Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rags... you are not welcome!

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 18:08 #1

• Flare

Black Lives Matter Terrorists Ban White People From Upcoming Meeting
Published On 04/03/2017 | By infostormer | News, Society

So the Black Lives Matter terrorist group in Philadelphia have banned White people from their upcoming meeting.

This should send a strong message to any idiotic Whites who continue supporting these dumb apes. They don’t like you!

From Daily Caller:
Black Lives Matter Philly banned white people from an upcoming event, claiming it is a “black only space.”

The April 15 meeting plans to discuss projects and initiatives for the upcoming year and act as a place for people to “meet, strategize and organize.” While children are invited to attend, white people are explicitly banned from the meeting, according to the Facebook event page.
When people began questioning the ban on whites over Twitter, Black Lives Matter Philly stayed by their ban, explaining that their meetings are “black centered.”

Anyone who identifies as “African disapora” is allowed to attend, the group explained over Twitter.

What we need to do is ship every single one of these Blacks back to Africa. If they want a space for Blacks only, they have an entire continent where there are no evil White racists.
www.infostormer.com/black-lives-matter-terrorists-ban-white-people-from-upcoming-meeting/#prettyPhoto

So what do you think about this?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 18:17 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I didn't want to go anyway. Fuck that getting my face clearly caught on a police observation cam.

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 18:48 #3

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
I didn't want to go anyway. Fuck that getting my face clearly caught on a police observation cam.

:chuckle:

Well... but this is just a taste for what's to come for us in the future, as with the more they'll get, the more they will exclude and start to hate us, being fed by the MSM and such.

This was sort of a 'the writing is on the wall' kind of message.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 18:51 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If I was to go, I'd be on the fringes with my placard stating "MLK was killed by a black man, ya kno? Just saying, like."

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 18:55 #5

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
If I was to go, I'd be on the fringes with my placard stating "MLK was killed by a black man, ya kno? Just saying, like."

:D

I think you wouldn't make any friends there then. :chuckle:

Anyway, remember it as a 'the writing on the wall', ok?

Cause eventually most of them will choose for their own in stead of us. And that is the problem we're dealing with.

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 22:03 #6

That's good news.. the more these racist blacks demonstrate their own racism and intolerance the more these deluded white liberal cucks will begin to realise that whatever you do for them, and however nice you are to them, it won't make a dam difference. If you're white then you're guilty of ''oppressing them'', and that's about how far their thinking goes. You could provide them with a free house, a free car, and put 500 thousand dollars in each of their bank accounts, and they would still hate whites for ''oppressing'' them. It's this very attitude that makes people not like them, and why so many whites don't want to be living anywhere near them.

I'm not talking about All of them of course. I do think it's around at least 50% of them though who hate whites.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2017 23:09 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 22:21 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
You know we do have a few black supremacist newbies on TZ?

One of them lately posted a link which led to a yt channel of one of their messiahs
and this guru stated:

1. Black woman
2. Black man
3. White woman
4. White man

This is the natural order.

Yes, this is what he said.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 22:45 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I do think it's around at least 50% of them though who hate whites.

:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
In 2015 US Census Bureau estimated 46,282,080 African Americans in the United States meaning that 14.3% of the total American population of 321.4 Million is Black. This includes those who identify as ‘Black Only’ and as ‘Black in combination with another race’. The ‘Black Only’ category by itself totaled 42.6 million African Americans or 13.3% of the total population.
blackdemographics.com/
I'm guessing that what you want to know is the size of the African Diaspora, globally. Here are some rough estimates:

22.7 million black or black-mixed people living in the Caribbean
~67 million in South America (55 million in Brazil)
42.9 million in North America
1.5 million in Central America
~8 million in Europe
~300,000 in Asia [Note: This number is suspected to be higher, as the countries of the Arab Peninsula were not included in the count.]
{Source: African diaspora}

Total: 142.4 million in the Descendant Diaspora

Plus 30.6 million African emigrants living outside of Africa
{Source: African Diaspora Statistic - Homecoming Revolution}

Total: 173 million in the African Diaspora outside of Africa, including descendants and emigrants

Plus the population of Africa: 1.2 billion
{Source: Africa Population 2015}

TOTAL: 1.3 billion in the entirety of the African Diaspora

www.quora.com/What-is-the-percentage-of-black-people-in-the-world

650,000,000 blacks worldwide and 23,141,040.666 US American blacks HATING Ze WHITE race.

