Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 19:08 #41

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Any attempt to justify or mitigate the FP mosque terrorist makes the people supporting his actions no better than the muslims who are claimed to be approving of their own extremists. How can you slag off the attacks of muslim extremists and then go and copy their tactics exactly? You can't unless you are a rightard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 20:50 #42

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
Orangeaid wrote:
I'm wasting my time trying to talk common sense with you. You are too beholden to the "everything is a hoax" fallacy

The fallacy is with you, the common sense with Lizzy.

Nobody is saying "everything is a hoax", that's your fallacy.
What hoaxers do is totally undermine any sense of response to what is being done. Hoaxers push the narrative that it's all not real so don't worry about, go on with business as usual.

Hoaxers are people who stage hoaxes. Hoaxbusters expose those hoaxes.

Again, nobody is "pushing" a "narrative" (it's the hoaxers who push narratives) that "all is not real".
Nobody is saying "don't worry about what's happening to Europe/other places".
Let's ignore former NHS workers in Australia talking of kids blown to bits in Manchester that they knew - that's all fake. They're on the payroll.

You are the one believing stories told to you third hand. Where does that belief come from?
You really do not understand that the media WONT cover the reality of those attacks as they WANT the West invaded by blacks and browns AND to bury the jihadist hate crimes.

The fact the mass immigration is pushed upon the people doesn't make the televised terror anymore real.
Hoaxers may as well be wearing red and parrot all the cultural Marxist agendas as the outcome of the hoaxer fallacy you are all so beholden too leads to the same outcomes as cultural Marxists wanting to destroy the West with mass immigration

x2.
Have a good think about the outcomes the hoaxer fallacy brings. They aren't any different to the cultural Marxist are they?

Cultural marxists take these events just as "real" as you do, they only give them a different twist.
You're views are completely insane and only benefit the Jew and the Jewish cause.

It would be "completely insane" to keep believing those mainstream stories after having been fooled in so many earlier cases. And to turn a blind eye to all the irrational inconsistencies to outright impossibilities in these stories.
You may as well as join HIAS and kvetch to let in more blacks and browns as by denying their crimes you are helping to suppress the response that must happen.

Talking about fallacies. :roll:

The whole modus operandi of the Elites is to fake these stories in order to keep them manageable. That apart from these stories there are real dangers and attacks related to the mass immigration lunacy is the whole point; the media want to divert attention to their own faked stories, because they can handle the angles of those. The real rapes, robberies and riots are not broadcasted and it is those that are the REAL danger.

To say that because Story A is false, real event B is "not important" is a fallacy.

People like Pfizipfei, Lizzy, porridge, Steven and me are pointing out the errors in Story A and at the same time point to real event B, C and X that are deliberately not shown by the (((media))).

Believing these propaganda stories doesn't bring you anywhere near the truth.

Do you really believe Anders Breivik killed all those teenagers at Utoya? That he wrote a 1500 page "manifesto"? That that event was real? WHY?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 22:20 #43

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 22:50 #44

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15072
  • Likes received: 5768
Orangeaid wrote:
To label everything a hoax is plain stupid. It is illogical and irrational. People pushing that narrative as you say Jon are also quelling others in to not reacting to any murderous event as they'll think "it's all fake so don't bother about it"

^ THIS.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 23:07 #45

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15072
  • Likes received: 5768
Orangeaid wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
i'm sorry orange but i just don't see it - where were the ambulances , hospital intakes , children in and leaving hospital - where where the funerals - where was all the damage and mayhem that should have been present - it wasn't . These alleged victims never made the local papers whilst still supposedly in hospital - it seems all of them were form abroad - and then BIG showtime the next week - geez these scams are making millions - hit that donate button. everytime .Just before the bomb a mother - daughter were told exit a different way .

Then this , yes Finsbury Park mosque is notorious , an obvious target for a real white out to cause trouble - but none of that stands up to close observation - it looks more to me like those around the police van wanted know why the man was being taken away and where were the bodies - again nothing just 3 grinning actors and a fourth wheeled away unscathed - along with the pristine RamaVan.
Why is it that the perps are always white ?

The only people that have died recently were in Grenfell Tower and those (((mega rich psychotic assholes))) torched it with real victims .

I'm wasting my time trying to talk common sense with you. You are too beholden to the "everything is a hoax" fallacy

What hoaxers do is totally undermine any sense of response to what is being done. Hoaxers push the narrative that it's all not real so don't worry about, go on with business as usual.

Let's ignore former NHS workers in Australia talking of kids blown to bits in Manchester that they knew - that's all fake. They're on the payroll.

You really do not understand that the media WONT cover the reality of those attacks as they WANT the West invaded by blacks and browns AND to bury the jihadist hate crimes.

Hoaxers may as well be wearing red and parrot all the cultural Marxist agendas as the outcome of the hoaxer fallacy you are all so beholden too leads to the same outcomes as cultural Marxists wanting to destroy the West with mass immigration

Have a good think about the outcomes the hoaxer fallacy brings. They aren't any different to the cultural Marxist are they?

You're views are completely insane and only benefit the Jew and the Jewish cause.

You may as well as join HIAS and kvetch to let in more blacks and browns as by denying their crimes you are helping to suppress the response that must happen.

Spot on.

Indeed, the whole hoaxing-scheme is about making people not respond/resist to these attacks, or immigrants.
In a normal world, we would have had whites rioting through muslim neighbourhoods to kick them back to their own countries, just as the muslims would do to us, but then 10 x worse if we'd be wrecking shit in their countries.

So on the one hand we have all white territories getting swamped with mass immigration on which we agree (except for the jews on this forum) will be our end if it continues at the rate it's going. But on the other hand we have these hoaxers calling in everytime something happens that 'nothing happened' which just means to don't do anything, don't riot, don't resist, don't revolt.

Hoaxers are playing right into the hands of the elites.

We NEED people to get pissed off and angry en masse about the whole system.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 23:26 #46

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10185
  • Likes received: 2887
We needed to have a section on this forum for the hoaxer theorist post to be moved to long ago.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 23:44 #47

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Imagine them if we had the 1920s & 30s events played out again today.

1. Those woman nailed naked to crosses in Armenia, all fake. It's photoshopped. They're dummies. They're crisis actors. Vicsims. It's all a hoax. Nothing to look at there - whilst Turkish Jews slaughter 1 million Armenian Christians out of racial hatred.
2. The holodomor. Fake. Nothing to look at there. Hahahahaha - no blood on those bodies nailed to trees and their intestines wrapped around the trunks All fake. Where's the funeral? The 7-10 million deliberately starved to death. All fake. They're just photoshopped like Amy Schumer gets touched up to make her look thinner than what she actually is.
3. Hitler. Joke. He's controlled opposition reacting to a faked hoax to bring his country to war to destroy it and kill all its people to benefit Jews.

I can imagine all the other scenarios now ......
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2017 23:45 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Flare, Grolongo

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 23:49 #48

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
.......... wrote:
We needed to have a section on this forum for the hoaxer theorist post to be moved to long ago.

That would be akin to having separate sections on a Truth Seeking platform for:

"The Holocaust happened (mostly/partially)" in section A vs "The Holocaust Story is a fabrication" in section B
"NASA is legit and doesn't lie to us about their space travel stories" in section X vs "NASA is a bunch of liars producing fake bullshit since the beginning" in section Y
"Sandy Hook was an awful scene where a young 50 kg light guy with 96% precision killed a number of schoolkids and their teacher" in section Ragnadoll vs "Sandy Hook was the introduction into hoaxing, the easiest-to-spot hoax of the 21st century, with a similar MO as other hoaxes" in section Everyone Else

:ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 20 Jun 2017 23:53 #49

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
And in pops the gay porn watching Jew hoaxer ......
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 00:07 #50

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2464
  • Likes received: 1681
Gaia wrote:
Nobody is saying "everything is a hoax", that's your fallacy.

Right.... nobody is saying "everything is a hoax" :yerright: the hoaxers all over the web just jump right out all over the place from the get go yelling "HOAX!" as soon as anything big happens, right away usually, even while it is still going on and none of the 'facts' have even had a chance to come out yet.

Gaia wrote:
Again, nobody is "pushing" a "narrative" (it's the hoaxers who push narratives) that "all is not real".
Nobody is saying "don't worry about what's happening to Europe/other places".

Why worry?? when the events/deaths are staged? when they are all crisis actors? and damn right the 'hoaxers' are most definitely 'pushing a narrative'.... that 'these events are not real'.. even when they are.

Gaia wrote:
It would be "completely insane" to keep believing those mainstream stories after having been fooled in so many earlier cases. And to turn a blind eye to all the irrational inconsistencies to outright impossibilities in these stories.

As if he or I just blithely believe what the MSM dishes out. :yerright: That is one of the 'points of attack' hoaxers use to try and diminish people using there common sense and who are able to distinguish between what is bunk and what is real but are not on the 'HOAX!" bandwagon...from the get-go, from straight out the door.. and who reject the bunk that hoaxers dish out on a consistent basis..

The whole modus operandi of the Elites is to fake these stories in order to keep them manageable. That apart from these stories there are real dangers and attacks related to the mass immigration lunacy is the whole point; the media want to divert attention to their own faked stories, because they can handle the angles of those. The real rapes, robberies and riots are not broadcasted and it is those that are the REAL danger.

Right... :facepalm: the elites want to 'divert' attention from the real rapes, robberies, child sex rings etc.. that are not broadcast... that are downplayed or ignored.....because they are done by Muslims..........BY staging fake terror events done by Muslims. :facepalm:

Gaia wrote:
People like Pfizipfei, Lizzy, porridge, Steven and me are pointing out the errors in Story A and at the same time point to real event B, C and X that are deliberately not shown by the (((media))).

That is not what you are doing. You and your fellow hoaxers think because Story A was false.. then pretty much all, if not all, big terror events/massacres etc.. that happen in the West.... are false from the get-go...then you search, nit-pick about any inconsistency, stupid mistake etc... that fits your narrative as if it is some great find, even when your overall thinking defies reason and logic. You feed yourselves on slanted 'hoax' videos/so-called information etc.. that are already starting to be made as soon as the event hits the airstream, before it is too soon to realistically sort through, right out the door "HOAX!!"

There are people who believe or have concluded that there have been hoaxes, like for example Sandy Hook, they only came to that conclusion after thoroughly researching it, after sufficient amount of time passed, after the evidence and real facts...solidified that conclusion, and after being real careful about coming to that conclusion because if you are wrong then you are making a mockery of real people's deaths. Because the stakes are high, the onus is on 'hoaxers' to be very thorough and to prove their case with facts, reason, logic and yes.. common sense.

That is not what is going on now.. and in the last long while, they do not prove their case, the facts do not add up, they defy common sense, they put out information very often that is easily corrected with a quick search, they manipulate the narrative/people....and they are playing a dangerous and sick part in a greater agenda.

People are so fast and ridiculous with the HOAX!! thing now....that even if you believe hoaxes have happened in the past, you are so busy countering the ridiculous and inaccurate/manipulated stuff 'hoaxers' put out, and countering the personal attacks (ad hominems) for not immediately being part of the hoax brigade, and ignoring the sickening mockery of victims if they are real, which they almost always are, far more often than not... that it ends up..... well..

and imagine how the friends and families of the real victims feel if and when they get on the internet.... to see their friends and loved ones deaths and injuries made a mockery.....by so-called 'truthers' and 'conspiracy theorists'. Hoaxers have almost single handedly destroyed the 'truther' movement.... who would want that I wonder.. :wissl:

Orange is absolutely correct on this...

Hoaxers may as well be wearing red and parrot all the cultural Marxist agendas as the outcome of the hoaxer fallacy you are all so beholden too leads to the same outcomes as cultural Marxists wanting to destroy the West with mass immigration

Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 01:34 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare, Grolongo

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 00:10 #51

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Thanks Annabelle :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 00:18 #52

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15072
  • Likes received: 5768
SPOT ON Annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 00:50 #53

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7444
  • Likes received: 1590
annabelle wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Nobody is saying "everything is a hoax", that's your fallacy.

Right.... nobody is saying "everything is a hoax" :yerright: the hoaxers all over the web just jump right out all over the place from the get go yelling "HOAX!" as soon as anything big happens, right away usually, even while it is still going on and none of the 'facts' have even had a chance to come out yet.

Neither me or anyone else here is responsible for what "other people somewhere on the web" are saying. Here you discuss with only the users.

The ones yellng and pushing are not those that question the validity of these STORIES?! The ones yelling are those that:
1 - present these stories as "real" - the media et al.
2 - those who believe these stories and want to push them as real - you and others here

What hoaxbusters here are doing are questioning those stories and seeing the fabrications in them.
Gaia wrote:
Again, nobody is "pushing" a "narrative" (it's the hoaxers who push narratives) that "all is not real".
Nobody is saying "don't worry about what's happening to Europe/other places".

Why worry?? when the events/deaths are staged? when they are all crisis actors? and damn right the 'hoaxers' are most definitely 'pushing a narrative'.... that 'these events are not real'.. even when they are.

Why worry about real threats? The fabrication of these stories doesn't mean there is nothing going on. That is a fallacious conclusion you make, none of the hoaxbusters here uses the identification of these hoaxes as a step to conclude there is nothing going on.

"even when they are". Don't you see that you are claiming these stories are true? Based on... right, the media. The (((media))) FFS.
Gaia wrote:
It would be "completely insane" to keep believing those mainstream stories after having been fooled in so many earlier cases. And to turn a blind eye to all the irrational inconsistencies to outright impossibilities in these stories.

As if he or I just blithely believe what the MSM dishes out. :yerright: That is one of the 'points of attack' hoaxers use to try and diminish people using there common sense and who are able to distinguish between what is bunk and what is real but are not on the 'HOAX!" bandwagon...from the get-go, from straight out the door.. and who reject the bunk that hoaxers dish out on a consistent basis..

Yes, on the point of these stories, you, Orangeaid and quite some others here accept/believe/claim to be right the stories the media are proposing to us. You et al. (may) see a different agenda behind the story, but the basis, the foundation of the story, i.e. "the event" you accept as "true" without question(ing). THAT is the dangerous part that me and others here have pointed out.
The whole modus operandi of the Elites is to fake these stories in order to keep them manageable. That apart from these stories there are real dangers and attacks related to the mass immigration lunacy is the whole point; the media want to divert attention to their own faked stories, because they can handle the angles of those. The real rapes, robberies and riots are not broadcasted and it is those that are the REAL danger.

Right... :facepalm: the elites want to 'divert' attention from the real rapes, robberies, child sex rings etc.. that are not broadcast... that are downplayed or ignored.....because they are done by Muslims..........BY staging fake terror events done of Muslims. :facepalm:

Yes. You can facepalm what you like, but this is the MO.

The media et al. (politicians, etc., everyone who pushes these stories as true) fabricate these stories as straw men. Then, in "talk shows" and elsewhere in the media, they all start attacking that straw man from their own POV. But all of them accept the story as true, the foundation of the whole "discussion" is that "what has been presented, HAPPENED, no questions asked". The motives, causes, results, reactions, etc. etc. etc. all can vary between the people talking about them, but the baseline is "the storyline is true".

You et al. are on the same page as the ones creating and debating these straw men; you also believe those stories are REAL.

Example:

The media present a story about a murder X. The murderer has been identified as John K. The motive for the murder was A and the murder weapon was P.

What happens:

- The media/politicians/etc.; the mouthpieces of the Elites present this story where X, K, A and P are "the official story"
- Then come all kinds of puppets ("opinion makers") who might question/have a different view of A, but all the other letters they accept
- You et al. accept X (and you attack people who do NOT accept X), you may question K, you heavily question A and P may be questioned too
- Me et al. question ALL of the letters of this equation

I cannot speak for the others, but I reckon what Lizzy, Pfizipfei, Steven and porridge also may bother, is WHY oh WHY is it """allowed""" to question all of the letters EXCEPT X? Why is X some "holy", "not to be questioned" given?
Where does this belief in the media come from that X is somehow true? The rest is debatable, but X, NO, that cannot be debated?

If you take it back to one hoax that is accepted as such by almost all here; the Holocaust Story (of gas chambering 6 million jews to piles of ash), then what you et al. are doing is:

"You can question the motive A, B or C, the murder weapon P, Q or R, the responsible K, L or M, but you cannot question the ""'fact""' it happened; X"

Don't you see how illogical that is, especially on a truth seeking platform as this? :conf:
Gaia wrote:

People like Pfizipfei, Lizzy, porridge, Steven and me are pointing out the errors in Story A and at the same time point to real event B, C and X that are deliberately not shown by the (((media))).

That is not what you are doing. You and your fellow hoaxers think because Story A was false.. then pretty much all, if not all, big terror events/massacres etc.. that happen in the West.... are false from the get-go...then you search, nit-pick about any inconsistency, stupid mistake etc... that fits your narrative as if it is some great find, even when your overall thinking defies reason and logic. You feed yourselves on slanted 'hoax' videos/so-called information etc.. that are already starting to be made as soon as the event hits the airstream, before it is too soon to realistically sort through, right out the door "HOAX!!"

Slander and fallacies.

I don't "feed" on anything on JewTube. If you look at all the "tewwow event" topics of the last year I always follow my OWN eyes and make my own conclusions. The others are doing the same.

You claim/slander that our analyses "defy logic and reason". Back to the example; why oh why does it defy logic and reason to question ALSO X and not ONLY the other letters?

Especially GIVEN that X has been fabricated in at least 2 events that you et al. do accept as hoaxes (the Holocaust Story and the Sandy Hook Story).
There are people who believe or have concluded that there have been hoaxes, like for example Sandy Hook, they only came to that conclusion after thoroughly researching it, after sufficient amount of time passed, after the evidence and real facts...solidified that conclusion, and after being real careful about coming to that conclusion because if you are wrong then you are making a mockery of real people's deaths. Because the stakes are high, the onus is on 'hoaxers' to be very thorough and to prove their case with facts, reason, logic and yes.. common sense.

You are using a vile trick I've seen with so many mainstream shills online. NOTE: I am NOT calling you a mainstream shill, because clearly you aren't. Yet, you use the same trick. WHY?

Let it be clear that those who believe are you et al. You believe "X" is untouchable. All the other letters may be questioned, but not X. The full atheist position (disbelief/scepticism) is with me et al. who do not exclude X from questioning.

There is no "onus" on anyone. Me (and I think I can speak for et al.), I don't care if you believe X is true or not. The only thing I can do is present arguments based on the main tools of truth seeking; logic and reason, and the natural sciences (physics, chemistry) to show why X is false. You may call that "nit-picking" or "hair splitting", but imho (and I would like to hear what "et al." have to say about that) the crucial part of truth seeking IS nitpicking and hair splitting the narratives told to us. And not arbitrarily (shout) STOP at X. There should be no "holy grails" in these things.
That is not what is going on now.. and in the last long while, they do not prove their case, the facts do not add up, they defy common sense, they put out information very often that is easily corrected with a quick search, they manipulate the narrative/people....and they are playing a dangerous and sick part in a greater agenda.

As I said to Raynard Shillygon; I cannot decide for you what you consider "convincing" or "proof". Only you can decide that.

The point is; you want to keep some kind of "safe space" around X. WHY? Why do you want to actively exclude the event itself from questioning, while all the rest of it is allowed to question? And how do you fit that to the 2 hoaxes we "all" agree upon; Holocaust and Sandy Hook?
People are so fast and ridiculous with the HOAX!! thing now....that even if you believe hoaxes have happened in the past, you are so busy countering the ridiculous and inaccurate/manipulated stuff 'hoaxers' put out, and countering the personal attacks (ad hominems) for not immediately being part of the hoax brigade, and ignoring the sickening mockery of victims if they are real, which they almost always are, far more often than not... that it ends up..... well..

Ho ho, the personal attacks are with you et al. Not with the hoaxbusters.

"hoaxers" (wrong word, deliberately used over and over again)
"hoaxer movement" (there is no "movement", we're all individuals here)
"shouting/yelling hoax" (no, concluding/questioning the shouters/yellers who are the storytellers)
"you are crazy" (without any argument)
"...and you make us look crazy" (no idea who "us" is, but everyone is an individual only responsible for their individual actions and opinions)
"you are destroying [this site, or.. whatever?]" (how, exactly?)
etc.
usw.
enz.
"offending the victims" (there are no victims if it's a hoax. So from our position we cannot offend victims, because they are not there)

The last point is another vile trick the mainstream shills use and I wonder how come you use that too. No, again, I don't call you a mainstream shill, but why do you use the same trick??
and imagine how the friends and families of the real victims feel if and when they get on the internet.... to see their friends and loved ones deaths and injuries made a mockery.....by so-called 'truthers' and 'conspiracy theorists'. Hoaxers have almost single handedly destroyed the 'truther' movement.... who would want that I wonder.. :wissl:

There is no "truther movement". There is only individual minds at work. And "we" haven't destroyed anything. Neither I think you have destroyed anything. Do you see how you are the one on the attack?

How can questioning X be "destroying" things while all the other letters can be freely questioned? Where does this urge come from to call people with a different view "destroyers"? Why do dots, Bobby (!!), you, Orangeaid and others here do that?
Orange is absolutely correct on this...

Hoaxers may as well be wearing red and parrot all the cultural Marxist agendas as the outcome of the hoaxer fallacy you are all so beholden too leads to the same outcomes as cultural Marxists wanting to destroy the West with mass immigration


No, he's not and I have given my arguments why not. You don't want to consider those arguments and start attacking me (et al.). Fine, I don't care if you see the hoaxes or not. It is you (et al.) who actively want to silence/call crazy on me (et al.).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 02:47 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 01:56 #54

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
ragnarok wrote:
Any attempt to justify or mitigate the FP mosque terrorist makes the people supporting his actions no better than the muslims who are claimed to be approving of their own extremists. How can you slag off the attacks of muslim extremists and then go and copy their tactics exactly? You can't unless you are a rightard.

Uber cuck .... history has a habit of repeating itself

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 13:09 #55

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Shouldn't you be out there on the front line then, instead of propagandising a tiny corner of the internet? Or, are you also up to your neck in it on twitter and facebook, too?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 19:53 #56

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
.......... wrote:
We needed to have a section on this forum for the hoaxer theorist post to be moved to long ago.

That's neither practical or doable from a moderation point of view, Dots. At the end of the day people will post their views either way, in any of the relevant threads. Even if there was a dedicated hoax section, it wouldn't prevent people from posting outside of it in any of the other threads.. It would also mean me spending half my time here sorting through and moving posts (given the regularity now of terrorist attacks and what not). Something I don't intend on doing. Best to just leave things exactly how they are, and allow people to exchange views freely. At the moment views and opinions also look pretty split down the middle on the hoax or not a hoax score. I'm the later, as you know.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 20:12 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 20:08 #57

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15072
  • Likes received: 5768
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 22:06 #58

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 634
^^ Please dont :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 21 Jun 2017 22:30 #59

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
How come the cops can figure out that it's a terror incident in 10 mins but don't do anything about white girls being prostituted in MUSLIM sex -rings for 10 YEARS ...WHERE THE REAL DAMAGE IS DONE ...very few have a lick of realism about the event - most are a complete joke, nothing stacks up , never any follow up on the vicsims , the so called observers' always disappear out of country within hours..
The hoaxes are so obvious , if you want to think muslims are doing it - ok - nothing is going to budge me from looking at it with open eyes and see quite clearly what it's objectives are . If you can't see the zio superState at work - too bad .
What should be fought against is the wars that keep the migrants coming and people should be protesting the likes of Soros and total ZOG control and corruption.
So this time it was a white guy they pinned this hoax on - Finsbury Pk one of the most well known radical in the country - it's time of a race war while they cement totalitarianism to hand on to the Bolsheviks. and they're luv picking up the torch to kill whitey. . All the ZOG rats right and left , cops , social services ,education and jewdicary all have to be cleaned out - is that going to happen ?
Get the illegals out - stop ALL immigration now but is that going to happen from any party - NO. Stop the wars - NO . :wissl:

When the STATE aids and abets muslim crime , covers it up and won't even deport the most vicious , WHO IS THE REAL PERP? These immigrants have been given license to rape , rob , create crime gangs - BY WHOM ? _ THE REAL HOAXERS.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2017 23:08 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: hokuspokus, Gaia

Third 'terror' attack in London - more than ten people are run down by a van ploughing into pedestrians near Finsbury Park Mosque in north London 22 Jun 2017 10:26 #60

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
So, which immigrant crimes are hoaxed, and which ones are genuine, again? Are all crimes alleged to be committed by white men hoaxes, or just this particular van incident?

Try not to rant too much in your response, if at all possible.
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2017 10:28 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
ALTERNATIVE London 22 March 2017 Westminster Attack Discussion Thread15.07Monday, 22 May 2017
ALTERNATIVE London 22 March 2017 Westminster Bridge Attack - Pictures & Videos Thread14.76Saturday, 16 March 2019
GUNMEN ATTACK MOSQUE IN NORTHEAST NIGERIA, KILL 2011.88Saturday, 05 April 2014
NZ Mosque Attack False Flag - Cast Truth at Falsehood11.75Monday, 18 March 2019
Holographic London10.99Monday, 05 August 2019
Krauts still bombing London10.87Monday, 26 December 2016
CCTV's in London number 500,000+10.87Tuesday, 09 October 2018
Drillminster to run for London Mayor10.87Thursday, 30 January 2020
MI5: Jew Terrorists Tried to Bomb London10.87Wednesday, 16 May 2018
June 29th 2019 London UK10.75Saturday, 29 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.