Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truthspoon & Flare thread

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 17:05 #41

• Flare
^ Well Truthspoon..?

Apparently you haven't watched "The Greatest Story Never Told" and "A Last Appeal to Reason"....

Why not?

Are you going to start researching Hitler himself in order to get to a conclusion?

Or will you keep relying on other people's research for that?
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 18:01 #42

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Flare wrote:
From the youtube comment section below one of Dennis Wise's vids:
André Pereira
1 week ago
Hitler was funded by Zionist WallStreet, he was just another Ziopuppet who knew that the jews were disliked (for good reasons BTW) and used it for his advantage.

Research the work of Eustace Mullins, who atested the connections of the Zionist FED to the main "revolutions" in the world.

Dennis Wise
1 week ago
As much as I like his work, on Hitler he like many other American historians were privy to only what the US would allow out of Europe. You need to research Hitler himself to find the truth. He was no Ziopuppet, he was no Rothschild, no Jew, no funded by Wall St, No British agent, No homosexual, no sneak off to Argentina ... are you getting the picture?

The problem is the evidence is against Mr Dennis Wise. Do you follow the evidence? Or do you blindly follow surrogate daddy figures?

I don't defer to anyone and I find this 'quest for a cult leader' mentality who will explain and solve all your problems for you to be a not entirely healthy trend.
There was only one hero.....and the Jews killed him 2000 years ago. All the rest is bullshit, and it is easily provable. Noone rises to a position of dominance and authority in this world unless the fake Jew Edomite Satanists want them to. And they always fund them.

You have to think in 4 dimensions to see how the Jew mind works, and they rely on people who can't to achieve their ends, and Hitler was just such a Jewish pawn.

So true.

Pretty ironic that the Hitler fans are not researching him at all, yet rely on Dennis "Wise" for their "knowledge". And funnily it was that TGSNT 6 hour documentary that showed just how stupid that pro-Nazi stance is. Many insights can be gained from that controlled opposition piece.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 18:11 #43

• Flare
^ Here comes TZ's wacky conspiracy theorist telling what's what. :larf: :facepalm:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 19:03 #44

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Yes I've seen the 'Greatest Story Never Told' first time I watched it was with a bunch of Italians in Wapping....for some reason Wapping is full of Italians these days....usually dudes with computer science degrees.....

Anyway...yeah....seen it......Story of a Kraut with daddy issues who got messed up in World War 1, failed painter who couldn't do perspective.....thwarted by all the top Art schools in Vienna......hung out with bums and maybe had fun with his chocolate star....then magically rose to prominence after being hired by the German government as an anti-Commie agent provocateur..... and the rest is Wall Street Jew bank backing and Theodor Herzl's dying wish for the Jews to leave Germany for the promised land.

You're playing catch-up son.
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 19:06 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 19:21 #45

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Yes I've seen the 'Greatest Story Never Told' first time I watched it was with a bunch of Italians in Wapping....for some reason Wapping is full of Italians these days....usually dudes with computer science degrees.....

Anyway...yeah....seen it......Story of a Kraut with daddy issues who got messed up in World War 1, failed painter who couldn't do perspective.....thwarted by all the top Art schools in Vienna......hung out with bums and maybe had fun with his chocolate star....then magically rose to prominence after being hired by the German government as an anti-Commie agent provocateur..... and the rest is Wall Street Jew bank backing and Theodor Herzl's dying wish for the Jews to leave Germany for the promised land.

Too simplified.

You forget about Hitler joining the army, returning home after the trenches of WW 1 and becoming disillusioned about Germany being torn apart by the Versailles Treaty and communists, while they hadn't lost the war.

It took Hitler 14 years (!!) to rise to power + there were several assassination attempts on his life.

'Controlled opposition' doesn't take that long to get into power + TPTB won't let their 'asset' get assassinated as long as they can use it.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 19:34 #46

• Flare
+ Ok... you have watched TGSNT... that's a good start.

Have you also watched A Last Appeal to Reason? For research purposes?

Or are you so biased that you don't deem it necessary to give it a look?

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 20:20 #47

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Do you follow the evidence? Or do you blindly follow surrogate daddy figures?

That is the point, those Nazi lovers turn a blind eye to the Nazi propaganda. They either deny it or defend it, showing their lack of critical thinking.

Listening to those speeches selected in the "A Last Appeal" video, it looks like Germany is the victim and France and England the aggressors. The Nazi lovers here believe that.

The problem with this "WE don't want war", "WE wanted peace" crying by Herr Hitler is that his actions speak otherwise. Invading dozens of countries throughout Europe, enslaving the people, kidnapping hundreds of thousands of them, putting them to slave labour in concentration camps (yes, that was a British "idea" first, so less of a reason to copy those horrors, Herr "Holy" Hitler...) and putting Europe in misery, bombing civilians and putting "his" German Volk at risk both in the front lines and in the cities the "advanced" Nazis "forgot" to defend properly, letting them be bombed to pieces to further spread the idea of victimhood, everything the Nazis DID is contrary to what they SAID. Which only makes sense, knowing that their propaganda minister was Jewseph Goebbels... :facepalm:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 20:56 #48

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Do you follow the evidence? Or do you blindly follow surrogate daddy figures?

That is the point, those Nazi lovers turn a blind eye to the Nazi propaganda. They either deny it or defend it, showing their lack of critical thinking.

Listening to those speeches selected in the "A Last Appeal" video, it looks like Germany is the victim and France and England the aggressors. The Nazi lovers here believe that.

The problem with this "WE don't want war", "WE wanted peace" crying by Herr Hitler is that his actions speak otherwise. Invading dozens of countries throughout Europe, enslaving the people, kidnapping hundreds of thousands of them, putting them to slave labour in concentration camps (yes, that was a British "idea" first, so less of a reason to copy those horrors, Herr "Holy" Hitler...) and putting Europe in misery, bombing civilians and putting "his" German Volk at risk both in the front lines and in the cities the "advanced" Nazis "forgot" to defend properly, letting them be bombed to pieces to further spread the idea of victimhood, everything the Nazis DID is contrary to what they SAID. Which only makes sense, knowing that their propaganda minister was Jewseph Goebbels... :facepalm:

You dumb pathetic jew.

It has been explained DOZENS of times to you now why Hitler invaded all those countries and even a few days ago once again:
The question is often asked: If Hitler wanted peace, why did he invade so many countries? Countries including Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, the Soviet Union and several others. In the case of the Soviet Union, Germany’s invasion was clearly a preemptive strike that prevented the Soviet Union from conquering all of Europe.

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=3980#276249

But yet once again, you just 'happen to miss out' on this and pretend like you never heard or seen the answers and go on throwing your filth around on the board.

You'll rather die lying than telling the truth even if it stares you right in the face; because that's what is written in that jüdische DNA of yours: "Natural Born Liar".

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 21:18 #49

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"I am non-violent, I am peaceful, I do not hit you, honey"
"BANG!"
"Bu..t.. you said you were non-violent, why did you hit me? You said you were peaceful. Obviously you were lying about your non-violence and being peaceful!"
"I have explained to you now DOZENS of times why I hit you!"
"So you admit being a liar, propagandist and a violent, non-peaceful person"
"...."

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 21:31 #50

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
"I am non-violent, I am peaceful, I do not hit you, honey"
"BANG!"
"Bu..t.. you said you were non-violent, why did you hit me? You said you were peaceful. Obviously you were lying about your non-violence and being peaceful!"
"I have explained to you now DOZENS of times why I hit you!"
"So you admit being a liar, propagandist and a violent, non-peaceful person"
"...."

Explained dozens of times, but still upholding they lies ey?

What for? What do you want to 'win' with this?

As it were millions of Germans trapped in the Danzig corridor after te Versailles Treaty who were getting heavily discriminated and violated. Hitler offered multiple solutions and even offered to give up former German territory if only they were allowed to connect with East Prussia with a highway.

Edward Smigly Rydz, ruler of Poland, would have none of it as he was emboldened by the English and French guarantee for coming to the rescue if Germany would attack Poland for their extreme misbehaviour.

Smigly was wrong and Germany attacked after they closed a deal with the Soviet Union.

Besides that, the UK and French started massing up troops 9 months (!!) AFTER the invasion of Poland... so that alone is proof that Poland and Germany were set up to ignite WW II by the UK and French. (with the jews controlling them of course) Otherwise the Brits and French would have attacked Germany immediately.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 21:51 #51

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Good that the Nazi lovers admit that Hitler was a liar. Nothing "peace" what he wanted, he wanted war, as that is what he prepared for and executed.

It is a step into the right direction.

Now the question arises why those people would follow a proven liar? And one that puts people who disagree with him in jail, or worse, before the firing squad.

The outrage about Haverbeck being put in jail for her disagreements with written his-story gets a bit hypocrite, knowing the attic Nazi lovers here drool at a strong leader doing much worse things to people who do not comply with "the system"...

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:05 #52

• Flare
^ He didn't want war, but was forced to.

Millions of Germans were in peril in Poland with hundreds of thousands crossing the German border in refugee camps, coming from FORMER GERMAND LAND which was STOLEN FROM THEM due to the Versailles Treaty.

Hitler was extremely lenient in order to avoid war and eventually was even willing to give up the whole fekking corridor if only they could connect Germany with East Prussia with a highway... that's all.

Yet, those fucking Polish refused, because the UK and French had told them they would back them up.

So yea, then it was time to go on a punishing expedition.

The only thing you want to see is Hitler as the bad guy. Because that's what is written in your DNA. Just like looking at the Swastika works like a crucifix does on a vampyre to people from your sorts. You just can't comprehend what is good and rather make the claim that just "everyone was bad" just to keep it 'safe'.

Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 22:10 by Flare.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:11 #53

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ah, I see we have to take yet another step back.

"Honey, I really do not want to hit you, but I am forced to do so, peaceful and non-violent as I am!"
"But, then you're not peaceful and violent, right hon?"
"Yes, that makes me a liar, you're completely right"
"So, ok, hit me then"
"No, I am not only going to hit you, I am going to violently occupy the houses of 12 neighbours too, because, well, I really do not want violence, I am very peaceful"
"But if they don't want that?""
"Then I am putting them in a cage, or just shoot them dead, you know, I am a very peaceful, non-violent person!"

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:18 #54

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
lets play strategy:

the situation - 1939 - your nation has few natural defenses. your leader's economic policieshave proven successful but have seriously pissed off the rats who run the world financial system. your nation was split by a treaty and many of your people are governed by a hostile nation.

for years you have tried to negotiate a solution to your separated people being re-incorporated into your nation but diplomacy isnt working. whispering rats from other nations assure that they will come to the aid of the country who is treating your people unfairly. This nation is better armed than yours in september 1939, but (((history))) will tell us that all they had were brave men on horses charging at tanks LOL.

so with failed diplomacy your nation advances into the other and then the rat infested nations declare war. finding that you have no natural

edit - i was composing my post while flare and gaia basically covered the same issuewdefenses and understanding that the rats will not honour the declared neutrality of those nations which border your nation, and will likely use them as a pathway of attack:

the game is simple what do you?

A the gaia strategy - roll over and let the rats disembowel you

B - take the war to the rats by invading the other rat nations that are (((neutral))) and risk being smeared by the rat infested press as an aggressor but knowing your actions will give your nation a better chance of defending itself.

edit: i was composing my post while flare covered much of what i was typing

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 22:22 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:24 #55

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ah, I see we have to take yet another step back.

"Honey, I really do not want to hit you, but I am forced to do so, peaceful and non-violent as I am!"
"But, then you're not peaceful and violent, right hon?"
"Yes, that makes me a liar, you're completely right"
"So, ok, hit me then"
"No, I am not only going to hit you, I am going to violently occupy the houses of 12 neighbours too, because, well, I really do not want violence, I am very peaceful"
"But if they don't want that?""
"Then I am putting them in a cage, or just shoot them dead, you know, I am a very peaceful, non-violent person!"

Here we go again... this jew has the typical "memory of a goldfish" syndrome when it suits him in discussing these matters.

Suddenly the jew 'forgets' what has been explained and proven multiple times... EXACTLY AS HOW HITLER WRITTEN IT DOWN IN MEIN KAMPF :larf: :arowdn:
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. - Adolf Hitler

He is just so. spot. on. about you and your sorts of anti-humans.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:27 #56

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire, your comparison fails on two points:

1 - the rats are running the same country going on the attack, just with a layer of smokescreens more
2 - the only reasonable response to the mistreatment of the Germans in Danzig and surroundings would have been to come to aid THEM, not to go on a ridiculous occupation spree across Europe, because your German friends were hurt. The Dutch, Belgians, French, Danish, Norwegians, Hungarians, Yugoslavians, Greeks and all others didn't have anything to do with some Poles treating Germans badly

Your reasoning is exactly the same as that of George W. God, who invaded Afghanistan and Iraq because (allegedly) 19 Saudis and other non-Iraqis or Afghans did something in New York City.

That is viewed as insane, but suddenly the criticism is dropped when we're talking about Herr Holy Hitler and his gang of jews. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2017 22:28 by Gaia.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:32 #57

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

1 - the rats are running the same country going on the attack, just with a layer of smokescreens more
2 - the only reasonable response to the mistreatment of the Germans in Danzig and surroundings would have been to come to aid THEM, not to go on a ridiculous occupation spree across Europe, because your German friends were hurt. The Dutch, Belgians, French, Danish, Norwegians, Hungarians, Yugoslavians, Greeks and all others didn't have anything to do with some Poles treating Germans badly

Your reasoning is exactly the same as that of George W. God, who invaded Afghanistan and Iraq because (allegedly) 19 Saudis and other non-Iraqis or Afghans did something in New York City.

That is viewed as insane, but suddenly the criticism is dropped when we're talking about Herr Holy Hitler and his gang of jews. :facepalm:

Know what?

Let's start a seperate topic for why Hitler invaded all those nations and every time you just happen to 'forget' about the reasons, we can easily link it to you, just in case you forget it for the (((666th))) time, ok? :yup:

Tell you what... I think it would have been a good idea if the Waffen SS dragged your granddad from a basement and used a pedal powered skull bashing machine on him so we wouldn't have had to deal with your crap over here.

My god what a 'legacy' that man did leave behind.... :facepalm:

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:49 #58

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

spot on - there were us citizens in afghanistan because of a treaty and GWB just had to save em - you see why your analogy fails i hope?

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:58 #59

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Voltaire wrote:
Gaia wrote:

spot on - there were us citizens in afghanistan because of a treaty and GWB just had to save em - you see why your analogy fails i hope?

Indeed there were Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, working as expats, working undercover military operations, working as barbers and other normal jobs.

So that's why Herr Holy Hitler freed his German "companions" and left the Poles, French, Dutch, Belgians, Luxemburghers, Danes, Norwegians, Greeks, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Yugoslavians and all others in peace, right?

Ah no, he didn't.

He even set up a gigantic system of train transports to let them perform slave labour in fokking concentration camps. But with a swimming pool, so why complain? After all a prison also has a gym and library, so all amenities are provided to care for those innocent people who were kidnapped against their will. :yerright:

Hail Hitler, Such A Hero! :iitm:

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 22:58 #60

• Flare
Voltaire wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Bullseye.

Yet, let's see this creature worm and weasel it's way out of this one.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare