Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?)

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 30 May 2017 16:02 #1

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid

"To me, communism, first and foremost, equals justice. I cannot say that I studied it extensively – one needs to read a lot of books in order to do so, which is something that I’ve yet to accomplish. But I do know that in the Soviet Union people enjoyed considerable social protection. Any kid from Siberia, if he wanted it, could apply to any university without having to pay bribes. But now society is divided into classes: there are the rich who can afford almost anything, and there are ordinary people who’re limited to living in small apartments, eating low-quality food bought in chain stores and working all day long in order to survive and feed their children. I believe that this is unjust, and this is why I’m a member of the Komsomol," she declared.
sputniknews.com/art_living/201705291054092215-russian-strongest-girl-views/
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 16:26 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 30 May 2017 18:10 #2

• Steven
  • Fresh Member
She is pretty young...political views change by the years. :P

That goes not for everyone, of course... :chuckle:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I did some research about her.... She probably is genetically gifted with a lot of strenght, but also took some 'helpful stuff', which is very common in weightlifting sports. But that's her business...I don't care...just saying. :roll:

Oh, btw...'white enough' ? What should that be? Who defines who or what is 'white enough'? :yerright:
And where is the sense about such a question? :dunno:

Ok, see you later folks...I am heading for the gym now...checking the girls there...'white enough' and so...you know... :cool2: :facepalm:

PS: bd - don't take my comment personally...I think I know what you wanted to say ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 30 May 2017 18:18 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I cannot say that I studied it extensively – one needs to read a lot of books in order to do so,

Or simply talk to the babushkas and grandpas still alive who suffered under the boots of communism...

which is something that I’ve yet to accomplish. But I do know

Right. "I don't know much, but I do know..."

that in the Soviet Union people enjoyed considerable social protection.

Some people indeed did; those who worked for the commies. Those opposed to them were haunted, threatened, imprisoned, put to slave labour, extradited, or killed. "social protection", sure.

But now society is divided into classes:

Society always have and always will be divided into classes. It's a fact of nature that some people are born with stronger genes and skills and in more fortunate positions (families) than others.

there are the rich who can afford almost anything,

As very much existed under communism. The common people were starving of (induced) famines and the commie elite (apparatchiks) were eating luxury foods far away from the mayhem they caused.

and there are ordinary people who’re limited to living in small apartments, eating low-quality food bought in chain stores and working all day long in order to survive and feed their children.

As was the case for the most part of history and for the future too.

I believe that this is unjust, and this is why I’m a member of the Komsomol," she declared.

If you believe that is unjust, you should make money and help those people on a small scale, not join some controlled commie organisation that maintains this myth to profit from it. :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 03:22 #4

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
The vast majority of people over 60, wish for a return the the USSR.
Does that surprise you?

www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2009/1223/Why-nearly-60-percent-of-Russians-deeply-regret-the-USSR-s-demise
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 04:07 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Does that surprise you?

www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2009/1223/Why-nearly-60-percent-of-Russians-deeply-regret-the-USSR-s-demise

That is not what the article says.

A major percentage has nostalgia about the USSR. Only 16 percent of the survey contestants would like the SU as it was returned.

Further, a 70% approval rating for Vladimir Putin, hardly a commie.

Idealisation leading to nostalgia, the hardship of life with fluctuating prices and a sense of pride due to the massive nationalistic propaganda of the USSR is not at all strange.

In Spain there also are a lot of Franco fans around. Does that make fascism a fantastic thing? Nope.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 08:26 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nice! :)

The Young Men of Europa are Rising from Oblivion

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 May 2017 08:30 by PFIZIPFEI.

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 12:23 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
She's white enough... the arms and lats are a little big for my tastes....but i wouldnt throw out the baby with the bathwater, she seems very cute. (until you get in a fight and she beats you up)

Steven wrote:
I did some research about her.... She probably is genetically gifted with a lot of strenght, but also took some 'helpful stuff', which is very common in weightlifting sports. But that's her business...I don't care...just saying. :roll:

As long as it hasnt made her voice too deep its all good, nov'd be in like flynn.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 12:32 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 13:27 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
nov'd be in like flynn.

Thanks for making me learn another slang expression ;)

Dear Cecil:

What is the origin of the phrase "in like Flynn"? I have heard it alludes to the sexual exploits of the actor Errol Flynn but have a difficult time believing a reference so graphic could have become a common catchphrase.

— Joe Lubben, Oberlin, Ohio

Cecil replies:

Oh? Consider the common expression, "we're screwed." You think the true meaning of this phrase is, "we're attached with rotary fasteners"?

The real question is whether people would have used phrases having a sexual connotation in the 1940s, when "in like Flynn" became common. To determine this we apply the MOM test. This consists of asking ourselves, "Would my mom consciously use an expression meaning, 'In as surely as Errol Flynn gets his Buick parked in some young innocent's garage?'"

Maybe your mom would. Mine would sooner die. For that matter, I've never heard her say "we're screwed."

Let us review the evidence. (...)

Dear Cecil:

You recently referred to Errol Flynn's schwanz. As an Irishman, my Yiddish is nicht so gut, but I seem to recall hearing Jewish buddies voice their desire to sink a shlong (it's what it sounds like) into the schwanz (tail) of some shapely female passerby.

— Roger O'Connor, Falls Church, Virginia

Read more, if you please: www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1127/does-in-like-flynn-refer-to-errol-flynns-success-with-women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_like_Flynn
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 15:44 #10

bd wrote:
Does that surprise you?

That's not what the article stated at all. It say's 60 percent of Russians are stuck in that nostalgic frame of mind, and not that 60 % want Communism to return. And why wouldn't over half the population still have some nostalgia about the Soviet Union when it was around for 70 years of their recent history. If communism was such a great thing, then most of the populations of Russia and East Germany wouldn't have been out in the streets demanding an end to it. And just because some bimbo with a bit of muscle might think it's a good idea, doesn't mean it is.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 31 May 2017 15:47 by Return of Zorro.

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 15:48 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
Does that surprise you?

That's not what the article stated at all. It say's 60 percent of Russians are stuck in that nostalgic frame of mind, and not that 60 % want Communism to return. And why wouldn't over half the population still have some nostalgia about the Soviet Union when it was around for 70 years of their recent history. If communism was such a great thing, then most of the populations of Russia and East Germany wouldn't have been out in the streets demanding an end to it.

The irony is that you with your Benito avatar and bd are very much alike in this respect. Both longing for the most brutal and anti-human ideologies we've seen in the 20th century, to what exactly, bring peace and prosperity? :facepalm:

"The Strongest Girl in the World" .. and her politics. (Is she "White" enough for you guys?) 31 May 2017 15:50 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's hilarious that Fizzbomb is posting links to the Straightdope forum. If she posted any of her TZ schtick on there she'd get her ass handed to her very swiftly.