According to our most honourable statistician Prof. Dr. Zorro PhD, Ir.

:facepalm:

Don't project your own HATE to others, Zorrito. There certainly are blacks who HATE whites, but most of us, Homo sapiens are getting along quite well, without "hate".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 04 Apr 2017 22:46 by Gaia.

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 23:04 #9

Well in my experience I've met some really good black peeps, and on the other hand I've also come a cross some who I didn't like one bit
It's been around 50/50.

I don't hate anybody who doesn't hate me, Gaia. But this ''socially acceptable and ''Politically Correct'' hatred being foisted on whites at the moment is getting out of hand, is unacceptable, and is going to backfire on blacks one day. It's actually making many whites resentful of blacks, who were never that way inclined before all this hatred towards whites started.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Grolongo

Rags... you are not welcome! 04 Apr 2017 23:19 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Nobody gives a flying fuck about what leftist media are spouting. Sure there are blacks who are projecting their own personal problems to WHITES, just as there are whites who are projecting their own personal problems to BLACKS, or JEWS, or any other collectively induced fantasy.

I live in a country with a high percentage of blacks (at least 30%). Never experienced any hatred of blacks against me. Nor in any other country, including black Africa.

You seem to use the deliberately staged media as an example of how things really are in the world. Throw that television out, and JewTube with it.

"Not getting along" with other people (of whatever collective, chosen or labeled) is far from the same as "HATE".

This whole psy-op of putting blacks up against whites and whites against blacks is only "successful" if you let it happen. By "acknowledging" a hatred born by such an enormous amount of people who you don't know, you're playing the cards of Those Who Like To Rule Over Us, The Sheeple.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 00:54 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Beats me why any white separatists would be bothered if a bunch of black people don't want them on their march, sort of reinforcing the very separatism that they so yearn.

What is it ''boo hoo hoo, I'm not invited on the nigger march'' ?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 01:10 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Gaia

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 01:13 #12

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Valid point, BUT white folk are not allowed to exclude. So there is a double standard. Every ethnicity can form their own exclusive groups apart from white Europeans.

Justice.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 01:14 by Voltaire.

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 01:36 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
^ Perhaps you should organise a march and put it to the test, create a Facebook page (that's what we're talking about here) organise a white only march and state that blacks are not invited (only black children) raise awareness of you point, see what happens?

Your march could be about ''we want to exclude too, it's only fair''.

Edit - Even better, organise a ''black lives matter'' march for whites only, see if any blacks complain, or if you get arrested?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 02:56 by Frothy.

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 01:46 #14

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Flare wrote:

Black Lives Matter Terrorists Ban White People From Upcoming Meeting
Published On 04/03/2017 | By infostormer | News, Society

So the Black Lives Matter terrorist group in Philadelphia have banned White people from their upcoming meeting.

This should send a strong message to any idiotic Whites who continue supporting these dumb apes. They don’t like you!

From Daily Caller:
Black Lives Matter Philly banned white people from an upcoming event, claiming it is a “black only space.”

The April 15 meeting plans to discuss projects and initiatives for the upcoming year and act as a place for people to “meet, strategize and organize.” While children are invited to attend, white people are explicitly banned from the meeting, according to the Facebook event page.
When people began questioning the ban on whites over Twitter, Black Lives Matter Philly stayed by their ban, explaining that their meetings are “black centered.”

Anyone who identifies as “African disapora” is allowed to attend, the group explained over Twitter.

What we need to do is ship every single one of these Blacks back to Africa. If they want a space for Blacks only, they have an entire continent where there are no evil White racists.
www.infostormer.com/black-lives-matter-terrorists-ban-white-people-from-upcoming-meeting/#prettyPhoto

So what do you think about this?

Oh no, what shall I do with my spare time now that I am not allowed at BLM events because of my skin color? :larf:

What kind of , self hating, white trash filth, would want to be part of a BLM event? I will wager, all those white people you see with BLM are communist from RevCOM, and CPUSA who are just there to stir up shit, cause problems, and could give a shit less about the plight of blacks? BLM did well by throwing them out.

Quite frankly, it was a bit nauseating, seeing white people there anyway.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 05:47 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 01:58 #15

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
One sells Easter eggs at Easter, we don't want to see pumkins then do we?

The problem is white people don't protest, I guess they feel they have no need, I mean protest about white things, they must feel content or indifferent about their own situations in society compared to others. It's not the fault of black people that whites don't protest so why should they invite whites on their own march, I think that the march on the o.p makes perfect sense.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 02:04 #16

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I believe in freedom of association.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 02:50 #17

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
It's ironic that these BLM demonstrations occurred when there was a black president, now that the ALT right have sort of adopted Trump and grown as a section of the voting population, the BLM have gone a bit ALT right too with this demonstration.

Is that not the writing on the wall?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 03:20 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
I believe in freedom of association.
Very well, me too.

If a group of people (or one rich one) wants to buy a piece of land and organise an "all-white community" (or any other colour, religion, political association or whatever rocks their boat), it should be possible.

What is not very well is:

- the invasion of lands owned by other people before and dictate "this is the new way of living", which the left is trying to do on a "soft" basis
- the occupation of lands of other people who are clearly opposed to the invading force. Examples are the zionist colonists on the West Bank (I've seen the complexes with my own eyes) or the occupation of other nations by invading forces in the past

It is this freedom of association that guarantees that people who want to stick together have a chance to do so and those who don't want that can look for other areas.

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 04:43 #19

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
One sells Easter eggs at Easter, we don't want to see pumkins then do we?

The problem is white people don't protest, I guess they feel they have no need, I mean protest about white things, they must feel content or indifferent about their own situations in society compared to others. It's not the fault of black people that whites don't protest so why should they invite whites on their own march, I think that the march on the o.p makes perfect sense.

The Battle of Seattle - 1999 - and other cities that protested NATFA
Anti war demos'
Occupy Movement
Paris recently over loss of workers' rights
Fracking protests
Pipeline protests
Land confiscation protests
Minimum wage
Whites gearing up for civil defense situation in Europe and esp. S. Africa

The truth is protest has been found NOT .to work by and large, recently the Bureau of Land Management got faced down - that nearly became a bloodbath and the agencies will kill ,as they've recently proven .

It's not that whites haven't protested they have but it even if it makes the news it's a perversion of the truth and most never make global news , their own National and even a twisted version Locally .

Protests always get infiltrated - we see their police and army issue boots - turning them into mini riots to discredit and wham - off the radar .

What is building now is an underground and above ground resistance putting Defensive plans and organizations at the ready - exchanging protocols - readying .......many who can get self sufficient have done it - others see chaos coming , others don't .

Trump is going to bring any answers or changes , nor is Brexit - it's all constructed .

Now - how do they protest their smart phones , bank accounts , or bad water - they can't .

Rags... you are not welcome! 05 Apr 2017 05:15 #20

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I didn't mean that whites don't participate in demonstrations but rather they don't have specific white demonstrations other than the nationalist BNP types etc... Who most probably contribute to white people not wanting to speak up in general and get smeared with their BS.

I've always considered such organisations as anti-white, they impede the free speech of others, so Joe Bloggs can't speak up because people will just say ''go join the BNP mate'' It means that whites can't protest about their rights as ''whites'' unless they want to be seen as flag waving munters who love queen and country.

That's not the fault of black people, so why should blacks invite whites to their protests?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Apr 2017 05:19 by Frothy.