Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh?

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 09 May 2017 18:53 #1

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
Just got through reading the book, "Moses and Akhenaten" by Ahmed Osman. I am totally blown away by what is contained in the book. The book makes a good case for pharaoh Amenhotep 1V (Akhenaten) actually being the biblical Moses? Not a new idea, world famous Jewish psychologist Segment Frued, in his book, "Moses and Monothesium" admits the biblical Moses, was, at the very least, a member of pharaoh's court?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has read the book and found it as interesting as I have?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 09 May 2017 18:59 #2

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3640
  • Likes received: 2195
Charles Giuliani has done shows on this - you can email him for his notes - truthhertzradio at (@) aol.com. He may be slow to respond but he usually does


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 09 May 2017 20:16 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Related:


The Horned Moses - Due to "Mistranslation"? :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/60454-the-horned-moses.html




See more: truth-zone.net/forum/history/60454-the-horned-moses.html?start=20#162144


Btw, this topic was dumped into the so-called "Rant Room" by the shillmods of the DIF PIT long ago
and many years ago I read the book by a British author "The Greatest Story Never Told" or something
like that, which also proved that the whole commonly believed historical account is faked. I will look
for it and post more about it, as soon as I find it.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 May 2017 22:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 10 May 2017 01:25 #4

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
exilium wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Just got through reading the book, "Moses and Akhenaten" by Ahmed Osman. I am totally blown away by what is contained in the book. The book makes a good case for pharaoh Amenhotep 1V (Akhenaten) actually being the biblical Moses? Not a new idea, world famous Jewish psychologist Segment Frued, in his book, "Moses and Monothesium" admits the biblical Moses, was, at the very least, a member of pharaoh's court?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has read the book and found it as interesting as I have?

The whole story is an allegory on the theme, it's not real persons but an allegorical theme for the sun at the top of the mountain on 21 June, and it's counterpart opposite at the bottom of the mountains on 21 December.

The bible is an allegory about the zodiac above so below, but what is below is the human ego in symbolism and mystery, ie, Masonic.

The Catholic Church festivals are also orientated and dated to the sun in the stars, but they often change the dates to confuse the ecliptic positioning.

The royal arch is another name from the ecliptic, it's also known as a Camera.

Same allegory for John the baptist who was born on 24 June and Yesus or Cristos born on 24 December, again both are the sun at opposits.

The Egyptian opening of the mouth ceremony the whole shooting match handed down by the same priest of Apollo today.

Interesting, but I don't think it all can be explained away as mere allegory? Pharaoh Amenhotep IV, was a historical figure and he really did impose his new religion on Egypt by force. He and his religion was eventually expelled form Egypt. Pharaoh Amenhotep IV was a religious fanatic who changed his name from, Amenhotep IV, to "Akhenaten" to accommodate his new god, Aten.

Sure, many civilizations borrowed from Egypt, but what Amenhotep IV brought to Egypt was totally new and different from anything the world had known before. Historians call Amenhotep IV , 'the worlds first Monotheist'. Think about that for a moment, the monotheistic religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) all borrowed from, Akhenaten's religion.

Another problem with it all being explained away as allegory, is the god Aten itself. There was nothing like it. Egypt already had a Sun god, His name was Amon Re. What need for another one? On closer inspection, Aten wasn't a sun god, but rather, "it shown like the sun". This to me indicates the Aten was a contraption, a devise, used to make people think they were in the presence of god.

The Aten IMO was a mind control devise?

Last year I wrote a thread,

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67459-the-mysterious-biblical-mercy-seat.html

about the Aten and how Aten and the biblical, Mercy Seat were one of the same. What sat upon the top of the Ark of the Covenant was the Aten, or Mercy Seat.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 10 May 2017 18:38 #5

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
@ peacenik - Based on what has happened since then, how effective do you think this device was? What do you think happened to this mind-control device? Do you think it was destroyed before its makers managed to enslave the entire planet? Or, was it hidden somewhere and all the big govt players and a few private groups are still looking for it?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 10 May 2017 20:29 #6

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
ragnarok wrote:
@ peacenik - Based on what has happened since then, how effective do you think this device was? What do you think happened to this mind-control device? Do you think it was destroyed before its makers managed to enslave the entire planet? Or, was it hidden somewhere and all the big govt players and a few private groups are still looking for it?



All good questions!

Seeing as how Egypt never fully recovered from it's brief love affair with the Aten, and most of the religions of the world remains monotheistic to this very day, I would say the device was very successful?

I have no idea where it might have went? It went the way of, the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail, the Turbanacle and other such artifacts. ....Who knows?

It's a hard thing to grasp but, if one is to believe, Ahmed Osman, Sigmund Freud, and a growing list of other researchers, The god of Israel, the god of Abraham, was none other than the Egyptian Aten?

Here is what the the god of Israel looked like before it became illegal to make an engraved image of the, 'god'.........





Little wonder why they did not want any engraved image of the 'god', They didn't want you to know the Egyptian Aten and the God of Israel were one of the same?

Orthodox Church likes to make you think, Monothesium was a natural path for Man to take to overcome paganism. Nothing could be further from the truth. There was nothing natural about the monotheistic 'god'. It was forced on Mankind. Man did not accept it willing. Hundreds of thousands of people lost their lives for not accepting this monotheistic 'god'. Indeed, if one is to take the Bible literally, entire cities were destroyed down to the last, man, woman, and child. Church likes to tell you, the cities of, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of rampant homosexuality? They weren't, they were destroyed because of their refusal to accept the Aten/god of Israel.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 19:18 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 10 May 2017 20:37 #7

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
People were convinced to worship river gods and forest sprites without any need for a mind-controlling device. Why did people in the middle east need special treatment? They don't strike me as being any smarter than the peasants living elsewhere around the world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 10 May 2017 21:07 #8

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
ragnarok wrote:
People were convinced to worship river gods and forest sprites without any need for a mind-controlling device. Why did people in the middle east need special treatment? They don't strike me as being any smarter than the peasants living elsewhere around the world.

It boils down to freedom of choice, and the fact we are talking about two different gods. The God who is, everywhere, everything, and everybody, is the polar opposite of the 'god' of The Aten/god of Israel. The Aten/god of Israel was a jealous 'god' , hence, the commandment, 'thou shall have no other god before me'.

"Why did people in the middle east need special treatment?". Egypt enjoyed near 3,000 years of prosperity. Egypt had it all, religious freedom and material wealth. This had to piss off someone? There is an element among us that hates any kind of prosperity. What better place to introduce the Aten than the most prosperous civilization of that time...Egypt?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 04:23 #9

  • Herakleitos
  • Herakleitos's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 309
  • Likes received: 155
Moses was a Bolshevik revolutionary leader who wanted to secure his power and legacy over his people (Tacitus). Only he taught monotheism in the ancient world. He taught that only Jahwe was fit for the Jewish people. He did not deny other gods, but forbade them.

Akhenaten was an Egyptian Pharaoh who mainly cultivated his spirituality and neglected his body. He did not teach monotheism, as he perceived Aten in the three phases of the Sun. It was a trinity, like the other pagan religions.

Two different people.

Two different gods.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 07:53 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17531
  • Likes received: 1808
Moses was a Bolshevik revolutionary leader

Member of a wing of the Russian Social-Democratic Workers' Party


:killinme:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 08:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 07:57 #11

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Related:


The Horned Moses - Due to "Mistranslation"? :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/60454-the-horned-moses.html




See more: truth-zone.net/forum/history/60454-the-horned-moses.html?start=20#162144


Btw, this topic was dumped into the so-called "Rant Room" by the shillmods of the DIF PIT long ago
and many years ago I read the book by a British author "The Greatest Story Never Told" or something
like that, which also proved that the whole commonly believed historical account is faked. I will look
for it and post more about it, as soon as I find it.
.

I read your link, PFIZIPFEI on the horned Moses. Quite interesting really!

So, the horns were a crude illustration of rays coming out of Moses head, from being in contact with his, 'god'. What could do such a thing? This just furthers my opinion that the 'god' of Moses was the Aten, and that the Aten was a contraption that emanated something that made the subject feel he was in the presents of God
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 07:58 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 08:03 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17531
  • Likes received: 1808
The horns relate to the golden calf.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 09:02 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Most of us here on TZ know, that history as we "slaves" have to learn it at school, as it is represented by the msm
and hammered into our brains, is not only flawed, but invented for political reasons - political because it serves one
aim only: keep the "slaves" dumb and down and with the exception of some short phases in between, when truly
enlightened "prophets", "messiahs", "buddhas" or whatever you want to call these men, stood up and spoke out to
free the brainwashed minds of the "slaves" to enable them to free themselves physically, this seems to have functioned
very well for a very long time. Just take a look at how hard distortion artists are trying to throw dust in the readers' eyes
on this thread and all over the forum :)

What many of us "feel", know intuitively - I guess - is that the true cores of the stories, which were sold to us as "historical
facts" by the corrupt, system inherent "science" brainwashing business machine, become increasingly clear and visible.
You only have to scratch the surface here and there and another piece of the jigsaw puzzle of deliberately shattered reality
comes to light.

"The contrary is true!" - has proven to be a working rule for me, when confronted with what the system is trying to make us believe.

As there are no "coincidences" in this "matrix", rather synchronicities, I'd like to share what came up when I searched for

duckduckgo.com/?q=ATEN&t=ffnt&iax=1&ia=images

First picture



belongs to this article

IS IT HISTORY? misterblank22.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/is-it-history/

Interesting, non-mainstream read, but of course also flawed by subjectivity and personal imagination.

When I did research on the Egyptian pharaos years ago, I once came across pictures of mummies that
made me wonder, what had happened, because in a certain period the profiles of the heads suddenly
changed remarkably and I thought that I had never seen hook-nosed pharaos before.

I searched for those pictures a few years later and could no longer find them, but it might well be worth
to start a new research now and I would like to invite you to participate in it.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 09:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 10:10 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17531
  • Likes received: 1808
Just because a narrative is not mainstream, that does not make it true.

The best practice imo is to view all evidence be it mainstream or not without discrimination and make up your own mind, don't be influenced by others unless they can provide a logical and meaningful conversation.

In other words I don't use the term 'mainstream' as a term to dismiss information, or 'alternative' as a term to approve information, just look at all the information equally and let it influence me selectively regardless if it is deemed mainstream or counter mainstream.

Mainstream does not mean lie nor does it mean truth, it just means widely accepted by the majority, counter mainstream is usually accepted by the minority, but stepping away from the mainstream does not mean you're clever, it just means you're willing to listen to other information.

There are some on this forum whom are not wise enough to know that the tags and popularity of information does not validate it, or invalidate it either way.

A classic example is the Earth can not be both concave and flat, but both of those examples are not mainstream, mainstream says the Earth is a globe, I tend to agree with that, not because I'm Mr Mainstream, but it;s just what I think is correct.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 20:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 20:09 #15

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
One of the most compelling reasons to believe Pharaoh Akhenaten was the biblical Moses is the fact the word, 'Moses' is an Egyptian name. that comes from the word, 'Moshe' which means, 'to draw from the water'. Indeed, many pharaohs incorporated the word, 'moses' as their name. E,g, Ah-MOSES, Tut-MOSES, Throth-MOSES. ect.

Another compelling reason to believe Pharaoh Akhenaten's religion is the same religion taught in the Bible is, the chapter in the Bible, 'Psalms' is almost identical to Akhenaten's, 'Hymm to Aten'.

There are, of course numerous other ways to connect Akhenaten to being the biblical Moses, but these two examples really stood out while reading the book.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 20:10 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 20:16 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
peacenik wrote:
One of the most compelling reasons to believe Pharaoh Akhenaten was the biblical Moses is the fact the word, 'Moses' is an Egyptian name. that comes from the word, 'Moshe' which means, 'to draw from the water'. Indeed, many pharaohs incorporated the word, 'moses' as their name. E,g, Ah-MOSES, Tut-MOSES, Throth-MOSES. ect. (...)


What is the origin of "Moshe", peacenik?

When did "Moses" become an Egyptian name?

When did "Moses" become a household name in the "holy" books?

Reliable, non-mainstream sources would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, already!

