Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are Women Partly Responsible For Destroying Western Civilization?

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 12:46 #1

Controversial subject, a non-misogynistic thread. Not a rant towards women, but a look at how women are more easily manipulated with tripe emotional propaganda. And how the general more altruistic side of the female is being easily exploited and manipulated. I've been giving this some more thought over the last couple of days, and indeed, I think there's a great deal of truth to this. This topic potentially covers a very wide area. From media manipulation, all the way to feminism.

The whole feminist ideology has had profound repercussions in terms of redefining the roles of men and women in society. Without question, feminist ideology has been very destructive towards the family, and we are very much witnessing the negative results of this in the west today.

If at all possible please refrain from making derogatory sexist rants. This is a study of the phenomena, not a rant or thread for bashing the opposite sex, or a thread for another round of childish bickering. I also realise that not ALL women are the same, and some women for instance do indeed have Nationalist/patriarchal leanings.

“A feminist society and a future is an oxymoron as it’s unsustainable in the long run. Based just on past history, a civilization that embraces feminist values will cease to exist in a very short time. This is why we’ve never seen a feminist civilization aside from very short spans at the end of great empires”

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 13:17 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Truthspoon, Roastie

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 12:59 #2

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I agree Zorro and I'm a woman without "Nationalist/patriarchal leanings"

Cultural Marxism and the homosexual agenda on the whole is lapped up by women
who are completely unaware that male homosexuals in the main are the misogynists.

What a deception.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire, rodin, Truthspoon

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 13:06 #3

Roastie wrote:

who are completely unaware that male homosexuals in the main are the misogynists.

What a deception.

You got it, Roastie. As well as bitter, jealous, twisted, and vindictive women themselves. Who hate both men and women. There's no shortage of those types in feminist groups, and at the heart of feminist organisations & NGO's either.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 13:10 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare, Roastie

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 13:07 #4

Zorro wrote:
Controversial subject, a non-misogynistic thread. Not a rant towards women, but a look at how women are more easily manipulated with tripe emotional propaganda. And how the general more altruistic side of the female is being easily exploited and manipulated. I've been giving this some more thought over the last couple of days, and indeed, I think there's a great deal of truth to this. This topic potentially covers a very wide area. From media manipulation, all the way to feminism.

The whole feminist ideology has had profound repercussions in terms of redefining the roles of men and women in society. Without question, feminist ideology has been very destructive towards the family, and we are very much witnessing the negative results of this in the west today.

If at all possible please refrain from making derogatory sexist rants. This is a study of the phenomena, not a rant or thread for bashing the opposite sex, or another thread for another round of childish bickering. I also realise that not AL:L women are the same, and some women for instance do indeed have Nationalist/patriarchal leanings.

“A feminist society and a future is an oxymoron as it’s unsustainable in the long run. Based just on past history, a civilization that embraces feminist values will cease to exist in a very short time. This is why we’ve never seen a feminist civilization aside from very short spans at the end of great empires”

I watched the first few minutes and watched him berating women for sleeping with occupying armies they then got punished for when the boot was on the other foot. It seems quite abundantly obvious that occupying armies have historically been almost wholly male, so of course the sexual dynamics will be weighted in that direction. The occupying army is more likely to have the ability to give gifts and favours and of course in many instances people simply just fancy one another.
During world war II, when British soldiers were in France they had a habit of sleeping with French women. British women had a tendency to sleep with American GIs. It strikes me the lesson is really that when you put groups of men and women in the same place, they will quite frequently start having sex with one another.

Then the next part made no sense.

Then I decided that this chap probably just needs a girlfriend and switched off.
A feminist society and a future is an oxymoron as it’s unsustainable in the long run. Based just on past history, a civilization that embraces feminist values will cease to exist in a very short time. This is why we’ve never seen a feminist civilization aside from very short spans at the end of great empires

But surely "feminism" is a specific concept tied to modern Western culture? I was under the impression that a ton of matriarchal societies have existed - I just link to the wikipedia page as an example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriarchy
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 13:39 #5

You don't think feminism has played any part in the break up of the family, and the decline of the west, then, Raynard Polygon?

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 13:55 #6

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Roastie wrote:

What a deception.

You got it, Roastie. As well as bitter, jealous, twisted, and vindictive women themselves. Who hate both men and women. There's no shortage of those types in feminist groups, and at the heart of feminist organisations & NGO's either.

Let's look at the country suffering from the worst of uncontrolled immigration .... Sweden.

The Swedish Parliament is rife with third wave feminists, many of whom embrace multiculturalism.

Meet Gudrun Schyman:

"She is currently the spokesperson of Feminist Initiative, a political party she co-formed in 2005.

She served as leader of the Swedish Left Party from 1993 until January 2003. She remained a member of the Left Party until 2004, when she left to focus entirely on her feminist political work following a tax evasion scandal.

She remained an independent member of parliament until 2006. Schyman has become known for controversial ideas, such as special male-taxation."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gudrun_Schyman

Oh dear is Schyman a Jewish name?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 14:11 #7

Nice woman, huh. Not. Imagine having somebody like that thing as your boss?

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 14:43 #8

Zorro wrote:
You don't think feminism has played any part in the break up of the family, and the decline of the west, then, Raynard Polygon?

I don't know. I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "the break up of the family" and he "decline of the west"

I also think "feminism" is a broad church that can encompass some wildly differing beliefs.

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 14:58 #9

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Non-misogynist thread eh.. :larf: :larf:

If WOMEN are allowed to choose.... HAREM'S FORM :twitch:

If WOMEN are allowed a VOICE...... in matters that pertain to the safety of a nation.... then that NATION WILL DIE.... INEVITABLY. :O

It's as simple as that.

^^^^^^The above quoted from just the first sentences in the video posted in the OP of this non-misogynist thread. :wissl:

How about:

If MEN are allowed to choose....HAREM'S FORM. :twitch:

If MEN are allowed a VOICE.... in matters that pertain to the safety of a nation....then that NATION WILL DIE...INEVITABLY. :O

and so on... :chuckle:

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 15:22 #10

We are all responsible for allowing this to happen!

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 15:47 #11

backfromthebrink wrote:

Indeed we are, in one way or another. I doubt anybody would really dispute that, mate. Though the thread is aimed at how females in general tend to be easy targets for emotionally driven propaganda.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 15:53 #12

annabelle wrote:

If WOMEN are allowed a VOICE...... in matters that pertain to the safety of a nation.... then that NATION WILL DIE.... INEVITABLY. :O

It's as simple as that.

^^^^^^The above quoted from just the first sentences in the video posted in the OP of this non-misogynist thread. :wissl:

How about:

If MEN are allowed a VOICE.... in matters that pertain to the safety of a nation....then that NATION WILL DIE...INEVITABLY. :O

This is not about who does and doesn't get the right to vote or whatever, annabelle. You should already know my views on that. As I've made that quite clear in another thread. Neither is it about who gets to wear the trousers, so to speak.

It's much more about how women are more susceptible and much more easily manipulated with tripe emotional propaganda.

And just because I post a video on the subject, doesn't mean I necessarily agree with EVERY viewpoint of the producer.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 16:05 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 16:14 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Schyman is a Jewish name

A related name to Schuman

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 16:51 #14

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
backfromthebrink wrote:

That's debatable....the rot started with Cromwell and William of Orange giving the Jews a base of operations in the UK..... from there all their manifest evils were nurtured... Cabalistic freemasonry, Communism, and the is called 'emancipation of women'. The suffragettes were actually mostly female Jewish terrorists.... the nonsense of gender equality is just another Jewish assault on the reason and morals of the West.

semiticcontroversies.blogspot.ae/2017/01/was-emily-pankhurst-jewish.html?m=1
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 16:58 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, rodin

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 17:19 #15

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
This shite was posted by Grolongo over "at that Dutch forum".

Every attempt to stir up conflicts of men vs women and women vs men is playing in the hands of those who think they rule.

Zorro tries his best to be "nuanced" with his "not ALL women".

I'd say the feminist movement was a minority and is either dead or laughable.

Every """man""" here who complains he is dominated by a woman should stand up for himself and quit the whining. Pussies.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 17:20 by Gaia.

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 17:24 #16

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Women have shown that they are not equal to men neither in intellect or ability.

When given power they become irrational and tyrannical. They are neither accountable for their actions, nor feel any compunction about punishing and opressing men.

They serve only power and since a woman's power has been given to her by the state, they will serve the state.

An empowered woman is the most perfect tyrannt imaginable.

The only way to save human civilisation and return to a normal course of morality and logic us to systematically strip women of all power over men.

We gave them a chance.....to see what they could come up with....and insanity, mass societal hysteria and the destruction of constructive and protecting human values thousands of years old have been totally wiped out.

All hail the deranged pop goddess children.

Lillith has been released and is at large.

Also there seems to be a lot of online voices encouraging the legalisation of paedophilia. The majority of these voices are women's.....

They think paedophlia is good because 'feelz' and 'love'.

No logic, no accountability.....just emotions.....and it's not a sound basis for running civilisation.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2017 17:28 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin, Exorcist, Grolongo

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 17:40 #17

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
This shite was posted by Grolongo over "at that Dutch forum".

Every attempt to stir up conflicts of men vs women and women vs men is playing in the hands of those who think they rule.

Zorro tries his best to be "nuanced" with his "not ALL women".

I'd say the feminist movement was a minority and is either dead or laughable.

Every """man""" here who complains he is dominated by a woman should stand up for himself and quit the whining. Pussies.

Says the asshole living in browns-mans-land for about 10 years now where there hardly is any feminism around.

While in the West were dealing with hordes of dumb, bigmouthed bitches who think they are equal to men.

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 17:48 #18

Just out of interest, given their seems to be a 'women are inferior to men' notion on this thread, what do people think is the reason for females routinely outperforming males academically?

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 17:48 #19

• Flare
annabelle wrote:

It's as simple as that.

How about:

Could you name an example where women built a civilization and maintained it?

Are Women Partly Resposible For Destroying Western Civilization? 11 Jun 2017 17:52 #20

• Flare
Raynard Polygon wrote:
Just out of interest, given their seems to be a 'women are inferior to men' notion on this thread, what do people think is the reason for females routinely outperforming males academically?

Pffff.... you really get your information from sources like CNN, FOX news and whatnot now don't you?

Women aren't inferior to men; they just (should) have different roles.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare