Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down)

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 17:09 #1

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
The World Has been Turned Upside Down. They pushed and they pushed and – they pushed some more – they pushed against the walls of decency, until they couldn't push anymore. They campaigned for 'equal rights', and they got them. They campaigned for 'gay marriage' to be legalised, and they got that too. Virtually all barriers that uphold common decency are now tumbling down, all in the name of 'liberalism', 'tolerance' and 'expressionism.'

But having been victorious in these areas, those pushing the agendas have no intention of stopping there. Not in the least. Not only are they now going to work towards more political power for themselves, but all kinds of other deviants are now going to come crawling out of the woodwork, demanding acceptance and a whole platform of 'equal rights' for themselves as well.

The western world has opened up a Pandora’s box by allowing a special, privileged, favoured status to so called 'victim minority' groups; and a nightmare is now in the making. The agenda has now shifted towards allowing ever perverse, disgusting, and degenerate lifestyles, to achieve 'equal rights' and 'equal status.'

While decent normal people slept, the lunatics were hard at work plotting against them. Now society has been deliberately turned upside down in favour of the lunatics.

By Orwellian Newspeak, and by redefining the language they have managed to convince society that they, in fact, are the sane ones, and that the sane ones who oppose them are actually insane, abnormal, and 'intolerant.' Abnormal is now the new 'normal', and normal people are the new thought criminals. Upholding immorality is now becoming the new 'morality' of the present day.

This didn't just happen by accident; it was very deliberately planned and implemented over many decades. The slow boiling frog syndrome, two steps forward and one step backwards when they knew they had pushed too far. Using 'tolerance' as a weapon, they redefined it's true meaning, which was to push the boundaries of degeneracy and immorality to ever new heights. Now they have gained significant Political power and control of the mass media they don't even attempt to take one step backwards.

When we hear them using the word 'tolerance' it means tolerating only their OWN ideas, and their OWN agendas only. They have convinced the masses that they are the 'tolerant' ones, and everyone who opposes them are labelled intolerant! The truth is the lunatics who preach tolerance to everybody else are, in fact, totally intolerant of other peoples ideas themselves!
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 17:32 by Norse Bear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 17:25 #2

• Straight Shooter
Any solutions?

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 17:35 #3

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
.......... wrote:
Any solutions?

The first step towards working on solutions is to identify the problems.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, ..........

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 17:36 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
The only rhetorical question that remains, is WHO ARE "those lunatics".

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 17:41 #5

This thread reminds me exactly what I was reading about earlier which orangeaid brought up.

The lunatics are indeed trying to run the Asylum..

A Synonym for Insanity

“Non-violence is compliance under a fucking white supremacist regime.”

What can we say about a sentence like that? Written by a bisexual feminist recovering anorexic Jewish high-school senior in Connecticut, that sentence is first and most obviously an endorsement of political violence. Beyond that, it raises the question, does she understand that words have meanings?

How did the United States become a “white supremacist regime” in less than two weeks? The Left’s reaction to President Trump’s election has been . . .

Well,the word psychotic may be a tad too strong, but considering some of the zany things feminists and other progressives have done since Election Day, it’s no exaggeration to say we are observing symptoms of mental illness.

What is “phallic imperialism,” how does the protester propose to “crush” it, and what would a post-phallic world look like? We have to ask questions like that — what do these words mean in the minds of those who use them? — if we are to develop any treatment for the madness that has seized these kooks.

Do these people and their slogans seem normal to you? Are these the messages of a mainstream political movement? Do you suppose the “swing” voters in Pennsylvania or Iowa who voted for Trump will change their minds in response to protests like this? “Donna Hylton, a woman who spent time in prison for participating in the kidnapping, rape, murder, and ransoming of a gay man, spoke at the Women’s March as an advocate for women of color,” as Melissa Mackenzie reported last week.

How did people like Donna Hylton become “mainstream” in a nation where a teenager in Connecticut denounces America as a “white supremacist regime” merely because a Republican won the election? I blame the Internet.

One consequence of online media is that every person becomes his or her own editor. If you are a Gender Studies major from Boston, most of your Facebook friends are probably people who share your beliefs, so that radical slogans about “patriarchy” and “phallic imperialism” do not strike you as extreme. If you are the kind of progressive organizer who gets the job of lining up speakers for an anti-Trump rally, you probably wouldn’t think to double-check the background of a prominent “Criminal Justice Reform Activist,” which is how Donna Hylton was described at the Women’s March web site. And if you’re a gigantic fat woman who likes to parade around topless while carrying a sign about how “empowered” your vagina is . . . Well, I don’t know who your friends are in real life, but my guess is that you probably don’t hang out in any Internet communities that include sane or normal people. Online communities tend to be self-selected, and the feminists protesting against Donald Trump have clearly isolated themselves inside an echo chamber.

Only inside the feminist echo chamber could it seem like a clever idea to have Lena Dunham record a naked video about ObamaCare.

Having these kind of weirdos acting as volunteer messengers for the Democrat Party is the best thing that ever happened to the GOP. And who has inspired this madness? Thank you, President Trump, and God bless you. More Here
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 18:04 #6

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Can one of you more enlightened folk explain what the point/end goal of all this enforced decadence is meant to be? Something about it being easier to control a mass of unarmed homosexuals, is my guess.
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 18:05 by ragnarok.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 18:06 #7

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
ragnarok wrote:
Can one of you more enlightened folk explain what the point/end goal of all this enforced decadence is meant to be? Something about it being easier to control a mass of unarmed homosexuals, is my guess.

I know a few well armed fags, myself included.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 18:25 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If certain people can pass their "non-heterosexuals are mentally defective" bill, those arms will soon be taken off you.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 18:50 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
How empty and "degenerate" must your life be, when you go crazy about the (sexual) preferences of other Homo sapiens.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 19:06 #10

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
How empty and "degenerate" must your life be, when you go crazy about the (sexual) preferences of other Homo sapiens.

What the fuck? :iitm:

My life is neither empty, or degenerate.
I have a rich, full life, in a beautiful place, with a comfortable pension.
How's yours?

Nor, do i " go crazy about the (sexual) preferences of other Homo sapiens."
I give a rat's ass who fucks whom, as long as they are both consenting adults, and do not include me.
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 19:07 by bd.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 19:11 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Gaia wrote:

What the fuck? :iitm:

My life is neither empty, or degenerate.
I have a rich, full life, in a beautiful place, with a comfortable pension.
How's yours?

Nor, do i " go crazy about the (sexual) preferences of other Homo sapiens."
I give a rat's ass who fucks whom, as long as they are both consenting adults, and do not include me.

:facepalm:
The western world has opened up a Pandora’s box by allowing a special, privileged, favoured status to so called 'victim minority' groups; and a nightmare is now in the making. The agenda has now shifted towards allowing ever """perverse, disgusting, and degenerate lifestyles""", to achieve 'equal rights' and 'equal status.'

:emb:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 19:19 #12

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
What the actual fuck?
Quit trolling and get back on topic.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 19:38 #13

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
What the actual fuck?

all kinds of other deviants are now going to come crawling out of the woodwork, demanding acceptance

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 19:50 #14

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
What the actual fuck?

all kinds of other deviants are now going to come crawling out of the woodwork, demanding acceptance

Are you suggesting that that is something that I said?
That could be deduced from your post.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 20:14 #15

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
Any solutions?

The Muslims have a solution don't they? They throw sexual perverts off a 10 story building.

Russia has a solution to, they throw em in jail, for corrupting the minds of youth.

The West tolerates this kind of filth because the West is in destruction mode.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 20:19 by peacenik.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 20:26 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If it bothers you so much being around such deviancy and decadence, you could always fuck off to one of these places you so admire for their less tolerant attitudes. Just a thought, as it'd be easier than getting your own way and correcting the self-destructive west.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd, Gaia

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 21:52 #17

ragnarok wrote:
If it bothers you so much being around such deviancy and decadence, you could always fuck off to one of these places you so admire for their less tolerant attitudes. Just a thought, as it'd be easier than getting your own way and correcting the self-destructive west.

You mean one of those places from where you are so keen to flood migrants into the West from.

No, I think the much fairer solution is to dump you lunatic lefties into some third World ghetto where you can try and preach your ''love and tolerance'' to the Natives there. Lets see how far you get before you lose your head or get chucked from off a building..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 21:53 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 22:15 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Note the date and subtract 2000 years.

This is what's going on worldwide.

The answer is as simple as that.

:) :cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 22:29 by PFIZIPFEI.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 22:39 #19

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member

Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 22:41 by Norse Bear.

The Lunatics Are Now Running The Asylum (The World Has Been Turned Upside Down) 09 Mar 2017 23:03 #20

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
NWO homosexual agenda exposed

User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare