonance regarding religion.

You hate Muslims, so you endorse Jews and Zionists because they are mainly enemies of Islam.

As a religious person your logic is lacking big time.

Mary (Arabic: مريم‎, translit. Maryam), the mother of Jesus, holds a singularly exalted place in Islam as the only woman named in the Quran, which refers to her seventy times and explicitly identifies her as the greatest of all women.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 12:44 by Roastie.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 13:02 #466

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
The Talmud is key to Judaism and they really don't like Jesus or the Mother Mary, or you for that matter.
I'm surprised you don't know this.. :dunno:

I know most Jews hate Jesus's guts, so I certainly wouldn't associate with them, or invite them (or muslims, atheists or any other Jesus-rejecters) into my house-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )
"Don't let unbelievers into your house.." (2 John 1:10 KJV)

but at least Jews don't go around killing innocent people like muslims do.
Give 'em payback Don..:)

The Don in prophecy-
Jesus said- "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered" (Matt 10:30)

Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 13:06 by Ugh.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 13:10 #467

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
I'm surprised you don't know this.. :dunno:

I know most Jews hate Jesus's guts, so I certainly wouldn't associate with them, or invite them (or muslims, atheists or any other Jesus-rejecters) into my house-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )
"Don't let unbelievers into your house.." (2 John 1:10 KJV)

but at least Jews don't go around killing innocent people like muslims do.
Give 'em payback Don..
:)..:)

Are you in a time warp?

Jews don't kill innocent people?

Let's start with Palestinians who are resisting a cruel occupation.

You call yourself a Christian, but have no problem with the slaughter of innocents in Palestine.

Shame on you. Jesus would reject you. No question. No place for you at the Pearly Gates mate.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 13:23 by Roastie.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 13:27 #468

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
..You call yourself a Christian, but have not problem with the slaughter of innocents in Palestine.
Shame on you. Jesus would reject you. No question. No place for you at the Pearly Gates mate.

Muslims reject Jesus, so they're certainly not "innocent" in God's eyes, neither are Jews and all other Jesus-rejecters-
"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

In fact Jesus said straight out not to invite heathen immigrants into our countries to feed, clothe, house and welfare them-
"It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

[Koran 9.123]- "O you who believe! fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness"

So yeah, I gladly chum up with our main man Jesus and with Don, and will hopefully walk through the pearlies with them, it's a gated community in there and if they started letting in Jesus-rejecters it'd be a case of "Oops there goes the neighbourhood" ..:)

Jesus said "You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 13:39 by Ugh.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 14:45 #469

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Oh dear Ugh. Jews don't kill innocent people?

Oh dear. I don't know what to say....except haven't you noticed the 100 million dead from Jewish colonialism (otherwise known as Communism).

Jews are the ultimate enemy of mankind. They were the ultimate enemy of Jesus and they had been contained for nearly a thousand years until they broke out using their banking apparatus and the secret societies.

The Jews are the world's terrorists. They foment the wars and the white man has become nothing but their servants.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 14:48 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Rocco

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 16:01 #470

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Jews are the ultimate enemy of mankind..

I'm not sure I buy that conspiracy theory mate, because if Jews control our governments, why are our governments letting millions of muslim immigrants flood into our countries?
I mean, muslims are the sworn enemies of Jews, and if Islam takes root in our countries they'll be bombing synagogues and killing jews!
Below: a vision of the future in America and Europe: the 'Islamic Police' and their dreaded midnight knock at the door.

"We are here to arrest Jews, GLBT's and all other infidels!"

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 18:05 #471

• Truthspoon
This forum is getting Jew cucked.....

Where the fuck are the real people? There's just me and Roastie right now.

I guess people these days are just scared of using the internet to communicate anything real these days.

I respect your work Ugh but the fact that you have a soft-spot for the Jews tells me you totally missed the point of the story of Christianity.

It was Jesus and Christianity which first discovered the true nature of the Jews and how they are actually the seed of the serpent and secret satanic religion. And for hundreds of years the Jews did all they could to murder and destroy Christians, and since the start of the previous century they have reactivated their program and the millions of dead Christians which populate the 20th Century is the work of the Jews.

Do you not know this or do you just not care? I don't get it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 18:42 #472

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
just me and Roastie

Wait until she gets a taste of your mysogynistic bs, then it'll just be you

:lolplac:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 18:44 by Frothy.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 20:29 #473

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
..the Jews and how they are actually the seed of the serpent and secret satanic religion. And for hundreds of years the Jews did all they could to murder and destroy Christians..

Huh?
In which battles did a Jewish Army face a Christian Army?

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 20:33 #474

• Truthspoon
Wow. So Ugh, let me get this straight, you're admitting that you don't know anything about the death of Jesus at the hand of the Jews, the deaths of the apostles at the hands of the Jews and the persecution of the early church, in many cases, at the hands of the Jews. Yet you call yourself a Christian? Ok. Weird, but then, this is the internet.

Here are some examples:

In AD 516, a tribal unrest broke out in Yemen and several tribal elites fought for power. One of those elites was Joseph Dhu Nuwas or "Yousef Asa'ar", a Jewish warlord mentioned in ancient south Arabian inscriptions. Syriac and Byzantine sources claim that he fought his war because Christians in Yemen refused to renounce Christianity. In 2009, a documentary that aired on the BBC defended the claim that the villagers had been offered the choice between conversion to Judaism or death and that 20,000 Christians were then massacred stating that "The production team spoke to many historians over 18 months, among them Nigel Groom, who was our consultant, and Professor Abdul Rahman Al-Ansary, a former professor of archaeology at the King Saud University in Riyadh."[37] Inscriptions documented by Yousef himself show the great pride that he expressed after killing more than 22,000 Christians in Zafar and Najran.[38] Historian Glen Bowersock described this as a "savage pogrom that the Jewish king of the Arabs launched against the Christians in the city of Najran. The king himself reported in excruciating detail to his Arab and Persian allies about the massacres that he had inflicted on all Christians who refused to convert to Judaism."[39] This particular persecution is described and condemned in the Qur'an and more specifically in its 85th chapter entitled "Al-Burooj" (zodiacal constellation).[40]
By Persians and Jews during the Roman-Persian Wars
Main article: Sasanian conquest and occupation of Jerusalem
Several months after the Persian conquest in AD 614, a riot occurred in Jerusalem, and the Jewish governor of Jerusalem Nehemiah was killed by a band of young Christians along with his "council of the righteous" while making plans for the building of the Third Temple. At this time the Christians had allied themselves with the Eastern Roman Empire. Shortly, the events escalated into a full-scale Christian rebellion, resulting in a battle of Jews and Christians inside Jerusalem. In the aftermath, many Jews were killed and survivors fled to Caesarea, still held by the Persian Army.

The Judeo-Persian reaction was ruthless—Persian Sasanian general Xorheam assembled Judeo-Persian troops and went and encamped around Jerusalem and besieged in for 19 days.[42] Eventually, digging beneath the foundations of the Jerusalem, they destroyed the wall and on the 19th day of the siege, the Judeo-Persian forces took Jerusalem.[42]

According to the account of Sebeos, the siege resulted in a total Christian death toll of 17,000, the earliest and thus most commonly accepted figure.[43]: 207 Per Antiochus, 4,518 prisoners alone were massacred near Mamilla reservoir.[44] A cave containing hundreds of skeletons near the Jaffa Gate, 200 metres east of the large Roman-era pool in Mamilla, correlates with the massacre of Christians at hands of the Persians mentioned by Antiochius Strategius. While reinforcing the evidence of massacre of Christians, the archaeological evidence seem less conclusive on the destruction of Christian churches and monasteries in Jerusalem.[44][45][not in citation given]
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 20:40 by Truthspoon.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 20:43 #475

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..Wait until she gets a taste of your mysogynistic bs..

You talking to me Jack?
As a Christian I LURV women to bits just as Jesus did, and often spy on them between the cans of baked beans and racks of brussel sprouts when I visit the grocers..:)

EQUALITY: Paul said-
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

Church of England women clergy-
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 20:50 by Ugh.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 21:01 #476

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Returning to topic about Trump, the great Don has nothing against women; he made Joan his Apprentice..:)-

PS- not a hint of racism in Don either..:)-

And not a hint of homophobia, Don even made this gay guy runner-up to Hall..:)

Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 21:02 by Ugh.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 21:13 #477

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Wow. So Ugh, let me get this straight, you're admitting that you don't know anything about the death of Jesus at the hand of the Jews, the deaths of the apostles at the hands of the Jews and the persecution of the early church, in many cases, at the hands of the Jews..

Like I said earlier, we can't tar all Jews with the same brush,
There were some Jews who were regular nice decent guys and gals-
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

And there were also some nasty mofos-
"And they shouted with loud voices, demanding that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed" (Luke 23:23)
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 21:14 by Ugh.

President Trump 17 Jul 2018 21:44 #478

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
..the Jews and how they are actually the seed of the serpent and secret satanic religion. And for hundreds of years the Jews did all they could to murder and destroy Christians..

Huh?
In which battles did a Jewish Army face a Christian Army?

Spurs Army versus Southampton "Saints" Army, at St Mary's Stadium! :chuckle:

The Jewish Army won again! The "Hollow cause" came into play .........................

"Southampton fans who 'hissed' and directed Nazi salutes at Tottenham supporters have been banned from attending matches for six million years"
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2018 21:45 by Roastie.

President Trump 18 Jul 2018 13:27 #479

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
The Don in prophecy..:)-

President Trump 18 Jul 2018 21:53 #480

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Frothy wrote:
..Wait until she gets a taste of your mysogynistic bs..

Ugh wrote:
You talking to me Jack?

No.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare