Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Corbyn doing a Trump?

Corbyn doing a Trump? 21 Apr 2017 06:33 #1

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Corbyn is a lefty, Trump a righty.

But it seems that Trump's position of being the underdog in a national election was boosted by him ''taking on the establishment''.

So now Corbyn vows to do the same.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has vowed to "overturn the rigged system" by putting power and wealth back in the hands of "the people".
In his first major general election speech, he said 8 June's poll was not a "foregone conclusion" and Labour could defy the "Establishment experts".
He also said Labour would not back a second EU referendum.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39649119

Is Corby alright, rather than alt-right? :hahano:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 06:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Corbyn doing a Trump? 21 Apr 2017 07:06 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Corban has some principles therefore he's out.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Corbyn doing a Trump? 21 Apr 2017 09:42 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has vowed to "overturn the rigged system" by putting power and wealth back in the hands of "the people".
In his first major general election speech, he said 8 June's poll was not a "foregone conclusion" and Labour could defy the "Establishment experts".
He also said Labour would not back a second EU referendum.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39649119

Sounds like change we can believe in. :yepyep:

Cant wait to vote :yepyep:

This person is going to make my life so much better :yepyep:

He's going to get the elites. :yepyep:

This time its gonna be different. :yepyep:

Instead of doing stuff to improve myself, im going to expend alot of energy rooting for him and arguing with anyone who opposes him :yepyep:

I love fluoride, its good for my teeth when i put litres and litres of it into my stomach. :yepyep:

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Corbyn doing a Trump? 21 Apr 2017 17:04 #4

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Corbyn didn't do well at all yesterday.
Thing is this 'Establishment' that he claims to be out to trash... Corbyn along with most of his MPs are a part of it.
According to Corbyn anybody on over £70K a year should be taxed heavily.
That aint gonna go down too well at all. MPs are on more than £70K a year.
:)

Corbyn doing a Trump? 22 Apr 2017 10:35 #5

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I have no intention of voting for either of them, since the SNP has taken over in Scotland many of the traditional Labour voters switched over to SNP years ago.

I do think Corbyn is a more genuine person than May, he does seem to rub up the rich and powerful the wrong way (or the right way, depending on your pov) so I doubt he will get many favours in the main.

However assessing this situation from a purely media showtime event standpoint, they (the media) won't want May to win too easily, it's boring, so I think the media could well back Corbyn to an extent, if for no other reason but to make a better spectacle, also tptb need to show that after Brexit, Britain has a health democracy, so they'll want to make the election seem as healthy and even as possible.

The problem for Corbyn is, if the BBC and other media institutions give him some backing to a certain extent, it's difficult for him to attack the establishment whilst utilising it for the promotion of his political campaign.

What we might see is Corbyn hitting the streets again, but he has not got much time until the 8th June.

I'd say that this attacking the ''establishment'' thing is an attempt to gain votes from those who don't vote, due to the ''rigged system'' or whatever.

If he want's that to work imo he will need to explain exactly how the system is rigged, in his own words from his own experiences, and that of his political colleagues, and set out about what exactly he tends to do to overturn it?

Otherwise it's just hot air, and the sort of thing a political leader would be expected to say should their party be in the minority.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 10:46 by Frothy.

Corbyn doing a Trump? 31 Mar 2018 07:48 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Hitler making headlines again this week-end.

This time with Corbyn.

"John McDonnell, the shadow chancellor, has urged businessman((( Lord Alan Sugar))) to delete a tweet depicting Jeremy Corbyn sitting next to Adolf Hitler. The Twitter spat is the latest fallout from an increasingly heated debate over anti-semitism in the Labour Party"

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2018 17:17 by Roastie.