Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage'

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 16:26 #1

• GMP
  • Silver Member
We've been chatting elswhere about the AfD and other Populist parties using the terms Judeo -Christian and Humanist to define 'our' western shared heritage.
Do you think it is right for the new-right to use those labels?
I'd asked Pfizi....
"What is your issue with AfD citing our shared 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage?'
No reply yet but deffo interested in all responses.
AfD didn't invent either of those terms , they are common parlance.
Is it maybe the 'Judeo' bit that upsets NS boosters?
My call is that the Judeo in 'Judeo-Christian' has nothing at all to do with 'da Joos'.
It simply means the Old Testament stuff that comes before the New Testament stuff that underpins Christianity.
Example here of alt-right Steve Bannon using 'Judeo-Christian' in proper context...
www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/1/31/14439908/steve-bannon-worldview-visa-ban

Any thoughts?
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 16:27 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 16:44 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Judeo Christian is Oxymoron

2 are diametrically opposed

I do not believe they even have the same root

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=77604
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Exorcist

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 17:07 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
rodin wrote:
Judeo Christian is Oxymoron

2 are diametrically opposed

I do not believe they even have the same root

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=77604

Thanks for the reply Rodin.
For sure Jew-Christian would be an oxymoron if used to describe somebody.
But my point was-in the context used by AfD and in that link I pasted.
Judeo-Christian heritage refers to New Testament Christian heritage which acknowledges the Old Testament underpinnings of Christianity.
That's how the term is used in COMMON parlance.
It aint about 'da Joos' nor are the AfD or Steve Bannon using itbto c,aim our heritage has anything at all to do with Jes, which it obviously does not.
How many votes would the AfD get in Christian working class Germany if they said..
"Vote for us.. we're Jews" .
Pfizi seems tomthink that is what they are claiming.
When they are not neither is Bannon.
:)
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 17:08 by GMP.

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 17:48 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Interesting topic, this 'Judeo-Christian' terminology.

Would be interesting to see if the byzantine empire aka the eastern roman / eastern orthodox church aka the greeks ever used the term 'Judeo-Christian' (in the respective greek language of course) when they held a decent amount of power back in the day. (and incedentally controlled what is now Israel also and had built orthodox churches there, before the ottomans pushed them back)

Hellenism and Judaism had their disagreements. :hahano:

And also, where and when did the RCC use this term, when did it begin to be used?

So...where and when did this term 'judeo-christian' originate,,, hmm? Would be interesting to find that out.

I suspect it might be around the same time Christian Zionism was invented in the USA to get the 'christians' on board with supporting the elites plans for Israel.

So again, this might be the crux of the matter, where and when did the term 'Judeo-christian' originate?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 17:50 by novum.

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 17:53 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
probably with the schofield bible (19th c) but that is off the top of my head

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 18:24 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
probably with the schofield bible (19th c) but that is off the top of my head

Sounds relatively recent, as I suspected, if this is indeed the case. If anyone else has any more info on my question earlier please feel free to chime in. :)

BTW folks i took the liberty of adding some extra text to the thread title, to include the terms judeo-christian and humanist, it might help peeps find this thread if searching for these terms, im sure GMP has no issue with the extra words in the thread title but if you do GMP just let me know. :)
1365 = 1

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 18:55 #7

• Flare
Not long ago I listened to a podcast talking about the "Judeo-Christian" terminology.

It's just a way of the jews to show who are in control, by making it look like the 2 belong to eachother.

The jews killed Christ, so how could we ever have a "Judeo-Christian" society?
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:02 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I agree with rodin.

The catchword "Judeo-Christian" is an invention of the Jewish post-war rulers of the world
to make "the Christian herd" believe that everything Christian is based on Judaism.

When I was a child I never heard this term in Catholic mass or religion class at school.

Several years later I was shocked when some priest told the community on Sunday in church
that it was "the Romans" who killed Jesus Christ and no longer the Jews.

I guess this was around the same time when the deceivers invented the term "Judeo-Christian".

Especially the Catholic church is totally infiltrated, but all other churches as well.

Now then hear the most influential Rabbi of Moskow, Pinchas Goldschmidt, who speaks German and comes from a "Swiss" family
tell us that "Muslims are the allies of the Jews in Europe" and start to think autarchically:

They are the ones who dupe ALL sides to always gain the most for themselves.

Edit: I noted that the title of this thread was edited. Now it contains the questionable part of the AfD party programme:

The AfD is clearly opposing an Islamic practice of faith, which opposes the liberal democratic constitution, our laws and the Jewish-Christian and humanist foundations of our culture.

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right.html?start=100#249811

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 19:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:05 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Words as weapons, its a zionist mindfuck for sure.

Remember that the US army is basically the engine room of this modern power structure, and american soldiers will fight and die to protect Israel, and do the same to decimate its surrounding opponents on demand.... not to mention they wont oppose the massive aid $$$ the US gives to Israel every year.

So Judaism and Christianity is now bundled together, while Islam is cast out to the side ( except if youre Saudi :larf: :facepalm: )

The elite need both here, they want SJW's defending Islam so they can keep at their kalergi plan, but they also want american soldiers to dislike Islam so they have motivation to go fight, and that sentiment does exist on the american right of course (pro israel, anti Islam, and even alot of 'muzzie' hate)

Now the alt right, thats something new where some of them call out the BS on either side.

The conservative christian right are basically cucks, the alt right has that correct.

Theyve been cucked by Zionists who leech off conservative christian americans and use them for their own gains.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:08 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Scofield - early 20thc not 19th and this link is interesting - not specifically about JudeoChristianity but points to the evangelical immersion in Zionism

www.wrmea.org/2015-october/the-scofield-bible%E2%80%94the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:16 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Voltaire wrote:
Scofield - early 20thc not 19th and this link is interesting - not specifically about JudeoChristianity but points to the evangelical immersion in Zionism

www.wrmea.org/2015-october/the-scofield-bible%E2%80%94the-book-that-made-zionists-of-americas-evangelical-christians.html

The Sopranos, 21st century :hahano: ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQxuuCt_cLQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1m27s

( Its the 'you wait' part thats most interesting. :wissl: )
1365 = 1

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:21 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The Scofield bible has no relevance in Europe at all, but the term "Judeo-Christian" does.

It's a NEWSPEAK term for sure and whenever you hear or read it you know what and who you are dealing with.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:28 #13

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The Scofield bible has no relevance in Europe at all, but the term "Judeo-Christian" does.

It's a NEWSPEAK term for sure and whenever you hear or read it you know what and who you are dealing with.

When did Judeo-Christian term enter the European consciousness?

Truth is anti-semitic

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:29 #14

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:

I guess that was after WW II.

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 19:36 #15

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
A quick look at Wikipedia..........

The concept of "Judeo-Christian values" in an ethical (rather than theological or liturgical) sense was used by George Orwell in 1939, with the phrase "the Judaeo-Christian scheme of morals." It has become part of the "American civil religion" since the 1940s.

History of the term

The term is used, as "Judæo Christian", at least as far back as in a letter from Alexander M'Caul dated October 17, 1821. The term in this case referred to Jewish converts to Christianity. The term is used similarly by Joseph Wolff in 1829, referring to a style of church that would keep with some Jewish traditions in order to convert Jews.

Use of the German term Judenchristlich ("Jewish-Christian"), in a decidedly negative sense, can be found in the late writings of Friedrich Nietzsche, who emphasized what he saw as neglected aspects of continuity between the Jewish world view and that of Christianity. The expression appears in The Antichrist, published in 1895 and written several years earlier; a fuller development of Nietzsche's argument can be found in a prior work, On the Genealogy of Morality.

Interfaith relations

Promoting the concept of United States as a Judeo-Christian nation first became a political program in the 1940s, in response to the growth of anti-Semitism in America. The rise of Nazi anti-semitism in the 1930s led concerned Protestants, Catholics, and Jews to take steps to increase understanding and tolerance.

In this effort, precursors of the National Conference of Christians and Jews created teams consisting of a priest, a rabbi, and a minister, to run programs across the country, and fashion a more pluralistic America, no longer defined as a Christian land, but "one nurtured by three ennobling traditions: Protestantism, Catholicism and Judaism....The phrase 'Judeo-Christian' entered the contemporary lexicon as the standard liberal term for the idea that Western values rest on a religious consensus that included Jews."

Two notable books addressed the relations between contemporary Judaism and Christianity, Abba Hillel Silver's Where Judaism Differs and Leo Baeck's Judaism and Christianity, both motivated by an impulse to clarify Judaism's distinctiveness "in a world where the term Judeo-Christian had obscured critical differences between the two faiths."

Reacting against the blurring of theological distinctions, Rabbi Eliezer Berkovits wrote that "Judaism is Judaism because it rejects Christianity, and Christianity is Christianity because it rejects Judaism."

Theologian and author Arthur A. Cohen, in The Myth of the Judeo-Christian Tradition, questioned the theological validity of the Judeo-Christian concept and suggested that it was essentially an invention of American politics, while Jacob Neusner, in Jews and Christians: The Myth of a Common Tradition, writes, "The two faiths stand for different people talking about different things to different people."

Role of Islam

Advocates of the term "Abrahamic religion" since the second half of the 20th century have proposed a hyper-ecumenicism that emphasizes not only Judeo-Christian commonalities but that would include Islam as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian

From the Jewish Press....

There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian Values

Let’s be clear: Far from “sharing” one tradition, Orthodox Jews are prohibited from marrying Christians, setting foot inside a Christian church—and we can’t even drink from an open bottle of kosher wine that has been used by a Christian. We reject the Christian idea of salvation, we abhor Christian divine teachings on every subject, and we are repulsed and outraged by incessant attempts by Christian missionaries to bring us into their fold.

Incidentally, we have more in common with Muslims than we do with Christians; Jewish law permits Jews to enter a mosque… but not a church.

To insist that we have some kind of bond with religious Christians because of similar core values, is to propagate a terrible lie.

www.jewishpress.com/blogs/yoris-news-clips/theres-no-such-thing-as-judeo-christian-values/2013/12/26/
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, GMP

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 20:17 #16

• Flare
So I guessed wrong. :)

Anyway, I see the terminology is from a couple of decades after the Rothschilds gained control over European banking.
Which seems logical.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2017 20:18 by Flare.

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 20:33 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Voltaire wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I can only speak about my consciousness:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68877-afd-and-question-for-pfizi-or-anyone-else-who-has-a-viewpoint-judeo-christian-and-humanist-heritage.html#249826

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 05 Feb 2017 20:47 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:
So I guessed wrong. :)

Anyway, I see the terminology is from a couple of decades after the Rothschilds gained control over European banking.
Which seems logical.

I suspected that this term wouldve begun to appear around the same time as proto-zionism started kicking off. ;)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Zionism
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, GMP

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 06 Feb 2017 12:39 #19

• GMP
  • Silver Member
1821 seems to be the 'first use' of Judeo-Christian in writing.
All labels come with an agenda attached so maybe we should be wary of Judeo-Christian.
It comes with baggage but as part of common usage AfD et al can use it possibly unknowingly.
No way are AfD Joo-oriented. To be such would cost them support at the polls.
That super-funny but also super-astute academic - Slavoj Zizek in his ... 'A Glance into the Archives of Islam' writes:
"Even if we were of the opinion that it was productive and wise to talk about a shared inter-religious culture, it would definitely not be Christianity and Judaism. Were such a thing to be a useful concept, the only potentially accurate incarnation of it would be a Jewish-Muslim culture. Islam and Judaism actually do share basic concepts about law, behavior, faith, the nature of God, the obligations of people, the running of a society, etc. There’s some notable exceptions to their surprisingly similar traditions, but all in all, their morals, ethics, and values are considerably more similar than different. And they’re certainly both more similar to one another than either is to Christianity."
We usually speak of the Jewish-Christian civilization – perhaps, the time has come, especially with regard to the Middle East conflict, to talk about the Jewish-Muslim civilization as an axis opposed to Christianity.”
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:09 by GMP.

AfD and question for Pfizi or anyone else who has a viewpoint. - 'Judeo-Christian and Humanist heritage' 06 Feb 2017 12:52 #20

• GMP
  • Silver Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Possibly not 'Newspeak' Pfizi, as 'Judeo-Christian' has been around since 1821 and is in common parlance.
'Jewspeak' might be more accurate but....
Most people using it don't have a pro-Zionist agenda at all and your implication of AfD with some spooky 'pro-Joo' agenda simply because that label appears in one of their publications is risible.
The label appears all over the place because it has wormed its way into common usage.
That's the spooky and quite sinister aspect of it. How something can be planted then accepted unquestioningly as being OK when it obviously isn't OK.
Those were Subtle bastards whoever invented and then boosted 'Judeo-Christian' into common parlance. I'm guessing, but don't know for sure yet; that it was Zionists who started the ball rolling.
I'm familiar with the term because we heard it in history lessons in School but didn't know its antecedents until reading around for this thread.
That it DOES come with an agenda attached in no wise indicates that those using it know anything at all about , or support; its apparent agenda.
Now 'we' do.
As an aside re Scofield Bible. Maybe over in Europe it isn't used but here - amongst 'pre-millennial' ( believers in the Rapture myth) leaning Christians the Scofield Reference Bible is "consistently the best selling edition of the Bible" in the United Kingdom ...
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2017 13:06 by GMP.