:)

P.S. Please understand that I am questioning the whole story from scratch,
while I am remembering certain permanently recurring patterns very well. ;)
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 20:33 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 20:46 #17

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1607
Oh for christ sakes, what the fuk do you want?

No scholar or historian has been able to answer those questions, and what fuking difference would it make any way?

If you don't like the thread, why don't you start one of your own and itemize all the reasons why you think Akhenaten was not Moses?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 20:55 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
peacenik wrote:
Oh for christ sakes, what the fuk do you want?

No scholar or historian has been able to answer those questions, and what fuking difference would it make any way?

If you don't like the thread, why don't you start one of your own and itemize all the reasons why you think Akhenaten was not Moses?


I don't hink Akhenaten was not Moses.

As I said, I am questioning the whole story from scratch, for certain easy to see through reasons.

:) Hook-nosed mummies of "Egyptian" pharaos might be a huge ... peg ... to hang sth. on?
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 20:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 21:06 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17531
  • Likes received: 1808
She's just on about Jews again.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Was the Biblical Moses Really an Egyptian Pharaoh? 11 May 2017 21:14 #20

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951

SUMMARY


Last comments before one of the most infamous trolls - as usual - turned the page ;)



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Most of us here on TZ know, that history as we "slaves" have to learn it at school, as it is represented by the msm
and hammered into our brains, is not only flawed, but invented for political reasons - political because it serves one
aim only: keep the "slaves" dumb and down and with the exception of some short phases in between, when truly
enlightened "prophets", "messiahs", "buddhas" or whatever you want to call these men, stood up and spoke out to
free the brainwashed minds of the "slaves" to enable them to free themselves physically, this seems to have functioned
very well for a very long time. Just take a look at how hard distortion artists are trying to throw dust in the readers' eyes
on this thread and all over the forum :)

What many of us "feel", know intuitively - I guess - is that the true cores of the stories, which were sold to us as "historical
facts" by the corrupt, system inherent "science" brainwashing business machine, become increasingly clear and visible.
You only have to scratch the surface here and there and another piece of the jigsaw puzzle of deliberately shattered reality
comes to light.

"The contrary is true!" - has proven to be a working rule for me, when confronted with what the system is trying to make us believe.

As there are no "coincidences" in this "matrix", rather synchronicities, I'd like to share what came up when I searched for

duckduckgo.com/?q=ATEN&t=ffnt&iax=1&ia=images

First picture



belongs to this article

IS IT HISTORY? misterblank22.wordpress.com/2013/06/10/is-it-history/

Interesting, non-mainstream read, but of course also flawed by subjectivity and personal imagination.

When I did research on the Egyptian pharaos years ago, I once came across pictures of mummies that
made me wonder, what had happened, because in a certain period the profiles of the heads suddenly
changed remarkably and I thought that I had never seen hook-nosed pharaos before.

I searched for those pictures a few years later and could no longer find them, but it might well be worth
to start a new research now and I would like to invite you to participate in it.


:)


peacenik wrote:
One of the most compelling reasons to believe Pharaoh Akhenaten was the biblical Moses is the fact the word, 'Moses' is an Egyptian name. that comes from the word, 'Moshe' which means, 'to draw from the water'. Indeed, many pharaohs incorporated the word, 'moses' as their name. E,g, Ah-MOSES, Tut-MOSES, Throth-MOSES. ect. (...)


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What is the origin of "Moshe", peacenik?

When did "Moses" become an Egyptian name?

When did "Moses" become a household name in the "holy" books?

Reliable, non-mainstream sources would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, already!

:)

P.S. Please understand that I am questioning the whole story from scratch,
while I am remembering certain permanently recurring patterns very well. ;)


peacenik wrote:
Oh for christ sakes, what the fuk do you want?

No scholar or historian has been able to answer those questions, and what fuking difference would it make any way?

If you don't like the thread, why don't you start one of your own and itemize all the reasons why you think Akhenaten was not Moses?


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I don't hink Akhenaten was not Moses.

As I said, I am questioning the whole story from scratch, for certain easy to see through reasons.

:) Hook-nosed mummies of "Egyptian" pharaos might be a huge ... peg ... to hang sth. on?



I thought to make the context easier accessible for seriously interested readers.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 May 2017 21:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.