Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: President Trump

President Trump 28 Jan 2017 21:55 #61

• Straight Shooter
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
novum wrote:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

President Trump 28 Jan 2017 22:34 #62

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
No ban on the Saudis?

Some of these guys are so loaded, they literally fly their supercars in on private planes, tear up the streets of LA racing all over the place, then take off when the local PD follow it up.

Among other things.

Im sure some of them are drug runners too, and the richer you are the less you get looked at. There have been crown princes and shit caught with stuff before.

These guys fly in on G6's. they dont have to go thru TSA then get interviewed as to why theyre in the united states.

Most of us here know the saudis have a 'special' relationship with the western elites, and they sure as heck dont take in their fellow muslim refugees.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

President Trump 28 Jan 2017 22:46 #63

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Now the USA and europe cant get called anti-semitic and nazis as easily for doing similar.

It would be like calling Netanyahu a nazi, which would interrupt the space time continuum or some shit since he is the glorious leader of the least nazi and most opposite to nazi country on earth.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

President Trump 28 Jan 2017 23:09 #64

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
It is not the preogative of a US president or indeed any other leader to impose safe zones within another sovereign nation. Donald please dont go there.

Truth is anti-semitic

President Trump 28 Jan 2017 23:40 #65

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
.......... wrote:
novum wrote:

Fuck Netanyahoo. .. FREE PALESTINE!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

President Trump 28 Jan 2017 23:42 #66

• Straight Shooter
novum wrote:
Now the USA and europe cant get called anti-semitic and nazis as easily for doing similar.

It would be like calling Netanyahu a nazi, which would interrupt the space time continuum or some shit since he is the glorious leader of the least nazi and most opposite to nazi country on earth.

It certainly plays into what the Alt-Right is trying to do.

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 00:29 #67

• Straight Shooter
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 02:41 #68

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:

:yup:

I said the exact same thing elsewhere on the web... well actually it was about Zuckerberg criticising the wall, when he has a wall himself around his 200 acre estate in Hawaii.

I said Mark Zuckerberg is an anti-semite. :larf:

europe.newsweek.com/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-wall-hawaii-protest-549068?rm=eu

1365 = 1

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 03:11 #69

• novum
  • Platinum Member

1365 = 1

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 03:39 #70

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Kike Rothschild is having a bad sabbat. :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 03:47 #71

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Panties are in a bunch over the muslim entry restrictions all over her feed.

I suppose i can understand it.... we know they dont want them in Israel. :cruiselarf:

1365 = 1

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 05:15 #72

• novum
  • Platinum Member
LMAO :larf: ...
Chelsea Handler, who likes to call Trump a Nazi, just found out her Grandfather was an actual Nazi

www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/chelsea-handler-who-likes-to-call-trump-a-nazi-just-found-out-her-grandfather-was-an-actual-nazi

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, GMP

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 14:07 #73

novum wrote:
Zorro wrote:
No ban on the Saudis?

Some of these guys are so loaded, they literally fly their supercars in on private planes, tear up the streets of LA racing all over the place, then take off when the local PD follow it up.

Among other things.

Im sure some of them are drug runners too, and the richer you are the less you get looked at. There have been crown princes and shit caught with stuff before.

These guys fly in on G6's. they dont have to go thru TSA then get interviewed as to why theyre in the united states.

Most of us here know the saudis have a 'special' relationship with the western elites, and they sure as heck dont take in their fellow muslim refugees.

Yea, I know many of the Saudis and their entourage travel around everywhere by private jet.

I think it's a good thing that trump is tackling out of control immigration and tightening the borders, you just have to question why he would ban Iranians (who are usually o.k and never a problem) while not banning Saudis (which is one the main sources or areas for Islamic extremism, and not really Iran.

All the Iranians I've ever known and met are generally very down to earth people, great sense of humour too, generally not arrogant people, unlike the Saudis, who are normally the complete opposite i.e generally quite unfriendly and arrogant, with a misguided sense of superiority. Which is due to their religion i.e Wahhabism.

Iranians are far more compatible with Europeans than those Wahhabi freaks are.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 14:22 #74

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I think it's a good thing that trump is tackling out of control immigration and tightening the borders, you just have to question why ... not banning Saudis...

Maybe this has to do with it?
Trump sold the 45th floor of Trump World Tower to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for $4.5 million in June 2001, according to a city Finance Department spokeswoman. In 2008, the apartments became part of the Saudi Mission to the United Nations, records show.

The five apartments included 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms at the time of the sale, and had yearly common charges of $85,585 for building amenities, documents obtained by The News show. If those common charges remain the same, Trump was paid at least $5.7 million by the Saudi government since 2001.

www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 21:46 #75

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Zorro wrote:
I think it's a good thing that trump is tackling out of control immigration and tightening the borders, you just have to question why he would ban Iranians (who are usually o.k and never a problem) while not banning Saudis (which is one the main sources or areas for Islamic extremism, and not really Iran.

All the Iranians I've ever known and met are generally very down to earth people, great sense of humour too, generally not arrogant people, unlike the Saudis, who are normally the complete opposite i.e generally quite unfriendly and arrogant, with a misguided sense of superiority. Which is due to their religion i.e Wahhabism.

Iranians are far more compatible with Europeans than those Wahhabi freaks are.

He's caused quite a stir hasnt he.

But yes the saudi elites as we know are friends with the western ones, so I suppose some serious business and politics comes into play, and ontop of that the saudis are seen as allies and the royal dictators there have a good hold of the place.

The other countries are no doubt the ones who wont play ball with western leaders, and/or are unstable and therefore power there cant always be controlled by the west.

One argument I see the left using against Trump is this saudi issue, and that the 9/11 perps were saudis... but thats how the official story goes anyway, with passports miraculously found and stuff. :wissl:

Trump might well know the real story and they know saudis arent an issue behind the scenes.

And, as ever, all of this would tie in with a strong Israel, or eretz israel. Those on board dont need 'democracy' brought, eg saudi arabia.

Of course we will have cynics here, including me, who see this stuff as grandstanding and an attempt to appeal to the increasingly restless and dissatisfied masses.

When it comes to saudi arabia, you look back the last 40 years or more and its meet the new boss same as the old boss in regards to how western leaders are allied with them, so im not suprised Trump would be now, as was obama, bush, clinton, the queen, easy to find pics of them hand in hand (literally, with bush, lol :hahano: )

1365 = 1

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 22:12 #76

• Flare
^ Well... what's bothering me is how Europe will respond to Trump's closing down the borders.

I expect the idiots over here to say that we will have to take the extra migrants into Europe which aren't allowed into the US.

We already have seen the response of the Canadian PM in this matter... I think it won't be different here.

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 22:24 #77

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
^ Well... what's bothering me is how Europe will respond to Trump's closing down the borders.

I expect the idiots over here to say that we will have to take the extra migrants into Europe which aren't allowed into the US.

We already have seen the response of the Canadian PM in this matter... I think it won't be different here.

And who knows, that could be the plan.

After all its europe and europeans that is the main 'problem' to these kalergi string pullers, its europe they want to try change.

Trump has specifically commented on germany in recent times and that he doesnt agree with the refugees going in, so we'll see.

The safe spaces he proposed inside ME countries is supposed to counter refugees pouring into europe also.

1365 = 1

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 23:26 #78

• Flare

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 23:48 #79

• Flare
novum wrote:
Flare wrote:

And who knows, that could be the plan.

After all its europe and europeans that is the main 'problem' to these kalergi string pullers, its europe they want to try change.

Trump has specifically commented on germany in recent times and that he doesnt agree with the refugees going in, so we'll see.

The safe spaces he proposed inside ME countries is supposed to counter refugees pouring into europe also.

Yea indeed.

I somehow have a weird feeling about Trump. So far he's doing a lot of good atm, but I have the idea it's too good to be true.
Definately if one looks at his support of Israël and anti-Iran statements.

So far he hasn't kicked out any bankers yet or even talked about the Federal reserve.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

President Trump 29 Jan 2017 23:54 #80

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Trump is related to the Holocaust? Did his family build ovens?

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare