Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chinese Spies?

Chinese Spies? 14 Jul 2017 12:32 #1

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Chinese Billionaire Warns America: China Has 25,000 Spies Who Are “Ready To Destroy The U.S.”

Since the 1980’s, the US has caught and imprisoned over a dozen people who were spying on American government agencies and corporations. So we catch Chinese spies once every few years. With that kind of frequency, you’d probably assume that China doesn’t have that many intelligence assets in America at any given time. Based on those numbers, a safe estimate would be in the hundreds, or perhaps thousands.

But it turns out that those estimates would be incredible low. According to Guo Wengui, a billionaire investor who has fled China and moved to New York since becoming a major critic of the Chinese regime, there are probably 25,000 spies in America who are working for Beijing.

Those numbers are derived from what he claims, are his close ties to multiple Chinese intelligence agencies. That may sound far fetched to most Americans, but in China the public and private sectors are closely aligned. They’re practically the same entity. So we should take his warnings very seriously, which were brought up in a recent interview with The Freebeacon.freebeacon.com/national-security/chinas-spy-network-united-states-includes-25000-intelligence-officers/

Guo said that Chinese intelligence operations in the United States sharply increased after the 2012 Communist Party Congress that brought current leader Xi Jinping to power.

“Before 2012, cumulatively China had around 10,000 to 20,000 agents working in the United States,” he said. “These agents had been sent to work in the United States over a 50 year period of time, and they were working in a defensive mode.”

According to the businessman, defensive intelligence was mainly focused on learning about the United States. The operations then shifted in 2012 to “offensive” spying, he said.

“By offensive [operations], I mean to be ready to destroy the U.S. in ways they can,” Guo said.

And these spies don’t just consist of Chinese immigrants. According to Guo, many of them are treasonous Americans who have sold their country out for a paycheck, and they can be ruthless.

China’s budget for intelligence gathering before 2012 was around $600 million annually.

Around 2012, a decision was made by Chinese leaders to dispatch another 5,000 spies to the United States. “Some of them were sent as students, some as businessmen, and some as immigrants, but all together, 5,000,” Guo said.

“In addition to that, they developed between 15,000 to 18,000 other spies, and these are not directly sent but these are developed within the United States.”

The recruited agents are not limited to Asians and Chinese-Americans but include all ethnic groups, including Hispanics, Blacks, and Caucasians.

“And now the budget is between $3 billion to $4 billion annually, and this is information up to one month ago,” he said.

Guo said American counterintelligence agencies face several problems, mainly a lack of knowledge about Chinese intelligence agencies.

“You don’t know which organizations in China are responsible for sending these spies, how they are managed, and to what purpose,” he said. “And the U.S. adopts a very legalistic perspective to look at the question of spying. Yet, for China their methods are not what the United States understands.”

“These spies, when they come to the United States, they could sleep around, they could put poison in your glass of wine to kill you; completely unscrupulous,” he said.

As for their goals, Guo claims that the spies are mainly here to steal military technologies. But they’re also here to “buy” high level government officials, as well as political and corporate elites who can give China favorable business deals. And most what’s most frightening, is that these spies have implanted malicious software in our most critical infrastructure systems, and have thoroughly infiltrated our government’s major weapons suppliers.

Which raises an important question. How did our government let this happen? Isn’t the all powerful NSA surveillance grid capable of catching these people?

Apparently not. It appears that we’ve traded our freedom for security, but somewhere along the line we didn’t receive any security. While our government was busy funding and training the terrorists that would later inspire the acceptance of widespread government surveillance and the destruction of our civil liberties, they overlooked the flood of Chinese spies who have infiltrated every level of our society.

You could call it incompetence, but it could also be something far more sinister. As Joel Skousen has pointed out many times, our government is riddled with globalists who have a hidden agenda. They want to usher in another world war between the US, China, and Russia, which will bring about the destruction of America, and make way for a global government. As part of that plan, they have been undermining America at every turn in the hopes that our country will lose the war against China; a war which they are orchestrating. Perhaps as a part of that effort, they’ve been looking the other way as the Chinese government steals and compromises our infrastructure and advanced military technologies.

Whatever the case may be, if Guo is correct then America is a severely compromised nation that is in no position to fight another world war.

www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/chinese-billionaire-warns-america-china-has-25000-spies-who-are-ready-to-destroy-the-u-s_07112017

Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 12:44 by annabelle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Chinese Spies? 16 Jul 2017 00:35 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive been reading about this in Australia, heres some of it
Chinese billionaire hits back at ASIO: I’m not a communist agent

The Australian-Chinese businessman allegedly named in a secret ASIO brief on foreign political ­donations is planning to lodge a formal submission with the spy agency’s director-general, vigorously rejecting claims that he has ever acted as an agent for the ­Chinese Communist Party.

Chau Chak Wing, an Australian citizen of 20 years who had been named in an ABC Four Corners ­report as being under suspicion by ASIO for alleged links to China’s communist organisations, has ­revealed that Australian governments had sought to use his connections to exert soft-power influence in China.

www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/chinese-billionaire-hits-back-at-asio-im-not-a-communist-agent/news-story/1e07e9e4e6fd42684f087ea8b5a47a03

And in a broader sense, this....
Chinese spies 'very active' in Australia, departing defence secretary warns

The departing Secretary of Defence Dennis Richardson has accused China of spying and exerting "unreasonable" influence over Chinese communities and media in Australia.

In a farewell speech to the National Press Club, the one-time ASIO boss has argued Australia should build relations with China, but cautioned there are complexities.

"It is no secret that China is very active in intelligence activities directed against us — and it is more than cyber," Mr Richardson said.

"That is no reason to engage in knee jerk anti-China decision-making, or to avoid seeking to build a stronger relationship with China. It is simply the world in which we live.

"The Chinese Government keeps a watchful eye inside Australian Chinese communities and effectively controls some Chinese language media in Australia."

His warnings follow similar concerns raised by former diplomat Chen Yonglin, who last year warned the number of Chinese spies and agents working in Australia was growing.

www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-12/chinese-spies-very-active-in-australia-dennis-richardson-says/8522870
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Chinese Spies? 16 Jul 2017 00:48 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
You are talking about Chinese Spies?

What about (((Chinese))) sayanim?

:right: The Secret Role of JEWS in CHINA

Oh, sorry that I disturbed your slumber ....

"It's NOT the JWS!!!"

"It's WHITE WOMEN!!!"

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Chinese Spies? 16 Jul 2017 01:15 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Who is 'your' in this case... me?

Where are all the other white female pfiz's concerned with the things you are concerned with?

Slumber, lol. It was only a few months ago you were cringing at me mocking your jewish messiah lmao. (praise jesus kek) . Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)

Anyway, this thread is about chinese spies, not jews... and im ok with you linking to your chinese sayanim thread, but you do realise the Chinese have had their own empire for millenia, do you really think all of them want to be anyones bitch, chosen or not?

Further derailing of this thread, by myself or anyone else, might be dealt with. (moved)

Again, the main point of this post is...

The Chinese have had their own empire for millenia, do you really think all of them want to be anyones bitch, chosen or not?

And they also got them big brains high IQ shit going on, you know, like jews. So perhaps they have enough brains to not be conquered, and certainly for one thing, i dont see any merkels etc screaming that China needs african diversity for example.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 16 Jul 2017 01:17 by novum.

Chinese Spies? 16 Jul 2017 07:01 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
This is an interesting thread. In fact,I liked it so much that half an hour later I wanted to read it again. :)
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Chinese Spies? 16 Jul 2017 11:27 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The propaganda tools of the system are asking you which corporation do you consent to owning you, USA Inc or China Inc

They demonise the 'other side' so that you will consent to being on 'their side', that is, their slave/property.

How many Americans are spies in other countries? :dunno:

The bias is determined by who it is they are looking to enslave.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Chinese Spies? 16 Jul 2017 23:11 #7

• redline
  • Banned
Just kill them all, that will solve the problem. And the problem is FAR worth solving.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 05:21 #8

• novum
  • Platinum Member
redline wrote:
Just kill them all, that will solve the problem. And the problem is FAR worth solving.

You and who's army Mr keyboard warrior tough guy?

1365 = 1

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 09:51 #9

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Stands to reason that the Chinese have lots of spies.
Fair guess also that so do we.
One thing the Chinese excel at is industrial espionage and copying tech.
"Great Wall" Chinese cars are straight rip offs of western models.
That said, Chinese wiring is shit - always and everywhere; so Chinese 'copied' cars aren't nearly as reliable as the western manufactured originals.
The Chinese have never been able to do decent wiring.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 11:19 #10

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The chinese tend to reverse engineer american, british and european stuff... get it in, tear it down copy.

Either that or western industrialists who are sick of the EPA et al on their backs go to China and just give em the blueprints and say here you go Mr chow, leader of xing yang industrial castings, how much to make 50 000 of these doowackys.

Then Mr chow says, i do you $0.05 c each if you buy one hunwed thousand doowackys.

And Mr industrialist then says, ok, proceed Mr chow.. while thinking... sure as fk beats spending millions to please the EPA and Al Gores mates trying to make this shit in the states.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 12:06 #11

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Yep, reverse engineering is a Chinese speciality.
BUT.
And I speak from bitter experience here.
Your Chinese factory buys in parts and they buy whatever will do and whatever is cheapest that week, then they make it fit as best they can.
Next week it'll be something slightly different.
Anybody who has attempted to unfathom what passes for the wiring loom on a Chinese scooter will attest that Chinese wiring is shit. Plus you can't get spares for much Chinese electrical kit because no dealer knows what part the factory used and when so nobody can carry accurate replacement stock.
Another example.
Chinese dishwasher motor goes. No way can you order a replacement motor cos no dealer has a clue what motor it is nor how the factory jury rigged it into place. You have to buy a new dishwasher.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 12:25 #12

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
So what? That's what happens when you buy cheap.
The simplest answer is don't buy Chinese goods.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 15:08 #13

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:

+1
Best way is to specify your preference of fitted appliances.
Chances are a 'bargain' fitted kitchen bought on a deal will feature Chinese appliances.
False economy, as I discovered to my cost.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 15:45 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
The problem is, folks, mice elf included want the cheapest. This leads to outsourcing and ultimately job losses over 'here'. A false economy, China is the sleeping dragon, if we don't support our local economy's we are fucked. (Ooh, bad language alert).
You always and only get what you pay for.
I'll eat a kebab or a takeaway of some nationality but if there is a UK produced option then that gets first dibs. Ever had to deal with an Indian call centre?
Fuck those little yellow bastards, how's that for diversity embracement?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 17:19 #15

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
One of the more concerning parts is:
And what’s most frightening, is that these spies have implanted malicious software in our most critical infrastructure systems, and have thoroughly infiltrated our government’s major weapons suppliers.

Additionally, the report states that China cyber operations have targeted critical U.S. infrastructure, such as the electrical power grid and financial networks.

"U.S. critical infrastructure entities are a major target of Chinese cyber operations, and China is capable of significantly disrupting or damaging these entities," the report says.

Regarding intelligence targeting of American decision makers, the report noted that MSS hackers conducted the cyber attacks against the Office of Personnel Management last year involving the theft of records on 22 million federal employees.

In August, an FBI electronics technician, Kun Shan "Joey" Chun, pleaded guilty to acting as a Chinese agent after passing sensitive data to China about FBI surveillance technologies.

"Among the information extracted were 5.6 million fingerprints, some of which could be used to identify undercover U.S. government agents or to create duplicates of biometric data to obtain access to classified areas," the report said.

China's government also uses unofficial spies to gather information.

"In addition to the cyber espionage elements of the MSS and PLA, many unofficial Chinese actors target the United States with cyber espionage operations," the report said.

"These actors include government contractors, independent ‘patriotic hackers,' and criminal actors," the report added. "Distinguishing between the operations of official and other Chinese cyber actors is often difficult, as is determining how these groups interact with each other. Some reports suggest China is shifting cyber espionage missions away from unofficial actors to centralize and professionalize these operations within its intelligence services."

freebeacon.com/national-security/report-chinese-spies-stole-pentagon-secrets/

An NSA document states that China obtained more than 50 terabytes—a huge amount of data—from U.S. defense and government networks, including the F-35 radar and engine secrets. The data included numbers and types of F-35 radar modules, and detailed engine schematics for the Lockheed Martin aircraft.

Chinese cyber spies also obtained export-restricted data through defense industrial espionage on the B-2 bomber, F-22, F-35, Space-based Laser, and other weapons.

freebeacon.com/national-security/china-hacked-f22-f35-jet-secrets/

"I know the Chinese spy system very, very well," Guo said, speaking through an interpreter, in his first American interview. "I have information about very minute details about how it operates."

Guo said he learned about Chinese spy activities from Ma Jian, a former MSS vice minister, and Ji Shengde, former PLA military intelligence chief.

Ma was director of MSS's No. 8 Bureau, in charge of counterintelligence against foreign targets—including diplomats, businessmen, and reporters—until he was swept up in a Beijing power struggle in December 2015. He was expelled from the Communist Party and imprisoned in January.

Guo said Ma was imprisoned because he had uncovered details of corruption by China's highest-ranking anti-corruption official, Wang Qishan.

Ma said in a video made public by the Chinese government several weeks ago that he worked with Guo in assisting Chinese national security.

Regarding, Ji, the military spy chief, Guo said he had close ties to him and turned down requests from Ji to work as a smuggler for 2PLA, as the military spy agency was known.

Ji was implicated in the 1990s scandal involving Chinese funding of Bill Clinton's presidential re-election campaign. In China, he was given a suspended death sentence by a military court in 2000 on charges of bribery and illegal fundraising.

Ji lives in China and his wife currently resides in Los Angeles, and Guo said he paid money to Ji for 25 years as part of China's use of businesses to support intelligence activities.

"I know Ma Jian had been working state security system for over 30 years," he said. "And he was responsible for sending out spies as well as for counter espionage, also vis a vis the U.S. So, Ma Jian knows everything about the United States."

Guo is a Chinese real estate investor who fled China in 2015. He currently resides in New York City and since January has become a target of a major Chinese government campaign to silence him.

In May, two senior Chinese security officials traveled to the United States as part of a bid to pressure Guo into keeping silent, and not disclosing secrets about corruption among senior Chinese officials, as well as details of the intelligence activities.

The two officials, Sun Lijun, vice minister of the Public Security Ministry, and an aide, Liu Yanpang, also tried to convince Trump administration officials to forcibly repatriate Guo back to China amid claims of corruption.

Liu was arrested by the FBI for violating visa rules and his cell phone and laptop computer were confiscated before the Chinese official was allowed to leave the United States.

The Chinese officials, during meetings in Washington and New York and by phone, threatened Guo, his family, and business associates and said that if he remained silent, the government would release assets of Guo's that are frozen in China worth an estimated $17 billion.

Over the past several months Guo, who also uses the name Miles Kwok, began posting lengthy videos on Twitter and YouTube disclosing what he knows about Chinese corruption and intelligence activities.

One of the more explosive disclosures during an interview involve Wang, current head of the Chinese government's anti-corruption campaign and a member of the Chinese Communist Party Politburo Standing Committee, the collective dictatorship that rules China.

According to Guo, Wang secretly invested in California real estate since the late 1980s and has turned $30 million in purchases of 111 properties into an estimated $2 to $3 billion today.

Guo says he plans to detail Wang’s U.S. investments in a video to be published next week. The residences include homes and apartments in Washington and Bethesda in the east, and in California in Los Angeles, San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, San Carlos, and San Francisco. The video also shows a series of mansions owned by Wang family members in Saratoga, Calif. In total the residences cost $12 million and are worth some $30 million today.

Wang, according to Guo, is the official who took over as the top leader overseeing China's financial sector from Chinese Premier Zhu Rongji, who stepped down in 2003.

One neighborhood in California of 14 houses owned by Wang or his relatives has been fitted with special underground silos that are used to store jewelry and documents, Guo said.

"If the FBI could go in there and get those documents, then they can negotiate with the Chinese government," he said.

Guo said he plans to disclose additional details of alleged corruption by four other Chinese leaders, including Meng Jianzhu, a member of the Politburo but not the Standing Committee, and He Guoqiang, a retired official who was in charge of police and the courts.

"In the future I will report on another two current sitting members of the Politburo Standing Committee, as well as two previous members of the Standing Committee," he said.

Regarding a report in the journal Foreign Affairs that the businessman represents a leadership faction in Beijing, Guo denied the report. He said he began speaking out as part of long-planned effort to bring democratic reform to China.

FBI spokesman Matthew Bertron declined to comment. A Chinese Embassy spokesman did not respond to emails seeking comment.

Chinese intelligence officers sent to the United States are controlled by the MSS by keeping all their family members and relatives hostage.

China's intelligence targets included several strategic areas of the United States.

"The first is to obtain military weapons-related technology. This is priority No. 1," Guo said.

Second, Chinese intelligence is engaged in "buying" senior U.S. officials personally, and a third objective is buying family members of American political or business elites "with a view to getting intelligence and to make big business deals in China's favor," he said.

A fourth priority is penetrating the American internet system and critical infrastructure by implanting malicious software.

"And they have successfully penetrated all the major defense weapons suppliers of the U.S. government," Guo said, adding that "the scale of their operations is mind boggling."

Guo said Ma, the MSS vice minister, told him that a major shift by the Chinese was expanding the scope of agent recruitment from Asians to mainstream ethnic groups.

"This is where the biggest danger lies," he said. "It's clear the situation is getting more and more dangerous now. The United States has the best weapons in its arsenal, such as laser weapons, etc. Yet, the Chinese spy system has penetrated into the bloodstream of American defense establishment with their viruses and everything else."

"The United States is bleeding and is unaware that sooner or later the United States will run out of blood," Guo said.

Also, the United States is overly reliant on technical spying while China has an asymmetrical advantage in using its tens of thousands of human spies.

China also is working to subvert the United States by working together with other regimes, such as those in North Korea and Iran.

Guo said he first visited the United States in 1983 when he was 13 and made numerous visits since then.

"I love my nation. I love my country, but I hate the Communist Party," he said.

Guo has not defected to the United States and holds several foreign passports.

O North Korea, Guo said he frequently visited North Korea and has known every member of the ruling Kim Jong Un family.

"All the trade conducted between North Korea and China has been conducted by the relatives of the ruling families," he said, noting that the U.S. insistence in relying on the Chinese government to deal with North Korea is "madness."

In Hong Kong, the MSS dispatched an additional 3,000 intelligence officers to the former British colony after the May 2013 incident involving former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, who fled to Hong Kong after stealing some 1.7 million secret agency documents.

The MSS agents were dispatched by Ma Jian after the spy service learned the U.S. Consulate in Hong Kong was hosting some 2,600 American agents.

"The office they work for is the Hong Kong Security Department," Guo said, noting that before that time "it was more hit and miss approach" to spying.

"They upped that until now they have 10,000 agents operating in Hong Kong alone."

Guo said Americans need to understand that China is not ruled by a normal government.

"You should look at it as a mafia-like organization," he said.

Second, to understand China, Americans need to study the relatives of the ruling elite in China.

"Once you get to know the interests of these powerful individuals and also the family members, then you get to understand how the regime operates," he said.

Guo hopes the United States will wake up to the threat posed by China's communist system and its plans to subvert the U.S.-led international order.

"If this relationship is not managed well, I think the whole of humanity will confront major problems," he said. "The current approach adopted by the American ruling elite is tantamount to suicide."

Guo warned of the dangers of a world dominated by the current anti-democratic Chinese system.

Michelle Van Cleave, former national counterintelligence executive said "Remember their cyber theft of some 22 million personnel files from the Office of Personnel Management?" she said. "The Chinese now have a detailed roster of most if not all American contractors and government employees who have access to classified information, plus a roster of their friends, colleagues, or coworkers who may be useful conduits or potential assets in their own right."

Van Cleave said the OPM data likely will be used by Chinese intelligence to coerce, blackmail, or recruit new sources for an already extensive espionage infrastructure.

"Cyber and human espionage go hand in hand—and the Chinese excel at both," she said. "We urgently need a better understanding of what they are doing and how they are doing it—and a strategy to stop them—because China’s intelligence operations in the U.S. are poised to get much worse."

Former FBI counterspy I.C. Smith said the large number of MSS officers could be a reasonable estimate if the figure includes Chinese who work informally for the service such as students, permanent resident aliens, visitors, and others.

freebeacon.com/national-security/chinas-spy-network-united-states-includes-25000-intelligence-officers/

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 20:52 #16

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
redline wrote:

You and who's army Mr keyboard warrior tough guy?

Me and every White person I can convince to not like being a pussy.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 21:00 #17

• redline
  • Banned
Lux Interior wrote:

No. The simplest answer is to not import Chinese goods. That way, they won't be here to tempt the poor who are kept intentionally in poverty. Then, they will have to be made here. Putting Americans to work and helping to lift them out of poverty. An even better solution would be to nuke China right off the face of the fucking planet. And everybody that had anything at all to do with importing Chinese goods, from ex-president Bill Clinton on down be impaled, their impaled bodies preserved, and planted at the various ports where the container ships docked.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:02 #18

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
jonb wrote:
novum wrote:
. Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)

An insidious little dig, but just in case you had not noticed, it's me that has moved to be by Pfizipfei.

And she hasnt stayed still either, she's moved her position on certain things also.

Both of which are fine... but my point was, people in glass houses etc. And she was throwing stones, seemingly at myself. I did ask her if she was addressing me with the slumber part, she didnt respond to that.

So from my perspective, the dig at her was warranted.

Six months ago she'd be calling people jews for not being fans of the RCC, and yet, now...

What kind of glass house are you speaking of and what's RCC?

Do you have any evidence for your claim that I called people jews for not being fans of "RCC" (whatever this might be)?

Btw, are only "alt righters" allowed to use triple brackets?

novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Who is 'your' in this case... me?

Where are all the other white female pfiz's concerned with the things you are concerned with?

Slumber, lol. It was only a few months ago you were cringing at me mocking your jewish messiah lmao. (praise jesus kek) . Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)

Anyway, this thread is about chinese spies, not jews... and im ok with you linking to your chinese sayanim thread, but you do realise the Chinese have had their own empire for millenia, do you really think all of them want to be anyones bitch, chosen or not?

Further derailing of this thread, by myself or anyone else, might be dealt with. (moved)

Again, the main point of this post is...

The Chinese have had their own empire for millenia, do you really think all of them want to be anyones bitch, chosen or not?

And they also got them big brains high IQ shit going on, you know, like jews. So perhaps they have enough brains to not be conquered, and certainly for one thing, i dont see any merkels etc screaming that China needs african diversity for example.

You = everybody who thinks that China is a closed homogenous ethnical society ruled by ethnic Chinese people.

There is a reason why there are no women on TZ except annabelle and mhs.

And it's not the high intellectual standard.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:24 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why are you deliberately ignoring what I said about China etc. in the last comment on the previous page?

Rhetorical question.

novum wrote:
Anyone whose been on TZ knows whats been said.

The perfect evidence! .... just like the perfect murder / character assassination.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:28 by PFIZIPFEI.

Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:30 #20

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ignoring? I hadnt even seen it until now, you edited that in.

OK so youre saying in your own pfizi way that china is run by jews, whats there to say to that, its your opinion, doesnt mean its fact.

From my POV its an alliance between chinese elite and western aristocracy who provided 'capital' , at the expense of the common peasants, who work to serve. The usual story everywhere.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM