Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Destruction of American cities by blacks

Destruction of American cities by blacks 27 Jul 2017 00:25 #1

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Baltimore

An entire district has been transformed into a slum as blacks moved in and destroyed it

Watch after the first minute

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 27 Jul 2017 05:54 #2

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Blacks riot and destroy their own neighbourhood and businesses run by other blacks.
  • Smashed, looted and burned by the mob: Inside the destruction of Baltimore as shopkeepers tell how they fled burning shops and one says he called police 50 times - and nobody came
  • Daylight in Baltimore brings chance for victims of the rioting to see how bad the damage is
  • Shop after shop has been burned out and pharmacies looted for drugs
  • Business owners fled for their lives and looters just took what they wanted
  • Gas station owner has lost $30,000 while another manager was told he would be murdered
  • Owner of a bar tells how his dream of coming to America to build a business has been shattered
  • Official count of damage is 15 buildings burned but there are no figures for how many were damaged and looted












Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 27 Jul 2017 09:54 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Who is in R E A L I T Y behind the destruction of America?



Blacks??? White women???




:right: DETROIT truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/62163-detroit-files-for-bankruptcy-20-billion-in-debt.html?start=20#230071








Has America Ceased To Exist?
The day Israel attacked America




36.9%
visitors - including members - from the United States on TZ today
and hardly any of them seem to give a thingy for these subjects
... says it all about Americans.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 10:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Destruction of American cities by blacks 27 Jul 2017 10:30 #4

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Destroy a people enough that they can only see themselves as slaves, never to imagine what they are in their own right, but just what has been done to them and they have no future other than dependency.
These are the laboratory rats, that show the outcome of an agenda.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 27 Jul 2017 12:06 #5





The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 12:27 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

Destruction of American cities by blacks 27 Jul 2017 15:54 #6

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
KWAME KILPATRICK AND 5 CORRUPT BLACK MAYORS



To say he has fallen from grace is an understatement.

Recently, Kwame Kilpatrick was sentenced to 28 years in prison for corruption. The former Detroit mayor was convicted on two dozen counts that included charges of racketeering and extortion. While this may be the most severe punishment that a city official has received, it’s certainly not the first. While there are dozens of Black mayors who work tirelessly on behalf of the voters, there have been a handful who have embarrassed themselves and their communities. Here are a few corrupt Black mayors we wish we could forget.

Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick (2002—2008)– Kilpatrick came from a political family. His mother Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, was a career politician representing Detroit in the Michigan State House and the U.S House of Representatives. Known as the “hip hop mayor” because of his propensity to use rap lyrics to woo young voters, Kilpatrick’s administration was plagued with problems from the beginning, starting with an alleged party involving strippers held at the city-owned mayor’s mansion. Police officers claim they were fired for investigating the mayor’s misconduct. This led to a text messaging scandal between him and chief of staff Christine Beatty. It came out that the two had an affair together, though both were married. The text messages were uncovered during a whistleblower trial that led to an $8.4 million settlement to the officers. He was criticized for using city funds to lease a car for his family and used his city-issued credit card to charge spa massages, extravagant dining, and expensive wines. He paid back $9,000 of the $210,000 bill. After almost seven years in office, Kilpatrick resigned. Time Magazine named him the Worst Mayor in America. During his trial, prosecutors accused Kilpatrick of being one of the accelerating forces that led Detroit into bankruptcy.

Newark Mayor Sharpe James (1986-2006) – James served four terms as mayor. He also served as State Senator for the 29th Legislative District from 1999-2008. He was responsible for attracting high profile developments to Newark, a city that had been ravaged by race riots and poverty in the 1960s and 1970s. He oversaw the completion of the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, the relocation of the New Jersey Devils to the City of Newark, and the Prudential Center, which is the newest arena in the Newark metropolitan area. But, those weren’t the only properties that he redeveloped. In 2008, he was convicted of five counts of fraud for selling nine city lots to his mistress below market rate. She resold them for hundreds of thousands of dollars and made a huge profit. After 18 months in prison, he was released in April of 2010.

Washington D.C. Mayor Marion Barry (1979—1991 and 1995—1999) – Barry’s strong support for Black-owned businesses and his government hiring programs will go down in history. But unfortunately, so too will his crack addiction. He was videotaped smoking crack cocaine and arrested by FBI officials on drug charges. He did not seek to be re-elected and served six months in a federal prison. After his release, however, he was elected to the D.C. City Council in 1992 and ultimately returned to the mayoralty in 1994, serving from 1995 to 1999. It seems he’s kicked the drug habit and has worked for the D.C. City Council since 2005.

Trenton Mayor Tony Mack (2010—2014) – Last year Mack was arrested at his home on extortion and bribery charges. While he hasn’t been convicted yet, prosecutors say he received bribes to sell city property at a fraction of its value. Honestly, he never really had a chance. An investigation on his administration started two months after he took office. Mack was released on bail and denies all claims. His trial date is next January and he continues to run the city while under indictment.

Baltimore Mayor Sheila Ann Dixon (2007—2010) Born and raised in West Baltimore, Dixon was indicted on 12 felony and misdemeanor counts, including perjury, theft, and misconduct. The charges stem partly from perjury and incidents in which she allegedly stole gift cards intended for the poor, which she used to purchase a fur coat and electronics. She was only found guilty of one count of misappropriation of funds. She resigned from office as a part of a plea deal that did not result in a conviction. Although she agreed to never run for office again in Maryland, the plea deal allowed her to keep her $83,000 pension.

New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin (2002 – 2010) Nagin is best known for managing the fall-out before, during and after Hurricane Katrina. While some commended him for a job well done and for making sure that African Americans were not permanently displaced as the city rebuilt, others said his actions were racially divisive. Unfortunately, Nagin was indicted on 21 corruption charges, including wire fraud, bribery, and money laundering related to his alleged dealings with two troubled city vendors following the disaster. He is accused of allegedly receiving kickbacks, possibly his family’s vacations to Hawaii, in return for government contracts. He pleaded not guilty and his trial will commence this month.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 29 Jul 2017 23:49 #7

  • Ellis
  • Ellis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes received: 5
The colour of a mans skin is irrelevant, but when his morals are born out of ignorant obedience, he becomes cruel, heartless, greedy and stupid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 01:12 #8

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
What an ignorant statement based from flawed and false Marxist programming

Blacks have an IQ 20+ points below whites. As sub-Saharan Africa shows blacks have never created a cohesive thriving civilisation which makes life better for future generations.



Sub-Saharan Africa highlights the mentality of blacks perfectly. A leader gets into power and surrounds himself with cronies who want a piece of the gravy train. The leader plunders the nation to enrich himself now. The cronies around him benefit. Blacks cannot fathom building institutions and system that help the current population but then breeds a generation which is able to build on that work to make living standards better for the next generation.

They plunder and steal to enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population.

Blacks that obtained control of US city councils have done exactly the same.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 02:19 #9

  • Ellis
  • Ellis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes received: 5
Orangeaid wrote:
What an ignorant statement based from flawed and false Marxist programming

Blacks have an IQ 20+ points below whites. As sub-Saharan Africa shows blacks have never created a cohesive thriving civilisation which makes life better for future generations.



Sub-Saharan Africa highlights the mentality of blacks perfectly. A leader gets into power and surrounds himself with cronies who want a piece of the gravy train. The leader plunders the nation to enrich himself now. The cronies around him benefit. Blacks cannot fathom building institutions and system that help the current population but then breeds a generation which is able to build on that work to make living standards better for the next generation.

They plunder and steal to enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population.

Blacks that obtained control of US city councils have done exactly the same.

That maybe the case based on your statistical view point. My statement referred to the consciousness of man as a whole, not pigeon hole generalisations or biases. You do not need a study paper to see the obvious. Man is man, regardless of colour he is still a product of his environment.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 02:27 #10

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
But that of course is only on the conscious level to use your words, the environment you blame me for looking at, you use as an excuse for others, seems we are not all the same in your view.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 03:18 #11

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Ellis wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What an ignorant statement based from flawed and false Marxist programming

Blacks have an IQ 20+ points below whites. As sub-Saharan Africa shows blacks have never created a cohesive thriving civilisation which makes life better for future generations.



Sub-Saharan Africa highlights the mentality of blacks perfectly. A leader gets into power and surrounds himself with cronies who want a piece of the gravy train. The leader plunders the nation to enrich himself now. The cronies around him benefit. Blacks cannot fathom building institutions and system that help the current population but then breeds a generation which is able to build on that work to make living standards better for the next generation.

They plunder and steal to enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population.

Blacks that obtained control of US city councils have done exactly the same.

That maybe the case based on your statistical view point. My statement referred to the consciousness of man as a whole, not pigeon hole generalisations or biases. You do not need a study paper to see the obvious. Man is man, regardless of colour he is still a product of his environment.

That is garbage

Natural order is how the world works. Race and racial DNA makes us different.

- White Europeans are the creators, innovators and inventors. This is how whites apply their high IQ

- Chinese are wrote learners and copiers. They apply their high IQ in this way

- Japanese are copiers but have moved on to be creators with high value added engineering. This is how they apply their high IQ

- Muslims have regressed as their religion became more fundamentalist and will prevent them from using whatever creativity and innovative DNA they have

- Blacks have none of the above. They have an IQ of 70-80. They have never developed anything. They have never innovated. They have never invented. I am rejecting the "we wuz Kangz and sheeeiitt" bachelor degrees now available from the Universities of Obama and Soros

- Aboriginals are the lowest. They have an IQ of 50. They're cultural inventions are limited to making curved sticks to throw and blowing raspberries through a stick as music
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 03:20 #12

  • Ellis
  • Ellis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes received: 5
jonb wrote:
But that of course is only on the conscious level to use your words, the environment you blame me for looking at, you use as an excuse for others, seems we are not all the same in your view.

You have misunderstood. Nobody is blaming anybody for looking, sensory perception is an aspect of consciousness, it is on all levels of consciousness. But in your conscious mind you create the seer and the seen, these are mental constructs. That which you like is on the conscious level that which you don't like is on the unconscious level. The conscious and the unconscious are attributes of the one consciousness.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 03:38 #13

  • Ellis
  • Ellis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes received: 5
Orangeaid wrote:
Ellis wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
What an ignorant statement based from flawed and false Marxist programming

Blacks have an IQ 20+ points below whites. As sub-Saharan Africa shows blacks have never created a cohesive thriving civilisation which makes life better for future generations.



Sub-Saharan Africa highlights the mentality of blacks perfectly. A leader gets into power and surrounds himself with cronies who want a piece of the gravy train. The leader plunders the nation to enrich himself now. The cronies around him benefit. Blacks cannot fathom building institutions and system that help the current population but then breeds a generation which is able to build on that work to make living standards better for the next generation.

They plunder and steal to enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population.

Blacks that obtained control of US city councils have done exactly the same.

That maybe the case based on your statistical view point. My statement referred to the consciousness of man as a whole, not pigeon hole generalisations or biases. You do not need a study paper to see the obvious. Man is man, regardless of colour he is still a product of his environment.

That is garbage

Natural order is how the world works. Race and racial DNA makes us different.

- White Europeans are the creators, innovators and inventors. This is how whites apply their high IQ

- Chinese are wrote learners and copiers. They apply their high IQ in this way

- Japanese are copiers but have moved on to be creators with high value added engineering. This is how they apply their high IQ

- Muslims have regressed as their religion became more fundamentalist and will prevent them from using whatever creativity and innovative DNA they have

- Blacks have none of the above. They have an IQ of 70-80. They have never developed anything. They have never innovated. They have never invented. I am rejecting the "we wuz Kangz and sheeeiitt" bachelor degrees now available from the Universities of Obama and Soros

- Aboriginals are the lowest. They have an IQ of 50. They're cultural inventions are limited to making curved sticks to throw and blowing raspberries through a stick as music


I'm not really interested in the statistical arrangement of the prescribed general consensus, you are merely putting square blocks in round holes. But you are right about one thing. The natural order is how it works but do not confuse this order with people aimlessly runing around like headless chickens claiming to know what they are doing and/or talking about.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2017 03:41 by Ellis.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 03:43 #14

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
The Destruction Of Detroit In Before And After Photographs

Though jokes can be cracked about Detroit from afar, it doesn't change the fact that there are real people suffering through the downfall of a once proud city. It's terrible. It's sad. And it doesn't get more heart wrenching than these mashed-up photographs that show what a Detroit high school once looked like, normal and happy, and what it looks like now, abandoned and destroyed.

A local Detroit photographer found a treasure trove of old photos of Detroit's now abandoned Cass Tech High School and found former students playing in the gym, studying in the library and roaming the hall ways. You know, the type of things that students do in a school. But they don't do that anymore at Cass Tech High School. The school that once had 5000 students is now in complete ruins. In fact, it's actually been demolished.

But before the demolition of the school, the photographer wanted to compare the glory years of the school's past with its sad deterioration before it disappeared. He photographed the school using the old photos as a guide. An old photo was superimposed onto a new photo, which visually expanded it to include more of the current sad state. The angles were the same, the perspectives were the same and even the focal lengths matched — except everything captured now was in ruins.

Read more at www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/07/the-destruction-of-detroit-in-heartbreaking-before-and-after-photographs/#eFm6oERSYoUHL9pQ.99

















Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 11:19 #15

  • Ellis
  • Ellis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes received: 5
Orangeaid wrote:
The Destruction Of Detroit In Before And After Photographs

Though jokes can be cracked about Detroit from afar, it doesn't change the fact that there are real people suffering through the downfall of a once proud city. It's terrible. It's sad. And it doesn't get more heart wrenching than these mashed-up photographs that show what a Detroit high school once looked like, normal and happy, and what it looks like now, abandoned and destroyed.

A local Detroit photographer found a treasure trove of old photos of Detroit's now abandoned Cass Tech High School and found former students playing in the gym, studying in the library and roaming the hall ways. You know, the type of things that students do in a school. But they don't do that anymore at Cass Tech High School. The school that once had 5000 students is now in complete ruins. In fact, it's actually been demolished.

But before the demolition of the school, the photographer wanted to compare the glory years of the school's past with its sad deterioration before it disappeared. He photographed the school using the old photos as a guide. An old photo was superimposed onto a new photo, which visually expanded it to include more of the current sad state. The angles were the same, the perspectives were the same and even the focal lengths matched — except everything captured now was in ruins.

Read more at www.gizmodo.com.au/2013/07/the-destruction-of-detroit-in-heartbreaking-before-and-after-photographs/#eFm6oERSYoUHL9pQ.99


















The effects of mental slavery and oppression brings out the worst in any race.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 11:44 #16

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Ellis wrote:

The effects of mental slavery and oppression brings out the worst in any race.

Yet you still express opinions on what you call a false mental construct,
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 14:24 #17

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
In context though it's only SOME cities like Detroit plus SOME areas in other cities that are dreadful black ghettoes.
Nobody has to live like that nor in such conditions hence only a minuscule number of white people choose to do so.
The advantage of ghettoes being that those who live in them have chosen to be there.
If those sorts of black people are in those awful areas then they are NOT in the better areas.
Win win all round.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 15:18 #18

  • Ellis
  • Ellis's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 61
  • Likes received: 5
jonb wrote:
Ellis wrote:

The effects of mental slavery and oppression brings out the worst in any race.

Yet you still express opinions on what you call a false mental construct,

It is not my opinion I'm expressing, it is you who takes appearance for real. A false notion does not disprove its appearance it just does not reflect the true state of affairs.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 15:30 #19

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Ellis wrote:
jonb wrote:
Ellis wrote:

The effects of mental slavery and oppression brings out the worst in any race.

Yet you still express opinions on what you call a false mental construct,

It is not my opinion I'm expressing, it is you who takes appearance for real. A false notion does not disprove its appearance it just does not reflect the true state of affairs.
Yet you feel yourself right to draw conclusions from it, but deny others the right to even look.
Your very proof of your lofty state over mine was that you reject the external, and you found me speaking about it. Now you wish to speak about it you do not see how your argument has damaged you position to speak at all.
Your conscious actions depict a lack of any solid foundations.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2017 15:31 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Destruction of American cities by blacks 30 Jul 2017 15:39 #20

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Youngstown Ohio















Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.