Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] Chinese Spies?

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 19:46 #1

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
novum wrote:
. Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)

An insidious little dig, but just in case you had not noticed, it's me that has moved to be by Pfizipfei.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 22:56 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
jonb wrote:
novum wrote:
. Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)

An insidious little dig, but just in case you had not noticed, it's me that has moved to be by Pfizipfei.

And she hasnt stayed still either, she's moved her position on certain things also.

Both of which are fine... but my point was, people in glass houses etc. And she was throwing stones, seemingly at myself. I did ask her if she was addressing me with the slumber part, she didnt respond to that.

So from my perspective, the dig at her was warranted.

Six months ago she'd be calling people jews for not being fans of the RCC, and yet, now...
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:02 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
jonb wrote:
novum wrote:
. Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)

An insidious little dig, but just in case you had not noticed, it's me that has moved to be by Pfizipfei.

And she hasnt stayed still either, she's moved her position on certain things also.

Both of which are fine... but my point was, people in glass houses etc. And she was throwing stones, seemingly at myself. I did ask her if she was addressing me with the slumber part, she didnt respond to that.

So from my perspective, the dig at her was warranted.

Six months ago she'd be calling people jews for not being fans of the RCC, and yet, now...


What kind of glass house are you speaking of and what's RCC?

Do you have any evidence for your claim that I called people jews for not being fans of "RCC" (whatever this might be)?

Btw, are only "alt righters" allowed to use triple brackets?



novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oh, sorry that I disturbed your slumber ....

Who is 'your' in this case... me?

Where are all the other white female pfiz's concerned with the things you are concerned with?

Slumber, lol. It was only a few months ago you were cringing at me mocking your jewish messiah lmao. (praise jesus kek) . Youve come a long way lately pfizi :sokay: (thanks to jonb)


Anyway, this thread is about chinese spies, not jews... and im ok with you linking to your chinese sayanim thread, but you do realise the Chinese have had their own empire for millenia, do you really think all of them want to be anyones bitch, chosen or not?

Further derailing of this thread, by myself or anyone else, might be dealt with. (moved)

Again, the main point of this post is...

The Chinese have had their own empire for millenia, do you really think all of them want to be anyones bitch, chosen or not?

And they also got them big brains high IQ shit going on, you know, like jews. So perhaps they have enough brains to not be conquered, and certainly for one thing, i dont see any merkels etc screaming that China needs african diversity for example.



You = everybody who thinks that China is a closed homogenous ethnical society ruled by ethnic Chinese people.

There is a reason why there are no women on TZ except annabelle and mhs.

And it's not the high intellectual standard.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:21 #4

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Sorry, but you have not the slightest idea of what Christians really are.
.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64740-picture-gallery-christ-mocking-cult-in-the-entertainment-industry.html?start=20#232700

Do you? :sokay:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:23 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
oh sorry, i forgot the jewccusation

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/64740-picture-gallery-christ-mocking-cult-in-the-entertainment-industry.html?start=20#232777

Thats just one... Cinta would cop a whole bunch from you too, often veiled, its not like you use the j-word much as Germany is so cucked that youd get arrested, so youd use 'ilk' and so on.

But ilk = jew when pfiz says it.

Im not going to go dig them all out, got better things to do. Anyone whose been on TZ knows whats been said.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:32 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What kind of glass house are you speaking of and what's RCC?

Do you have any evidence for your claim that I called people jews for not being fans of "RCC" (whatever this might be)?
.

Pfiz, you were one of the best defenders of the roman catholic church here.

Theres your glass house.

You really couldnt tolerate someone like Cinta claiming it was corrupt.. she had to be a jew ... and yet now.. along comes jonb and ... he isnt a jew?

Peoples views can change, but next time you say im in a slumber, im going to call you an idiot, just like i am now, you idiot.

:)
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM, Grolongo

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:35 #7

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The perfect evidence! .... just like the perfect murder / character assassination.

:)

The link is above, youre calling gaia jewish, in your own special way of course.

Cinta copped a load of that also, for merely questioning the integrity of the church.

And now, you question the integrity of the church.. months, years later.

And you think the men here 'hate' women, lol.. maybe they just dislike your obnoxiousness.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:38 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
Pfiz, you were one of the best defenders of the roman catholic church here.

Theres your glass house.

You really couldnt tolerate someone like Cinta claiming it was corrupt.. she had to be a jew ... and yet now.. along comes jonb and ... he isnt a jew?

Peoples views can change, but next time you say im in a slumber, im going to call you an idiot, just like i am now, you idiot.

:)



No, novum, this is an outright lie.

I never defended the Roman Catholic church, but on the contrary.

But of course you won't have the time to provide evidence for this outright lie.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:42 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The perfect evidence! .... just like the perfect murder / character assassination.

:)

The link is above, youre calling gaia jewish, in your own special way of course.

Cinta copped a load of that also, for merely questioning the integrity of the church.

And now, you question the integrity of the church.. months, years later.

And you think the men here 'hate' women, lol.. maybe they just dislike your obnoxiousness.



You might have missed the fact that Gaia told us about his Jewish relatives:



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#205772

What is Gaia then?

A "stupid goy"?


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:43 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:44 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
You resented him challenging the church and went straight for calling him a jew in that thread.

So he had one distant jewish relative, so what, he isnt jewish.

You will keep ducking and weaving no doubt, instead of admitting you were a fan of christianity and youve now changed your tune!
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 17 Jul 2017 23:53 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
novum wrote:
You resented him challenging the church and went straight for calling him a jew in that thread.

So he had one distant jewish relative, so what, he isnt jewish.

You will keep ducking and weaving no doubt, instead of admitting you were a fan of christianity and youve now changed your tune!



novum wrote:
And she hasnt stayed still either, she's moved her position on certain things also.

Both of which are fine...
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69525-chinese-spies.html?limitstart=0#270414



Seems you are resenting me for increasing my knowledge and thus adapting my opinion to the status quo,
although you pretended not to only a few minutes ago.

Is there a rule on TZ that says: You have by all means to stick to your current point of view forever!?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2017 23:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 00:04 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Is there a rule on TZ that says: You have by all means to stick to your current point of view forever!?

No there isnt.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Seems you are resenting me for increasing my knowledge and thus adapting my opinion to the status quo,
although you pretended not to only a few minutes ago.

Im not resenting anything, but next time you say things to me like i am in a slumber, you may have some things pointed out to you miss knew it all.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 02:23 #13

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2501
  • Likes received: 1697
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 12:59 #14

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
I am sorry to further derail your thread Annabelle, but because the owner of this site is choosing to do so, so he can threaten a poster to stay quite or else, somebody is going to have to stand up to him.
Quote
Im not resenting anything, but next time you say things to me like i am in a slumber, you may have some things pointed out to you miss knew it all.
Annabelle you are a person who wants to bring people together, you don't openly challenge, you say what you have to say from your point of view and leave it to others to take the words in or leave them. My wife often operates in the same sort of way, I might often have to think about her words before I realise what a devastating criticism of me she has just made. My daughter on the other hand, say one wrong word to her and she may well park her tanks all over your lawn.
Annabelle you have a nice way of expressing yourself as an individual, but the question is should all women, because they are women be forced to only express themselves in the way that is natural to you? Or do women have the right to express themselves just as they chose the same way as men?

As I see it, this forum has sleepwalked (Note my word Novum) into a position of misogyny, of all the different positions the posters have it coalesces around a view of male dominance, which would not be out of place in a society like Pakistan., something which is quite at odds with traditional European values.
I know they tolorate your words at the moment Annabelle, probably because you do not openly challenge them. But the culture of this place has only one unifying feature which is to put down the uppety woman, that dares to challenge these half-men. In my view a strong reason for this constant stream of hate is not because of the political position of Pfizipfei but just because she is female.

Take BD who we may use as a representative of the left. When he throws his invective at her, Does he say Nazi as an excuse not to listen? ( A questionable means the left have to excuse their not listening to alternative view points) or does he almost invariably use terms like 'Nazi bitch'? That use of the word bitch is hugely significant, In no left wing conversation would it be tolerated, the putting down of somebody because of their gender is anathema in any left wing driven circle, and as a gay man who would protest bitterly that sexuality should not be used to discriminate his use of terms like this show his view is not actually driven by any left wing view, but that he is a mere Troll who posses as being of the left, just so he can be opposition to what he terms 'the Nazi bitch'. In my view a typical gay man who hates women expressing themselves.

So lets look at the right wing posters those that I would say are less interested in National Socialism, than black Uniforms and Tanks. We and they know who they are. The National socialist roots in support for nature and the peasantry, the folk, is of no interest to these people, they hate and they just want to dominate, so they can hide their internal weaknesses. Part of this anit-socialist in general and anti National socialist in particular agenda is the removal of anything that could compete with them even women, their own mothers, sisters (and when they are capable of basic relationships wives and daughters). To do this they twist and pretend National Socialism is something about chaining women to the kitchen sink, while watching and admiring films by Helene Bertha Amalie "Leni" Riefenstahl, and not noticing the stupidity of their position, or they might admire second world war German planes without ever thinking about the crucial role of Hanna Reitsch. These are not National Socialists they are just misogynists wearing other peoples uniforms.

Then we have a spattering of christards, pushing the christard notion that women should obey.

The problem is Annabelle that they 'all do get along', they unite in their hate of women, and are united in their mutual desire to silence any woman who dares to challenge them.

So lastly lets turn to Novum who is trying to undermine Pfizipfei, now she has just one voice that will stand up for her right to speak. He is trying to set up the agenda that she is not perusing her truth but is just falling in to follow me. After all a woman in his view cannot think for herself.
He is doing this by making out her positional change on Jesus is a fundamental change.
I have a history here (its OK Novum I am keeping to my word, I am not going to talk about that incident of undermining Pfizipfei that has been removed from the record) I was an atheist verging on anti-theist, and one of the first spats I had with Pfizipfei was over god, was she a believer or not? As I remember she did not answer me directly, but it was clear to me her support for chistianity was that she presumed it was representational of being European, one line the church has pushed for over a thousand years. Sure Novum could probably come up with some quote or other from the last four years that would make it seem as though christianity was fundamental to Pfizipfei's thoughts, but we all know its her European roots, and the Bundesrepublik's censorship that is her fundamental driving force.
This argument of Novum's is therefore nothing other than another means to try to still her voice.

For me Annabelle, there are times when it is not right to try to all get along, and in the pursuing of what is right to stand apart from those who have dark agendas.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 15:26 #15

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3938
  • Likes received: 1171
Dark agendas my arse. Get the fuck off of your delusional high horse. You confuse opposite views with the deliberate trolling manifest here from the same trio of cunts.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 15:33 #16

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
The only member on TZ to cultivate a personal fiefdom wherein contrary voices are censored into silence is Pfizipie.
That's not misogyny Jon - it's privilege.

;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 15:50 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
GMP wrote:
The only member on TZ to cultivate a personal fiefdom wherein contrary voices are censored into silence is Pfizipie.
That's not misogyny Jon - it's privilege.

;)


Same old, same old ... oy veying lies!

Check yourself what ever got moved to the :right: RUBBISH BIN truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/67934-rubbish-bin.html


Further reference:

:right: Community Guide and Rules truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/65984-community-guide-and-rules.html
:right: Moderation Discussion Thread truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/65991-moderation-discussion-thread.html
:right: How pfiz got to be a mod of her sub forum - and how things should not be in this category truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/65979-primordial-thread-how-pfiz-got-to-be-a-mod-of-her-sub-forum-and-how-things-should-not-be-in-this-category.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2017 15:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 16:42 #18

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Do you feel persecuted here on TZ because you are a woman Pfiz?
I've never really had that impression but I'm not you.
IMO you give as good as you get and fight your corner as much, if not more; robustly - than some of us chaps.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 16:51 #19

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Lux Interior wrote:
Dark agendas my arse. Get the fuck off of your delusional high horse. You confuse opposite views with the deliberate trolling manifest here from the same trio of cunts.
If when contesting with the low you adopt their ways, so much so this becomes your natural reaction, Who has Won?

Honour, is a European concept, the entire agenda could be expressed as a desire to remove honour from European Folk.
I say this is as spiritual a fight as a physical one.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Chinese Spies? 18 Jul 2017 20:29 #20

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3938
  • Likes received: 1171
Yeah,whatever you say Ptolemy.
Anyway did you know if somebody inserted the number 5 between the two words in the title we could start up a recipe section?
BD bags the fairy cakes natch.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Chinese Spies?13.54Wednesday, 19 July 2017
Blair 'opened our doors to US spies'6.99Thursday, 21 November 2013
The Gentleperson’s Guide To Forum Spies6.99Tuesday, 26 August 2014
The Enemy Within: How To Spot Spies, Plants and Feds6.92Sunday, 01 September 2019
Corporate Spies.Targets included the family of Rachel Corrie6.77Monday, 18 December 2017
Chinese on far side of the moon6.32Friday, 04 January 2019
The Chinese believe that Jews Control America6.25Wednesday, 01 November 2017
The Chinese believe that Jews control America6.25Friday, 17 April 2020
Chinese Spring comes late this year...6.25Sunday, 19 October 2014
Chinese automatic sperm extraction machine6.18Sunday, 29 June 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.