Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Memes, Cartoons etc.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 07 Jul 2020 14:45 #721

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10277
  • Likes received: 2918
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Guest1041

Memes, Cartoons etc. 09 Jul 2020 12:00 #722

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17244
  • Likes received: 6289
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Memes, Cartoons etc. 14 Jul 2020 23:22 #723

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18829
  • Likes received: 8884
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Memes, Cartoons etc. 19 Jul 2020 21:55 #724

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 19 Jul 2020 23:28 #725

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Making memes is inspiring.

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 30 Jul 2020 11:42 #726

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18829
  • Likes received: 8884
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Memes, Cartoons etc. 30 Jul 2020 12:17 #727

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2936
  • Likes received: 2250
Do me a favour Nov and upload this twitter meme. I can't remember how to.

Tommy Robinson is moving to Spain ..... but I thought he was pro Brexit and loved the Queen!

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2020 12:42 by novum. Reason: Como quieras Roastie. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Memes, Cartoons etc. 30 Jul 2020 12:55 #728

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2936
  • Likes received: 2250
Thanks Nov :chuckle:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 31 Jul 2020 04:43 #729

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1657
Roastie wrote:
Do me a favour Nov and upload this twitter meme. I can't remember how to.

Tommy Robinson is moving to Spain ..... but I thought he was pro Brexit and loved the Queen!


Me estas tomando el pelo.

This is supposed to be a real picture of Tommy running in front of the bulls?
FAKE AS FUCK.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 31 Jul 2020 07:20 #730

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4572
  • Likes received: 1333
It's a meme. I read hearsay that TR is facing a libel case here.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Memes, Cartoons etc. 31 Jul 2020 13:15 #731

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2936
  • Likes received: 2250
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Do me a favour Nov and upload this twitter meme. I can't remember how to.

Tommy Robinson is moving to Spain ..... but I thought he was pro Brexit and loved the Queen!


Me estas tomando el pelo.

This is supposed to be a real picture of Tommy running in front of the bulls?
FAKE AS FUCK.

Of couse it's fake, it's a meme because Tommy Robinson who hates immigration is moving to Spain!

The clue is the fake BBC comment about English breakfasts, England T shirt? his Union Jack satchel and tattoo on his face!

When did the BBC News ever have a sense of humour?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 31 Jul 2020 13:31 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 31 Jul 2020 21:19 #732

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
They were not lying >>>>>>>


isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 31 Jul 2020 21:30 #733

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Do me a favour Nov and upload this twitter meme. I can't remember how to.

Tommy Robinson is moving to Spain ..... but I thought he was pro Brexit and loved the Queen!


Me estas tomando el pelo.

This is supposed to be a real picture of Tommy running in front of the bulls?
FAKE AS FUCK.

Of couse it's fake, it's a meme because Tommy Robinson who hates immigration is moving to Spain!

The clue is the fake BBC comment about English breakfasts, England T shirt? his Union Jack satchel and tattoo on his face!

When did the BBC News ever have a sense of humour?

i know nobody likes Robinson and theres good reason to distrust him

but neither do I find it funny that he is having to leave the country because of threats to his wife and childrens life

thats why he is leaving

someone tried to kill his wife by setting her house on fire

say what you want about his connections to the jews , its obvious he has them

but at least be honest about why he is leaving the UK

and tbh roast the old " but he said he didnt like immigrants " is such a tired leftist meme by now

he was only ever talking about very specific type of immigration namely immigration from Muslim countries

and in that respect what he said about that type of immigration is true

its.changed parts of Britain beyond recognition

tbh when I see people sticking it to Robinson I dont see them.sticking it to the jews

In my eyes they are sticking it to the tens of thousands of girls who were kidnapped , drugged and raped by Pakistani men

Its like Robinson was made into this establishment strawman

Meaning instead of discussing the very real.problems created by multi kulti policies , people can instead get on their high horse and say things like " oh Robinson the racist ? Yeh I hate him he is so.much trouble I am so not a racist like he is "

and then they feel better about themselves for awhile

until.someone like me reminds them the cost of multi kulti is your childrens and grandchildrens future

I feel lucky to have sons , if I had daughters I would.probably be twice as fucked off as I all ready am with multi kulti proponents and shit libs in general
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 01 Aug 2020 15:00 #734

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2936
  • Likes received: 2250
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Do me a favour Nov and upload this twitter meme. I can't remember how to.

Tommy Robinson is moving to Spain ..... but I thought he was pro Brexit and loved the Queen!


Me estas tomando el pelo.

This is supposed to be a real picture of Tommy running in front of the bulls?
FAKE AS FUCK.

Of couse it's fake, it's a meme because Tommy Robinson who hates immigration is moving to Spain!

The clue is the fake BBC comment about English breakfasts, England T shirt? his Union Jack satchel and tattoo on his face!

When did the BBC News ever have a sense of humour?

i know nobody likes Robinson and theres good reason to distrust him

but neither do I find it funny that he is having to leave the country because of threats to his wife and childrens life

thats why he is leaving

someone tried to kill his wife by setting her house on fire

say what you want about his connections to the jews , its obvious he has them

but at least be honest about why he is leaving the UK

and tbh roast the old " but he said he didnt like immigrants " is such a tired leftist meme by now

he was only ever talking about very specific type of immigration namely immigration from Muslim countries

and in that respect what he said about that type of immigration is true

its.changed parts of Britain beyond recognition

tbh when I see people sticking it to Robinson I dont see them.sticking it to the jews

In my eyes they are sticking it to the tens of thousands of girls who were kidnapped , drugged and raped by Pakistani men

Its like Robinson was made into this establishment strawman

Meaning instead of discussing the very real.problems created by multi kulti policies , people can instead get on their high horse and say things like " oh Robinson the racist ? Yeh I hate him he is so.much trouble I am so not a racist like he is "

and then they feel better about themselves for awhile

until.someone like me reminds them the cost of multi kulti is your childrens and grandchildrens future

I feel lucky to have sons , if I had daughters I would.probably be twice as fucked off as I all ready am with multi kulti proponents and shit libs in general

Was the house set on fire? Wouldn't that make mainstream or alternative alt right news?

I don't know what the facts are exactly becasue imo Tommy Robinson is a fraud and so are the police.

BUT .... when he said in his interview in Spain his wife's property was set on fire, the word property could mean a house,
but also a car or anything she owns? The local police said there was an incident relating to a car. If some malign people had set fire to
his wife's car, then that is wrong and intimidating.

Tommy said it wasn't Muslims who did the arson but BLM!

Humour me. Could it be that Tommy arranged the so called arson himself because as LUX highlighted the family
of a 16 year old Syrian boy, who Tommy alleged beat up girls is suing him for 100,000 pounds?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8240337/Judge-rules-Tommy-Robinson-accused-teenage-Syrian-refugee-gang-attack.html

Tommy's excuse for leaving UK is arson, when in fact it's about the money and libel imo.

Tommy Robinson flees UK with family after claims of ‘arson’ attack on wife’s property

www.rt.com/uk/496306-robinson-flees-relocates-family-arson/
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2020 15:03 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 01 Aug 2020 15:35 #735

  • EW
  • EW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 279
  • Likes received: 212
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 01 Aug 2020 22:50 #736

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
Roastie wrote:

Was the house set on fire? Wouldn't that make mainstream or alternative alt right news?

I don't know what the facts are exactly becasue imo Tommy Robinson is a fraud and so are the police.

BUT .... when he said in his interview in Spain his wife's property was set on fire, the word property could mean a house,
but also a car or anything she owns? The local police said there was an incident relating to a car. If some malign people had set fire to
his wife's car, then that is wrong and intimidating.

Tommy said it wasn't Muslims who did the arson but BLM!

Humour me. Could it be that Tommy arranged the so called arson himself because as LUX highlighted the family
of a 16 year old Syrian boy, who Tommy alleged beat up girls is suing him for 100,000 pounds?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8240337/Judge-rules-Tommy-Robinson-accused-teenage-Syrian-refugee-gang-attack.html

Tommy's excuse for leaving UK is arson, when in fact it's about the money and libel imo.

Tommy Robinson flees UK with family after claims of ‘arson’ attack on wife’s property

www.rt.com/uk/496306-robinson-flees-relocates-family-arson/

Yeh he must have arranged to set fire to his own wife and children

Cant believe I hadnt thought of that myself
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2020 22:51 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 01 Aug 2020 22:59 #737

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
thread :

twitter.com/BaronStrucker/status/1289391625538396163
Women Before and After Third-Wave Feminism Hit Them
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Memes, Cartoons etc. 02 Aug 2020 07:52 #738

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18829
  • Likes received: 8884
EW wrote:
Every.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW

Memes, Cartoons etc. 02 Aug 2020 19:24 #739

  • EW
  • EW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 279
  • Likes received: 212
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Memes, Cartoons etc. 02 Aug 2020 20:25 #740

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5150
  • Likes received: 1891
EW wrote:
No worries ! The NIH did one for us and kindly published the results in 2005

Thanks Dr Fauci

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: EW
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.