Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Black extremist cop killer

Black extremist cop killer 20 Aug 2017 12:17 #1

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Suspected Florida Cop Killer Claimed To Be Member Of Black Extremist Group

The Florida man who allegedly ambushed and killed two Kissimmee police officers Friday night is a self-professed member of a black extremist group who appears to have been upset by last week’s events in Charlottesville, Va.

Everett Glenn Miller, 45, was arrested and charged with first degree murder in the killing of Officers Sam Howard and Matthew Baxter.

Miller, who goes by the name Malik Mohammad Ali on Facebook, allegedly ambushed and shot the officers as they were responding to a disturbance call.

Miller’s recent Facebook posts, which were first identified by the website Heavy.com, may provide some insight into what motivated him to ambush and kill the two officers.

These are the Kissimmee PD officers gunned down last night, Matthew Baxter and Richard “Sam” Howard. Howard is in grave condition. #News6 pic.twitter.com/RUlSbKuYaE

— Mike DeForest (@DeForestNews6) August 19, 2017

His posts show anger towards police officers, President Trump, and white people, as well as frustration over the events last week in Charlottesville, where a man attending a white nationalist rally plowed his car into a crowd of protesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer.

“Damn Terrorist…White Terrorist in America. Be on the look out for white males that look like him,” Miller wrote in a post earlier this week along with a photo of James Fields, the 20-year-old white nationalist who has been charged with second-degree murder in Heyer’s death.

On the same day, Miller posted anti-white sentiments on Facebook.

“White parents taught you to hate my skin color. Thats why..i always say white ppl hate. My parents told me to be scared of white ppl. Why..cause why [sic] ppl kill,” he wrote.

“When them ni$$@ wake up..its going to be some hell to answer for. You only can poke a tie up dog for so long. Once that chain breaks its over. Wake up America before its too late.”

In another post, Miller appeared to suggest that police officers are racist.

“Cops are not Racist..that was 50 years..we treat n****** good. We let them play sports. Fuck you..rich bastards,” he wrote.

Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.

Miller also described himself as a Moor, a member of the Moorish Nation, a sovereign citizen group with black nationalist roots.

Miller claimed to be a Moor in a post claiming that he needed “a warrior Queen to help me rule my castle.”

“I am a moor..I need a Warrior Queen becuse [sic]..I am a King of know person..i am a King of Myself. I am A Moor!” he wrote above a picture of Black Panther activist Angela Davis.

Last year, another self-professed Moor killed three police officers in Baton Rouge.

Gavin Long, who was also a former Marine, ambushed and killed the officers last July 17. Long, who was a member of the Washitaw Nation, a Moorish sect, appeared to have been motivated by the shooting of Alton Sterling, a black man who was killed by Baton Rouge police on July 5, 2016.

Long made videos in which he railed against police officers and referred to white people as “crackers.”

dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/suspected-florida-cop-killer-claimed-to-be-member-of-black-extremist-group/
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Black extremist cop killer 20 Aug 2017 12:38 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
moops.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Black extremist cop killer 20 Aug 2017 12:46 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Notably, Howard, the police officer Miller allegedly killed, is black.

... you know how we do

1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare