Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truthspoon & Flare thread

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 23 Oct 2017 23:01 #61

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Gaia wrote:
So that's why Herr Holy Hitler freed his German "companions" and left the Poles, French, Dutch, Belgians, Luxemburghers, Danes, Norwegians, Greeks, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Yugoslavians and all others in peace, right?

Ah no, he didn't.

I'm working on that topic you fucking leech, so you won't forget about it for the (((666th))) time..

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 01:22 #62

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Gaia wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Do you follow the evidence? Or do you blindly follow surrogate daddy figures?

That is the point, those Nazi lovers turn a blind eye to the Nazi propaganda. They either deny it or defend it, showing their lack of critical thinking.

Listening to those speeches selected in the "A Last Appeal" video, it looks like Germany is the victim and France and England the aggressors. The Nazi lovers here believe that.

The problem with this "WE don't want war", "WE wanted peace" crying by Herr Hitler is that his actions speak otherwise. Invading dozens of countries throughout Europe, enslaving the people, kidnapping hundreds of thousands of them, putting them to slave labour in concentration camps (yes, that was a British "idea" first, so less of a reason to copy those horrors, Herr "Holy" Hitler...) and putting Europe in misery, bombing civilians and putting "his" German Volk at risk both in the front lines and in the cities the "advanced" Nazis "forgot" to defend properly, letting them be bombed to pieces to further spread the idea of victimhood, everything the Nazis DID is contrary to what they SAID. Which only makes sense, knowing that their propaganda minister was Jewseph Goebbels... :facepalm:

It's you . EP . porridge ect who still have the propaganda from childhood ringing in your ears , I'm quite willing to believe some decent jews went to the hangman after the war - sentenced by a full panel of jewish judges who already condemned all who came before them .
There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Hitler was entirely genuine - putting the welfare of the people first and foremost - devising and carrying out an economic miracle ,pulling the people back from an destitution and degradation of the Wiemar , where the banksters were happy making profits from the fleshpots , buying up and putting out of business the upper middle to working classes - it was a heyday for them . They hated Hitler BECAUSE he put a stop to that - making Germany productive again with it's SUPERIOR manufacturing and a rival to the British - American Imperialism and the banksters wanted to bleed the last of Brits economic might too - the States was it;s next major host .- and that's done too now. Hitler did it with barter and credit w/o them . Just look what this sub-human filth has done to Europe now . Hitler ddn't sell out to them - he may have used them up until the Jews declared war in '33 but make no mistake had Hitler won - well they wold have dropped 10 'atomic' bombs - but then didn't Germany also have some secret military stuff near fruition too ? No - he was for real - that's why it's ALL so totally fucked now .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 01:51 #63

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4888
  • Likes received: 2984
Gaia wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Voltaire, your comparison fails on two points:

1 - the rats are running the same country going on the attack, just with a layer of smokescreens more
2 - the only reasonable response to the mistreatment of the Germans in Danzig and surroundings would have been to come to aid THEM, not to go on a ridiculous occupation spree across Europe, because your German friends were hurt. The Dutch, Belgians, French, Danish, Norwegians, Hungarians, Yugoslavians, Greeks and all others didn't have anything to do with some Poles treating Germans badly

Your reasoning is exactly the same as that of George W. God, who invaded Afghanistan and Iraq because (allegedly) 19 Saudis and other non-Iraqis or Afghans did something in New York City.

That is viewed as insane, but suddenly the criticism is dropped when we're talking about Herr Holy Hitler and his gang of jews. :facepalm:

spot on - there were us citizens in afghanistan because of a treaty and GWB just had to save em - you see why your analogy fails i hope?

Indeed there were Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan, working as expats, working undercover military operations, working as barbers and other normal jobs.

So that's why Herr Holy Hitler freed his German "companions" and left the Poles, French, Dutch, Belgians, Luxemburghers, Danes, Norwegians, Greeks, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, Yugoslavians and all others in peace, right?

Ah no, he didn't.

He even set up a gigantic system of train transports to let them perform slave labour in fokking concentration camps. But with a swimming pool, so why complain? After all a prison also has a gym and library, so all amenities are provided to care for those innocent people who were kidnapped against their will. :yerright:

Hail Hitler, Such A Hero! :iitm:

They were better off there than being in a real holocaust - like Dresden or the real death camps like the Rhine camps where they really were starved to death or the Gulags for Christian Russians . Yes, swimming pool, post office, creche 's. , theatre , music , kitchen , medical , brothels - camp script - yes they were paid . and how much since in bogus hollowhoax payments - TRILLIONS and now these next generations want MORE and getting it from the ZOG;s too - it just never stops - never does the lie that protects all other lies
You have a blind spot - you've internalized the lie .
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 01:54 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 05:20 #64

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Lizzy wrote:
You have a blind spot - you've internalized the lie .



What would you do if you lived on German



Gaia wrote:
slave labour


as the second or third "survivor generation"?


Lying and keeping the lies going is just a self-sustaining job.


It's as simple as that.



truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69018-poll-should-women-have-the-right-to-vote.html?start=180#276816
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jws-on-truth-zone.html#205772
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 06:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 06:36 #65

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Lizzy wrote:
You have a blind spot - you've internalized the lie

I am the one with the blind spot??? :facepalm:

YOU are the one here, with your fellow Nazi lovers. You just cannot see how irrational your position is. You waive away ALL evidence for the Nazis being controlled, funded and guided by the Zionists, doing the work for the Zionists by shipping the jews from Western and Eastern Europe into Israel, creating the foundation for it, doing everything in their favour and the worst thing; destroy Germany, especially morally.

Germans have gotten the stigma of being aggressive militaristic freaks because of that "Holy Hitler Hero" you defend, BELIEVE. Completely unjust, but that is all thanks to the crazy Nazis conquering half of Europe because of some mistreated Germans in Danzig... :facepalm:

Truthspoon, porridge, novum, BakerStreet, me, Miles Mathis, Anthony Migchels, Harry Cooper, Jeff Rense, Jim Condit Jr, Tyrone McCloskey and so many others all have presented the evidence for the Nazis:
- being just as controlled as the commies
- working for, funded by and listening to the Zionists, hell, even the Nuremberg racial laws were drafted based on Zionist "racial" laws...
- giving shit about their so-called strong German people

but you just don't want to admit you're wrong because you NEED to believe in some heroic figure, as a last bastion in a world held together by lies.
They were better off there than being in a real holocaust

Listen to yourself, you are DEFENDING slave labour camps. I mean, take a look at what you're saying here.

Like I said to bd; you cannot criticise the Nazi lovers if you keep defending communism exactly works the same way the other way around; how the hell can you criticise the commies for those actions if you defend and excuse the Nazis for this sickness?
- like Dresden or the real death camps like the Rhine camps where they really were starved to death or the Gulags for Christian Russians .

Those poor, hardworking non-powerful jews who were well integrated into their home countries and posing no threat only with their "fault" that they didn't want to move to Palestine; they were happy in Europe, what did THEY have to do with horrible bombings of Dresden and the other cities? Did THEY built those death camps? Did they starve Russians in the Gulags? Right, they didn't. They were normal working class people kidnapped for no reason other than having a different religion or -invented- ethnicity.

If the Nazis indeed were true to the PROPAGANDA of "going after Jewish Power", then they would have gone after AALLL the powerful Jewish bankers, industrialists, politicians, lawmakers, etc. etc.

But what do you come up with? ONE, ONE fecking Rothschild that allegedly was sent to prison....but... Himmler himself lifting his "harsh conditions" and FREEING the freaking guy. How can you defend that? How can you stand behind people who do nothing what they claim to do, that is curtailing the jewish hand of power play in the world?
Yes, swimming pool, post office, creche 's. , theatre , music , kitchen , medical , brothels - camp script - yes they were paid . and how much since in bogus hollowhoax payments - TRILLIONS and now these next generations want MORE and getting it from the ZOG;s too - it just never stops - never does the lie that protects all other lies.

Again, what responsibility have those people who were taken against their will, shipped to Israel after being transported by the Nazis in that? Right, none. They didn't invent the holocaust story? They were the pawns, the victims in the whole charade.

You're so completely blinded by a belief in a set of guys that were:
- in majority jewish themselves
- only serving the purposes of the war industrialists, the banksters, the same cabal that they allegedly hated, but in fact supported
- destroying Europe and Germany by waging war in all kinds of countries they had zero right to be in
- ex-communists (FFS!!!); Mussolini, Horst Mahler and even Adolphus Hitler himself (back in Bavaria late 1910s)

that you just cannot see how stupid you are anymore.

It is really sad, especially with you, as a theoretically sharp mind. Ze Baby and Ze Frau are completely lost, but you still have a working brain cell and empathic heart somewhere.

Pity it is covered by thick layers of smokescreens that you just don't want to blow away. Fear of losing a hero, a profound belief in SOMETHING, controlled opposition games, I don't know what it is exactly, but it's a dead horse and completely blind for all the evidence laid out to you by people with different background, viewpoints and experiences.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, porridge

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 06:52 #66

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 07:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 12:40 #67

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Voltaire wrote:
lets play strategy:

the situation - 1939 - your nation has few natural defenses. your leader's economic policieshave proven successful but have seriously pissed off the rats who run the world financial system. your nation was split by a treaty and many of your people are governed by a hostile nation.

for years you have tried to negotiate a solution to your separated people being re-incorporated into your nation but diplomacy isnt working. whispering rats from other nations assure that they will come to the aid of the country who is treating your people unfairly. This nation is better armed than yours in september 1939, but (((history))) will tell us that all they had were brave men on horses charging at tanks LOL.

so with failed diplomacy your nation advances into the other and then the rat infested nations declare war. finding that you have no natural

edit - i was composing my post while flare and gaia basically covered the same issuewdefenses and understanding that the rats will not honour the declared neutrality of those nations which border your nation, and will likely use them as a pathway of attack:

the game is simple what do you?

A the gaia strategy - roll over and let the rats disembowel you

B - take the war to the rats by invading the other rat nations that are (((neutral))) and risk being smeared by the rat infested press as an aggressor but knowing your actions will give your nation a better chance of defending itself.

edit: i was composing my post while flare covered much of what i was typing

:arowup: This.

Gaia DEFINATELY would have wanted Germany to go for option A: roll over and let the rats disembowel you.

That's because Gaia doesn't like to see Germans put up a fight for their existance, as this is ingrained in his jewish DNA.

Instinctively, and thus beyond the power of his own imagination, he smears Germany all ways possible, putting the nation down as warmongering.
While in fact, the opposite is true. But no matter how much the Truth stares in his face, he just keeps on upholding the (((lies)))

Because: his DNA

To make matters even worse, Gaia claims aalllll the top Nazis, including Adolf Hitler were all jewish, which is another one of his jewish instinctive reflexes. He would LOVE to see they were part of his tribe, because "then at least it was all under (((our))) control".

I swear, if you would look in his Google search history from the past year, one would find only the following results:

"Hitler was a jew" - "Hitler was a jew" - "Hitler was a jew" - "Hitler was a jew" - "Hitler was a jew"
"Nazis were jewish" - "Nazis were jewish" - "Nazis were jewish" - "Nazis were jewish" - "Nazis were jewish"
"Hitler controlled opposition"- "Hitler controlled opposition" - "Hitler controlled opposition" - "Hitler controlled opposition".



And I swear to God you won't find ONCE in his search results..... not a SINGLE time:

"Hitler was right"


That is because of what I said before: The Swastika works for a jew like a Crucifix works on a vampyre; they just can't stand it and would melt down. (and thus, Gaia is unable to research WW II from the other perspective)

As that is what jews are: vampyres to the rest of humanity.

Which includes Gaia, who is constantly muddying the waters on this board in order for the truth not to be told.

And it is purely his jewish instinct which drives him to do that.

There is no honesty in jews; only lies, deceit and the blood of hundreds of millions on their hands.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 13:10 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Voltaire

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 13:14 #68

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3376
  • Likes received: 2022
I like your post Flare but i would not get into personal attacks - a rabid Gaia on this forum (as has been noted in the past) does not make this a pleasant place to be.

Obviously this is my opinion and you are of course free to post however you wish.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 13:17 #69

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
@ Truthspoon

Could you take a look at this short video and tell me what you see here?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 15:50 #70

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2087
  • Likes received: 1718
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Ah, I see we have to take yet another step back.

"Honey, I really do not want to hit you, but I am forced to do so, peaceful and non-violent as I am!"
"But, then you're not peaceful and violent, right hon?"
"Yes, that makes me a liar, you're completely right"
"So, ok, hit me then"
"No, I am not only going to hit you, I am going to violently occupy the houses of 12 neighbours too, because, well, I really do not want violence, I am very peaceful"
"But if they don't want that?""
"Then I am putting them in a cage, or just shoot them dead, you know, I am a very peaceful, non-violent person!"

Here we go again... this jew has the typical "memory of a goldfish" syndrome when it suits him in discussing these matters.

Suddenly the jew 'forgets' what has been explained and proven multiple times... EXACTLY AS HOW HITLER WRITTEN IT DOWN IN MEIN KAMPF :larf: :arowdn:
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. - Adolf Hitler

He is just so. spot. on. about you and your sorts of anti-humans.

I agree with you and Hitler on that Mein Kampf quote and there lies the problem.

In general Jews lie. Goyim do that too, but not usually as described.

Years ago I was subject to much abuse on forums when highlighting the abuse of Israel and the Jewish Banking Cabal and ZOG Governments.

Everything I wrote was factual and without malice, but they wanted to blow my knee-caps off, they called me whore and said my father
raped me! What sort of people would say such things. I don't hate anyone including people of the Jewish trible, but after having worked for them for over ten years, when I was younger, I am Jew-wise.

Here is more of Hitler's quote:

"I was still childlike enough at that time to want to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse and thought that I must succeed in convincing them of the harmfulness of their Marxist insanity. In fact, I achieved just the opposite. It seemed as though the mounting insight into the nihilistic effect of Social Democratic theories and their realization only served to strengthen them in their determination.

The more I argued with them the more I learned their dialectic. At first they calculated on the stupidity of their adversary. Then, when they could find no other way out, they played stupid themselves. ...Whenever you attacked one of the apostles, your hand closed around slimy matter which immediately separated and slipped through the fingers and the next moment reconstituted itself. If you struck such an annihilating blow that, observed by the audience, he had no choice but to agree with you, and thus you thought you had taken one step forward, the next day your amazement would be great. The Jew knew nothing at all about yesterday and repeated his same old twaddle as though nothing had happened; if you angrily challenged him on this, he could not remember a thing other than he had demonstrated the correctness of his assertions on the previous day.

Many times I stood there astonished.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: their verbal agility or their art in lying.

Gradually, I began to hate them."

End quote

... And there lies the problem. Because of their deceitfulness, some people do hate Jews.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

But what do the Goyim do in these circumstances?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 15:55 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Flare

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 24 Oct 2017 16:04 #71

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Roastie wrote:
But what do the Goyim do in these circumstances?


Horst Mahler said it crystal clear:


Speak out!

Call them by their name!

Expose
what they are hiding in their "holy books", what they have been doing and will be doing to millions and millions of non-Jews for one reason only:

to please their megalomaniac, insane, insatiable, revengefool (sic), bloodthirsty ... "god" YHWH, yehova, jahweh, iamalliam .... which is their


COLLECTIVE OVERINFLATED EGO
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2017 16:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Roastie

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 25 Oct 2017 00:47 #72

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Sticking to Voltaire's metaphor:

Let's say a guy comes to your house (it was not the other way around back in the 1920s) and says "I can take care of the rats in your apartment". You say: "ok, I give you 12 years to get rid of the big phat ugly scheming, manipulating, draining my food supply rats".

Then, what does this guy of the NSDAP (No Sick Disease Asocial Perverts) company actually do?

- he doesn't get rid of the big phat ugly scheming rats
- he in fact does business with those rats, feeding them and making them even more powerful than they were before
- he puts 1 (that is ONE!) of the big phat ugly rats in a cage
- BUT... he releases that single big phat ugly rat after a short while because "it would be inappropriate to detain him any longer"...
- he round up the tiny rats that didn't steal your food and actually didn't bother you (the middle class jews), displaced them to another apartment and set up a new rat colony there (Israel)
- in the meantime he enters and occupies 12+ other apartments on your floor saying the same thing but doing nothing to curtail the big ugly phat rats (the occupations of the other European countries)
- only in words he changes the diet of the rats from usury to state bonds (see Migchels' excellent work on that)
- and in the end you have to pay him both financially and morally for his actions that didn't do anything to stop the problem with the big phat ugly rats

:conf:

And now, 80 years later, YOU are telling me, that I have to consider that "rat exterminator" guy some kind of hero??????????

"the best 12 years of history"
"the greatest man ever lived"
"this guy was genuine, I really believe in him"

I mean, how fucking LOW are your standards??

It really goes beyond belief.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 25 Oct 2017 01:14 #73

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
^ So what do you suggest Hitler should have done with the jews then, you dumb fuck?!

It's always easy to judge in hindsight.

At the time, Hitler, being of the highest moral standards, prefered to just remove the yids from their lands or put them to work in a couple of camps for the meantime.

As one can't go around claiming to be righteous and good, while killing off millions of jews ey?
But I can rather explain this to a tree in stead of to you, because your brain is incapable of understanding morals.

Anyway, looking in hindsight and what the jews had done to Germany and looking at the shape of the world nowadays, it indeed would have been better if the Germans went on an extermination rampage.

Jews were sent to Palestine by the Germans because Germany was being blackmailed through an economic boycot.
This also has been explained to you dozens of times, but that untermenschen jüden brain of yours is malfunctioning again.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 01:15 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 25 Oct 2017 01:33 #74

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7106
  • Likes received: 1546
Who pays this clown who cannot actually digest meaningful content, so goes on a childish personal attack spree?

Pfizi, Favourite Fotze of Flossenbürg, get your student in line.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 25 Oct 2017 01:58 #75

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
You do realise don't you that after WW1 when Germany made it's unconditional surrender, well the ''Jews'' didn't have to accept that and could have rolled into Germany there and then and literally disbanded it into it's more recent state of being lots of smaller nations of which they could have shared amongst themselves, instead of sitting back with arms folded watching Hitler rise to power etc etc etc..?

There was no ''oh look he's manufacturing tanks, military aircraft, weapons in general on mass, let's stop that right away'' Germany under Hitler was permitted to rearm, and his antisemetic point of view was well known at the time, he hardly kept it a secret did he?

A defeated and unconditionally surrendered nation is not permitted to do the above without the agreement of the victors, so even if Hitler was not a Zionist puppet knowingly, he was used as one covertly, which means he's not as clever as some people would suggest.

I don't agree with Gaia, Truthspoon et al about that. It's more like he took support from the US companies etc, as he would have liked the backing of the US in his quest, but I think he missed the point himself that he was being used.

I also believe that the camps were in the main part assimilated Jews, those who wanted to be German, Polish etc, not Israeli as they knew nothing of the middle east except biblical texts and religious notions, but as a reality they felt European, because in the most part, they were.

That was the Jewish problem, not the ones who were happy to toddle off to Zionism but the ones who didn't want to play ball, or ones that didn't meet the Zionist criteria, they would have been a drain on the main state of Israel as many of them were poor, and had the same economic issues as most other people in Germany or Poland etc,,

In fact if the Jews were as powerful in Germany as some seem to think, well they would have taken it over and won WW1, what Hitler and the rest didn't seem to realise is that (or at least admit to) the Jews in Germany as a whole were weak, otherwise he'd never have gotten into power, as if they had been strong, well, they would have stopped him early days.

Since WW2 European Jews have become stronger, because if a group is persecuted in the West, in the long run that persecution will empower them, and give reason to their logic, and furthermore offer the additional protection in the future, which is exactly what has occurred.

So in summery I don't think Hitler was a Zionist Jew per se, but he was unknowingly (to whatever degree) played like a fiddle. So it would follow that his supporters are still dancing to the same tune.

That's my take on it anyhow.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 02:30 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 25 Oct 2017 03:14 #76

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Bobby Batter wrote:
There was no ''oh look he's manufacturing tanks, military aircraft, weapons in general on mass, let's stop that right away''.

:larf:

Funny.

Altho, Germany didn't immediately start to rearm. Or at least, not rearm bigtime. I read military production really started to ramp up from 1938 onwards.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 25 Oct 2017 07:58 #77

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Gaia wrote:
Who pays this clown who cannot actually digest meaningful content, so goes on a childish personal attack spree?

Pfizi, Favourite Fotze of Flossenbürg, get your student in line.


"FOTZE" :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jws-on-truth-zone.html?start=80#276663



FLOSSENBÜRG






Someone seems to have indulged too much in STALAG PORN from earliest childhood on, methinks :)

PORNOCAUST :right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/64220-pornocaust.html

How many races.... did you fuck? truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere/68686-how-many-races-did-you-fuck.html

Here's something you and especially your new TZ buddy may enjoy as well: g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB17YEuKpXXXXcGXpXXq6xXFXXXz/realistic-vigina-Artificial-vagina-vagina-Cross-dresser-rFree-shipping.jpg




It's quite funny to watch people trying over and over again to proselytise the crown of creation, the self-chosenites, just saying,
because it's a total waste of time and energy .... THEY LIVE ON THE LIE!!! literally - and THEY DIE FROM TRUTH!!! metaphorically.

But after all it's the best training you can get for knowing thy shoe/clog ;) by typical demeanor and for waking up non-jwsh do-gooder friends and family.

:)


Recommended alternative 2 part lecture: truth-zone.net/forum/space-and-related-subjects/60424-douglas-dietrich.html#276950 for further reference on this subject.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017 09:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 26 Oct 2017 07:27 #78

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15578
  • Likes received: 1663
Flare wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:
There was no ''oh look he's manufacturing tanks, military aircraft, weapons in general on mass, let's stop that right away''.

:larf:

Funny.

Altho, Germany didn't immediately start to rearm. Or at least, not rearm bigtime. I read military production really started to ramp up from 1938 onwards.

I can't help but see it as this....If Hitler would have remained in Germany and not migrated the ''national socialism'' by means of invasions of numerous other nations, each one his 'supporters' here have a different reason for...

....I mean if he'd just have stayed in Germany, he would most probably have gotten away with being as he was there, and the cities such as Hamburg and Dresden would most likely have not been bombed (not that I'm defending that bombing).

He would also have most probably gotten away with expelling Jews in dribs and drabs, many of them would have likely moved to neighbouring nations anyhow to escape persecution.

The Germans living in Poland, well Hitler could have easily have taken them in to main Germany.

The thing is you don't build up huge amounts of arms unless you intend to do something with them, what Hitler did wrong was allow his enthusiasm to boil over into other European nations which he ended up conquering, which in turn is why Germany was bombed so....

It seems to me that National Socialism under Hitler became international socialism and his actions become the reason for his nation to be crippled.

So either he didn't know what is best for his own nation in the long run i.e. stay in it, or he wanted to continue WW1 as if the Germans never lost it, which is what I think he was up to, with the added trait of whacking Jews.

So it was hardly as if good ole Dolfy was minding his own business in Germany and most of the rest of Europe decided to have a war with him, but rather he built up a huge military because he wanted to invade, he wanted revenge!!

So we had a revengeful idiot at the helm, and he had a pr agent that knew how well to sell his plot to the nation. All the excuses we hear now, oh it was the British goading him, or the French were doing this, the Polish that, jeesh, nations do things that other nations don't like all the time, but it does not mean all out war.

I think that Zionist saw Hitlers revengeful streak and played in on it all the way to Israel, I mean for heavens sake, you don't have a huge World War, and then permit the nation who was defeated to rearm to the teeth, and beyond, in other words construct a massive army, navy, air force, and not bring into question the conditions of the unconditional surrender of the previous war, and stop him before his strength has been established.

I do believe that the British et al did lay off a while to let Germany recover, but they must have known that the recovery was leading elsewhere...and Zionists were quite liking the idea of Jews being expelled to Israel, even the ones in Poland etc...

...So the invasions were either Hitler on a self destruction path, or he was being goaded and manipulated as he went.

Which for Europeans was nothing but a total disaster.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Oct 2017 07:33 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 13 Nov 2017 23:48 #79

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Bobby Batter wrote:
The thing is you don't build up huge amounts of arms unless you intend to do something with them, what Hitler did wrong was allow his enthusiasm to boil over into other European nations which he ended up conquering, which in turn is why Germany was bombed so....

Germany, at the time when Hitler came to power, had ONLY 100.000 soldiers. Furthermore no airforce and no navy.

While it was surrounded by countries which were armed to the teeth.

What would you start doing, military speaking, when taking power over such a nation?

Indeed... there's only option: rebuild the army.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

The Truthspoon & Flare thread 18 Nov 2017 18:21 #80

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
So Truthspoon.. do you still believe Hitler was standing there on the balcony thinking "I'm going to kill you all" while looking down at all the people cheering him on?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.